PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Diesel Performance

BRSTQUEST
02-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Clyde, thanks for taking the time to fix the truck. I am not sure you understand how pissed I was at the other shop. I really appriciate the work and will pimp you every chance I get to friends with trucks.....
Bob

dieseldog
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Bob, no problem. I'm glad we were able to get it handled for you. I did have an idea how upset you were, but wasn't letting on.

blender over
02-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Shit Clyde is on hot boat!!!!
Might as well say thanks for the exhaust hook up, looks good, sounds good.
West coast diesel is good in my book :) They installed escalade door handels, leveling kit and a egt gague for me with no problems :boxed:
Clyde, do you know who this is???? :cool:

dieseldog
02-06-2006, 03:41 PM
trevor? is that you?

blender over
02-06-2006, 03:43 PM
trevor? is that you?
DING DING
Thats me bud :)
Hows is going bud???

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 08:27 AM
Clyde is the man he always answers the phone when ever I call with any problems.. Well guess what brother bought the big cummings need to get some heat on it soon. What do you suggest I know the exhaust has to go first :cool:

dieseldog
02-07-2006, 08:59 AM
DING DING
Thats me bud :)
Hows is going bud???
Going good. Busy as hell this week. Glad you like the exhaust

dieseldog
02-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Clyde is the man he always answers the phone when ever I call with any problems.. Well guess what brother bought the big cummings need to get some heat on it soon. What do you suggest I know the exhaust has to go first :cool:
Rob, its CUMMINS! Don't be one of those guys that says CUMMINGS!!!LOL!! Those trucks are sick they come with a 4" stainless exhaust already, you just need to get the stock muffler out of there. Hit me up

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Rob, its CUMMINS! Don't be one of those guys that says CUMMINGS!!!LOL!! Those trucks are sick they come with a 4" stainless exhaust already, you just need to get the stock muffler out of there. Hit me up
Im calling you right now haha

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Dude I aint joking everytime I call he takes my call he was upside down in an engine right now and he still took my call. I even call on sundays with a trouble shoot and he answers. Clyde I just wanted to say thanks for all your help over the last year :cool:

Danhercules
03-08-2006, 06:42 PM
West Coast Diesel Performance ROCKs.
Clyde takes care of his customers.