PDA

View Full Version : Hey thats mine!

Sportin' Wood
04-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Not sure how to take my 14 year old daughter. Picked her up from Karate last night and I had the new Sirius 29 punk station on. Thats my music Its not fair she knows the words to Misfits, and Minor Threat songs. Not sure how to take it? Will we hear "classic punk" songs in elevators or grocery stores soon? I saw a kid walking out of the mall with a bag full of cloths like the ones we made because we where poor, and I bet he paid an arm and a leg for them.
Thats my scene I want it back, leave it alone, it was never meant to be boxed and shipped, damn you kids go back to stabby ripp stab stab emo would you!
Old school punk reunion tours better not start poppin up Because I really don't want to see an old Jello Biafra, Lee Ving, or wrinkled Johnny Rotton in a mosh pit. They might break a hip.:D
Anyway check out Sirius 29 old school punk like your Mom hated!

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 09:36 AM
SW i heard you might be ridding out to havi on thursday 26th time to saddle up ride hard and put'em away wet

cdog
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Not sure how to take my 14 year old daughter. Picked her up from Karate last night and I had the new Sirius 29 punk station on. Thats my music Its not fair she knows the words to Misfits, and Minor Threat songs. Not sure how to take it? Will we hear "classic punk" songs in elevators or grocery stores soon? I saw a kid walking out of the mall with a bag full of cloths like the ones we made because we where poor, and I bet he paid an arm and a leg for them.
Thats my scene I want it back, leave it alone, it was never meant to be boxed and shipped, damn you kids go back to stabby ripp stab stab emo would you!
Old school punk reunion tours better not start poppin up Because I really don't want to see an old Jello Biafra, Lee Ving, or wrinkled Johnny Rotton in a mosh pit. They might break a hip.:D
Anyway check out Sirius 29 old school punk like your Mom hated!
I feel you. Some of these young guy's do know what its all about. Check this out.:devil:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSKbwKoIW_I

Sportin' Wood
04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
SW i heard you might be ridding out to havi on thursday 26th time to saddle up ride hard and put'em away wet
Bike is in pieces still. I think I will get it back together but its gonna be pretty rough. I'll know more after the weekend. Hoping to make a dent in it this weekend.

Screaming Pete
04-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Bike is in pieces still. I think I will get it back together but its gonna be pretty rough. I'll know more after the weekend. Hoping to make a dent in it this weekend.
cool what kind of ride do you have???

Sportin' Wood
04-05-2007, 10:00 AM
cool what kind of ride do you have???
Springer softail. I could not leave well enough alone. Now its in pieces.:D

SB
04-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Same way I felt when Mick Jagger was knighted.