PDA

View Full Version : Fricken Boattrader doesn't offer "Run till you sell" any longer.

beaverretriever
04-03-2007, 09:10 AM
I put the boat on the Trader on Sunday. They used to keep it on there till it sold for one price. Now they give you 10% off the next month you run it. WTF? My ad cost me !155.00!!! Now I have to pay almost that every month to keep it on there.
Currently there is over 113k boats on there. They are making some big dough!!!!!:eek: :eek: Plus they have all the other Trader Mags!

phebus
04-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Price it right, and it will sell. No need to worry about the next month.

ChumpChange
Hmmmm, mine is run til it sales. I think they only offer it at certain times a year.

HocusPocus
i would imagine that they stopped it due to the high number of used boats on the market and their pages being flooded with boats for a long period of time, or they just want to make more $$$ off of everyone. i never had any luck with boat trader... craigslist has been great for me and its free.

beaverretriever
04-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Hmmmm, mine is run til it sales. I think they only offer it at certain times a year.
My wakeboard boat was run till it sells. Although I sold it in 2 days.:D
I will have to try Craigs list. Do they allow photos?

Jyruiz
04-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Yes they do.

Deano
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
I went throught the same thing. They do offer it still. You need to go to traderpublishing.com and do it there. You cannot do it on traderonline.com anymore.

HocusPocus
04-03-2007, 09:25 AM
you can post up to 4 photos and you can list it in different citys. i had a buyer come down from fresno to buy a boat and another from pheonix. good luck on the sale.

beaverretriever
04-03-2007, 09:40 AM
you can post up to 4 photos and you can list it in different citys. i had a buyer come down from fresno to buy a boat and another from pheonix. good luck on the sale.
Awesome, thanks for the help.

Deano
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
I meant to write "traderpub.com" I think thats the one where you can list til it's sold. Mine is on line, OC, and Riverside