PDA

View Full Version : BIG PROPS to ABSOLUTE.

DMOORE
04-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Just wanted to give a thanks to Absolute speed and marine for the great service. I droped my Sport Cat off last week for her annual check-up. These guys had it completed on time and did a fantastic job. Brian was a pleasure to work with and very professional. I would recomend them to anyone. Also thanks to everyone here on Hot Boat for the reference. It really helped me out.
Darrell.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Absolute is great! Needed a minor issue, non-mechanical, looked at and Brian offered to get it done early Saturday morning before anyone else was there and he had it fixed and we were ready to go.....

LHC30Victory
04-02-2007, 04:37 PM
You guys are WRONG! Absolute is NOT the place to go to for marine work of any kind. Ever since that guy Austin left the place has not been the same! Geesh, just think, they now have to use mechanical devices to lift heavy stuff into the boats and such....
Just Kidding, Aaron, Brian, Cheryl and Pam are the bomb!! I just dont want too many of you in the way for my service :rolleyes:

SAFA 1
04-02-2007, 04:56 PM
they are great, Brian came down on saturday afternoon to open the shop for me to store the boat after it got hit by rental boat, they dropped off the boat for me today, the only guys ill let work on my boat

Havasu_Dreamin
04-02-2007, 06:50 PM
SAFA, saw your boat on Saturday at Absolute.....sorry about the damage. Every person that went down the alley was stopping to look at your boat on the trailer.....

INSman
04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
You guys are WRONG! Absolute is NOT the place to go to for marine work of any kind. Ever since that guy Austin left the place has not been the same! Geesh, just think, they now have to use mechanical devices to lift heavy stuff into the boats and such....
Just Kidding, Aaron, Brian, Cheryl and Pam are the bomb!! I just dont want too many of you in the way for my service :rolleyes:
Very selfish Ted, VERY selfish :mad: :D

SAFA 1
04-02-2007, 07:04 PM
SAFA, saw your boat on Saturday at Absolute.....sorry about the damage. Every person that went down the alley was stopping to look at your boat on the trailer..... thanks bro, hopefully it should ready by Friday afternoon

Ultrafied
04-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Posted a while back about Absolute. Love them. Very good work and highly recommend them to anyone!!

HavasuHome
04-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Absolute is the only company we will have work on our boat. Aaron and Brian are the best.

Kachina26
04-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Brian went way above and beyond for me this weekend.