PDA

View Full Version : Circ pump bypass

502schiada
04-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Does anyone know if i can run my circ pump bypass line into one of the plugged ports in my intake. I need a new t stat housing and nothing new will work for my setup now. My old housing has an extra port for the bypass and all the new ones dont have one. So if i run the new one (pictured) can i run the bypass directly from the top of the circ pump to the intake manifold without effin anything up?:idea:

BDMar
04-03-2007, 07:39 PM
That will work fine. All Mercruiser's come that way. It should go to the center of the crossover under the thermostat housing.

brad22
04-03-2007, 08:17 PM
10-4 Affirmative, I should have told you that when I recommended that T-stat housing :D Sorry :)

deltarat
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know if i can run my circ pump bypass line into one of the plugged ports in my intake. I need a new t stat housing and nothing new will work for my setup now. My old housing has an extra port for the bypass and all the new ones dont have one. So if i run the new one (pictured) can i run the bypass directly from the top of the circ pump to the intake manifold without effin anything up?:idea:
Check your PMs

502schiada
04-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks i think i got it all figured out now.