PDA

View Full Version : Refs vs the Seahawks

AZKC
02-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Who's playing this game the Steeler's or the Ref's. Talk about some tough calls. Should be about 21 to 7 Seahawks :220v:

Jbb
02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Yep......I am a fan of the game ...and dont care at all who wins....but crappy officials ruin it....

malcolm
02-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Kinda seems that way, huh! :argue:

Cas
02-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Yep......I am a fan of the game ...and dont care at all who wins....but crappy officials ruin it....
ditto

Morg
02-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm enjoying the hesitation.
Ya think, then they wait to see what the pittsburg players think.
& while I am ranting, what is up with the lead'ins showing the pittsburg players & coach with the lombardi trophy.
I feel like I am watching cnn & pittsburg are democrats.
Ok rant over

AZKC
02-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Its all about the Bus :crossx:

BigBlockBaja
02-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Its all about the Bus :crossx:
I saw that too.....

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 05:48 PM
That was bullshit! I can hardly believe it. :mad:
Somebody needs to have their ass kicked. :mad:

AZKC
02-05-2006, 05:52 PM
How bout that INT baby :crossx: :skull: :rollside:

Jbb
02-05-2006, 05:52 PM
That was bullshit! I can hardly believe it. :mad:
Somebody needs to have their ass kicked. :mad:
Tom.....did you forget your Thorazine again.......settle down.... :p

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Tom.....did you forget your Thorazine again.......settle down.... :p
Oh boy... I'm some kind of upset over here. :mad:
The crazy thing is....... I didn't catch the game. :confused:

dmontzsta
02-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I am going for the Steelers, but the refs arent too bad. They did call two offsides on the Steelers to start the game.

Jbb
02-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh boy... I'm some kind of upset over here. :mad:
The crazy thing is....... I didn't catch the game. :confused:
The Argonauts would kick both their asses,eh Tom...?

Morg
02-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I cannot watch this anymore.
Holding my ass

Morg
02-05-2006, 06:24 PM
How does the quarterback trying to make a tackle.
Get a person foul block below the knee?????

AZKC
02-05-2006, 06:25 PM
WTF block bellow the waste when #8 was tackling the guy who intercepted the ball :cry:

malcolm
02-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Oh well, my minds made up. Seattle won no matter what happens from now on.

Morg
02-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Even Madden & Micheals are wondering what is going on

Jbb
02-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Un believable......Personal foul for tackling...lol....

AZKC
02-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Gawd Dam, this is turning into a circus show :idea:

Morg
02-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Shit, now I cannot blame the ref's
Or it came down from the top, "that was to much"

Morg
02-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Oh well, my minds made up. Seattle won no matter what happens from now on.
The stats. will be very interesting. Pittsburg's offence never clicked. They did make a few amazing plays.
Did y'all see that the ref's are even fighting for pitts.

AZKC
02-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Kinda hopeless at this point, if it was a soccer game there would be some dead refs at some point :yuk:

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Kinda hopeless at this point, if it was a soccer game there would be some dead refs at some point :yuk:
Did the refs intercept hasselBAD..............I say STFU if your team throws interceptions........

Morg
02-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Did the refs intercept hasselBAD..............I say STFU if your team throws interceptions........
You are correct. Just pointing out how bad the officials were.
Tainted win

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Steelers BABY....................
Guess the refs caused it................................GTFUOver IT........

Cas
02-05-2006, 07:09 PM
I went to that website and didn't see the referree as the most valuable player for the steelers?

Morg
02-05-2006, 07:09 PM
What did Bettis do to win the game?
What did the Rothensberger do to win the game??
What did the ref's do to get the Steelers the win???

GAME TIME
02-05-2006, 07:10 PM
This is, quite possibly, the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Somebody told those refs to make sure Pittsburgh won this game.
I can't agree with you more. It's a lot more noticable when you are not rooting for either team.

Cas
02-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Not sure about Bettis, but Roth was like 9/21 for 120 yards and 2 INTS.
that sure was Montana like huh?

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Neither team sparks the least interest for me.
Once again............Why do you give a chit.............You really don't have a team but now you have an opinion........Kinda like not havin a boat but havin an opinion about boaters........
Knew I could count on a ShockwaveButt opinion........

Ultrafied
02-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, you do have to admit that Seahawks stunk in their hurry up offense, but at the half and at the end.

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Once again............Why do you give a chit.............You really don't have a team but now you have an opinion........Kinda like not havin a boat but havin an opinion about boaters........
This thread,and the conversation we were having about the officiating of this game....started way back in the 1st quarter....

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't like poor officiating in a championship game, it cheapens the entire affair. As for the rest of your diatribe, F U.
I knew I could get you there....................Pretty predictable...........

GAME TIME
02-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Well, you do have to admit that Seahawks stunk in their hurry up offense, but at the half and at the end.
Agreed.

Cas
02-05-2006, 07:21 PM
no need to have a team in the game. I'm a fan of the game and that game flat out sucked bacause of the crappy officiating.

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:23 PM
HOMER talking shit about his homer team. No worries here. If I owned a Sunsation, I'd be bitter too.
You've got the wrong guy NIMROD..........Have another cocktail...................JBB doesn't have a Sunsation......
Time for bed loser.................Quit embarrassing yourself..............

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Un believable......Personal foul for tackling...lol....
I think that steelers defenseman should get a personal foul for his girlish coif.
I cought the second half of the game at my brothers place.
... so as you could imagine... I'm really pissed off right now. :mad:

Sane Asylum
02-05-2006, 07:28 PM
LOSER? Look at your pecker. Call me a NIMROD to my face, otherwise, save the drama for your mama.
Quit talkin about my dick...............Spent plenty of time at the Zoo without seeing you............I'm in Goodyear AZ next weekend.........Come over and I'll say it to your face.........
PM me and I'll give you the address.................

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:28 PM
The Argonauts would kick both their asses,eh Tom...?
... so could the Tigercats... if they still had Deiter Brock.

Ultrafied
02-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Most of the game, normal officiating I thought. But the "push off", well technically it was, but should never have been called in the Super Bowl. Now the illegal block, you gotta wonder. Yah, he did go below the players knees, but it was for a tackle on the runner. That one was kind of a blown call.
I think the first one was the most costly though. Not the best officiating in a Super Bowl for sure. But .... the Steelers were never given a touchdown, they got them on some good plays. The Seahawks had one taken away, and their momentum as well.

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:29 PM
I think that steelers defenseman should get a personal foul for his girlish coif.
I cought the second half of the game at my brothers place.
... so as you could imagine... I'm really pissed off right now. :mad:
I had a feelin this thread was heading South..... :p

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Normally, I'd agree with you, but Troy Polamalu is 100% tough guy.
The next time I see him I'm going to kick his ass and then take 100 bucks from his wallet.

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Quit talkin about my dick...............Spent plenty of time at the Zoo without seeing you............I'm in Goodyear AZ next weekend.........Come over and I'll say it to your face.........
PM me and I'll give you the address.................
Easy guys....Its just a game......and none of us is gettin paid!... :p

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:31 PM
PM sent.
Hey Bob... maybe you should mention that you're an ex marine a few more times? :idea:

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:32 PM
The next time I see him I'm going to kick his ass and then take 100 bucks from his wallet.
You know HH is gonna read this eventually ....and ban you for a day or so for that threat....To the curb with you....Brown!.......... :p

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey Brown, maybe you should have a piping hot cup of ........
Oh, nevermind. ;)
A piping hot cup of strongly worded Internet text message whoop-ass?

Morg
02-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Most of the game, normal officiating I thought. But the "push off", well technically it was, but should never have been called in the Super Bowl. Now the illegal block, you gotta wonder. Yah, he did go below the players knees, but it was for a tackle on the runner. That one was kind of a blown call.
I think the first one was the most costly though. Not the best officiating in a Super Bowl for sure. But .... the Steelers were never given a touchdown, they got them on some good plays. The Seahawks had one taken away, and their momentum as well.
Ya, but you forgot,
The holding call that took away 1st. & goal at the 3.
Holding on a punt return that ABC could not see after showing the guy on both ends.
And just how deos a running back get called for a false start.

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Technically, I submitted the offer, so I think he's within the rules. ;)
I was actually referring to Troy Polamalu with regard to my ass kicking comment.
I'd kick your ass but you probably wouldn't have 100 bucks on you. :D

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Technically, I submitted the offer, so I think he's within the rules. ;)
We will let the replay official make the call.... :rolleyes:

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:42 PM
I think the official will probably lock this thread... :D

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:44 PM
If Brown's playing for Pittsburgh, I think we know how that's gonna go. ;)
I missed the first half of the game but I thought it was a decent view. The gadget play was cool as all hell. I haven't been a football fan for years, though.
The only thing that bothered me about the game was the 4 down business. It should be three downs... the way the good lord meant it to be.

NuckinFutz
02-05-2006, 07:44 PM
It was a game that Seattle didn't play up to their ability, but the officiating took them out of it and never let them back in. I liked how the refs called the low tackle against the Seahawks, but didn't say anything about "Big Ben's" block to the shins during their gadget play. Seems like the winner was known before the game started. To bad we can't let the teams decide and not let the officiating determine the outcome.

Tom Brown
02-05-2006, 07:45 PM
I think the official will probably lock this thread... :D
... like a DILLIGAF post.

Jbb
02-05-2006, 07:45 PM
I missed the first half of the game but I thought it was a decent view. The gadget play was cool as all hell. I haven't been a football fan for years, though.
The only thing that bothered me about the game was the 4 down business. It should be three downs... the way the good lord meant it to be.
There you go Canatard .....Mixing religion and football again.... :p

dragboat
02-05-2006, 07:52 PM
This is the first football game I've watched this year, I've been WAY too busy! I think that the (push) penalty was a bad call . He (the so called pusher) was not looking at the pushee and did not have his feet planted. It looked to me like he was using his arm to see where the other man was. 6 points. It 's a bad thing to have the officials determine the outcome. The close Steeler touchdown should have been called goal to go? Let them earn it on the next play and not have to give the ref the credit. No pride in that and they deserve the credit. I don't know what down it was. 12 point difference. That would be the difference. Just my $00.02. But hey the Stones kick ass!

MagicMtnDan
02-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Somebody told those refs to make sure Pittsburgh won this game.
Quite possibly the dumbest thing you've ever posted on this forum. I have come to expect more from you. Oh well, guess you're a Seahawks fan.
Did any of you whiners bitch about the fumble by the Seahawks tight end that the refs called incomplete?!

dmontzsta
02-05-2006, 08:49 PM
The calls were going both ways. The Steelers won fair and square, they held the Seahawks to 1 TD.

JetBoatRich
02-05-2006, 08:51 PM
The better team won today :yuk:

NorCal Gameshow
02-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Quite possibly the dumbest thing you've ever posted on this forum. I have come to expect more from you. Oh well, guess you're a Seahawks fan.
Did any of you whiners bitch about the fumble by the Seahawks tight end that the refs called incomplete?!
was that the fumble that rolled out of bounds? if it was ruled a fumble, where would the ball have been spotted?

Konabud
02-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Pretty bad when you've got to beat the Steelers and the officials but we didn't beat either NO SHAME!! OH WELL!! NEXT YEAR!!!

Ziggy
02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Even my wife who rarely watches football with me was complaining about the refs............kept thinking the game was rigged. I thought it was poorly officiated, some weird calls and non-calls.
It's the damn Superbowl, let the players play a little and not be so ticky-tak on game changing calls :mad: ........the obvious calls are easy :rolleyes: anyone can make those.

BiggusJimbus
02-05-2006, 09:53 PM
And just how deos a running back get called for a false start.
Since you could see him do it on the close up camera before the snap, Correct call. He flinched pretty good.

Jbb
02-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Interesting sportswriters observations.... (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13801313.htm)

Tom Brown
02-06-2006, 06:10 AM
Interesting sportswriters observations.... (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13801313.htm)
That's odd... no mention of the four down problem. :idea:

Morg
02-06-2006, 07:20 AM
The hawks did beat themselves. The ref's should not be used as an excuse.
Between Stevens dropping passes, clock managment & strange coaching decisions they made some mistakes.
But- A few questionable calls greatly effected the game. This cannot be disputed.
If you look at the stats & watched the game, the hawks played better football. They were real good at moving the ball, they just could not finish the deal.
Think of it this way, the Steelers won the game with a few key plays. The Hawks could have one the game if a few questionable calls by the ref's would have gone the other way. Interference in the end zone, phantom holding call taking away 1st & goal on the 3.
It just sucks that the ref's had such an impact on the game. Let the boys play.
But the Hawks did not execute at key times.

Jbb
02-06-2006, 07:36 AM
That's odd... no mention of the four down problem. :idea:
You will continue to be ignored...if not deleted...BTW wanna be a ref.....I know you dig the uniforms....

Tom Brown
02-06-2006, 07:48 AM
I would normally jump at the chance to be a ref but my one of the conditions of my parole is that I'm not allowed to carry a whistle.

Wild Horses
02-06-2006, 07:54 AM
LOSER? Look at your pecker. Call me a NIMROD to my face, otherwise, save the drama for your mama.
The old time dictionary states that a Nimrod is an avid fisherman or hunter.
Look at it that way and it isn't so bad. :220v:

Jbb
02-06-2006, 07:56 AM
I would normally jump at the chance to be a ref but my one of the conditions of my parole is that I'm not allowed to carry a whistle.
Not to mention cross a border....

Tom Brown
02-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Not to mention cross a border....
Right. That would be a 10 yard foul.

Old Texan
02-06-2006, 08:06 AM
I thought the whole game was one of nerves. Both teams, the officials, and Mike Holmgren seemed like they all nutted up.
The push off in the end zone was a legit call but one I don't like to see especially in the Super Bowl. Got to let them play a little physical. There were some calls that were simply puzzling.
Overall I thought the entire show far from memorable. Starting with the National Anthem. For 3 great artists they certainly gave a poor rendition. Should have let 1 person do it right. The Stones at halftime even seemed a little flat. I didn't sense the energy they normally project. The commercials had more clunkers than usual plus not a real standout.
I don't think we witnessed any dynasty in the making and Detroit probably hosted their last game for a lonnnngg time.
My .02

rivercrazy
02-06-2006, 08:43 AM
The officiating in this game reminded me a lot of the USC Texas game. Absolutely unacceptable. Especially for a the importance of this game.

MagicMtnDan
02-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Jeramy Stephens fumble did not go out of bounds. It was called an incomplete but if you actually watch the play, he catches the ball and turns taking a couple of steps (a "football move").
The officiating sucked all post-season and no team was hurt more than the Steelers during the Colts game.
Here's the truth about the Super Bowl (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/06/sports/football/06crouse.html?pagewanted=print )

Jbb
02-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Jeramy Stephens fumble did not go out of bounds. It was called an incomplete but if you actually watch the play, he catches the ball and turns taking a couple of steps (a "football move").
The officiating sucked all post-season and no team was hurt more than the Steelers during the Colts game.
Here's the truth about the Super Bowl (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/06/sports/football/06crouse.html?pagewanted=print )
By the end, the Seahawks could not rail about officiating mistakes.
lol....the "truth" written by a woman ....who does not seem to comprehend that playing with one hand tied behind your back the entire game might just demoralize a team,even a professional team.......If I were on the Steelers....I would not want to win this way......

AzMandella
02-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Dan's right it was a fumble.Being a fan of niether team I still think that the Seahaks deffinately got reamed by the officials.Rothlisburger did not get the ball over the goal line.How the official saw it go across the goal line I'll never understand.All the commentators even said that and the pushoff in the endzone was a joke.He stuck his arm out when changeing directionsbut never forced the defender back an inch.Hell the ref wasn't even going to throw the flag untill the defender started crying to the ref,and that holding call was a joke.Even Madden said he couldn't see it.And how does a tackler get called for blocking below the waste and Rothlesburger does'nt on that trick play?He clearly threw a block below the waist.As far as I can see it there is a 21 point turnaround for the Seahawks that the refs gave Pitt.It goes down as a victory for Pitt. But I don't see how any Pitt fan can say they beat the Seahawks.THE SEAHAWKS KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL GAME LONG.

NorCal Gameshow
02-06-2006, 12:19 PM
how much can it hurt ,when they won?

1978 Rogers
02-07-2006, 08:00 AM
My opinion on it all. :cry: :argue:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2160stealer.JPG

MagicMtnDan
02-07-2006, 08:12 AM
All this whining and bitching is LOSER talk. Apparently losers have to blame someone other than themselves. :cry: :cry: :cry: Seattle lost this game. Holmgren lost this game. The officiating sucked all season long and the Steelers were on the very short end of the stick numerous times including the debacle in Indianapolis.
The Steelers overcame the horrible officiating and WON THE GAME. The Seahawks played well and did gain yards against the Steelers but they didn't win the game and they only have themselves to blame!

Jbb
02-07-2006, 08:14 AM
All this whining and bitching is LOSER talk. Apparently losers have to blame someone other than themselves. :cry: :cry: :cry: Seattle lost this game. Holmgren lost this game. The officiating sucked all season long and the Steelers were on the very short end of the stick numerous times including the debacle in Indianapolis.
The Steelers overcame the horrible officiating and WON THE GAME. The Seahawks played well and did gain yards against the Steelers but they didn't win the game and they only have themselves to blame!
Keep telling yourself that,Dan....... :p

AzMandella
02-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Well like I said I could care less who won that game I didn't have any money on it.But I don't see how you can say the steelers had to overcome bad officiating in the Superbowl when there seemed to be only one bad call against the Steelers and it actually worked out better for them anyhow.It's funny how the steeler fans have convinced themselves that they BEAT the seahawks when all day long yesterday on ESPN and other shows the big story was how bad the officiating was and how it seemed to be one-sided.

NorCal Gameshow
02-07-2006, 08:43 AM
My opinion on it all. :cry: :argue:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2160stealer.JPG
:D :D :D

Schiada76
02-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Penalty flag.......yellow.
Terrible towel....yellow.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Seahawks were HOSED. Even all the Steelers fans I was watching the game with agreed.

1978 Rogers
02-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Well like I said I could care less who won that game I didn't have any money on it.But I don't see how you can say the steelers had to overcome bad officiating in the Superbowl when there seemed to be only one bad call against the Steelers and it actually worked out better for them anyhow.It's funny how the steeler fans have convinced themselves that they BEAT the seahawks when all day long yesterday on ESPN and other shows the big story was how bad the officiating was and how it seemed to be one-sided.
You can show all the proof to some, but they'll still never believe it. I love watching the sports channels and reading others opinions about the reffing of the game.
Come on.

NorCal Gameshow
02-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Keep telling yourself that,Dan....... :p
i'm always right and I must post it...
:) :) :)

PalapaHead
02-07-2006, 01:59 PM
what a joke. Steelers won because of their game play. ....and what kind of homo's sit on their couch watching a Super Bowl and have their laptop in their lap posting to a forum at the same time???? I see Brokeback Fluffers...
LOL!!!

PalapaHead
02-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Dan's right it was a fumble.Being a fan of niether team I still think that the Seahaks deffinately got reamed by the officials.Rothlisburger did not get the ball over the goal line.How the official saw it go across the goal line I'll never understand.All the commentators even said that and the pushoff in the endzone was a joke.He stuck his arm out when changeing directionsbut never forced the defender back an inch.Hell the ref wasn't even going to throw the flag untill the defender started crying to the ref,and that holding call was a joke.Even Madden said he couldn't see it.And how does a tackler get called for blocking below the waste and Rothlesburger does'nt on that trick play?He clearly threw a block below the waist.As far as I can see it there is a 21 point turnaround for the Seahawks that the refs gave Pitt.It goes down as a victory for Pitt. But I don't see how any Pitt fan can say they beat the Seahawks.THE SEAHAWKS KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL GAME LONG.
...this has to be the most asinine assertion to date. Obviously you were switching between watching a man's game and Brokeback Mountain. Because clearly, you had jizz in your eyes at the time, foooo. :mad: :) :) :cry:

AzMandella
02-07-2006, 08:21 PM
...this has to be the most asinine assertion to date. Obviously you were switching between watching a man's game and Brokeback Mountain. Because clearly, you had jizz in your eyes at the time, foooo. :mad: :) :) :cry:
Clearly a delusional Steelers fan with homosexual tendancies.If the only way you can prove your position is to call people names and slander them I suggest you kick on some more brain cells than the 3 that you are opperating on now.I guess you have not watched a single sports program since the Super Bowl.Obviosly affraid of the truth.
P.S. Don't try to use big words that you don't understand.That is the most assinine use of the word "Assertion". I think what youy meant to say was"the most assinine "assertation"".

1978 Rogers
02-08-2006, 07:14 AM
More importantly I just noticed no one commented on the Steeler cheerleaders. They were never shown on TV. Whats up with that? I might have missed them while I grabbed another beer. Are they that bad to look at? The Seagals were on all the time.

Tom Brown
02-08-2006, 07:17 AM
Uh, I hate to rain on your parade, Encyclopedia Brown, but there's no such word as assertation.
I hope this helps (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=assertation)
By the way, I looked up assertion and it made no mention of preferred oral use versus written.

Jbb
02-08-2006, 07:19 AM
I hope this helps (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=assertation)
lmao....... :p
Turns out there really is an encyclopedia Brown after all......albeit...Pale Brown... :p

Tom Brown
02-08-2006, 07:22 AM
...Pale Brown... :p
... driving around in his little Shriner car.

PalapaHead
02-08-2006, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob]Uh, I hate to rain on your parade, Encyclopedia Brown, but there's no such word as assertation. The word is assertion, although it's normally used to describe something that's been verbalized, not written.
[QUOTE]
LMAO! :D What an asswipe AzMandella is. Get back to your phonix lesson you degenerate.....

MagicMtnDan
02-08-2006, 11:30 AM
More importantly I just noticed no one commented on the Steeler cheerleaders. They were never shown on TV. Whats up with that? I might have missed them while I grabbed another beer. Are they that bad to look at? The Seagals were on all the time.
The Steelers don't have cheerleaders.
Their cheerleaders are all in the stands and across the country :D

Jbb
02-08-2006, 11:34 AM
And some of them,apparently,wear black and white striped uniforms.... :p

1978 Rogers
02-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I didn't know that. No cheerleaders. :cry:

bubblebutt
02-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Thats true.. I love football and watching it. But it sucks when ref's can't call the right call's!! I truly agree with you on "crappy official ruin it"!!!

AzMandella
02-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Uh, I hate to rain on your parade, Encyclopedia Brown, but there's no such word as assertation. The word is assertion, although it's normally used to describe something that's been verbalized, not written.
BTW, I'm with you on the refs, but not on your English. ;)
Shhhh.You know thaty and I know that,but I was trying to see if Palapa knew that and would post an even more eloquent response than the first one.But I didn't get back to the post's before you corrected it for him.Oh well, I see it got the same response anyhow.

AzMandella
02-08-2006, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob]Uh, I hate to rain on your parade, Encyclopedia Brown, but there's no such word as assertation. The word is assertion, although it's normally used to describe something that's been verbalized, not written.
[QUOTE]
LMAO! :D What an asswipe AzMandella is. Get back to your phonix lesson you degenerate.....
How old is this guy? 12 mabey 13.

TUNNEL T
02-08-2006, 08:55 PM
I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! (i had pitt fans at my house and they said we should not have won! ) due to officials! TUNNEL T

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Now its becoming clearer..... :p
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18100weshoulsknown.jpg

OGShocker
02-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Pretty much everybody agrees with this except Sane Asylum, yet he picks me to single out with his shitty personal attacks. Friend of OGTALKER? Whatever chump, bring it, don't sing it.
I REALLY prefer "OGChopper", Jon. :D:D:D
http://www.theoldgeezers.org/shockerwavebob.jpg