PDA

View Full Version : Good neighbors with guns !!!

SHADOW23
04-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Last week we let my father-in- law and his wife stay at our house in Havi for a few days. The house was just recently completed and there have been some workers touching up, staining doors etc. My next door neighbor lives there full time and keeps a close eye out for me. When he saw there was a car still in the driveway after dark he decided to pay my father-in-law a visit with his 44.
We now call him Wyatt.
Needles to say, I will let him know next time I have unaccompanied guests.
You just cant buy security like that.

QuickJet
04-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Last week we let my father-in- law and his wife stay at our house in Havi for a few days. The house was just recently completed and there have been some workers touching up, staining doors etc. My next door neighbor lives there full time and keeps a close eye out for me. When he saw there was a car still in the driveway after dark he decided to pay my father-in-law a visit with his 44.
We now call him Wyatt.
That is AWESOME.
I always say, you are not buying just the house, but the neighborhood as well. With so many vacation homes in the area I'm sure your property value will go up with "Wyatt" around. :D

ratso
04-04-2007, 12:41 PM
We now call him Wyatt.
I guess it's good your neighbor isn't in jail and your father in law 6 feet under.:jawdrop:
Woulda sucked if your father in law thought the neighbor was an intruder.;)
Good neighbor, just inform him next time!:D

HocusPocus
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
we have some good neighbors there... but i don't think any of them are armed??? :eek: :confused: :eek: :D

Jyruiz
04-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Good neighbors are hard to find, mine call me any time there is a car parked in our driveway.

seanv
04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
great neighbor!
when i moved into my house i had a live in girlfriend. well, things went south and she had her dad and brother in law get a u-haul and help her move while i was at work. im at my desk and my phone rings and it's the police. seems a neighbor saw the moving going on and called p.d. i could hear her screaming in the background as le had both guys in "the position" and were making the call:D :D :D priceless

shadow
04-04-2007, 04:06 PM
we have some good neighbors there... but i don't think any of them are armed??? :eek: :confused: :eek: :D
If you live anywhere near my house you can bet atleast one of your neighbors is armed.;) Best part about it is i have a police officer across the street and 2 houses down and another on the same side 2 houses down.

KreatinKaos
04-04-2007, 08:38 PM
My neighbors on both sides and behind me are gun owners and avid backyard hunters :D

BadKachina
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
This is kinda off the subject but a lady that works with my wife recently had her car broken into in the middle of the night. The theif found her garage door opener and opened the garage. Luckilly they heard the garage open and caught the guy red handed. Police found the guy in the nieghbor hood minutes later. I guess he was wacked out on meth, no telling what he would have done if he made it into the house.
Long story short, take your openers out of your cars at night.;)