PDA

View Full Version : Havasu 14th and 15th?

catman-do
04-07-2007, 07:58 AM
We will be out on the water next weekend, anyone else going to be out there?
Here is ours.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jeff67/Boat3SM1.jpg

shippingguy
04-07-2007, 02:41 PM
We will be out on the water next weekend, anyone else going to be out there?
Here is ours.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jeff67/Boat3SM1.jpg
We will be out for sure. Launching out of Jack Smith. We were in front of you on Saturday heading up river through the no wake zone at Devil's Elbow.
Holly and I will bhe out all day Saturday and part of Sunday.

catman-do
04-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I had waived at you guys as we came up into the elbow. My mom wanted to drive through the no wake zone, so thats why we fell a little behind. We will see you back out on the water this comming weekend. Im thinking we will be on the water by the sandbar on saturday and might take a sunday morning run to springs for breakfast and then pull out. Are you guys in BHC? That Eliminator with us launches out of Jack Smith as well.

shippingguy
04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I had waived at you guys as we came up into the elbow. My mom wanted to drive through the no wake zone, so thats why we fell a little behind. We will see you back out on the water this comming weekend. Im thinking we will be on the water by the sandbar on saturday and might take a sunday morning run to springs for breakfast and then pull out. Are you guys in BHC? That Eliminator with us launches out of Jack Smith as well.
We have a house in Fort Mohave in a development called Los Lagos. We will be launching on Saturday at Jack Smith and then heading to Topock for breakfast then the channel. Sundays we alwaysstay up on the river and hang on a beach with our bulldog. Holly and I will keep an eye out for ya. Your boat looks really nice on the water BTW.

dicudmore
04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
see y'all there--I think :D

sigepmock
04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Looks like we won't be back out until the poker run weekend, got to finish up the remodel on the house. Have fun and we'll see you all then.
Chris

shippingguy
04-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Looks like we won't be back out until the poker run weekend, got to finish up the remodel on the house. Have fun and we'll see you all then.
Chris
We will not be making it to the Poker Run. We will be back out 2 weeks after. See you then. Sooner or later we will have that mini Ultra Regatta.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
we will be there this weekend also...
here is ours... oh we are "WET KITTY"
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/onthewater.jpg

DEMOMAN
04-09-2007, 08:39 PM
We will be back out the weedend of the 21st and again for the poker run. :)

Dan Lorenze
04-09-2007, 09:42 PM
We don't make our way to Havasu all that much but we'll be up there this Wed thru Sunday, staying at the Nautical. Saturday morning in Topock sounds good to me.

shippingguy
04-10-2007, 06:20 AM
We don't make our way to Havasu all that much but we'll be up there this Wed thru Sunday, staying at the Nautical. Saturday morning in Topock sounds good to me.
We will be there around 9:30 or so. If you see us in stop by and say hello.

Dan Lorenze
04-10-2007, 06:38 AM
We will be there around 9:30 or so. If you see us in stop by and say hello.
Sounds good... My wife and I met you and Big John last year at the Corona Ultra, when we were looking for a boat. See you up there.. :)

shippingguy
04-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Sounds good... My wife and I met you and Big John last year at the Corona Ultra, when we were looking for a boat. See you up there.. :)
I remember. You were shopping for your "Birthday Gift" Glad to see you got it. Welcome to the family. See you out there. Good looking boat.:)

Dan Lorenze
04-10-2007, 06:59 AM
I remember. You were shopping for your "Birthday Gift" Glad to see you got it. Welcome to the family. See you out there. Good looking boat.:)
Very impressed!! You have a memory like an elephant... :D

shippingguy
04-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Very impressed!! You have a memory like an elephant... :D
Well thank you...:D