PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants to Chip in With Me and buy

burtandnancy2
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Chryler from MB? I'll be CEO, but will only take $1.00 per year salary, but have a healthy expense account, and one of you will be President, VP and so on. I think ***boaters could turn this company around and make it go. And of course, we'ed all get Viper motors for our boats, right?

Jrocket
04-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Count me in Burt,of course I'll park in the lot next door.Dont want anybody to know Im associated with Dodge.:D
Now about that salary deal?

shockwaveharry
04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't care who ya get, just hurry up and close the deal so I can start making real money again... Chrysler was the worst thing to happen to MB...:mad:

Pheelin Phroggy
04-04-2007, 07:48 PM
I am in, could you make me President of Hot Boat Viper Motor Installed Testing, that would make me the PHBVMIT.... not to mention I will need a new tranny every 3 years for my 2500 RAM

Ryphraph
04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I'll sign on for one of the union no-show gigs...:D
Ryph

burtandnancy2
04-05-2007, 08:12 AM
OK, now the salaries. The top exec's of this bankrupt company, each get hundreds of millions, plus a huge severance bonus, and the workers get squat, just like all the other mega corporations. If you don't like it, talk to the compensation committee...

SB
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Why not? I don't see what is so hard about it?:D
Problems:
marketing - Euros taking the high end market, Japs taking the middle, Koreans taking the bottom
unions/health insurance - you are running a giant HMO on wheels

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Chryler from MB? I'll be CEO, but will only take $1.00 per year salary, but have a healthy expense account, and one of you will be President, VP and so on. I think ***boaters could turn this company around and make it go. And of course, we'ed all get Viper motors for our boats, right?
i'm there for you but you have to work something out...put the allison trany with the cummins for a truck crew cab and them make a 3/4 ton durango with the same package

Rexone
04-05-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm in. I just won $200 from RD in the vdrive forum. Just tell me where to have him send it. :)