PDA

View Full Version : Who in Phoenix can install my bimini....

Chico&Zeus
04-07-2007, 07:45 AM
I called AZ Discount Marine about installing a bimini on my Nordic. I called them first because they are the local Nordic dealer. Anyway, they pretty much told me that they didn't want the work, so I am wondering who elese in town to call. I am also looking to get some minor vinyl repairs done and the carpet replaced. If anyone can give me suggestions, I would appreciate it.:confused:

Mattman
04-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Call Brett over at Magic/Sleekcraft. He will take care of you.

2Driver
04-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Is Craig's upholstry on 19th Ave still around? They did some nice work on my JC Tritoon a few years back.

drtywhat
04-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Dont ever use AZ Discount Marine!!! They, the owners are the most idiotic business people to deal with. I would tell my story and my better business claim against them but then that would give me up.

BadKachina
04-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I called AZ Discount Marine about installing a bimini on my Nordic. I called them first because they are the local Nordic dealer. Anyway, they pretty much told me that they didn't want the work, so I am wondering who elese in town to call. I am also looking to get some minor vinyl repairs done and the carpet replaced. If anyone can give me suggestions, I would appreciate it.:confused:
I sell and install these. http://www.westland-az.com/cbim1.html The Sunbrella with stainless hardware is the way to go, all I need is a couple of measurements.;)
The ulphostery and carpet I can do in house. I can even make the top if you have the bars.
Extreme Marine and Kachina can also take care of those needs as well. Feel free to get quotes from all of us and use who ever your comfortable with.;)