PDA

View Full Version : Top Dogs @ CFW

Sangster
12-10-2002, 05:24 PM
We heard alot of talkin' bout who's gonna be King Or Queen of CFW...But who will take the "Most Wins" ...Will it be The Berryessa Boys', Team Mullet, Motherload ***boats or another Cult.. argue argue

BigBoyToys
12-10-2002, 05:27 PM
I vote for another cult....The one's that actually put their boats in the water and run all day :D

12-10-2002, 05:28 PM
When is the guy carrying the torch going to arrive? :D

Nstigator74
12-10-2002, 05:29 PM
I guess I'm out. :rolleyes:

Her454
12-10-2002, 05:42 PM
I SAY TEAM MULLET, AND they are part of MOTHERLODE***boatS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D "the fast part"

Sangster
12-10-2002, 05:44 PM
Nstigator74:
I guess I'm out. :rolleyes: Thats what I'm sayin'.. idea2 idea2 .. Boat-in..Boat-out..Drink beer..Eat food...Watch..Drink more Beer..Stand by the fire...................And check out the smilespi smilespi "Hotties".... smilespi smilespi

Her454
12-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Sangster:
Nstigator74:
I guess I'm out. :rolleyes: Thats what I'm sayin'.. idea2 idea2 .. Boat-in..Boat-out..Drink beer..Eat food...Watch..Drink more Beer..Stand by the fire...................And check out the smilespi smilespi "Hotties".... smilespi smilespi did someone say fire? if so, i have a date with their firepit...... wink

BigBoyToys
12-10-2002, 06:11 PM
Well, if I can get this other motor together...I'll run it a few times :D

SUI-CY-COLE
12-10-2002, 06:38 PM
im ready..................

BigBoyToys
12-10-2002, 06:41 PM
Sangster:
Nstigator74:
I guess I'm out. :rolleyes: Thats what I'm sayin'.. .. Boat-in..Boat-out..Drink beer..Eat food...Watch..Drink more Beer..Stand by the fire...................And check out the "Hotties".... smilespi smilespi hotties huh? eek! Ummm....no comment :D The Mrs reads my posts :rolleyes:

SUI-CY-COLE
12-10-2002, 07:06 PM
well if her545 shows up there will be hotties,hahahahahahha

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-10-2002, 07:23 PM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
Nstigator74:
I guess I'm out. :rolleyes: Thats what I'm sayin'.. .. Boat-in..Boat-out..Drink beer..Eat food...Watch..Drink more Beer..Stand by the fire...................And check out the "Hotties".... smilespi smilespi hotties huh? eek! Ummm....no comment :D The Mrs reads my posts :rolleyes: No comment huh. You are a funny man...

dossangers
12-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Sangster got nitrous yet!!! cant get my strut till end of january FUUUCCKK! cant imangion that thing BREAKING!! http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/goofy/fhgl137.gif http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/nitrous_1.JPG

To Fast For You
12-10-2002, 09:27 PM
Sangster:
We heard alot of talkin' bout who's gonna be King Or Queen of CFW...But who will take the "Most Wins" ...Will it be The Berryessa Boys', Team Mullet, Motherload ***boats or another Cult.. argue argue I'll be thinkin a southern ca. cult may have to make an appearence!!!! Put you girls to shame.

To Fast For You
12-10-2002, 09:30 PM
dossangers:
Sangster got nitrous yet!!! cant get my strut till end of january FUUUCCKK! cant imangion that thing BREAKING!! http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/goofy/fhgl137.gif http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/nitrous_1.JPGWTF????? A blast from the past or what? Come on old man get with it. What the hell is that anyhow? Did you get ascared in a blown boat? Step up to the plate old timer.

dossangers
12-10-2002, 09:31 PM
To Fast For You:
Sangster:
We heard alot of talkin' bout who's gonna be King Or Queen of CFW...But who will take the "Most Wins" ...Will it be The Berryessa Boys', Team Mullet, Motherload ***boats or another Cult.. argue argue I'll be thinkin a southern ca. cult may have to make an appearence!!!! Put you girls to shame.2nd GENIUS POST no info, no pics of boat just boatloads of BULLSHIT!!

Monkey Bung
12-10-2002, 09:34 PM
To Fast For You:
Sangster:
We heard alot of talkin' bout who's gonna be King Or Queen of CFW...But who will take the "Most Wins" ...Will it be The Berryessa Boys', Team Mullet, Motherload ***boats or another Cult.. argue argue I'll be thinkin a southern ca. cult may have to make an appearence!!!! Put you girls to shame.O.K.SIR 2 POST :rolleyes:

dossangers
12-10-2002, 09:46 PM
NEW SANGSTER STICKER FOR BOAT http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/nit_sticker.JPG

smalls
12-10-2002, 09:52 PM
2 fast for who?, Consider your self and all your SOCAL Homies invited. New Years and Fathers Day. :D

ssmike
12-10-2002, 09:59 PM
To Fast For You:
dossangers:
Sangster got nitrous yet!!! cant get my strut till end of january FUUUCCKK! cant imangion that thing BREAKING!! http://www.freeavatars.net/vpimages/goofy/fhgl137.gif http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/nitrous_1.JPGWTF????? A blast from the past or what? Come on old man get with it. What the hell is that anyhow? Did you get ascared in a blown boat? Step up to the plate old timer.That would be "Too fast for you" not "to" fast for you.
Ha Ha Ha.
By the way, what exactly is the first "looser"
LMAO

BigBoyToys
12-10-2002, 10:04 PM
You know nothing's gettin' done, when talkin's all ya hear.....Like someone revving up a boat, and never put in gear....

Her454
12-10-2002, 10:08 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
well if her545 shows up there will be hotties,hahahahahahhayour making me blush....well, if your going to be in mulletville this weekend, i'll teach you how to put the numbers in the right order anyway....
wink
[ December 11, 2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

smalls
12-10-2002, 10:25 PM
Partyin Mullet Mtn style, Should be a real kick in the a$$,,, :D

Her454
12-10-2002, 10:27 PM
...and lots of reindeer games... :D

smalls
12-10-2002, 10:39 PM
Her454:
...and lots of reindeer games... :D I'm sure there will be lotttssssss idea2
[ December 10, 2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

BigBoyToys
12-11-2002, 05:45 AM
FYI, Current weather forecast is showing Rain at CFW Friday through Tuesday. :D Let's get some water in the cove so the fast boats don't have an excuse not to run since the cove tends to be much smoother...

Monkey Bung
12-11-2002, 06:49 AM
smalls:
Her454:
...and lots of reindeer games... :D I'm sure there will be lotttssssss idea2 Smallzz, I here your considering adding a new member to the Smallzz family.. WR 450? Nice bike. Put the Baja kit on it. :D wink

To Fast For You
12-11-2002, 09:16 AM
smalls:
2 fast for who?, Consider your self and all your SOCAL Homies invited. New Years and Fathers Day. :D Fathers Day, Now that may be work. Maybe by fathers day there will be some boats finished up there worth pairing with. Don't bother bringin your lake buzzers, those are the NorCal boats that do 110mph until they hit the water then there is always an excuse. Some lame ass excuse!!!
Usually "the waters to rough" frigin pussies, Just Drive the thing ya old codger.

Sangster
12-11-2002, 09:22 AM
I bet this guy Knows his Shit. idea2 .He's a TV REPAIRMAN. Bet he's got alot of nice tools...... smilespi smilespi And only 5 Posts..Hummmm...Hommmm.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[ December 11, 2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Sangster:
I bet this guy Knows his Shit. idea2 .He's a TV REPAIRMAN. Bet he's got alot of nice tools...... smilespi smilespi And only 5 Posts..Hummmm...Hommmm.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'm sure we'll never know for sure tho..... eek!

dossangers
12-11-2002, 10:45 AM
We all know its sombody from the jet boards no info hiding in the shadows always got beat up at school nurd type he has ahopped up civic 4 door with a coffee can welded on!!!! eek! eek!

To Fast For You
12-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Her454:
Sangster:
I bet this guy Knows his Shit. idea2 .He's a TV REPAIRMAN. Bet he's got alot of nice tools...... smilespi smilespi And only 5 Posts..Hummmm...Hommmm.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'm sure we'll never know for sure tho..... eek! Don't make that bet.

To Fast For You
12-11-2002, 11:57 AM
dossangers:
We all know its sombody from the jet boards no info hiding in the shadows always got beat up at school nurd type he has ahopped up civic 4 door with a coffee can welded on!!!! eek! eek! Oh and you, your just a peach...
Old grey haired, fat bellied men should shut the hell up!!! Your washed up. You can't keep up with the younger crowd and that nasty pile of hodge podge ain't worth talkin about. Get a life old dude.

Sangster
12-11-2002, 12:07 PM
Dude....Do you get along with anybody.. :confused: argue :confused:

Morg
12-11-2002, 12:29 PM
Sangster:
Dude....Do you get along with anybody.. :confused: argue :confused: He aint worth the time.
It's sort of like going to a boxing match & a hockey game breaks out. It just aint right.
Morg.

dossangers
12-11-2002, 01:09 PM
This might be the guy in the blown jet boat from red rock that my hodge podge smoked this summer!

Cole Man II
12-11-2002, 02:49 PM
I bet its the same person that was posing as Metler last week. Insults people for fun. Must be a joy to hang with.
Cole Man

FLYTE RISK
12-11-2002, 03:49 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
well if her545 shows up there will be hotties,hahahahahahhaspermicycle you must have forgotten ya came out of the closet last summer :confused: Leave her 454 alone you know you want smallZZ wink :D :D

Alcoleholic
12-11-2002, 03:56 PM
FLYTE RISK:
SUI-CY-COLE:
well if her545 shows up there will be hotties,hahahahahahhaspermicycle you must have forgotten ya came out of the closet last summer :confused: Leave her 454 alone you know you want smallZZ wink :D :D Flyte risk your a punk your boat is slow and 50 bucks says sangsters hydro spanks you like smalls did at ming.. I will make the trip from so cal. with money in hand.. Than smack you like the bitch you are frown

FLYTE RISK
12-11-2002, 04:04 PM
I"LL tell you what bring your boat when you come if you have one 01-01-03.. AS far as smacking me check your p.m"S i took a vacation day tomorrow and will meet you halfway... :mad:

To Fast For You
12-11-2002, 04:18 PM
dossangers:
This might be the guy in the blown jet boat from red rock that my hodge podge smoked this summer!The only thing your smokin is a big bone, I've seen your mud duck run. The thing dosent blow the tail, rides deep and heavy and missfires when you juice the lazy dog. When you make good power and are capable of using it...then I will give you permission to speak. Refresh me? You raced that sled when? It went how slow? Silly poser!!!

GofastRacer
12-11-2002, 06:32 PM
dossangers:
This might be the guy in the blown jet boat from red rock that my hodge podge smoked this summer!Yeah, that was sweeeettt, wish I would a got a video of that! wink I noticed he never showed up again the whole week!!.. :D :D

dossangers
12-11-2002, 07:03 PM
To Fast For You:
dossangers:
This might be the guy in the blown jet boat from red rock that my hodge podge smoked this summer!The only thing your smokin is a big bone, I've seen your mud duck run. The thing dosent blow the tail, rides deep and heavy and missfires when you juice the lazy dog. When you make good power and are capable of using it...then I will give you permission to speak. Refresh me? You raced that sled when? It went how slow? Silly poser!!!The funny thing is everybody knows your full of SHIT so go back to the jet forum where all the losers hang out and spew dogshit like your breath!!!!

GofastRacer
12-11-2002, 08:17 PM
dossangers:
To Fast For You:
dossangers:
This might be the guy in the blown jet boat from red rock that my hodge podge smoked this summer!The only thing your smokin is a big bone, I've seen your mud duck run. The thing dosent blow the tail, rides deep and heavy and missfires when you juice the lazy dog. When you make good power and are capable of using it...then I will give you permission to speak. Refresh me? You raced that sled when? It went how slow? Silly poser!!!The funny thing is everybody knows your full of SHIT so go back to the jet forum where all the losers hang out and spew dogshit like your breath!!!!eek! :D eek! :D