PDA

View Full Version : Rexone

Kim Hanson
04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I want to buy some stuff off your site, why don't you guys have a add to cart and pay shit? Or is it on there ? Can you pm me and I will tell you what I want the my credit card info please and thank you :D :D Or call me 1-780-875-6742.......( . )( . )........I want a damn catalog also :D :D

Kim Hanson
04-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Mikey, you to busy doing the Mod shit to talk to me :( ......( . )( . )....I need some parts brah :D

sleekcrafter
04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
I will sell you my Rex marine catalog for $25:D

Rexone
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Sorry Kimmy didn't see till late.
Link to shopping site is in my sig. Not everything is on there yet. Just let me know what you need. :)

lucky
04-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Link to shopping site is in my sig. Not everything is on there yet. Just let me know what you need. :)
he'll take a couple of cases of labatte blue , astro glide , copy of "biggins" and your credit card # :) :D

Kim Hanson
04-05-2007, 04:37 PM
457-505 Billet Rex Drains-Polished. ( 3 )
242-190 Rudder Stuffing Box- Double seal 1" Chrome ( 1 )
242-122 Strut Bushing-Rubber 1x1 1/4 BlackFish ( 1 )
Now you will have to phone me for my credit card # :D :D .........( . )( . ).......

rrrr
04-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Now you will have to phone me for my credit card # :D :D .........( . )( . ).......
Doesn't surprise me that Kimmy needs a new stuffing box and a bushing......those long Canadian Winters are hell on shaft clearances.
Sell him the correct bushing, Rex.....he wears out the rubber ones after a few passes.......:jawdrop: :D
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D :D

steve d
04-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Doesn't surprise me that Kimmy needs a new stuffing box and a bushing......those long Canadian Winters are hell on shaft clearances.
Sell him the correct bushing, Rex.....he wears out the rubber ones after a few passes.......:jawdrop: :D
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D :D
...................Lmao................

Rexone
04-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Kimmy is this for your flatty? You have such a fleet now I've lost track. :confused: :D
If so, make sure you have clearance under the quadrant to accommodate the double seal stuffing box. Many flats do not. If you don't have room for it you have to use the single seal unit which is shorter by 7/8" (inside the boat).
242190 (double seal box) is 3" high from mounting surface to top of stuffing box.
242220 (single seal box) is only 2 1/8" high.
Check it out.
Just post your cc info here. We're all friends, I'm sure no one will take advantage of it. :)
I have all of it in stock.

Kim Hanson
04-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Kimmy is this for your flatty? You have such a fleet now I've lost track. :confused: :D
If so, make sure you have clearance under the quadrant to accommodate the double seal stuffing box. Many flats do not. If you don't have room for it you have to use the single seal unit which is shorter by 7/8" (inside the boat).
242190 (double seal box) is 3" high from mounting surface to top of stuffing box.
242120 (single seal box) is only 2 1/8" high.
Check it out.
Just post your cc info here. We're all friends, I'm sure no one will take advantage of it. :)
Okay, I will look in the am........it's beer time right now..........( . )( . ).........:D :D weekend off and it's to the floor and let her buck!;)

Kim Hanson
04-06-2007, 09:12 AM
242120 (single seal box) is only 2 1/8" high.
Check it out.
I need the 2 1/8th jobby...........( . )( . ).............:)

topless
04-06-2007, 10:35 AM
You forgot to post your CC #.:jawdrop:

Forkin' Crazy
04-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey suga! :D (to any of you rump rangers that hang out here, that was directed at topless).
Hurry up with the number Kimmy... auction on that new motor is just about to end!!!! :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
04-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Okay, I will look in the am........it's beer time right now..........( . )( . ).........:D :D weekend off and it's to the floor and let her buck!;)
Isnt it beer time in the am too, then what? :devil:

Kim Hanson
04-06-2007, 06:07 PM
200 and 1 served.....( . )( . ).........# ?:D :D

Kim Hanson
04-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Isnt it beer time in the am too, then what? :devil:
Never in the am, unless you are at the lake!..........( . )( . )..........:idea:

lucky
04-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Never in the am, unless you are at the lake!..........( . )( . )..........:idea:
so you stop drinking at 11p.m? bullllllllllllllshit:D

Kim Hanson
04-07-2007, 08:59 AM
so you stop drinking at 11p.m? bullllllllllllllshit:D
I mean when I wake up :rolleyes: from a good one.........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
04-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Mikey, it was good talking at you today! You don't talk much or I talk to much..it was still good and thanks........;) ........( . )( . )...........

Rexone
04-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Mikey, it was good talking at you today! You don't talk much or I talk to much..it was still good and thanks........;) ........( . )( . )...........
Good talking to you too Kim. Yes they call me the quiet one.
I have emailed your credit card number to all my contacts tho so you should be seeing some action from your bank shortly. ;)

Kim Hanson
04-08-2007, 08:54 PM
I have emailed your credit card number to all my contacts tho so you should be seeing some action from your bank shortly. ;)
My card company stop that shit right now, I love you guys...Not :D I really do though, you people on here are stand up people. I wish I wasn't such a troll ,cause i bet most would like me :D ....I can dream Mikey right :D :D ...........( . )( . )........

BUSHWACKER
04-09-2007, 12:00 AM
My card company stop that shit right now, I love you guys...Not :D I really do though, you people on here are stand up people. I wish I wasn't such a troll ,cause i bet most would like me :D ....I can dream Mikey right :D :D ...........( . )( . )........
"I don't think so... Tim" unless y'all was buyin or supplin :D your not even from this planet let alone from this country, charge him 3x export tax.. just cause! :idea: :D
REX1 send me 1 of everything ya got on HIS CC, if it is any good, better check it 1st.

BUSHWACKER
04-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Rex Marine sells boat parts, go to the drug store for condoms in your size! :D 2 1/8! I think they are the ones for DR's fingers to do a rectal exam...how fitting! :D

Kim Hanson
04-09-2007, 07:11 AM
"I don't think so... Tim" unless y'all was buyin or supplin :D your not even from this planet let alone from this country, charge him 3x export tax.. just cause! :idea: :D
REX1 send me 1 of everything ya got on HIS CC, if it is any good, better check it 1st.
I would wack ya but I know ya.........( . )( . ).........:D :D

Rexone
04-09-2007, 01:01 PM
I would wack ya but I know ya.........( . )( . ).........:D :D
That one I ain't touchin.

dmontzsta
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
He was probably trying to understand what you were talking about. Translating your posts is easier than the real thing.:D

Rexone
04-09-2007, 03:20 PM
He was probably trying to understand what you were talking about. Translating your posts is easier than the real thing.:D
My H-2007B blew the circuit breaker a couple times. Those were probably the pauses he's thinking of in the conversation. The thing is intended for text more than voice I think.
It kinda freeked out a few times with an "error can390a59tard93878774a2 message. All in all it's a decent machine tho and we got thru it ok.

rrrr
04-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Rex, just wanted to double check the CC number......Mr. Chang called from Beijing and said that the limit will keep him from sending all 20 girls I ordered.

dmontzsta
04-09-2007, 03:51 PM
My H-2007B blew the circuit breaker a couple times. Those were probably the pauses he's thinking of in the conversation. The thing is intended for text more than voice I think.
It kinda freeked out a few times with an "error can390a59tard93878774a2 message. All in all it's a decent machine tho and we got thru it ok.
Good to hear, a little more tweaking and you should be able to start taking Canada orders in no time.

Kim Hanson
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Wanna bet :D :D ........( . )( . ).........

dragboat
05-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Wanna bet :D :D ........( . )( . ).........
No :D :D :rolleyes: