PDA

View Full Version : Head on accident on Rice Road

Phat Matt
04-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Leon just called to let me know there was an accident about 7 miles outside of parker. He said it looks like they are shutting it down for a couple of hours so use an alternate route if you are heading that way.
Drive safe.
Matt

Kilrtoy
04-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Wow, good thing the wife took the 40 back to havasu...
hope everyone is ok

Phat Matt
04-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow, good thing the wife took the 40 back to havasu...
hope everyone is ok
Probably not since a helicopter was on the way.

Boatcop
04-01-2007, 07:26 PM
From Havasu Herald:
http://www.havasunews.com/content/articles/2007/04/01/news/news01.jpg
Fiery crash stops traffic near Parker for several hours
Sunday, April 1, 2007 6:14 PM MST
A head-on collision between a semi-tanker truck and a passenger vehicle left two people with unspecified injuries Sunday, and traffic was diverted for several hours.
The crash occurred just after 4 p.m. at California State Route 62 and Rio Mesa Road, one half mile from Big River. According to California Highway Patrol, Colorado River Indian Tribal Police were first on the scene and it reported two vehicles immediately burst into flames following the crash.
Each vehicle only contained a driver. One person was air evacuated to St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix and the other transported via ambulance to La Paz Regional Hospital.
St. Joseph's and La Paz Regional Hospital officials both said they could not disclose the nature of the victim's injuries or status.
CHP, with assistance from San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies and CRIT officers, routed traffic across the California Bridge to Arizona State Route 95 for those traveling to and from Interstate 10.
Cause of the accident remains under investigation.

4day!!
04-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Hope everyone comes out alright. but i must say, "F Rice Road!"

Phat Matt
04-01-2007, 07:32 PM
From Havasu Herald:
From that picture it doesn't look like a good area to pass.

Boatcop
04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
From that picture it doesn't look like a good area to pass.
That's the hill just west of the entrance to Big River. Blind hill with a blind corner. I slow to around 50 or so through there, even if I'm the only one on the road.

raff
04-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Just drove that route today around noon, guess it will be the last time for the year.

Blown Lavey
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Went through about 130, couldnt belive how much traffic there was for an off weekend. Between the snowbirds going 50 and the spring breakers doing 90 bad mojo.

SHOTKALLIN
04-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Went through about 130, couldnt belive how much traffic there was for an off weekend. Between the snowbirds going 50 and the spring breakers doing 90 bad mojo.
dont you think 130 is a lil fast? :jawdrop: :D

ColeTR2
04-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I saw it it about 10 minutes after it happen had to take dirt road to get around it. I saw one lady laying in the street getting help from some people. I can't belive how bad it was! The worst I have seen on rices road. We took some pictures I will post some in the moring.

RiverRatMike
04-01-2007, 09:18 PM
thank god my brother left the river house this afternoon around 2pm to head back to OC. He just missed all that mess.

BobbyB
04-01-2007, 09:55 PM
that's just horrible. I hate to go that way, but it's so tempting because it's quicker.

Wake Havasu
04-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Sad,sad,sad!
Glad I used the Longer Blythe way home tonite.

h2oski2fast
04-01-2007, 11:05 PM
From Havasu Herald:
I just got home, they were still cleaning every thing up when we went through. We had a take the dirt road that is on the left in the picture. So, you could get by. The truck was burnt to the ground.

riverbound
04-02-2007, 01:56 AM
I heard there was an accident and decided to go through Ehrinberg instead. plus I dont like taking Rice on Holidays or spring Break.

NOTALENT
04-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Man, I hate that road. It just scares the crap out of me after seeing 2 bad accidents and hearing about all the others. Drive safe.

a catered life
04-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Just drove that route today around noon, guess it will be the last time for the year.
glad you were not on it when this happened :(

ColeTR2
04-02-2007, 07:27 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27841&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27839&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27840&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27842&stc=1&d=1175527444

THOR
04-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I travel that route only if I go very early in the morning.
Why would you pass there?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-02-2007, 07:31 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!! :eek:
I have never been a fan of Rice Road. I would gladly rather take 30 minutes longer to go thru Ehrenburg.

yopengo
04-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Wow! :eek: :2purples:

Ziggy
04-02-2007, 08:05 AM
I travel that route only if I go very early in the morning.
Why would you pass there?
They really need to get rid of that passing area just west of BigRiver. I've had numerous stupid people pass me along there and not really have the speed to do so in time, the eastbound peeps are not visible to the westbounders coming up that hill.........:mad: :mad:

Hardly Satisfied
04-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Wow, very sad to see

RitcheyRch
04-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Wow, seems there are quite a few accidents on that road. People need to slow down. The river will be there when you get there.

driverno8
04-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Wow, seems there are quite a few accidents on that road. People need to slow down. The river will be there when you get there.
Well said!

ColeTR2
04-02-2007, 09:20 AM
The river will be there when you get there.
So true!! The difference between going 85-mph verses 70-mph on rice road will only get you to the river 12 minutes faster so please drive safe.

andy01
04-02-2007, 10:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27841&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27839&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27840&stc=1&d=1175527444
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27842&stc=1&d=1175527444
Man that is just to bad, here's a truck driver trying to make living and watchs everything burn up. At least every one lived! But man, is it really worth it. I took Rice Road twice this year once in the Vette and once in my crew cab, I hated it both time!!!! Flying or taking a different route is the only way to go.
Andy

Phat Matt
04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
I took Rice Road twice this year once in the Vette and once in my crew cab, I hated it both time!!!! Flying or taking a different route is the only way to go.
Brand new 2007 DCB F-26 For Sale $124,995
Andy
Baller. ;)

MR.rvrluvr
04-02-2007, 01:26 PM
well it turns out it was a friend of mines sister in that car. Mother of triplets. Last I heard she is in intensive care with internal bleeding and cannot find the source... Please have her in your thoughts and prayers..I don't know her personally but her brother is a really good guy and speaks well of her.. I hope she pulls through...especially for the kids......:( :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-02-2007, 01:38 PM
well it turns out it was a friend of mines sister in that car. Mother of triplets. Last I heard she is in intensive care with internal bleeding and cannot find the source... Please have her in your thoughts and prayers..I don't know her personally but her brother is a really good guy and speaks well of her.. I hope she pulls through...especially for the kids......:( :(
We are so sorry to hear about this.. She and all the others will be in our thoughts and prayers along with their family and friends.

djunkie
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Man that really sucks. I hope she gets better. :( :(

Ziggy
04-02-2007, 01:44 PM
well it turns out it was a friend of mines sister in that car. Mother of triplets. Last I heard she is in intensive care with internal bleeding and cannot find the source... Please have her in your thoughts and prayers..I don't know her personally but her brother is a really good guy and speaks well of her.. I hope she pulls through...especially for the kids......:( :(:( :( :cry:
Hope she come thru. That sucks.
That part of the road always puts me on high alert with the big roller hills.

djunkie
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
:( :( :cry:
Hope she come thru. That sucks.
That part of the road always puts me on high alert with the big roller hills.
I saw a terrible fatal accident on Rice road about 3 years ago. Haven't been on the road since. 10 east to Exit 1 in Ehrenburg for me. Hell sometimes its faster. And its just a less stressful ride.

Parker Dreamin
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Stay Strong !!!!!
thoughts and prayers with her and the family !

Ziggy
04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I saw a terrible fatal accident on Rice road about 3 years ago. Haven't been on the road since. 10 east to Exit 1 in Ehrenburg for me. Hell sometimes its faster. And its just a less stressful ride.
Have seen a few accidents and/or remnants of them but not a fresh one.
The passing lane that is right about where this accident was should be deleted. Its not a good place to have one plus its kinda short for the conditions surrounding it...I've had some peeps pass me there and I was holding my breath.:eek:

djunkie
04-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Have seen a few accidents and/or remnants of them but not a fresh one.
The passing lane that is right about where this accident was should be deleted. Its not a good place to have one plus its kinda short for the conditions surrounding it...I've had some peeps pass me there and I was holding my breath.:eek:
I know exactly where your talking about. You can alway tell who the yahoos were that got too excited and anxious about arriving cause they'd be passing through there.

Rexone
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Rice Road really isn't the problem. The problem is impatient people passing where they shouldn't, not payin attention, and haulin ass on a road marked 65 compounded with big rigs and pickups hauling boats and trailers haulin ass and passing too (speed limit 55 for them). At least that's the way I see it as a veteren of Rice Road travels for 3+ decades. Any high traffic 2 laner with similar traffic mix will have similar problems.
That said Ehrinberg is a good alternative. At least it's straignt pretty much. Each time I've taken it the river is still there even though I arrived a few minutes later.

OGShocker
04-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Please have her in your thoughts and prayers..
Done!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Not MainEvent's ex-wife is it? They have triplets, I believe.

racecar.hotshoe
04-02-2007, 02:53 PM
I PMed him to ask the same thing but no anwser.

MR.rvrluvr
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't know who that is ....I just know the brother he lives there in Havi..Randy....anyway just wanted to ask everyone to think of her and the kids...on a good note the kids were with the dad..
this is coming to me from a mutual friend so these are the only details I have

RitcheyRch
04-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh man that sucks. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

RiverRatMike
04-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Rice Road really isn't the problem. The problem is impatient people passing where they shouldn't, not payin attention, and haulin ass on a road marked 65 compounded with big rigs and pickups hauling boats and trailers haulin ass and passing too (speed limit 55 for them). At least that's the way I see it as a veteren of Rice Road travels for 3+ decades. Any high traffic 2 laner with similar traffic mix will have similar problems.
That said Ehrinberg is a good alternative. At least it's straignt pretty much. Each time I've taken it the river is still there even though I arrived a few minutes later.
I totally agree, and even though I will still continue to travel rice road when visiting my folks in OC. I do really stay alert when driving on that road, and yes I have seen tons of ass wipes hualing ass 90+ and passing where they shouldn't be :mad:

Kilrtoy
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say no that is not COLLEEN

racecar.hotshoe
04-02-2007, 04:33 PM
I hope not.

MR.rvrluvr
04-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Crystal is her name. I am sorry to make some of you think it was your friend Colleen... I didn't know Crytal's name so I made a call to put your minds at ease about Collleen.. Like I said I didn't know her she is a friends sister.
Still no word on her condition...As a parent it saddens me to think what her kids are going thru.:( :(

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Well, regardless of who it is, I hope she pulls through.

TCHB
04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Last year we came up a accident at the same place. The guy tried to pass on a totally blind area and could not back into the lanes. He hit the front of a big rigs right bumper. The couple was lucky not to die. I talked to him and he thought he could make the pass on the blind uphill!!!!

HavasuSelect
04-02-2007, 08:44 PM
I've never really worried about Rice Rd. until I saw those pics. Do you know the exact mileage difference for gas purposes? I'm also curious about directions through Ehrenburg, if I remember correctly from a thread months ago there's a spot when you need to slow to 25 due to police being really strict?

djunkie
04-02-2007, 09:19 PM
I've never really worried about Rice Rd. until I saw those pics. Do you know the exact mileage difference for gas purposes? I'm also curious about directions through Ehrenburg, if I remember correctly from a thread months ago there's a spot when you need to slow to 25 due to police being really strict?
I can't remember for sure but I think I clocked it as 10-15 miles longer. The bad part is the speed limit on the road from Ehrenburg to Parker is 55mph. BUT............ It is a flat road and way better for towing.
Directions. Stay on the 10 east till you cross over the river into Az. Get off at the first exit, Exit 1. Make left at the stop sign and follow the road down to the next stop sign. Turn right and its about 45 miles into Parker. Brings you in right by the chevy dealer in Parker. Turn left at that stop sign and it leads you into town. And yes there is a couple spots that slow down to 35mph but it is only for a short time.

04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
I can't remember for sure but I think I clocked it as 10-15 miles longer. The bad part is the speed limit on the road from Ehrenburg to Parker is 55mph. BUT............ It is a flat road and way better for towing.
Directions. Stay on the 10 east till you cross over the river into Az. Get off at the first exit, Exit 1. Make left at the stop sign and follow the road down to the next stop sign. Turn right and its about 45 miles into Parker. Brings you in right by the chevy dealer in Parker. Turn left at that stop sign and it leads you into town. And yes there is a couple spots that slow down to 35mph but it is only for a short time.
You forgot to mention filling up your tank(s) at flying J's when you exit the 10. The gas there is usually much cheaper there than cali.

randy_miller
04-02-2007, 09:46 PM
hi my name is randy miller and i heard that there was a few people on here talking about tne accident that happened on route 62 in parker. i want to start off telling you that my sister was the one driving the white car that crashed into the semi truck. she is is critical condition at good sam hospital in phoenix. not much is known about the truck driver except that he was admitted to parker regional hospital. my families prayers are with him and we all wish him the best. i first want everyone to know that this was clearly just an accident! we all know at one time or another we have speeded down a road and this could of happened to anyone of us and unfortunately it has happened to my sister. only close family members know about medical problems that she has had for the past four years after the birth of her three kids. she has been up and down in and out of the hospital and now this. this is the last thing that she needs right now. all i can say about the accident is that after she passed a car at about 70 mph she got back into her lane and went alittle to far and hit a dirt patch. she tried to correct the car but it was to late she was already sideways. we all seem to know the rest from there but she is extreamly lucky to be alive. as for her condition she has a couple of broken bones, brused from head to toe and the worst one of all internal bleeding. my mom is at her side in thr hospital keeping us all informed about her condition. i hope everybody can learn from this and not think that they are invincible, she was doing nothing wrong no charges were filed no tickets were issued. so please pray for her and my family things like this are not easy to deal with. my friend and i cleaned her car out today and after seeing her car i dont know how she made it out alive. i wanted to thank the gentlemen that pulled her from her vehicle i understand that you are a family friend of my uncles. it means alot to us that you stoped to help you saved her life. my sisters kids are safe with there dad in california and i cant wait to see them there a blessing. melissa what can i say i love you and i appricate everything you have done for me. i cant wait to see you and tim, i hope the kids are well and i will keep you posted if i hear anything else on her condition. like i said earlier the was just an accident and that god no one was killed. i wish everyone safe travels this summer please drive safe. randy miller

SurfOnH20
04-02-2007, 10:00 PM
God speed Randy !! Your sister will be in our family's prayers tonight. Thank you for taking the time to present the facts and giving us some things to consider. Keep us posted on her condition and let us know (All HB's out there) if we can assist you in anyway...This forum is not just people posting topics of discussion, but is also a family that comes together when people have a need. Take care brother !! Pat

Mr. Naudio
04-03-2007, 05:22 AM
If you or the family need anythingRandy,just let us know.
Our thoughts are with you.

OGShocker
04-03-2007, 05:50 AM
hi my name is randy miller and i heard that there was a few people on here talking about tne accident that happened on route 62 in parker. i want to start off telling you that my sister was the one driving the white car that crashed into the semi truck. she is is critical condition at good sam hospital in phoenix. not much is known about the truck driver except that he was admitted to parker regional hospital. my families prayers are with him and we all wish him the best. i first want everyone to know that this was clearly just an accident! we all know at one time or another we have speeded down a road and this could of happened to anyone of us and unfortunately it has happened to my sister. only close family members know about medical problems that she has had for the past four years after the birth of her three kids. she has been up and down in and out of the hospital and now this. this is the last thing that she needs right now. all i can say about the accident is that after she passed a car at about 70 mph she got back into her lane and went alittle to far and hit a dirt patch. she tried to correct the car but it was to late she was already sideways. we all seem to know the rest from there but she is extreamly lucky to be alive. as for her condition she has a couple of broken bones, brused from head to toe and the worst one of all internal bleeding. my mom is at her side in thr hospital keeping us all informed about her condition. i hope everybody can learn from this and not think that they are invincible, she was doing nothing wrong no charges were filed no tickets were issued. so please pray for her and my family things like this are not easy to deal with. my friend and i cleaned her car out today and after seeing her car i dont know how she made it out alive. i wanted to thank the gentlemen that pulled her from her vehicle i understand that you are a family friend of my uncles. it means alot to us that you stoped to help you saved her life. my sisters kids are safe with there dad in california and i cant wait to see them there a blessing. melissa what can i say i love you and i appricate everything you have done for me. i cant wait to see you and tim, i hope the kids are well and i will keep you posted if i hear anything else on her condition. like i said earlier the was just an accident and that god no one was killed. i wish everyone safe travels this summer please drive safe. randy miller
Randy,
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family and your sister. Please keep us informed and let us know if there is anything we as a community can do.
Mark

HavasuSelect
04-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Djunkie & 1030, Thank you for the advice. I think my Desert Center days are coming to an end.
Mr. Miller I truly hope your sister makes a full and quick recovery. God sped to you and your family in this time of need.

mrs.rvrluvr
04-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Randy - We are praying for your sister, you, and family. I'm so very sorry this had to happen. I love you, you are like a little bro to me. If you need anything at all, please call!! We are here for you and your family.

fasthtm
04-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Randy,
I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I know her through her friend Nichole. My family's thoughts and prayers are with Crystal and her family.

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I hope your sister recovers fully Randy. It could have been any of us :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2007, 09:21 AM
A heart felt post.. Randy everyone involved in this accident are in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Thank God no one was killed. She will pull through according to your post she has been in and out of the hospital.. Well to me she is a true fighter and she is going to pull through this and be able to put it behind her and move on with a wonderful life with her family and friends that she so deserves. ;)
God Bless and all are in our prayers.:)

djunkie
04-03-2007, 09:57 AM
You forgot to mention filling up your tank(s) at flying J's when you exit the 10. The gas there is usually much cheaper there than cali.
I don't even waste my time in that place. The wait to get in there isn't worth the money saved IMO.

CBadDad
04-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Thoughts and prayers to your family Randy. Sad indeed. :(
I don't even waste my time in that place. The wait to get in there isn't worth the money saved IMO.
Usually the line for trucks with trailers is not too bad. I can't believe people still drive Rice Rd. Even when there isn't an accident, it is a white knuckle ride with all of the peeps passing.

SCR INC
04-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Hope all who take Rice this Easter have consideration for others and just use caution. Iam starting to like the plane ride to Parker more and more just because sad stories like this.

Hardly Satisfied
04-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Our Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family, If you need anything let us know

lewiville
04-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Hope all who take Rice this Easter have consideration for others and just use caution. Iam starting to like the plane ride to Parker more and more just because sad stories like this.
Plane ride??

lewiville
04-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Randy,
thanks for the post. I love the fact that she is recovering instead of planning for something else. I drove through there around 1:30 and could not believe all of the traffic. Thought and prayers for you and the fam.

MR.rvrluvr
04-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanx Randy..
you know Melissa and I are just a phone call away.....
On another note we should also remember the truck driver..He was just out there supporting his family....It sounds like if he went to Parker he wasn't hurt to bad...Lets hope....

TCHB
04-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Our prayers are with you and family.

fasthtm
04-04-2007, 07:02 AM
I heard she has two broken feet, a broken wrist and a broken collar bone.

schillermiller10
04-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Why do people take it upon themseves to make the assumption that the girl in the car was speeding or was trying to pass on this road. The girl in the car is my best friend and yes she is alive too! She was not speeding, this was just a fluke. Yeah, this is shitty for the truck driver but he walked away from the accident. My friend didn't, she is still in the hospital in ICU. If you want to know about her she is a miracle woman, she is a young mother of triplets and is on dialysis waiting for a kidney donor. She has been through so much already in her young life and for people to be judgemental without knowing the true facts is SHAMEFUL!!! This was simply and ACCIDENT!!!
SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Man that is just to bad, here's a truck driver trying to make living and watchs everything burn up. At least every one lived! But man, is it really worth it. I took Rice Road twice this year once in the Vette and once in my crew cab, I hated it both time!!!! Flying or taking a different route is the only way to go.
Andy

MR.rvrluvr
04-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Why do people take it upon themseves to make the assumption that the girl in the car was speeding or was trying to pass on this road. The girl in the car is my best friend and yes she is alive too! She was not speeding, this was just a fluke. Yeah, this is shitty for the truck driver but he walked away from the accident. My friend didn't, she is still in the hospital in ICU. If you want to know about her she is a miracle woman, she is a young mother of triplets and is on dialysis waiting for a kidney donor. She has been through so much already in her young life and for people to be judgemental without knowing the true facts is SHAMEFUL!!! This was simply and ACCIDENT!!!
SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Easy buddy ...people have their own opinoin just as you do, don't take it straight to heart... We all feel for Crystal and wish her the best.. I made a comment about the truck driver because he needed a couple of prayers sent his way too.. I am a truck driver and have been in seruous accident and walked away when the other driver went to the hospital, I felt terrible and still do when I think about it, and am sure the driver in Crystal's accident feel the same.....As far as wrong or right, what people are saying is that there is always someone passing, driving crazy, doing something stupid in general. They are not referiing to Crystal, just people in general.... If you read carefully you can see we are all pulling for her, especially me and mrs.rvrluvr...
That being said, I was thinking about her today and made a phone calll and found out she is out of intensive care and doing alot better....Thank god
On this Easter day I will be giving her and her family an extra prayer...:) :)

cxr133
04-08-2007, 05:10 PM
SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
whoa... it truly is a sad thing that an accident like this happened.
BUT as stated here she was going 70 (which is speeding), passed a car.. then lost control getting back into her lane.

MR.rvrluvr
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I say lets not try to pass judgement, lets just be happy for the kids that mommy is getting better...:) :)

cola
04-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Randy & Crystal, I have known these kids from almost day one. Our prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything you know where to call.
Mike & Kim
PS: Randy, next time you win a new buggy in Glamis I'll set in as your dad & you can give it to me. Your a standup son & your dad is very proud.:)

riverbound
04-08-2007, 05:20 PM
SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
whoa... it truly is a sad thing that an accident like this happened.
BUT as stated here she was going 70 (which is speeding), passed a car.. then lost control getting back into her lane.
Like was posted WE ALL speed on that road. And that is not discounting the unfortunate accident that happened. I think in General people need to slow down (myself included) on that road, but it is hard to do.

MR.rvrluvr
04-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Like was posted WE ALL speed on that road. And that is not discounting the unfortunate accident that happened. I think in General people need to slow down (myself included) on that road, but it is hard to do.
I don't speed on that road .........I do it on the I-40 :D :D :D

RP2
04-08-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't speed on that road .........I do it on the I-40 :D :D :D
You actually showed class and acted like you cared, until now... a joke is probably not the best for your friend at this time.:(

MR.rvrluvr
04-08-2007, 10:46 PM
You actually showed class and acted like you cared, until now... a joke is probably not the best for your friend at this time.:(
your right I am very sorry for doing that .....my bad:hammer2:
just trying to ease a little tension....I was wrong
SORRY CRYSTAL

Parker Dreamin
04-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Any updates ?
STAY STRONG

MR.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 04:12 PM
last I heard they found where the bleeding was comeing from and she is out of the ICU :) :)

Parker Dreamin
04-11-2007, 04:27 PM
last I heard they found where the bleeding was comeing from and she is out of the ICU :) :)
That is sure headed in the right direction. Great to hear.

Ziggy
04-11-2007, 05:34 PM
The best news is Crystal is improving.............:D :D :D I wish her a quick and full recovery.
I'm sure Racecarhotshoe can sympathize the feelings going thru this girls mind and her family.
I feel like such a duffus when I take Rice, driving at barely 70 in the truck with no trailer being passed by every tom,dick and harry towing 30'+ rigs. I just make room for them and let 'em be. I've been thru the rat race of getting there asap and have finally grown out of that. Set the cruise, watch the mirrors like a hawk for that rouge driver and make sure the semi coming towards me has no one ready to pass him. Extremely defensive driver I am.