PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bunny just finished his job

lewiville
04-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I love doing stuff like this for the kids. I just finished stuffing the baskets for the kids in the morning. My son got a toy Ricky Carmichael motorcycle, middle daughter got a playdogh mini set, oldest got a Polly Pocket. Of course they got the yellow and purple "Peeps".

topless
04-08-2007, 02:13 AM
When we were kids I remember getting up early to find our baskets. One year when my baby sister was still in a crb, hers was the only basket we could find so we gave it to her and by the time my parents woke up, she was covered in chocolate. They have a picture of her standing up in her crib with choclate from head to toe. We got in trouble for that one.

Moneypitt
04-08-2007, 02:21 AM
When we were kids I remember getting up early to find our baskets. One year when my baby sister was still in a crb, hers was the only basket we could find so we gave it to her and by the time my parents woke up, she was covered in chocolate. They have a picture of her standing up in her crib with choclate from head to toe. We got in trouble for that one.
Yeah, like that was the last time you got in trouble..........MP

topless
04-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Yeah, like that was the last time you got in trouble..........MPHell, I got in trouble last night.:eek:

IN2-IN2MX
04-08-2007, 02:37 AM
I'm Mexican...I never got a basket. :(

topless
04-08-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm Mexican...I never got a basket. :(LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

dragboat
04-08-2007, 05:14 AM
Hell, I got in trouble last night.:eek:
Were you covered in chocolate?:D :D

dragboat
04-08-2007, 10:46 AM
and do you have any pictures? :D :rolleyes:

OCMerrill
04-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I love doing stuff like this for the kids. I just finished stuffing the baskets for the kids in the morning. My son got a toy Ricky Carmichael motorcycle, middle daughter got a playdogh mini set, oldest got a Polly Pocket. Of course they got the yellow and purple "Peeps".
I also get a kick out of it. Hid what must of been 100 plastic eggs filled with whatever my wife and I could pound in there. Wife does up small baskets to put by their bed. Sure the peeps, resses eggs (which go down with Coors Light just fine I might add)
My daughter who is 7 going on 15...lets just say I told her to just shut up and believe or she may just wake up without... ::mad: It ends this early? "Common Dad how smart can a bunny be...he delivers eggs...Where is the easter chicken as she winks at me" So for her guess thats it.
My son on the other hand, who is 4 was just beside himself happy.
Going by fast. Maybe just to fast.