PDA

View Full Version : Paging Mike F, and Busby

wetnreckless
04-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey you guys, what's the scoop on the jester ? Heard about the beer deal, is that going forward ? Your friend, the guy in Lake Elizabeth.

BUSBY
04-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Yo ... pulled the pump and started the rebuild, removed the intake, getting prepped for the set back, got a line on an engine complete for free, took the tank off the trailer for better tounge weight (that thing weighed about 200lbs!), yanked the carpet about to sand the floors to renew the parkay, gonna flip it and redo the bottom and speed coat ... trying to get it ready for a May debut!
Gonna be the best Daytona out on the river for less than $3k!
I'll post pics over the next 2-3 weeks as more progress is made.
Brian

wetnreckless
04-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey Brian, Who's givin away free motors, I think I need to get in on that deal.
We were up a at Ming guess you guys were doin O.K.
Let me know when your taking the maiden voyage, jonesin ? for the jester.
Just trying to keep informed.

MudPumper
04-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Yo ... pulled the pump and started the rebuild, removed the intake, getting prepped for the set back, got a line on an engine complete for free, took the tank off the trailer for better tounge weight (that thing weighed about 200lbs!), yanked the carpet about to sand the floors to renew the parkay, gonna flip it and redo the bottom and speed coat ... trying to get it ready for a May debut!
Gonna be the best Daytona out on the river for less than $3k!
I'll post pics over the next 2-3 weeks as more progress is made.
Brian
Brian, you must be workin your ass off. Now......don't lose focus, the river is calling you.:D

BUSBY
04-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Actually ... it's been sitting for a while awaiting the pump rebuild ... the other stuff is real quick. I had the intake out in about an hour (thank god it came out easy) ... cleaned it and getting it ready for new hardware & it'll take a couple weeks for reassemble ...
Still fighting the paint ... but it'll cause some laughs.
The free motor is coming out of a buddy's Warlock ... he's redoing it tip to tail ... new crate motors, soooo ... I jumped on it. It's nothing special, just gonna be a ski motor to get to the river, keeping the costs as low as I can for fun (trying to see how cheap someone can really do it for, maybe I'll even run the 10 second bracket :jawdrop: w/ NJBA ... maybe I can get licensed in that class with some approval)
I'll keep you posted.

Jetboatguru
04-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Actually ... it's been sitting for a while awaiting the pump rebuild ... the other stuff is real quick. I had the intake out in about an hour (thank god it came out easy) ... cleaned it and getting it ready for new hardware & it'll take a couple weeks for reassemble ...
Still fighting the paint ... but it'll cause some laughs.
The free motor is coming out of a buddy's Warlock ... he's redoing it tip to tail ... new crate motors, soooo ... I jumped on it. It's nothing special, just gonna be a ski motor to get to the river, keeping the costs as low as I can for fun (trying to see how cheap someone can really do it for, maybe I'll even run the 10 second bracket :jawdrop: w/ NJBA ... maybe I can get licensed in that class with some approval)
I'll keep you posted.
NICE!!!:D :D

BUSBY
04-07-2007, 05:17 PM
NICE!!!:D :D
from what I've heard ... I might not even be good enough to run with them (being a rookie and all) ...

Oldsquirt
04-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Damn, rough crowd in here. :D