PDA

View Full Version : MTVÂ’s Road Rules challenge a few Hot Boat members

hot_diggity_dog
04-03-2007, 05:27 AM
MTVÂ’s Road Rules Cast Goes to Off-Road School with Cameron Steele and the Desert Assassins.
Road Rules Viewers Revenge contestants met up this week with the Desert Assassins (DA) in the High Desert of California for an off-road training mission. The goal, to test themselves and attempt to grow their bank, which will be the payday at the end of this season’s series. The cast of 6 “Road Rulers” have been traveling around in their RV battling tests and challenges in order to bank cash each week as well as battle each other for a place in their RV. The Desert Assassins were prepared to hand out a little torture and training to test whether the cast was ready to join the team.
The Desert Assassins were to provide the 6 Road Rules cast members a chance at riding and driving in their off-road race vehicles. By the end of the shoot they would challenge themselves in the desert in an effort to bank an additional $10,000.
On set were the DA’s race bikes, the SCORE lite points leader -Pinkie, Trophy Truck #16, the Playtech ‘Buck’, DA Rhino AKA HDD, four seat buggies, as well as other pre runners. One of the Yokohama semis served as a back drop for the shoot which was brought out by Trackside Performance. Desert Assassin’s members were involved in setting up training and safety and with over 30 team members on hand it seemed that everyone was included in some way or another as the cast learned to drive and then compete in the off-road arena.
The shoot was organized by DA team member Dean Rohan AKA Where's my keye'swho was made one of the producers on the two-day event. Cameron Steele was host for the MTV people and cast when the cameras started rolling and Heidi Steele also played a role in interacting with the Road Rulers introducing a typical twist for their show.
This shoot played out on a long off-road week of camera action as Cameron, Pistol Pete, their fathers, DA team manager Larry Badgwell, Trackside PerformanceÂ’s Vic Curl, 2007 bike Rip to the Tip members and Jim Riley hosted a 5 person TV crew over nearly 400 miles of Baja. The show is a project that TT #16 navigator Jim Riley has been organizing for a program to be announced at a later date.
Tune in to MTV Wednesday, April 4th at 10:30 pm Pacific Standard Time to see if the Road Rulers could not only keep the Desert Assassins vehicles on their wheels but to see if they have what it takes to become a Desert Assassin.
For sales and marketing opportunities with the Desert Assassins please contact Jim Riley at 949-923-9500 or email him at intersectracegroup@cox.net
HDD:D

Jordy
04-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Very cool guys. Congrats!!!! I'll have to tune it in tomorrow!!!! :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-03-2007, 06:41 AM
How cool! :D
I will suffer thru that lame ass show to see you guys!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-03-2007, 06:56 AM
:D Can not wait until Wed. :)

Kilrtoy
04-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Remember to remind us tommorrow

Mrs.Racer277
04-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Bump

hot_diggity_dog
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Remember to remind us tommorrow
Will do:D
HDD:)

Big Kahunaa
04-03-2007, 11:22 AM
yo i'll have to check it out i know i have what it takes to drink beer and eat pizza with the da's

trailerpark_tj
04-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Will do:D
What up Glenjamin?
I've got a dentist appointment this Friday, so can you remind me on Thursday? :D
Were you racing your roided out Rhino at the Elsinore track last weekend?
TJ

hot_diggity_dog
04-03-2007, 01:54 PM
What up Glenjamin?
I've got a dentist appointment this Friday, so can you remind me on Thursday? :D
Were you racing your roided out Rhino at the Elsinore track last weekend?
TJ
Yep!!
That was the final race of the (6) race series.
I placed 4th overall out of over 40+ UTV's in the Pro Modified class.
Look for me at the new CORR race in April 21st at the new Antalope Valley track http://www.corracing.com/2007/index.php?p=race&id=17
http://www.corracing.com/_images/medium/0216132443Antelope%20Valley%20small.png

Mrs.Racer277
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Yep!!
That was the final race of the (6) race series.
I placed 4th overall out of over 40+ UTV's in the Pro Modified class.
Look for me at the new CORR race in April 21st at the new Antalope Valley track http://www.corracing.com/2007/index.php?p=race&id=17
http://www.corracing.com/_images/medium/0216132443Antelope%20Valley%20small.png
Congrats HDD that is awesome. :)

hot_diggity_dog
04-03-2007, 10:18 PM
ya glenn-g, thanks put putting this out there, i'm in oahu trying to see how many umbrella drinks i could drink ...... hope all of you could check this out .... if we get good ratings, a reality show is in the future for the "d.a.", so lets show that the off-road (&boating) community loves this kinda topic on the tube ... it's better than a freaking spelling bee, huh ?? ok, back to my maaiii ttaaaiiiiii.......... :jawdrop: d-nooooooooooo
go have another Mai Thai you sissy!:sqeyes:

hot_diggity_dog
04-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Very cool guys. Congrats!!!! I'll have to tune it in tomorrow!!!! :D :D :D
don't forget to watch or record it!;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2007, 06:53 AM
ya glenn-g, thanks put putting this out there, i'm in oahu trying to see how many umbrella drinks i could drink ...... hope all of you could check this out .... if we get good ratings, a reality show is in the future for the "d.a.", so lets show that the off-road (&boating) community loves this kinda topic on the tube ... it's better than a freaking spelling bee, huh ?? ok, back to my maaiii ttaaaiiiiii.......... :jawdrop: d-nooooooooooo
Geeee must suck to be you. :D
Enjoy a maaiii ttaaaiii for me. :)

hot_diggity_dog
04-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Geeee must suck to be you. :D
Enjoy a maaiii ttaaaiii for me. :)
His new name is "where's my mai tai":sqeyes:
HDD
:D

hot_diggity_dog
04-04-2007, 06:23 PM
It might be on at 7:30pm for some of you!
HDD

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2007, 06:50 PM
It might be on at 7:30pm for some of you!
HDD
7:30 for me....Recording it right now.:)

Mrs.Racer277
04-04-2007, 06:50 PM
His new name is "where's my mai tai":sqeyes:
HDD
LOL Perfect :D

Phat Matt
04-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Looks like it was 7:30pst.

scatman
04-05-2007, 07:11 AM
here's my take...
night blitzkrieg was awesome that chick flipped out! :eek:
Deano, could not get the smile off his face
WTF, that poser didn't know how to drive stick:confused: even if he was a pole smoker he should know how to drive stick:rolleyes:

Jordy
04-05-2007, 07:35 AM
don't forget to watch or record it!;)
I watched it. Didn't see much of Glenngi, other than hanging in the background, but it was cool anyway!!! :D :D :D
Nice job guys. :)

Racer277
04-05-2007, 07:38 AM
I spotted Glenngi tearassing around in the TTRhino.
Looked like it was a bunch of work to put a group of tools in the desert and try to teach them something.
I've been on trips like that.
Nice job to the DA though.

Racer277
04-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Oh yeah,
And Glenngi and Deano in the back giggling...

HM
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
They should challenge them to be in a sealed room with Cameron Steele for 8 hours straight. If they make 8 hours, they get $100K. Cameron is a fag and a pussy!!! :) :) :) :D

RiverDave
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I missed it last night.. :( Ended up working and didn't get home to set the DVR. Is it going to be re-aired?
RD

Hustler
04-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I missed it last night.. :( Ended up working and didn't get home to set the DVR. Is it going to be re-aired?
RD
You did'nt miss much but I was laughing my ass off when the DA'a attacked at night and one of the girls was having a panic attack:eek: :D