PDA

View Full Version : Sorry A$$, No good for nuthin,

BBFnordic
04-08-2007, 12:30 PM
People this day and time!!! As of last night about 8:30, 2 miles form Mtn. Island lake, some jack ass was speeding around a curve at an estimated 90 mph, ran off the road and back on again. During the same time, my girlfriend was going the oppisite direction, she seen the guy coming toward her and pulled off the road and stopped. The other driver then lost control and hit her right in the drivers door! The impact pushed her car down into the ditch, and spun the jack ass 360 deg. around. Then the driver fired his little Nissan SUV back up and drove off!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CRAP MAKES ME SOOOO DAMN MAD!!!:mad: How could anyone have the heart to do that?? She wasnt hurt, just banged up a little. But still, he could have killed her and wouldnt know it, maybe thats what he was scared of? How could anyone live with that over their head,........I wonder if those people I hit is alright?..... I know It would be hard to find a hit-and-run but the cops or....cop, just one that showed up 1hr and 25mins after 911 was called, treated it like it was nothing but another traffic accident. They didnt collect parts from the other car that hit her, so I did. From what Ive found so far is its a late 80s to mid 90s Nissan SUV that is grey or silver, dark tinted windows, and beat all to hell!! Sorry to be talking so much but I needed to vent and Im trying to tell everyone I can about this hoping some one will see this SUV somwhere. Thanks alot guys for taking the time to read this. I'll try to get some pics on here some time tonite.

djunkie
04-08-2007, 12:33 PM
That sucks bud. Glad your g/f is ok. I'm sure that asshole will get his. Hope they catch him before he kills someone.

bigkahoona
04-08-2007, 01:11 PM
good luck .hope the girlfriends going to be ok.

blown428fe
04-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Its amazing how many hit and runs there are everyday, what the hell are people thinking. Glad she is OK.

BBFnordic
04-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Well...here's the damage:( This is my(our) 1995 Mustang-52000 miles!

blown428fe
04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow, Holy shit. Shes lucky . Did you find any parts to the suv or know what it was?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28301&d=1176081968

BBFnordic
04-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah, Ive got the grille and head lights from the car. It was a grey or silver Nissan suv, late 80s to mid 90s. We have had so much support from our friends and family and others around the community. Its like half of Gaston Co. is on a man hunt! Im so thankful for everyone being there for us. We also let all the gas stations know about this car we are looking for and they have all been more than willing to help find this person before they kill someone.

Warp Speed
04-10-2007, 02:33 AM
WOW!!:jawdrop:
Glad she is all right. That looks like a nasty hit, very lucky!!!!
I hope you find the maggot so we can hang him!!!:crossx:

MOPARMARLIN
04-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Hey Bbfnordic,
I'm In The Salvage Business Here In Shelby/grover. I Will Keep My Eyes And Ears Open For Anyone Looking For These Parts. Late 80's Nissan Suv(pathfinder)are All 2dr's And 90 Up Are All 4dr's. It Might Not Matter But It May Help Identifying The Suv. I Will Put Out The Word, We Also Have A Salvage Yard In Lincolnton. If U Need Some Parts For Your Mustang Pm Me And I Can Fix U Up
Hope This Will Help -- Glad Your G-freind Is Ok
Steve K.

BBFnordic
04-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Thanks alot, every little bit helps. As far as fixing the car, I dont know if I will, or even can fix it. The insurance co. totaled it the other day. Ive done nothing but fight with them over this since we filed a claim. I dont know how much I will get for the car but I know its not enough to replace it with one like it! Im going to buy it back if they dont try to rip me off on the price.:confused: