PDA

View Full Version : 4 more minutes and they're back...

Jordy
04-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Hope this season is better than the last!!! :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I agree, last season was not great:sqeyes:

Rod-64
04-08-2007, 05:02 PM
This is like the goddam movies............5 minutes of coming attractions.:mad:

Jordy
04-08-2007, 05:05 PM
This is like the goddam movies............5 minutes of coming attractions.:mad:
INTRO THEME NOW!!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and followed by a new Entourage. ;)

Rod-64
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
So far so good.......we got boats, flat water and..................a machine gun!:D

HavasuSelect
04-08-2007, 05:24 PM
I missed the early showing now I gotta wait until 9 o'clock.

Dribble
04-08-2007, 05:25 PM
If they go all Brokeback Mountain again this year, I'm out.

Jordy
04-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Interesting. Definately off to a better start than the last few seasons. :D

JetBoatRich
04-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Not a terrible show tonight :rolleyes:
The lake looked like a great place to hang out:D

BadKachina
04-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Janice is such a piece of work...........

Jordy
04-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Janice is such a piece of work...........
Looks like the time off was good for her and she packed on a few winter lbs. :jawdrop: :eek:

HavasuSelect
04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
So whats the predictions? Does he live, die, or go to jail. There's def gonna be a war with the other family and some main characters that will die.

Riverless
04-08-2007, 07:31 PM
So whats the predictions? Does he live, die, or go to jail. There's def gonna be a war with the other family and some main characters that will die.
i think janice is going to off him. she's crazy enough. :sqeyes: i'd say something else, but i don't won't to spoil it for those that haven't seen tonight's episode yet.

BadKachina
04-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Looks like the time off was good for her and she packed on a few winter lbs. :jawdrop: :eek:
She's got the dunlop look going on.:D What a mess.............:rolleyes:

Riverless
04-08-2007, 07:36 PM
yes, i noticed that too. wasn't she doing a commercial for diabetes a while back? you'd think she would be careful about her weight, especially since she is diabetic. i was surprised to see the weight gain.
http://www.diabeteshealth.com/read/2006/03/01/4531.html

Jordy
04-08-2007, 08:28 PM
i'd say something else, but i don't won't to spoil it for those that haven't seen tonight's episode yet.
Yeah, the little tiff that started tonight definately isn't over yet. Tony isn't the type to let that kind of thing go. ;)

Riverless
04-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah, the little tiff that started tonight definately isn't over yet. Tony isn't the type to let that kind of thing go. ;)
right on. and janice is pissed because he hasn't made bobby a captain yet.

JetBoatRich
04-09-2007, 03:50 AM
right on. and janice is pissed because he hasn't made bobby a captain yet.
I would say he screwed up his chance now:rolleyes:

Riverless
04-09-2007, 07:54 AM
I would say he screwed up his chance now:rolleyes:
i don't know, he "popped his cherry" so maybe that will get him back into tony's good graces. then, again, he could get pinched for that, because i didn't see him wearing gloves when he shot the guy. will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Baja Big Dog
04-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Im at another party I wasnt invited to!!!!!:)

Jordy
04-09-2007, 07:58 AM
then, again, he could get pinched for that, because i didn't see him wearing gloves when he shot the guy.
I noticed that and also wondered if the big section of shirt that the guy tore off has any significance, like a logo or something that could be traced back. They were also spending quite a bit of time talking about all the new DNA testing and how it was harder than the old days. The lack of gloves and then dropping the handgun in the hall was huge as well. :) :)

Riverless
04-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Im at another party I wasnt invited to!!!!!:)
if you are a sopranos fan you are invited. :)

Riverless
04-09-2007, 08:08 AM
I noticed that and also wondered if the big section of shirt that the guy tore off has any significance, like a logo or something that could be traced back. They were also spending quite a bit of time talking about all the new DNA testing and how it was harder than the old days. The lack of gloves and then dropping the handgun in the hall was huge as well. :) :)
i was wondering about the piece of shirt too. i don't know anything about retrieving dna, but maybe they could scan the shirt for dna or maybe the guy got bobby's dna under his fingernails when he ripped the shirt off of him. :confused:

Baja Big Dog
04-09-2007, 08:09 AM
if you are a sorpanos fan you are invited. :)
There is no fircken way I missed the fricken Sorprano's, now Im really pissed...DAM DAM DAM...........
Thank God its on HBO, they will rerun it a hundred times.:D

Jordy
04-09-2007, 08:11 AM
I thought it was interesting that Christopher didn't appear until 3/4 of the way though, and then only for 10 seconds...

Riverless
04-09-2007, 08:12 AM
There is no fircken way I missed the fricken Sorprano's, now Im really pissed...DAM DAM DAM...........
Thank God its on HBO, they will rerun it a hundred times.:D
i think it's on like every night this week, so you are in luck.

Riverless
04-09-2007, 08:13 AM
I thought it was interesting that Christopher didn't appear until 3/4 of the way though, and then only for 10 seconds...
to wish tony a happy birthday, and tony hung up on him. :confused:

Nord
04-09-2007, 09:54 AM
INTRO THEME NOW!!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and followed by a new Entourage. ;)
The new episode of Entourage was last night??

BajaMike
04-09-2007, 10:00 AM
And Tony hangs up on him.......:confused:
:idea:

lilrick
04-09-2007, 10:16 AM
...I was bored!

roostwear
04-09-2007, 11:59 AM
i was wondering about the piece of shirt too. i don't know anything about retrieving dna, but maybe they could scan the shirt for dna or maybe the guy got bobby's dna under his fingernails when he ripped the shirt off of him. :confused:
Bobbie's gonna (try to) go into the witness protection program after he tries to roll over on Tony. Betcha Tony takes care of Bobby personally to settle the score on the fight. The whole episode had an undertone to it.... you just know the shit's gonna hit the fan, but then again, it seemed like that last season and it never did.

HavasuSelect
04-09-2007, 04:12 PM
I think the story line of Tony killing Janice's love interests is a little played out. It's already happened twice now with Ralph and Richie. I sure hope they dont go this route again.
As Jordy said before the shirt rip, the gun, and the DNA talk will all tie in later. Only 7 more episodes......

meaniam
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I think the story line of Tony killing Janice's love interests is a little played out. It's already happened twice now with Ralph and Richie. I sure hope they dont go this route again.
As Jordy said before the shirt rip, the gun, and the DNA talk will all tie in later. Only 7 more episodes......
8 more

Riverless
04-09-2007, 05:01 PM
actually, janice killed richie herself.

Magnuman
04-09-2007, 05:04 PM
i don't know, he "popped his cherry" so maybe that will get him back into tony's good graces. then, again, he could get pinched for that, because i didn't see him wearing gloves when he shot the guy. will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
He was wearing gloves, but the shirt could be a problem.

JetBoatRich
04-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Shirt sure came apart easily, part of the plot? Pieces of the shirt and gun left behind, seems easy to point out.
Maybe it was Tony's shirt and Gun:eek:

Riverless
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
He was wearing gloves, but the shirt could be a problem.
i just rewatched that scene and it looks like he has on those plastic medical gloves. it was hard to tell without watching it again, because the gloves were skin colored.

HavasuSelect
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
actually, janice killed richie herself.
True, but I just think the whole idea of her significant others getting killed is a little old.
Shirt sure came apart easily, part of the plot? Pieces of the shirt and gun left behind, seems easy to point out.
Good point. That's an interesting theory.

Biglue
04-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Are we watching the same Sopranos? Richie got smoked by Janice herself and Ralph Ciferreto had been messing up for a long time. The horse was just the straw that broke the camels back. If anything I think that Tony will take out Bobby over being a schmuck and cold cocking him will just serve as an excuse to do so. Tony has always thought of him that way.
I do think that if Bobby get's popped for that murder, he will roll over on Tony. Pay attention to the beloved family life they portrayed on him and Janice in last night's episode. Betcha that's what they emphasize in some sort of decision making further on in the series. Just my .02.

Biglue
04-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Perhaps the guy tore of some chest hair from bobby. Remember the scene where they were talking about DNA and so forth. You know how they like to point that kinda of stuff out and set it up later on.
Look at the whole gun charges thing on Tony...... When he tossed the gun in the snow, from last season was it? Who would have thought anything of that other than he was just pitching the gun while running from the feds? :)

Mrs. 20
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
It was an good episode last night. Janice looked awful. The whole shirt ripping thing was kind of lame, because it is making the future a little too predictable. I would like it to move a little faster, but I liked it. Did you notice that they had a commercial that showed that HBO will be introducing 5 new shows. I am thrilled. They have canceled just about every good show they had, so I am hopeful.

JetBoatRich
04-15-2007, 06:05 PM
thoughts on tonight:rolleyes:

Havasu1986
04-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks for reminding me at 9 pst.:D

JetBoatRich
04-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks for reminding me at 9 pst.:D
Then we won't spoil it for you:D

Jordy
04-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Interesting. The whole Johnny Sac deal was rather unexpected. :idea: :eek:

HavasuSelect
04-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Interesting. The whole Johnny Sac deal was rather unexpected. :idea: :eek:
The scene with Phil Leotardo left the impression that he won't be taking any more shit from anyone. He's also still upset at Christopher about his brother.
I think Phil will take over that family and wage war with with Tony. It will prob start by Phil killing Christopher.
One particular scene I enjoyed was when Silvio was eating dinner and the guy was killed in front of him. I liked the slow motion shot they used. It looked awesome.

JetBoatRich
04-16-2007, 02:47 PM
ya, i think christopher is gone this week .... and i think tony has a feeling too ??? remember when tony says, "no matter what happens to you christopher, you made a movie and no on can take that away from you" !!!!! plus the constant reminder of christhopher "never" being around, escpecially at the bada-bing !!! and don't forget the plot of "cleaver" ??? that lil jab did not make the boss to happy (nor carm either) :sqeyes:
Might be between him and Bobbie on who will go first:rolleyes: Tony is unhappy with them both:eek:

HavasuSelect
04-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't think Tony will take out Christopher. I think it'll be Phil. Unless there's a plot twist in the next episode.

Jordy
04-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Here we go again!!! :D :D :D

HavasuSelect
04-22-2007, 10:09 PM
i liked the message tonight about an uncle and a nephew learning that they actually aren't who they think they are ??? .... both wise guys were faced with some harsh realities tonight :eek: --- junior was put right back in his place by the pill pushers, after his 15 minutes of being the "skipper" with the mentals .. and tony couldn't find the nads to send paulie in the atlantic as "chum" ... so both sopranos took a little reality pill tonight :eek: i still think the messages are leading up to an awesome finale. so instead of bagging on the show, pay attention and try and figure out what these writers are thinking :idea:
You're right. Shit's gonna eventually hit the fan. Then it's gonna get really good.

boatsnblondes
04-22-2007, 10:39 PM
I saw that too....Tony thought about it, but I think his statement that he loves Paulie is true...at some point, even Tony has to draw the line. Then, his statement to his wife that men like Paulie make thier life work, was his justification for keeping him around. Read that as, he loves him but hayyyy...he woiks fuh me. I get these subtle feelings from Tony that he is feeling trapped and maybe looking for a succesor, time will tell. For now, look for the shit to start hitting the fan soon...enough with the small talk, time to get things going...any thought on that jack off from New York???

JetBoatRich
04-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Missed the show last night, will try and watch during the week:rolleyes: I know what to watch for:D

JetBoatRich
04-29-2007, 06:16 PM
another week down, slow moving tonight:rolleyes:
The kid needs some help :squiggle:

HavasuSelect
04-29-2007, 07:32 PM
It seems like things are about to go really bad. His crew, his money situation, Phil Leotardo....

boatsnblondes
04-29-2007, 07:57 PM
It seems like things are about to go really bad. His crew, his money situation, Phil Leotardo....
He's self destructing, and fast....any thought on if he had the Jew's GF wacked??? I think he did...little message to let the 200K go....IMO...

HavasuSelect
04-29-2007, 08:08 PM
He's self destructing, and fast....any thought on if he had the Jew's GF wacked??? I think he did...little message to let the 200K go....IMO...
I was wondering that myself, but he did end up paying him in the end. 5 more episodes left! They're setting it up so Tony can go down in a # of diff ways. (i.e. Phil Leotardo, self destruct, Christopher, Bobby Bacala, the Feds)

JetBoatRich
04-29-2007, 08:10 PM
I was curious how the GF died:eek: then Tony shows up with all the money:rolleyes:

Biglue
05-07-2007, 11:45 AM
So what do you guys think now?
Chris seems like he's been overly provoked by some booze and Paulie's nephew. He and Paulie have always had a love and hate relationship. I don't think it's over between those two.
Gotta love that show. No other show has made me speculate as much as the Sopranos.
I'm also fairly impressed that they picked up the pace since the firat half of this season.

boatsnblondes
05-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Only three episodes left, shit better start hitting the fan fast, I'm getting bored...

JetBoatRich
05-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Tony killing family members:eek:

HavasuSelect
05-13-2007, 09:52 PM
That chick Tony was banging in Vegas is focking gorgeous!!!