PDA

View Full Version : Jet boat cover. Where to purchase from?

kcsteck
04-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I have a 76 Tahiti 18.5 jet boat with headers and am lookin for a boat cover. does anyone have any suggestions where to purchase from ? Or will boat cover for a runabout/bass tournament boat work as long as it is long enough? see alot of those for sale on ebay.
let me know what ya think.
thanks,
Casey

GM Killer
04-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Eddie Marine has them for about $150. Heavy duty and water proof.

moneysucker
04-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Walmart D size cover should work fine and they actually have them in stock. they usually last about 2 years outside in the sun all year before they are no longer waterproof and the elastic is shot. $100.

TahitiTiger
04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
don't skimp on the cover! I have the same size Tahiti, and I store my boat in a very windy and dusty invironment. I got my cover from Tom at Jet Boat Performance. It fits like a glove litteraly, my boat is clean inside, no mold or mildew. It is water resistant, this was the first year I didn't have to re-polish my aluminum :D

AZLAW
04-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Have one custom made by someone my cover came with the boat and it is a 1983 and still looks new. They cost about $400-500 but most of them come with warrantys that last longer than the ones you by at walmart or sportsmans. Check out Cp performance or ask someone in your area that does upolstry.