PDA

View Full Version : Sold Sabre

LAVEYSABRE575
04-04-2007, 12:09 AM
After putting my boat for sale and takeing it off the market the last couple of years, it's now gone (sold). The new owner boats at Naci. I hope he enjoys it as much as i did. I think he's a lurker here on the boards....Derek

BigDoug
04-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Derek, it was a pleasure taking care of your boat and hanging out with you, we'll take care of your next one too !!..........................................there is another one right ? :D

TOBTEK
04-04-2007, 06:04 AM
WOW..... congrat's and im sorry at the same time! I know you loved that Lavey. HEY NOW.... I know of a nice F26 you would look SHARP in :) If you are in the mood, I'll buy your place at the springs for say..... 50K:D

LAVEYSABRE575
04-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Doug, There's going to be another one for sure, real soon and you will definitly be handleing the detailing. TOB, If i sold my place out there i'd be signing divorce papers the same day I sold the house. She's upset about selling the Lavey but at the same time she wants more room on a boat that just means i have to buy another boat asap your boat should sell now with the season kicking in....Derek

Hardly Satisfied
04-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Doug, There's going to be another one for sure, real soon and you will definitly be handleing the detailing. TOB, If i sold my place out there i'd be signing divorce papers the same day I sold the house. She's upset about selling the Lavey but at the same time she wants more room on a boat that just means i have to buy another boat asap your boat should sell now with the season kicking in....Derek
congrats on selling your boat neighbor :D

boatnam2
04-04-2007, 06:50 AM
i got room for 20!