PDA

View Full Version : Does a chick have the right to search my drawers?

ratso
04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Have any of you ever encountered this problem, men or women? I have never been one to snoop, and would never think of going through someone's things, but I have had it happen to me a lot in the past. I've had chicks (even ex wives) go through my things, my cell phone, drawers, papers and notes I've left sitting around... but I feel some things are off limits, married or not. I even had a friend admit to checking out my bedroom after a party the next morning to see if he could find any "signs" or her smell on my bedroom sheets... and believe me, my bedroom is off limits unless you're invited in. I just feel lines like that should never be crossed. If you can't trust someone and it gets to you that bad, then leave... Are there times that you feel it's okay to snoop around???

Ziggy
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Snoops are uncertain and untrusting.........not someone you want around.

Jbb
04-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Snoops are uncertain and untrusting.........not someone you want around.......:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28061&stc=1&d=1175737414

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 05:44 PM
snoops are a bomb waiting to go off.. Get rid of it .. kick him or her to the curb..LOL!!:D

Devil's Advocate
04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Have any of you ever encountered this problem, men or women? I have never been one to snoop, and would never think of going through someone's things, but I have had it happen to me a lot in the past. I've had chicks (even ex wives) go through my things, my cell phone, drawers, papers and notes I've left sitting around... but I feel some things are off limits, married or not. I even had a friend admit to checking out my bedroom after a party the next morning to see if he could find any "signs" or her smell on my bedroom sheets... and believe me, my bedroom is off limits unless you're invited in. I just feel lines like that should never be crossed. If you can't trust someone and it gets to you that bad, then leave... Are there times that you feel it's okay to snoop around???
Why the bold large font?:D
Been on both sides of it. Don't know why but sometimes I think it's just a curiosity thing but sometimes can be a trust issue when a wife or husband starts searching through their spouse's things. Maybe a territorial thing too. A bad behavior but it happens a lot. I think a good time to snoop is when you're a parent and are suspicious of your child being mixed up in drugs or sex or some other devious behavior.

ratso
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Why the bold large font?:D
Been on both sides of it. Don't know why but sometimes I think it's just a curiosity thing but sometimes can be a trust issue when a wife or husband starts searching through their spouse's things. Maybe a territorial thing too. A bad behavior but it happens a lot. I think a good time to snoop is when you're a parent and are suspicious of your child being mixed up in drugs or sex or some other devious behavior.
Large font? I clicked 3 instead of 2 I think. Luckily with my son, I never had the problem with the drugs... the sex though I encouraged J/K...;)
I guess I really can't comment there since I didn't go through it, but I'm fortunate that we have always had a relationship where we can talk about anything... The parents that have to deal with things like that, well, I just don't know how I would take that...

shockwaveharry
04-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Does a chick have the right to search my drawers?
In my experience, it's usually the first place they start digging around... Sometimes right there in the bar or in the car out in the parking lot but almost always before we ever make it back to my place. I've always thought it's the size 13's that make them curious but one thing's for sure, they're never disappointed! :D

ratso
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
In my experience, it's usually the first place they start digging around... Sometimes right there in the bar or in the car out in the parking lot but almost always before we ever make it back to my place. I've always thought it's the size 13's that make them curious but one thing's for sure, they're never disappointed! :D
But what if she is snooping and can't find anything...:jawdrop: lmao...:D J/K...;)

shockwaveharry
04-04-2007, 06:01 PM
But what if she is snooping and can't find anything...:jawdrop: lmao...:D J/K...;)
I tell 'em to check on the left side... that usually gets there attention!
I've only had a girl ask where it was once... I told her she was holding it and she said "Oh, my... I thought that was your thigh"

CARLSON-JET
04-04-2007, 06:03 PM
LOOK AT ME, I'M SANDRA DEE
I don't drink or swear, I don't rat my hair, I get ill from one cigarette
Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers
Would you pull that crap with Annette ?
I always think of that line when when I hear the word "drawers.. :D
I have no idea why though... :jawdrop:

dumbandyoung
04-04-2007, 06:04 PM
......:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28061&stc=1&d=1175737414
this one looks like a thief,well atleast the profile fits:D

racecar.hotshoe
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Leave her some of these to find..........:D
http://www.gagreport.com/images/Safety%20briefs.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM
ROTFLMAO!!EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

Throttle
04-04-2007, 06:11 PM
i used to know a snoop:)

Debbolas
04-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Icky:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Icky:jawdrop:
LOL!! I started laughing so hard at that word.. Icky.. It is just such a funny word.. LMAO!! :D :D :D

Debbolas
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
LOL!! I started laughing so hard at that word.. Icky.. It is just such a funny word.. LMAO!! :D :D :D
Ya stranger you!
I miss you!!
:D

All-Star
04-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I have just recently had this issue. I have always been very open with things. Did not really care if people looked in my medicine cabinet or anything.
But I just found out that someone close to me went through my closets and my drawers when my family was not home. She said that she was looking for something for one of my other friends, that was left at my house.
I called b.s. on that. I told her that perhaps I did not set clear boundaries, or perhaps she has no boundaries...... But that is not acceptable and I told her that she violated myself and my family. If she wanted to remain friends then she needs to learn how to not get involved with other peoples business, and to never invade my privacy like that again.
She felt real bad and has shown remorse for her actions. I think it is behind us. But yeah it does suck when people do that to you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Ya stranger you!
I miss you!!
:D
Hey,, miss you too..
we should be out more often this summer.. :D

Debbolas
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey,, miss you too..
we should be out more often this summer.. :D
:D Good!
Can you make the Family Picinic at Lake Mohave?
(you can see my POS mobile estate;))

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:25 PM
:D Good!
Can you make the Family Picinic at Lake Mohave?
(you can see my POS mobile estate;))
when is that?:idea:

Debbolas
04-04-2007, 06:27 PM
June................9th :D
( I had to go look it up on the calendar)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
June................9th :D
( I had to go look it up on the calendar)
I don't think we have plans that weekend. I will see what the kids schedule is.. close to the end of the year shindigs.:D

Debbolas
04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I bumped it for you...........these threads crack me up (the family picnic ones) About 60 boats will sign up and maybe 20 will show :D
It's fun :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-04-2007, 06:32 PM
I bumped it for you...........these threads crack me up (the family picnic ones) About 60 boats will sign up and maybe 20 will show :D
It's fun :D
Thanks .. I'll check it out..:D

mrs.rvrluvr
04-04-2007, 07:37 PM
I tell 'em to check on the left side... that usually gets there attention!
I've only had a girl ask where it was once... I told her she was holding it and she said "Oh, my... I thought that was your thigh"
Really....size 13 & hung like a tree stump???? I think I'm in love :D :devil:

KreatinKaos
04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
One date found my gunsafe and wigged out ... what a bitch :devil: :mad:

BadKachina
04-04-2007, 08:58 PM
:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28073&d=1175749117

heartless
04-05-2007, 06:43 AM
sure everyone has some doubt about there partner but if you go looking or "snooping" around for something your going to find it. then again i dumped a guy once for listening to my voice mail... and i was cheating on him ;)
he still apologizes every time i see him. oops. :devil:

ratso
04-05-2007, 10:15 AM
sure everyone has some doubt about there partner but if you go looking or "snooping" around for something your going to find it. then again i dumped a guy once for listening to my voice mail... and i was cheating on him ;)
That's awesome...:D

WYRD
04-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Well if you got nothing to hide then why not let them snoop:D :D :D

heartless
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
That's awesome...:D
and how do you feel about snooping? ever get the urge to maybe check there in box text messages? dig thru a drawer????

Coded-Dude
04-05-2007, 10:52 AM
points of interest:
Everybody has something or another they are going to "hide"
(doesn't matter how honest/dis-honest it is)
Everybody is also going to want to "know-it-all."
(understand the facts/rumors about people, places, things in their lives)
If your being spied on because of suspicious behavior....its your own fault.
Otherwise the person is either very jealous and/or protective.
(nosy too....)

WYRD
04-05-2007, 11:07 AM
points of interest:
Everybody has something or another they are going to "hide"
(doesn't matter how honest/dis-honest it is)
Everybody is also going to want to "know-it-all."
(understand the facts/rumors about people, places, things in their lives)
If your being spied on because of suspicious behavior....its your own fault.
Otherwise the person is either very jealous and/or protective.
(nosy too....)
The very first comment is wrong.......none of those points interest me:D

Coded-Dude
04-05-2007, 11:13 AM
:eek:
:p

ChumpChange
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
My fraternity brother just got Snoop's listing for his house in Claremont. $1,995,000. Nice house.

rrrr
04-05-2007, 12:17 PM
then again i dumped a guy once for listening to my voice mail... and i was cheating on him ;)
LOL......you're a mean one alright.....:devil:

ratso
04-05-2007, 12:28 PM
and how do you feel about snooping? ever get the urge to maybe check there in box text messages? dig thru a drawer????
Nope... never had the urge. Maybe if I had, I wouldn't have been married 5 times...:D
I have found things out through others telling me, but have never been one to snoop around or check up on people. My instincts are usually pretty good... just took me awhile to learn to trust them.http://***boat.com/ubb/wink.gif