PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Pool Cleaner Recommendation

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Alicia (sp?) works at the Kelly's Coffee under the London Bridge. I met her when I got a cup of coffee last week. Very nice lady and her husband has a pool cleaning business in Havasu. They are boaters (29 Wizard) and she said they do a quality job cleaning pools and document every visit.
If you need someone to clean your pool in Havasu give them a try. Let them know Tom from BHC sent you.
Total Pool Care
Josh
928-208-5652

ChumpChange
04-03-2007, 01:27 PM
.......and she said they do a quality job cleaning pools........
I'll tell people I do a quality job closing loans too! Doesn't mean I do :D

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I'll tell people I do a quality job closing loans too! Doesn't mean I do :D
lol...She seemed like a very genuine and nice lady. They moved out from CA two years ago and are just trying to build up the business. I am pretty sure they are very responsible.

That Guy
04-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Tom...I use them for my pool in Havi and they do a great job (which is very hard to find in Havasu) I ran through 3 of them in 1 1/2 years before I found Total and I would whole-heartedly recommend them. If anyone needs a reference pm me....:)

BajaMike
04-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Alicia (sp?) works at the Kelly's Coffee under the London Bridge. I met her when I got a cup of coffee last week. Very nice lady and her husband has a pool cleaning business in Havasu. They are boaters (29 Wizard) and she said they do a quality job cleaning pools and document every visit.
If you need someone to clean your pool in Havasu give them a try. Let them know Tom from BHC sent you.
Total Pool Care
Josh
928-208-5652
Tom, can they dig out palm trees and put in a Tiki bar in the middle of a pool??:idea:
:D :D :D

DILLIGAF
04-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Tom, can they dig out palm trees and put in a Tiki bar in the middle of a pool??:idea:
:D :D :D
LOL...I am sure they could if I asked them to :)

BajaMike
04-03-2007, 09:15 PM
LOL...I am sure they could if I asked them to :)
That little island bar is a good idea Tom....:idea:
It'll be like the Ritz Carlton of BHC.....:D
:idea: