PDA

View Full Version : Do blondes really have more fun???

heartless
04-03-2007, 06:42 AM
ive been blonde all my life...not just a little blonde. im REALLY blonde... something hit me the other day when this drunk asshole made a comment about me being a typical fake orange county girl. fake blonde hair, tan and boobs... got me thinking...maybe i do look like everyone else around here....???? maybe i need to make a change.
what if i went dark. my hair your pervs.
do blondes really have more fun? would brown be bad?
:idea:

Jordy
04-03-2007, 06:44 AM
my hair your pervs.
What hair??? :D :D :D
And why do you care what some other jackass thinks??? Based upon the ink, I'd say you like to do things your own way, without worrying about what anyone else thinks yet now you want to dye your hair??? Boo. :notam:

HCS
04-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Stay natural.

heartless
04-03-2007, 06:47 AM
What hair??? :D :D :D
And why do you care what some other jackass thinks??? Based upon the ink, I'd say you like to do things your own way, without worrying about what anyone else thinks yet now you want to dye your hair??? Boo. :notam:
dont misunderstand i really dont care about other people... i do care about sticking out in a crowd--in a good way of course. i dont know i was looking in the mirror getting ready for work thinking every girl here is blonde...
:D

HCS
04-03-2007, 06:49 AM
I say all true blondes come out of the woodwork here.
Lets see who's who. :D

Wild Horses
04-03-2007, 06:53 AM
Be yourself, don't give in to society. Play life by your rules not other peoples!!!:devil:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-03-2007, 06:57 AM
Natural brunnette here....and I have lots of fun. :D
Who cares what other people think. And hair color is not what makes someone stand out in a crowd. ;)

BADBLOWN572
04-03-2007, 07:00 AM
ive been blonde all my life...not just a little blonde. im REALLY blonde... something hit me the other day when this drunk asshole made a comment about me being a typical fake orange county girl. fake blonde hair, tan and boobs... got me thinking...maybe i do look like everyone else around here....???? maybe i need to make a change.
I suggest stay blonde. 90% of the blondes down in Newport are trying to look the way you naturally are. Lucky you. ;) The only problem is that they ARE fake and will always fall short.

BADBLOWN572
04-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Natural brunnette here....and I have lots of fun. :D
Who cares what other people think. And hair color is not what makes someone stand out in a crowd. ;)
I am still trying not to hate you. ;)
"Hi there, today is my friend Gordo's birthday. Can I take a picture of your boobs?" ;) :D Someone knows how to stand out in a crowd. :D

NOTALENT
04-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Your HOT, we know that. Unfortunatley every girl in OC looks the same or trys to look like the Platinum blonde, fake bake, boob job etc. I prefer brunettes, but thats me. I would rather have a natural girl who isnt going to look like the old lady from Something About Mary in 10years :D

catman-do
04-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Go with whatever is natural. Thats what looks best on any woman. All the fake bs, is just that... bs to cover up a personality that IS BS. However, me working in NB I do tend to see the trends down there.
My wife has bigger fake boobs
My kids go to a better private school
My Ferrari is newer
My house is bigger
I make more money
oh yeah... and I totally hate my life on the inside.
I see more focked up people and relationships because they tend to be based off the intent that you need to impress someone.
As far as tattoos go, they only made people individualists and standouts 20 years ago when no one had them. Now to fit in, you need atleast half sleeves and some back work. (although I do have tattoos myself, so I must say that I blend in as well.. i guess :rolleyes: )

Havasu Hangin'
04-03-2007, 07:07 AM
...what if i went dark?
Do they have dark-haired people in Newport?
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-03-2007, 07:08 AM
I am still trying not to hate you. ;)
"Hi there, today is my friend Gordo's birthday. Can I take a picture of your boobs?" ;) :D Someone knows how to stand out in a crowd. :D
What can I say Danny, I got skills! ;)

heartless
04-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Your HOT, we know that. Unfortunatley every girl in OC looks the same or trys to look like the Platinum blonde, fake bake, boob job etc. I prefer brunettes, but thats me. I would rather have a natural girl who isnt going to look like the old lady from Something About Mary in 10years :D
i think i fall into the fake crowd hair is blonde but i make it even blonder....

TBONE1904
04-03-2007, 07:13 AM
I say natural beauty is the way to go.....I remember waking up to natural beauty girls, and being more attracted to them when they woke up then when they got all done up to go out. Just keep it real:D

707dog
I Say As Long As The Carpet Matches The Drapes Do As You Please!!..lmao..leave Natural!!

Jordy
I think those are the tourists. ;)

Caljamr
04-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Move to another city. If you lived in the Bay Area (San Jose) you would have very little competition being blonde, big boob's and tatoo'd. You would be a minority.....trust me. :)

heartless
04-03-2007, 07:15 AM
dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always liked to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....

Jordy
04-03-2007, 07:17 AM
dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always like to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....
You lost me at smaller.... :confused: :eek: :idea: :jawdrop: :(

Wild Horses
04-03-2007, 07:21 AM
dont shoot me for saying this but its been a thought for a little while... ive been thinking of also getting small implants... at 21 i made my 34b to a 34dd.... ive been thinking of going smaller to make a 34c.... it does seem like everyone does have HUGE fake boobs and tattoos they picked off of a wall... i just think im no long content with what ive got ive always liked to stay one step ahead of the crowd. dying the hair isnt so much a big deal surgery is....
I would wait a while to go under the knife, like you said this isn't something to take lightly. A year or two down the road you will probably be kicking yourself in the ass saying why did I listen to anybody on hot boat!!!:D :D
Oh except it's OK to listen to Runnin' Wild!!!!!!!!!!!:D :devil: :D :devil:

catman-do
04-03-2007, 07:22 AM
I think a "c" cup is perfect. Nice size, not too huge..... Plus, since you are still young the skin will go back alot easier than when you get older. Ive seen people that get the implants taken out (when older) and its soo much loose skin, and they look disgusting. On the flip side, I laugh when I see women that are 50, have nice huge perfect boobs, and then the rest of their bodies are looking like a train wreck... They walk around like they are 25 again... We as humans just need to face the fact that we age, and things start going south (and not only for the winter).

NOTALENT
04-03-2007, 07:32 AM
I think a "c" cup is perfect. Nice size, not too huge..... Plus, since you are still young the skin will go back alot easier than when you get older. Ive seen people that get the implants taken out (when older) and its soo much loose skin, and they look disgusting. On the flip side, I laugh when I see women that are 50, have nice huge perfect boobs, and then the rest of their bodies are looking like a train wreck... They walk around like they are 25 again... We as humans just need to face the fact that we age, and things start going south (and not only for the winter).
I totally agree. C is perfect, they look good and are still fun bags. Your back isnt going to go out sooner and the whole skin issue as well. Going brunette or Jet black or something could be damn HOT.

Jordy
04-03-2007, 07:36 AM
they look good and are still fun bags.
Wow, you sure do have a way with words playa. :notam: :D

Benjhamina
04-03-2007, 07:37 AM
This thread is usless without pics.......

NOTALENT
04-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Wow, you sure do have a way with words playa. :notam: :D
I say what I say and I mean it :devil: Why sugarcoat it?:D

Windy
04-03-2007, 07:38 AM
I was blonde all my life...My hair is golden brown now. I dont have huge implants {I have 36 C implants}...and I dont have any ink...and I would never get any ink..just too trendy for me. I live in HB and I have lots of fun.
Like everybody else says...just be yourself.

Kilrtoy
04-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Stay natural.
Oh god no, natural went out in the 70's,
Shave that shit and keep it neat and trimmed

mrs.rvrluvr
04-03-2007, 07:45 AM
I went brunette for about a week....and had to change back to blonde. I just didn't feel like myself with dark hair & I did notice a big change in the attention that I got. I definately have more fun being a blonde!!!

BadKachina
04-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Stay blonde, it looks good on you.;)
I like blondes, I'm only attracted to blondes, I'm married to a real blonde, IMO blondes get more attention so they probably do have more fun.:)

Havasu Hangin'
04-03-2007, 07:49 AM
Move to another city. If you lived in the Bay Area (San Jose) you would have very little competition being blonde, big boob's and tatoo'd. You would be a minority.....trust me. :)
I lived in the Bay Area for three years. Believe me, I was the minority, but it wasn't because of my blonde hair, tats, or fake boobs...lol.

Baja Big Dog
04-03-2007, 07:50 AM
PICTURES...DAMIT WE NEED PICTURES, EVERYONE IS GIVING ADVISE, YOU CANT GIVE ADVISE WITHOUT PICTURES!!!

Phat Matt
04-03-2007, 07:51 AM
I think you need bigger boobs.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Well they say blondes have more fun,, but a brunette can remeber the next day..
so in my opinion.. stay blonde.. we do have more fun,, even if we don't remember the next day.. Thats what makes it fun.. LOL!!:D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-03-2007, 08:01 AM
I don't know exactly how to post a picture, maybe because I'm blonde (ha ha), but here is a pic of me & my blonde friend right before we dropped $400.00 on lap dances in vegas.........:devil:

Kilrtoy
04-03-2007, 08:03 AM
I don't know exactly how to post a picture, maybe because I'm blonde (ha ha), but here is a pic of me & my blonde friend right before we dropped $400.00 on lap dances in vegas.........:devil:
Damn I only charge 200 for the whole night and I'll give you a 50% off HB discount
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27915&d=1175615958

riverbound
04-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Although you are a natural blonde I dont know of anyone that is a natural platinum blonde (except albinos). Your look is pretty consistent with your typical girl that lives in OC (especially newport). Now, Im not trying to say you arent hot, there is definitely a reason so many people are trying to go with the same look. but if you truly want to stand out in the crowd. big boobs and blonde in OC is pretty common, the tats do give you an edge over most the other girls, but even that is starting to gain popularity. Funny thing is people used to get tats to stand out, and now the people with none are the rarity.
The best advice is to do what makes YOU feel good. But I think you could definitely pull off the dark hair thing (in the winter)....as far as the boobs, I will have to see pics to make a better determination, but I am definitely a boob guy ;)

mrs.rvrluvr
04-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Damn I only charge 200 for the whole night and I'll give you a 50% off HB discount
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27915&d=1175615958
Wow, thanks! I think I've got a couple crumpled up dollars left.....but you better supply the happy ending! :D

Windy
04-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Although you are a natural blonde I dont know of anyone that is a natural platinum blonde (except albinos). Your look is pretty consistent with your typical girl that lives in OC (especially newport). Now, Im not trying to say you arent hot, there is definitely a reason so many people are trying to go with the same look. but if you truly want to stand out in the crowd. big boobs and blonde in OC is pretty common, the tats do give you an edge over most the other girls, but even that is starting to gain popularity. Funny thing is people used to get tats to stand out, and now the people with none are the rarity.
The best advice is to do what makes YOU feel good. But I think you could definitely pull off the dark hair thing (in the winter)....as far as the boobs, I will have to see pics to make a better determination, but I am definitely a boob guy ;)
She makes her hair even blonder Bill...and I completely agree with you on the ink.

Caljamr
04-03-2007, 08:20 AM
I lived in the Bay Area for three years. Believe me, I was the minority, but it wasn't because of my blonde hair, tats, or fake boobs...lol.
I just went back a few months ago and I thought I entered a new country. I went to my old house and the local Home Depot shut down. I have never heard of a Home Depot shutting down. Stopped at my old neighbors house and he said "They" don't keep up "their" homes so the store couldn't stay in business. VERY SAD. :(
So ya a HOT blonde with tats and big boobs would be like Marilyn Monroe visting Asia.

Kilrtoy
04-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Wow, thanks! I think I've got a couple crumpled up dollars left.....but you better supply the happy ending! :D
That is always included:D

Riverguy92345
04-03-2007, 08:23 AM
well..what do you think..We do have more fun;)

HOOTER SLED-
04-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Blondes, brunettes..........they're all "pink" on the inside. :devil: :devil: :D

riverbound
04-03-2007, 08:40 AM
She makes her hair even blonder Bill...and I completely agree with you on the ink.
I was just poitning out the fact that she was offended by the fake comment, but in reality the guy was right, fake hair, fake boobs, ink (not a natural thing)
Now Im not saying I would kick her out of bed, but Im also a fan of the fake look. Big boobs and blonde hair :D

BADBLOWN572
04-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Im also a fan of the fake look. Big boobs and blonde hair :D
ME TOO! :) :) :)

Windy
04-03-2007, 08:48 AM
We know how to have fun.:)

Kilrtoy
04-03-2007, 08:56 AM
I agree Windy, Blondes are fun, but Brunettes know how to get it done
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC02123.JPG

Ziggy
04-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Your looks are just man-bait, window dressing. On that front you have got great looks;) . Little later in a relationship what really matters is your heart and whats between the ears.

DCBob
04-03-2007, 09:10 AM
This thread is usless without pics.......
What he said! No way to help with this decision otherwise :D

All-Star
04-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I find that a lot of people are really attracted to confidence.
So just be happy with what you have got right now. You are how old??/ It doesn't get any better then this.
Save your money and work in the inside instead of the outside. You will then find out that the outside is already perfect. The looks may get their attention but what you have going on in the inside (Not ment sexually) is what will keep them.
IMO I have been blonde my whole life. I do get a lot of attention. I did dye my hair darker at one point and I hated it. I would never change the color again.
Good luck Girlie! :wink:

TAF
04-03-2007, 09:49 AM
You lost me at smaller.... :confused: :eek: :idea: :jawdrop: :(
She'd like some guys to look :sqeyes: into her beautiful eyes on occassion.:idea: :D

707dog
04-03-2007, 09:52 AM
well this about sumz it up for my points of intrest.....

atomickitn
04-03-2007, 09:53 AM
hey heartless .....let me just say this ......be who you are, not what everbody else wants you to be ....what ever makes you feel great about yourself,then thats what you should do...as far as your boobs.....the only thing i can say is if they were smaller like a big C. you might find that you will get even more looks because they will look more natural...let me say this as well ...every night i go to bed with the hottest woman i have ever been with in my life ......because she is as natural as they come,even though she has fake boobs they are not over big, they are just right .....and her hair is naturaly blonde ..(sandy)...and because she is the way she is not all made up...she looks even hotter, even in the morning when i wake up next to her i cant imagine her any hotter than she is when she first wakes up and she looks that good ......kinda makes it hard to leave to go to work in the morning....soo....just be you ,whatever makes you happy....dont worry about anybody else..:D :)

djunkie
04-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Shave your head. That should get you more attention. :jawdrop: :D :D

Nord
04-03-2007, 10:43 AM
OK, I haven't followed any of the Heartless threads so bare with me.
There is a ring in your pic, so are you married?? What does your B/F or Husband think??
You have Platinum blonde hair, fake boobs, tattoos, and post almost nude pics of yourself on a public forum. I'm guessing you did this all for attention.
That all being said.............
You want to change your hair color and make your boob smaller now?? Is i because of age?? Bored?? Different attention??
Inquiring minds want to know.......

djunkie
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
There is a ring in your pic, so are you married?? What does your B/F or Husband think??
The ring came from RB. He already proposed. :D :D

TAF
04-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Shave your head. That should get you more attention. :jawdrop: :D :D
:sqeyes: :) :eek: :jawdrop: :D

riverbound
04-03-2007, 10:58 AM
The ring came from RB. He already proposed. :D :D
Damn Skippy...and I am helping her raise Blown N Rayson's kid.

ratso
04-03-2007, 11:04 AM
If I dig a chick and my balls are bouncin' off that ass, I don't care what color her hair is...
although I do prefer blondes.;)

Tremor Therapy
04-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Leave it to Ratso to bring absolute clarity to the situation! :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes they do!
http://home.foni.net/~abott/bean.jpg

CBadDad
04-03-2007, 11:21 AM
My ex wife was a natural blond. I came home one day and she had dyed her hair bruenette. From that day forward my new favorite dumb blond joke was...You know you're a dumb blond if you dye your hair brown.

Coded-Dude
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm just gonna toss this one out there..........
It's all relative. ;)

ratso
04-03-2007, 11:36 AM
My ex wife was a natural blond. I came home one day and she had dyed her hair bruenette. From that day forward my new favorite dumb blond joke was...You know you're a dumb blond if you dye your hair brown.
lol...:D

fatboy95
04-03-2007, 11:55 AM
was he really an asshole? what if he was right? If you were happy with yourself and didn't have low self esteem you wouldn't be asking for advice.

ratso
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
was he really an asshole? what if he was right? If you were happy with yourself and didn't have low self esteem you wouldn't be asking for advice.
Nothing wrong with a chick asking for opinions... I have them ask all the time "Do you like this perfume, this dress, these shoes, my hair?" I don't see a problem with it...;)

fatboy95
04-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Nothing wrong with a chick asking for opinions... I have them ask all the time "Do you like this perfume, this dress, these shoes, my hair?" I don't see a problem with it...;)
I agree with you there, but she is always looking for attention on these threads. It's always about her.

djunkie
04-03-2007, 12:03 PM
I agree with you there, but she is always looking for attention on these threads. It's always about her.
That pretty much sums up every girl I know. :D

TBONE1904
04-03-2007, 12:06 PM
You have Platinum blonde hair, fake boobs, tattoos, and post almost nude pics of yourself on a public forum. I'm guessing you did this all for attention.
That all being said.............
You want to change your hair color and make your boob smaller now?? Is i because of age?? Bored?? Different attention??
Something very similar to your comment went through my head aswell :idea:

ratso
04-03-2007, 12:07 PM
lol...:D I never looked at it that way, but it's pretty much about "entertainment purposes only" around here... and she seems to entertain quite a few people.;)

CBadDad
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
How right you are, there's nothing wrong with asking. It's our lying answers that are all wrong. What did they think we'd say?

Windy
04-03-2007, 01:02 PM
hey heartless .....let me just say this ......be who you are, not what everbody else wants you to be ....what ever makes you feel great about yourself,then thats what you should do...as far as your boobs.....the only thing i can say is if they were smaller like a big C. you might find that you will get even more looks because they will look more natural...let me say this as well ...every night i go to bed with the hottest woman i have ever been with in my life ......because she is as natural as they come,even though she has fake boobs they are not over big, they are just right .....and her hair is naturaly blonde ..(sandy)...and because she is the way she is not all made up...she looks even hotter, even in the morning when i wake up next to her i cant imagine her any hotter than she is when she first wakes up and she looks that good ......kinda makes it hard to leave to go to work in the morning....soo....just be you ,whatever makes you happy....dont worry about anybody else..:D :)
Lets get married. :o)

atomickitn
04-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Lets get married. :o)
when?:D :D

ratso
04-03-2007, 01:14 PM
My thoughts on this are that somebody is sooooooooooooo gettin' laid tonight!:D

Windy
04-03-2007, 01:17 PM
My thoughts on this are that somebody is sooooooooooooo gettin' laid tonight!:D
Nope...not tonite...Im at work and my shift doesnt end til tomorrow morning..but I will remember his post. :D

lucky
04-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I must admit i have not read this tread - but is a blond really a blonde if they shave the box - or just another chick with a dye job -- ( i just felt like stirring hsit today ) lol :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-03-2007, 01:46 PM
This thread reminds me of one from a few years ago. Someone had come on here asking for opinions on her hair much in the same manor as Heartless has done here and everyone was extremely mean and rude to that girl. I believe she might have even left the boards for awhile because of the drama it caused.
anyone else remember that?

riverbound
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
This thread reminds me of one from a few years ago. Someone had come on here asking for opinions on her hair much in the same manor as Heartless has done here and everyone was extremely mean and rude to that girl. I believe she might have even left the boards for awhile because of the drama it caused.
I do...Thats why another certain forum got started

lucky
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
a few years ago - I think we could find one daily :) ps sweety i was just being an ass- as usual

riverbound
04-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Funny thing is, I was discussing that incident with someone this weekend.

Windy
04-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I remember it.

Windy
04-03-2007, 01:55 PM
And...the other girl has dark hair and gets lots of attention.

fatboy95
04-03-2007, 01:56 PM
How right you are, there's nothing wrong with asking. It's our lying answers that are all wrong. What did they think we'd say?
LOL!!!!!!!:D if it weren't for chicks, we couldn't use our gift of creating great lies.:)

Windy
04-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes they do!
http://home.foni.net/~abott/bean.jpg
OMG thats funny. :D

That Guy
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I think you need bigger boobs.
Alright brother, I owe you one.....I had to get up and close my door because I just howled out loud and everyone in my office is wondering what the hell is going on.....:D :D :D That, was FUNNY!!!:D

Tom Brown
04-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey Heartless. I think your gorgeous.
You have to love the haters. They're very entertaining. It might not be wise to put much stock in their advice, though.
So my advice is... your gorgeous. Do what you want and you will still have a following of emasculated idiots on here who would poke themselves in the eye at your request.
Harrrr!

Jbb
04-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey Heartless. I think your gorgeous.
You have to love the haters. They're very entertaining. It might not be wise to put much stock in their advice, though.
So my advice is... your gorgeous. Do what you want and you will still have a following of emasculated idiots on here who would poke themselves in the eye at your request.
Harrrr!
Yes.....listen to Mandingo there.......he knows his stuff.....and Im quite sure right about now he is entering his masturbatorium in the basement....:D

Tom Brown
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
The masturbatorium is currently occupied. Focking house guests. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
04-03-2007, 06:33 PM
The masturbatorium is currently occupied. Focking house guests. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
ewww.....:jawdrop:

Biglue
04-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Dont be a puss Brown. Walk in there drop your pants pull out the nudeys and start tuggin away. Voila....instant house guest repelant. :D

Tom Brown
04-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Voila....instant house guest repelant. :D
Fantastic! I think you've just solved an age old problem for me....... how to get rid of my Mom. :cool:

Riverguy92345
04-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Damn boys..play nice

heartless
04-04-2007, 07:02 AM
it takes a lot to offend me...remember i was the joke on here for a day and someone's fiancé before i came on to tell the real story. (speaking of where is that douche bag????). so i think i can take some heat. ;) people will always have negative things to say its just life.what matters is how you deal with the words. i choose not to take much to heart. i posted this because i wanted an outside opinion and thats what i got. some were jokes but some were serious. posting on here can get you both kind of responses. either one is welcome if it help pass the work day faster.

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:04 AM
Enough chit chat....were waiting for new pics with your new presents....this includes: Glasses, bathing suits, lingerie etc....:devil: :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-04-2007, 07:06 AM
it takes a lot to offend me...remember i was the joke on here for a day and someone's fiancé before i came on to tell the real story. (speaking of where is that douche bag????). so i think i can take some heat. ;) people will always have negative things to say its just life.what matters is how you deal with the words. i choose not to take much to heart. i posted this because i wanted an outside opinion and thats what i got. some were jokes but some were serious. posting on here can get you both kind of responses. either one is welcome if it help pass the work day faster.
:D :D :D :D
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/moneyman37228/Id_hit_it_003.jpg

heartless
04-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Enough chit chat....were waiting for new pics with your new presents....this includes: Glasses, bathing suits, lingerie etc....:devil: :D
this is a shitty picture but you can say i thought of you yesterday---
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ximnotanicegirlx/th_Photo_223.jpg (http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ximnotanicegirlx/Photo_223.jpg)
sorry its only sunglasses...
im starting to think fatboy might have a problem with me????????? :devil::devil::devil:

racecar.hotshoe
04-04-2007, 07:10 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ximnotanicegirlx/th_Photo_223.jpg (http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/ximnotanicegirlx/Photo_223.jpg)
but im starting to think fatboy might have a problem with me????????? :devil::devil::devil:
http://excelerate.com.au/downloads/id_hit_it_clinton6.jpg

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:24 AM
im starting to think fatboy might have a problem with me????????? :devil::devil::devil:
You thought of me....thats the important part :devil: :D What kind of glasses...?? Prada or Dior?

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Stay away from Notalent.................he doesn't like it when girls try to rip his clothes off. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

heartless
04-04-2007, 07:34 AM
You thought of me....thats the important part :devil: :D What kind of glasses...?? Prada or Dior?
chanel :D

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 07:36 AM
That is about as O.C. trendy as it gets right there...
CHANEL, who doesnt have a pair of those.
<--------- HER

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Stay away from Notalent.................he doesn't like it when girls try to rip his clothes off. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Sure I do, just not in front of 40+ drunk ***boat people wathching with cameras!!!!:D

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:40 AM
You must be bringing in some bejamins...:D I break to many pairs of glasses to spend more than 5 bucks on a pair...lol

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Sure I do, just not in front of 40+ drunk ***boat people wathching with cameras!!!!:D
PUSSY
just teasing ya Brandon

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:42 AM
LMAO!!! Ya puss. :crossx: :crossx: Get yo pimp hand strong beeeyatch!!! Force dem bitches back in the bedroom. :D :devil:

heartless
04-04-2007, 07:45 AM
You must be bringing in some bejamins...:D I break to many pairs of glasses to spend more than 5 bucks on a pair...lol
they were a birthday gift :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 07:45 AM
That is about as O.C. trendy as it gets right there...
CHANEL, who doesnt have a pair of those.
<--------- HER
Your wifey is too busy making your boat paymemnt to buy spensive sunglasses;):D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 07:47 AM
LMAO!!! Ya puss. :crossx: :crossx: Get yo pimp hand strong beeeyatch!!! Force dem bitches back in the bedroom. :D :devil:
That was classic;):devil:
Never seen a grown man wiggle so much when 4 hot chicks were trying to undress them:D

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:48 AM
haha..seriously!
So whens the next party at Casa De La Hootersled!!!??:devil:

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Your wifey is too busy making your boat paymemnt to buy spensive sunglasses;):D
That is why I have to buy them.
That is why I refuse to buy CHANNEL(spelling I know), it is like owning a magic deck boat, it does not get any more trendy than that

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:54 AM
haha..seriously!
So whens the next party at Casa De La Hootersled!!!??:devil:
I think Cinco de Mayo for the fights again. :devil: Guess I better figure it out, it's coming up quick. The season opener. :devil: :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 07:55 AM
That is why I refuse to buy CHANNEL(spelling I know), it is like owning a magic deck boat, it does not get any more trendy than that
Personally I don't like how most of the uber exspensive glasses look. Honestly I don't think diamond crusted glasses,bikini's and beer bongs look right in the same vicinity.

jayd_jr
04-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Miguel,I dont think he owns a Magic Deck.
Cole Tickle --------> Not Trendy

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I think Chanels and a DCB would be just a tad more. BUt that's just me. :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh wait..................Chanels and a Rhino...........now that's shits trendy. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 07:57 AM
I don't think he was jabbing me he was jut pointing out that every weekend is a Magic DB regatta.:)
How did the weekends project turn out?

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Oh wait..................Chanels and a Rhino...........now that's shits trendy. :crossx:
Hater;)
I know you want one of the two:D

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Personally I don't like how most of the uber exspensive glasses look. Honestly I don't think diamond crusted glasses,bikini's and beer bongs look right in the same vicinity.
Don't forget about the girls that stay dry ALL day........and look like they just came out of the bedroom from getting ready. :D

NOTALENT
04-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I think Cinco de Mayo for the fights again. :devil: Guess I better figure it out, it's coming up quick. The season opener. :devil: :D
Sweet! Consider me there!;)

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Don't forget about the girls that stay dry ALL day........and look like they just came out of the bedroom from getting ready. :D
If your not down for jumping in the water and wrestling with other half naked chicks your not my style;):D:devil:

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Hater;)
I know you want one of the two:D
LOL....Naw, I already got some shades. :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:01 AM
LOL....Naw, I already got some shades. :D
Mad Doggers don't count;)

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 08:03 AM
I like the misspelling of his name there. I'm thinking if you change the C to a P though, it may be more fitting. LOL.:crossx:
POLE TICKLE

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Mad Doggers don't count;)
You can rock the Chanels ya homo........I'll take the Rhino. :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:08 AM
You can rock the Chanels ya homo........I'll take the Rhino. :D
I'm old school I still rock the oakley razor blades with the pink arms;):sqeyes:

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm old school I still rock the oakley razor blades with the pink arms;):sqeyes:
LOL...I bet you do. You know you got the Wayfarers too. Damn Tom Cruise "Risky Business" lookin mofo. :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:23 AM
LOL...I bet you do. You know you got the Wayfarers too. Damn Tom Cruise "Risky Business" lookin mofo. :D
You Jealous becuase I can do it on a train?:D:devil:

cdog
04-04-2007, 08:24 AM
POLE TICKLE
:D :D :D
Girly. Try smiling some more. You look to serious in your pictures. Serious girls are no fun.:)

heartless
04-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Girly. Try smiling some more. You look to serious in your pictures. Serious girls are no fun.:)

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
I know he doesnt
but even on a DCB regatta weekend , you still see more Magics in teh channel than DCB's

Windy
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Did you get a gift receipt for those? ;)

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 08:39 AM
I think Chanels and a DCB would be just a tad more. BUt that's just me. :D
Actually no because very few people own a DCB.
where as in every chick driving a 1998 VW BUG owns a pair of chanel's

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 08:41 AM
You Jealous becuase I can do it on a train?:D:devil:
WTF, you went from swapping last week, to getting trained this week...:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-04-2007, 08:41 AM
LMFAO!!! ;)

CornWater
04-04-2007, 08:43 AM
http://www.strangezoo.com/images/content/106685.jpg
:D :D

Coded-Dude
04-04-2007, 08:46 AM
According to a new British study, blondes may have more fun, but redheads are less likely to feel the pain.
For reasons as yet unexplainable, women with red hair appear to be more stoic when faced with pain, compared to women with other hair colour, and to men.
These findings, although preliminary, will be investigated in a study to be launched in Britain by the medical research council's Human Genetics Unit in Edinburgh.
Already a panel of redheads has been recruited to take part in the research.
Professor Ian Jackson, says one of the aims is to see if there is a natural mechanism at work in redheads that can be adapted to help develop new pain-killers and anesthetic.
According to Professor Jackson, people are interested in developing new anaesthetics or co-anaesthetics, as treatment for chronic pain is difficult.
In studies on "redhead" mice, which have blonde fur but carry a similar gene to the one that causes red hair in humans, scientists were able to target the pain-reducing mechanism.
Jackson says red-haired mice show a similar ability as human female redheads, to withstand higher pain thresholds compared to other mice and require less anaesthetic to block out certain pains.
The original work on red hair and pain was carried out by Professor Jeffrey Mogil, at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
He identified a mutant version of a gene called melanocortin-1 (Mc1r), which is linked to ginger hair and fair skin.
This apparently gives women a higher pain threshold, but does not appear to have the same effect on men.
This is possibly explained by subtle differences in the way male and female brains process pain.
It appears that in most people, the Mc1r gene produces a protein that reduces the ability of opioid drugs to block pain.
However in redheaded women, who have a non-functional version of the gene, such painkillers are free to work unhindered.
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/V/T/spep_912_ginger_kids.jpg
well, discussion over......whats next on the topic agenda? :)

GETSOME
04-04-2007, 08:52 AM
What about a diamond beer bong? Then would they fit in?

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:55 AM
WTF, you went from swapping last week, to getting trained this week...:D
Baby steps......:D :)

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 08:56 AM
What about a diamond beer bong? Then would they fit in?
Diamond...NO
Bedazzled...absolutely:D:idea: :jawdrop: :devil:

riverbound
04-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Diamond...NO
Bedazzled...absolutely:D:idea: :jawdrop: :devil:
I know of someone that got a bedazzler for X-mas.... I think I will be building a new beer bong for the season now.
Thansk for the idea :D
Im gonna rock the studded beer bong with my fake chanels

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I know of someone that got a bedazzler for X-mas.... I think I will be building a new beer bong for the season now.
It's patented....so don't bite my bedazzled idea:D
Can I borrow your friends bedazzler?:confused: ;)

Do F150's Float?
04-04-2007, 10:30 AM
I dig my Chanel's (not because they are "trendy"... although trendy in and of itself isn't a bad thing necessarily, its just what happens to be in fashion right now) because they were the best fit for my big head :D
As for hair color... i've never had the ehh... cojones? to go blonde... I would like to though...
Dunno why i needed to contribute my $.02 to this either. Must be a slow day at the office. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Hmmm....I think I might have to start on that to have it ready for your bday!!!! ;)

HOOTER SLED-
04-04-2007, 11:15 AM
You bump your head or something? Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?:)

dumbandyoung
04-04-2007, 11:26 AM
This is the reason I dont have a girlfriend, because i hate having to answer questions like, "what should I wear", "What should I do with my hair", OR "help me pick out shoes". Someday I will be ready to deal with it again, not yet or anytime soon.
Heres a thought.. Do what ever the fock you want! Its your body, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks. If your worried about what other guys and gals are gonna think if you change your appearance you've got a serious problem. C'mon, you know your good looking, or at least you should know that by now. Do what you want, as long as you feel pretty, thats all that matters. You'll never know how you'll look until you do it. so either do it or dont. If you dont like it you can always go back.

riverbound
04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
It's patented....so don't bite my bedazzled idea:D
Can I borrow your friends bedazzler?:confused: ;)
I can see mine reaching production way before yours......Seems how I am the one who bought a certain someone a bedazzler ;)

mrs.rvrluvr
04-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I've got the Prada sunglasses, but own a Conquest....guess I'm not quite there yet. Better buy a DCB.

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I can see mine reaching production way before yours......Seems how I am the one who bought a certain someone a bedazzler ;)
As long as I get 20% of the profits i am happy;):D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 11:58 AM
I've got the Prada sunglasses, but own a Conquest....guess I'm not quite there yet. Better buy a DCB.
You don't live in "OC" so your safe from the stereotype;):D

HavaSkank
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM
My drapes match the carpet.....it's called linoleum
Men dig bald chicks, just ask Sineed and Britney

Do F150's Float?
04-04-2007, 12:06 PM
You don't live in "OC" so your safe from the stereotype;):D
What if i have Chanel's, a sort of boat with a whacker (that needs to be replaced) and live in the 310? :confused: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-04-2007, 12:16 PM
What if i have Chanel's, a sort of boat with a whacker (that needs to be replaced) and live in the 310? :confused: :D
Quit seeking acceptance and attention from strangers on the internet. :D

djunkie
04-04-2007, 12:17 PM
There is just NOT enough pics of women in this thread. :( :(

Do F150's Float?
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Quit seeking acceptance and attention from strangers on the internet. :D
I'm sorry. My self esteem has been in the toilet since i wasn't voted Hot on hotornot.com :(
I'm also feeling needy. Should i get that bowl cut like we discussed to spice things up? :confused:

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Cant wear chanels on a DCB, Rule 4U8 section 9 division 22 paragraph 1
you cannot look or wear trendy stuff just because others do it....

BADBLOWN572
04-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Cant wear chanels on a DCB, Rule 4U8 section 9 division 22 paragraph 1
you cannot look or wear trendy stuff just because others do it....
Is that before or after the section covering the mandatory drinking of Koolaid? :D

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Is that before or after the section covering the mandatory drinking of Koolaid? :D
That is Rule # 1
Rule # 2
your boat must have orange, I mean tangelo in it somewhere
and
Rule #3
You must spend 85% of your time in Lake Havasu in the CHANNEL

riverbound
04-04-2007, 02:06 PM
As long as I get 20% of the profits i am happy;):D
this is a non profit organization ;) But I will allow you to drink some of the beer that comes thorugh it.

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 02:12 PM
this is a non profit organization ;) But I will allow you to drink some of the beer that comes thorugh it.
Deal...
If you think about it can it be considered non profit if we benefit from the ladies taking there clothes off?:D ;)
You better talk to your tax guy:D:devil:

riverbound
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Deal...
If you think about it can it be considered non profit if we benefit from the ladies taking there clothes off?:D ;)
You better talk to your tax guy:D:devil:
Thats not a profit...its a benfit for being such a humanitarian. Spreading happiness 12oz at a time :D

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Would that be before or after the ladies go "ewwww" cause you are a couple old dudes trying to check them out? :D :D

riverbound
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Would that be before or after the ladies go "ewwww" cause you are a couple old dudes trying to check them out? :D :D
I havent had it happen yet....so Im gonna keep doing it.

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:22 PM
I havent had it happen yet....
That you know of anyways. Maybe they are just being nice to the "old" guy. :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Would you three ladies get a room already and stop teasing each other infront of the whole world

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Would you three ladies get a room already and stop teasing each other infront of the whole world
Why, are you afraid the attention won't be on you anymore? :D :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 02:30 PM
I still got it:D
Atleast thats what your girl told me yesterday when we were chit chatting;):devil:

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Thats not a profit...its a benfit for being such a humanitarian. Spreading happiness 12oz at a time :D
your tax guy is good!!!;):D

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I still got it:D
Atleast thats what your girl told me yesterday when we were chit chatting;):devil:
That must have been after she was complaining to me on how you were lagging on taking care of her auto ins. issues. :D :D

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 02:35 PM
That must have been after she was complaining to me on how you were lagging on taking care of her auto ins. issues. :D :D
I like to play hard to get;):D
You buy her a TV yet?:eek: :devil:

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:40 PM
I like to play hard to get;):D
You buy her a TV yet?:eek: :devil:
We are getting OUR tv tomorrow night. Of course it will be going in her aprtment till I get a house. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
We are getting her a new tv tomorrow night. Of course it will be going in her aprtment because I will never buy a house :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Fixed it for you!!!:D :eek:

djunkie
04-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Fixed it for you!!!:D :eek:
You will eat crow soon my friend.

Cole Trickle
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
You will eat crow soon my friend.
I hope so for your sake;):devil:
Make sure to gets ma dukes meatloaf recipe before you bone out!!!:D

djunkie
04-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I hope so for your sake;):devil:
Make sure to gets ma dukes meatloaf recipe before you bone out!!!:D
Actually it is my grandmas recipe. Damm that stuffs good. :D :D

Devil's Advocate
04-04-2007, 03:13 PM
What hair??? :D :D
Agree (and that doesn't happen much with you):D
dont misunderstand i really dont care about other people... i do care about sticking out in a crowd--in a good way of course. i dont know i was looking in the mirror getting ready for work thinking every girl here is blonde...
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Try smaller sunglasses and brunette for awhile and maybe you'll start getting over yourself.:eek: :crossx:
You got it!
Brunette and proud. No shortage of fun or attention here. :D