PDA

View Full Version : I have immaculate credit...

ratso
04-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I get a letter in the mail the other day, didn't recognize the name of the company, but they were saying I needed to send them about 40 some odd dollars. Naturally I think it's some kind of scam so I call the number. I get this BITCH on the phone and I am asking who they are and why do I owe them money? She does her research and says it is for a water bill that is delinquent. I tell her I have been with the same people forever and it is not nor never has been delinquent. Well, after a few more of my colorful comments and cheap shots at each other, I ask her when this supposedly took place. She tells me 1999!!!:jawdrop: I told her there is a mistake and she told me that there is no mistake and proceeds to ask me how I would like to pay for the bill before it goes on my credit. I ask her if she is fukkin' crazy and that if it goes on my credit, I'm gonna be kickin' somebody's ass either there or with the company that supplys my water... I say "Put it on my credit bitch and somebody is gettin' the fukk knocked out!" http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
I call the water company after that, and they can't find any record of it!
Man, the shit people do to ruin my day!

Jordy
04-06-2007, 10:43 AM
I suggest you start drinking heavily. :D

edog_103
04-06-2007, 10:44 AM
I love it, somebody that gets as mad as I do at this type of shit.

ratso
04-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I feel like I just stopped after last night!:jawdrop:

Run_em_Hard
04-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Thats funny shit right there...
Good call:)

Boatcop
04-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Credit dings can only be on your credit report for 7 years from date of last activity. That time is long past. Don't call them again, hang up if they call, throw away their letters, and if it shows up on your report dispute it with the Credit Reporting Bureaus as being out-dated.
Fock them!

C-2
04-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Junk Debt Buyer.
These fawkers get carte blanche to mess with your credit. Of course, it doesn't matter whether or not they are correct, if the debt even exists, or if they have the right person.
They are usally an LLC of a larger LLC, whose parent LLC is owned by an offshore LLC, who does business in the US under the laws of Achilles, but were actually formed in the UK, therefore, can legally do business as a U.S. LLC, dba as a Corporation, registered in the state you live in as an LLC of the parent UK corporation, but which will do busines in your state under the name of the original LLC. Would you like our customer service supervisor?(as they place you on eternal and perpetual hold).
You can file all the complaints you like - they are usually hit and close operations. They muck up a bunch of trouble; collect whatever they can, then promptly disappear.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

dumbandyoung
04-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I had a phone message recording saying that I owed 22 dollars. I called and they wouldn't tell me what it was for but I had 7 days before it shows up on my credit. So i finally bitched about it and they said I had to wait on hold and talk to some supervisor . I sad fock it and just paid it. I asked them to send me a confirmation in the mail showing that the balance was paid to the account. Its been about 6 weeks and I still haven't received shit. oh well, looks like i was scammed. Atleast it was only 22 dollars.
fockin low life scam artists!!:mad:

Boatcop
04-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I had a phone message recording saying that I owed 22 dollars. I called and they wouldn't tell me what it was for but I had 7 days before it shows up on my credit. So i finally bitched about it and they said I had to wait on hold and talk to some supervisor . I sad fock it and just paid it. I asked them to send me a confirmation in the mail showing that the balance was paid to the account. Its been about 6 weeks and I still haven't received shit. oh well, looks like i was scammed. Atleast it was only 22 dollars.
Your user name says it all. :D :D

dumbandyoung
04-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I knew someone would say that. :D
I figured is $22 dollars worth me wasting another 30 minutes of my time on the phone when i could've been making business calls. If it was for more money I obviously would've got to the bottom of it. Im not gonna cry over 22 dollars though. Shit happens, I can cry about it or move on.

ratso
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
lol...:D

wsuwrhr
04-06-2007, 02:24 PM
I love it, somebody that gets as mad as I do at this type of shit.
I was thinking the same thing....

Strip Poker 388
04-06-2007, 02:40 PM
I get a letter in the mail the other day, didn't recognize the name of the company, but they were saying I needed to send them about 40 some odd dollars. Naturally I think it's some kind of scam so I call the number. I get this BITCH on the phone and I am asking who they are and why do I owe them money? She does her research and says it is for a water bill that is delinquent. I tell her I have been with the same people forever and it is not nor never has been delinquent. Well, after a few more of my colorful comments and cheap shots at each other, I ask her when this supposedly took place. She tells me 1999!!!:jawdrop: I told her there is a mistake and she told me that there is no mistake and proceeds to ask me how I would like to pay for the bill before it goes on my credit. I ask her if she is fukkin' crazy and that if it goes on my credit, I'm gonna be kickin' somebody's ass either there or with the company that supplys my water... I say "Put it on my credit bitch and somebody is gettin' the fukk knocked out!" http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
I find out there name and were they are first.Then I just threaten to pour gasoline on them and set them on fire.

soupersonic
04-06-2007, 02:48 PM
My wife keeps getting these "threatening" letter from Columbia House. Apparently she didnt fufill some contract and they want to get get paid .:D
Only problem is its about 10 years old and they have no SSN to report. lmfao
I think shes getting some sort of satisfaction from telling them to get bent :)

Tom Brown
04-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Perhaps Bre would sweeten your disposition, Ratso. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

ratso
04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Perhaps Bre would sweeten your disposition, Ratso. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I doubt that!:jawdrop:

77charger
04-06-2007, 03:44 PM
I get letters from collection agencys telling me i owe them for cell phone bills.
You work hard to get good credit only to have some scumbags use your name you clear one up here comes another local police get tired of me wasting their time(wonderful tax dollars at work).I just left the the last one on told them to basically F off.They want me to prove it aint me sent them altter to prove it was me demanding the ID,address they used,city,Pic id,etc they used.

jdf
04-06-2007, 04:47 PM
ratso you need to get laid again and again and get drunk hey i will be in wacko for the race's you gone to be out

scooooter7
04-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I hope you didn't pay with a credit card number! That $22 just might get multiplied.

lewiville
04-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Credit dings can only be on your credit report for 7 years from date of last activity. That time is long past. Don't call them again, hang up if they call, throw away their letters, and if it shows up on your report dispute it with the Credit Reporting Bureaus as being out-dated.
Fock them!
Alan droped a "F" bomb:D

ratso
04-06-2007, 06:05 PM
ratso you need to get laid again and again and get drunk hey i will be in wacko for the race's you gone to be out
Oh yeah, I'll be here!;)

bigq
04-06-2007, 06:11 PM
I hear a lot of this and mostly small amounts. By law they must send a letter by US mail and you have 30 days to dispute it or it assumed to be yours. When you get the letter and it is your pay it if not you need to DV (Debt Validate)the company for the collection. Here is a link with your rights.
http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/fdcpact.htm#809
Personally I like your approch of goin in and kickin someones ass, but the law frowns upon that...

3 daytona`s
04-06-2007, 06:24 PM
You are going to let that ruin your day? Boy this is going to be a difficult life:) I believe stated earlier,be very careful the things and threats you make or you might have a much more ugly day.

Moneypitt
04-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Ask them for a call back number. Tell them the kitchen is on fire, you'll have to call them back...If they refuse to give you a number, they're a fraud, period..........Or tell them they can reach you at work, at the XXXX XXX POLICE DEPT, yes, you're a cop.......Does that make a difference????......MP

lucky
04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
fock i thought you would have at least asked her out on a date -just think of the fore pla --- lmao

ratso
04-06-2007, 07:13 PM
You are going to let that ruin your day? Boy this is going to be a difficult life:) I believe stated earlier,be very careful the things and threats you make or you might have a much more ugly day.
Believe me, I know... set me back about 30Gs... but boy was it fun...;)

Tom Brown
04-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Believe me, I know... set me back about 30Gs... but boy was it fun...;)
I remember it well....
Ever since that series of events, I've been wanting to come to Waco and hook up with you. We could hang out and break chairs over each other's backs and shit. :cool:

ratso
04-06-2007, 07:17 PM
I remember it well....
Ever since that series of events, I've been wanting to come to Waco and hook up with you. We could hang out and break chairs over each other's backs and shit. :cool:
It's always good when somebody has your back... :D

gochappy
04-06-2007, 07:43 PM
well I got a thing today stating that my identity had been stolen and through the UN and a nigerian bank I thin k it was they were authorized to pay be 1,000,000 us currency for the inconvenience...I just needed to scan my drivers license and passport and email it to them so they could be sure they were paying the money to the right person.....they must need some more IDs to smuggle muslims into the country or something...as soon as i get the 1 million I'll be glad to pay the phony water bill and take care of columbia house for those 13 cd's for 1 cent or whatever they were...

soupersonic
04-06-2007, 08:09 PM
..as soon as i get the 1 million I'll be glad to pay the phony water bill and take care of columbia house for those 13 cd's for 1 cent or whatever they were...
Is it there yet? :D

xs ultra
04-06-2007, 08:43 PM
[say "Put it on my credit bitch and somebody is gettin' the fukk knocked out!" http://***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
[/QUOTE]
You scared the hell out of that bitch that's what happened.She throw out the paper work.

talkinghead
04-06-2007, 09:53 PM
The people trying to get this $40 dollars out of you are, among many other things - PREDATORS.
And it costs them nothing to F up your entire day. I doubt they care what you say to them over the phone - they are used to it.
In this world it's not enough to live your life in a honest manner, because there are dirtballs who would rather try to scam/or intimidate you out of your money than make an honest living.

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2007, 10:25 PM
I find out there name and were they are first.Then I just threaten to pour gasoline on them and set them on fire.
with gas prices in the last few weeks, it would be cheaper just to send them the $40.
What amazes me is that they are actaully attempting to collect $40 from 7 years ago... hell by the time you add up all the cost your not going to make any money.