PDA

View Full Version : Was Crackin Chief???

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 05:25 AM
Whats the good word of the day????

BILLY.B
05-09-2003, 05:33 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
Whats the good word of the day???? It's all about you there CHIEFY!!. You think my crew 'CHIEF' Greg Clark, the one on the wrong coast(N.Y.) is getting a kick out of this stuff now Chief?, seeing as he can put a face with a screen name :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 05:42 AM
BILLY.B:
ACCEPTENCE:
Whats the good word of the day???? It's all about you there CHIEFY!!. You think my crew 'CHIEF' Greg Clark, the one on the wrong coast(N.Y.) is getting a kick out of this stuff now Chief?, seeing as he can put a face with a screen name :D :D I'm thinkin he's gotta be rollin. What a great dude he is and he never stopped until that plate dealio was squared away. He's got determination in his blood :D Must be a NASCAR thing!!!
And a good thing because when it was all said and done your boat was flat doin the boog-a-lou!!!!
Had to pleasing after all the time working it out.
Good job Greg, you da man :D :D :D

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Hey there "JEFFYG"(Greg), I was figurin for sure you'd stop lurkin and sign on after readin these posts.
Come on there Chiefstir, how can you be in the thick of it if your not sigin on??? Ya know, ya gotta keep up on who's doin what to who...
We even collectivly came up with your new screen name for ya, "JEFFYG" from the east coast :D
Kinda makes ya go hummm??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

greg clark
05-09-2003, 02:27 PM
attention V-driver's

greg clark
05-09-2003, 02:27 PM
attention V-driver's

greg clark
05-09-2003, 02:30 PM
double post, well i will get used to it sooner or later . watch out wrong coasters no more lurkin

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 02:40 PM
cheifyg:
attention V-driver's All those So Cal boys had better look out cuz "Big G" is now on scene...

ACCEPTENCE
05-09-2003, 02:41 PM
Chiefyg or JEFFYG, it's all good, welcome to the boards captian :D :D :D

126driver
05-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Chief? I read chef with an 'i' thrown in. Sure he's not gonna cook dinner? wink :p

Ian
05-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Speakin' of Chiefy, when's Damon going to get on the boards or is he too busy stock pilling oil for the next event. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-09-2003, 05:31 PM
The Kodiak is too busy running his own program...Its all good!!! :cool:

BILLY.B
05-09-2003, 07:32 PM
cheifyg:
double post, well i will get used to it sooner or later . watch out wrong coasters no more lurkin Double post / Double team , it's all good. By the way there Chiefy "G", you have any woodruff keys I can borrow ?. You just never know when you'll need them. How much is air fare from the wrong coast to CFW on Fathers day? :D :D :p .

livin on the edge
05-09-2003, 08:20 PM
BILLY.B:
cheifyg:
double post, well i will get used to it sooner or later . watch out wrong coasters no more lurkin Double post / Double team , it's all good. By the way there Chiefy "G", you have any woodruff keys I can borrow ?. You just never know when you'll need them. How much is air fare from the wrong coast to CFW on Fathers day? :D :D :p . YOU guys ran me all out of keys glad to help hey greg hows it going had a great time working on bb"s skif with ya He"s havin a ball with me right now aint he. what a peach

dossangers
05-09-2003, 08:28 PM
cheifyg:
attention V-driver's Think ill be the first to award CHIEFY G home boy five stars for working hard on bb's non hydro i need him at camp far weed to crew my boat to beat the mullets!!

BILLY.B
05-10-2003, 05:56 AM
'G' needs to get his WHITE BUTT out here for come flood water. A buddy of mine has a round trip ticket on Southwest to anywhere they fly, and can be sold real cheap. I wonder if the SKIPPER of his CANOE would let him show? :D

ACCEPTENCE
05-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey Cheifyg,
"You are now free to move about the country"
1-800-IFLYSWA
Fly into Burbank or LAX, I'll pick ya up.
See ya at the weed patch :D

greg clark
05-12-2003, 10:54 AM
I do want to thank all of you at the needles bash for a great time and for all your help with parts and philosophy on fixing the billy skif. We got her going pretty good even without the train'in wheels.
I will have to check out the Come Flood Water trip? Valdez says it's a good time and the cove is flat. How much will southwest charge me to bring all the tools and parts i want to carry, i think BB should get a NAPA sponsorship.
hope to see you guys soon!!

BILLY.B
05-14-2003, 05:19 AM
cheifyg:
I will have to check out the Come Flood Water trip? Valdez says it's a good time and the cove is flat. How much will southwest charge me to bring all the tools and parts i want to carry, i think BB should get a NAPA sponsorship.
hope to see you guys soon!! Chiefyg, I want you to know that I purchased a new tool box :D . It's a bigger version of the Tupperware one I had and I attached wheels to it so you won't have to walk so far :p . Let me know what's up , times a ticking. Are you flying in this weekend to get the SKIF ready for the trip? :cool: I wonder if Slowwater got his new flatty yet :confused: .