PDA

View Full Version : UnionJack.... Is the greatest

weaver
04-08-2007, 08:25 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I think unionjack is the greatest ever, Taylor is the coolest and I would even let him have sex with my old lady if he wanted, thats how cool he is. Taylor wishes...

Havasu Hangin'
04-08-2007, 08:33 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/gaydar.gif

XtrmWakeborder
04-08-2007, 09:35 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/gaydar.gif
lol! incoming!

MR.rvrluvr
04-08-2007, 09:37 AM
have another shot mister.....Then you will end up thinking he is a diick:D :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-08-2007, 09:53 AM
More likely is that when unionjack woke up next to weaver, he saw that his computer was still signed on ***boat, and decided to let him know how much he loves him with that post.

UnionJack
04-09-2007, 07:46 AM
More likely is that when unionjack woke up next to weaver, he saw that his computer was still signed on ***boat, and decided to let him know how much he loves him with that post.
Weavers girl left the laptop next to my bed :D

weaver
04-09-2007, 05:44 PM
yeah right!!!

soupersonic
04-09-2007, 05:45 PM
yeah right!!!
Classic all time comeback :rolleyes: :D

ClownRoyal
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM
OK. This is boring to everyone but the 2 people who know what is going on.

weaver
04-09-2007, 08:25 PM
let me catch you up to speed, some homo (named taylor) was checking his e-mail on my laptop and decided he wanted to tell everyone how much he loves me, but hes not quite ready to come out of the closet ask Aj his secret lover lover.
(damn saved passwords)

melbatoast
04-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Union Jack loves caulk i saw him this weekend walking around with caulk in his hand all day some was white some was black. But i didn't understand why he kept talking about water leaks in his house.

Chubby4Life
04-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Union Jack loves caulk i saw him this weekend walking around with caulk in his hand all day some was white some was black. But i didn't understand why he kept talking about water leaks in his house.
Greg, that you?

melbatoast
04-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Greg, that you?
What up SHARP??

Quid Pro Quo
04-09-2007, 09:16 PM
He goes both ways?!?!?!??!?

TOBTEK
04-09-2007, 09:17 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? what The.

Chubby4Life
04-09-2007, 09:25 PM
What up SHARP??
Not to much, you guys still comming up this summer?
Tobtek, thanks for the wide screen version.:D I thought my chit was f-ing up.

melbatoast
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Not to much, you guys still comming up this summer?
Tobtek, thanks for the wide screen version.:D I thought my chit was f-ing up.
gonna come up for the big cat without the ladies for a few days and then do the family thing later they got all pissed off because we left them on the house boat by themselves too much. Yeah and thanks for f'n up the thread tobtek