PDA

View Full Version : For The Hot Boat Relationship/Marraige Counseling Committee...

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 02:50 PM
I met this chick a couple of months ago, but was seeing someone at the time. That and I never thought I had a chance with her until recently.
Since last Thursday we've been gettin' it on like rabbits.
She's 23, about 5'6" and has a figure to die for.
But it's not just the sex that's great. We connect in a way I've never connected with anyone ever before. It's like we think on the same wavelength...she likes the same things I do and absolutely loves the boat. She can't wait till it's done. She also drives a full size truck (GMC Sierra) and handles my Silverado quite well. She's also very interested in learning how to tow and back a trailer.
Just the other night she brought me home while I was piss drunk (head spinning, the whole 9)...when she left I text messaged her "Goodnight sweetheart". As soon as my text went through to her phone I received one from her saying the exact same thing!!! Things like this keep happening between us after only just a short period of time...frankly it's scary.
Has anyone here ever had a successful relationship with someone they're still technically new to like this?

Kilrtoy
04-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Sounds like your getting married to me

photo chick
04-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Nah it's impossible!:D ;)

Ziggy
04-09-2007, 03:13 PM
I met this chick a couple of months ago, but was seeing someone at the time. That and I never thought I had a chance with her until recently.
But it's not just the sex that's great. We connect in a way I've never connected with anyone ever before. It's like we think on the same wavelength...she likes the same things I do and absolutely loves the boat. She can't wait till it's done. She also drives a full size truck (GMC Sierra) and handles my Silverado quite well. She's also very interested in learning how to tow and back a trailer.
Just the other night she brought me home while I was piss drunk (head spinning, the whole 9)...when she left I text messaged her "Goodnight sweetheart". As soon as my text went through to her phone I received one from her saying the exact same thing!!! Things like this keep happening between us after only just a short period of time...frankly it's scary.
Has anyone here ever had a successful relationship with someone they're still technically new to like this?
As they say: When you least expect it, is when it happens.

Run_em_Hard
04-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Sounds like your getting married to me
No shit...
but seriously everyone connects with certain people at different speeds.

TahitiTiger
04-09-2007, 03:16 PM
I met a girl just like that! We just got married 2 weeks ago :D

dumbandyoung
04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
is this her???:confused: :D :D
http://a397.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_e400c7dfb6776540cb1f0068c6ff3854.jpg

racecar.hotshoe
04-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Shes just after your driving skills...........:D

HYPNAUTIC
04-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Does she cook, clean and make home movies???
If she does then go for it!
One good test.. In a couple of weeks go out with your guy friends and ingnore her calls all night and morning, when you do finally talk listen to see if she more pissed about you hangin out with your friends ingnoring her calls or is she mad because she thought something bad happened to you. In either case your still in the doghouse but at least you know where shes coming from.

BowTie Rick
04-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Sounds familiar... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144450 :eek: :D

WYRD
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
http://a397.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_e400c7dfb6776540cb1f0068c6ff3854.jpg
Now thats funny:D :D :D
Really though if you dont connect like that at first thats when I would be worried, just relax and enjoy whats happening:)
good luck to you

TAF
04-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Don't go testing her like some suggest, just keep putting the charm on and be a good boy.:D And in case no one else said it "this thread sucks without pics" so what she :sqeyes: look like? :idea:
Have fun, be safe, and good luck!
Rob

ratso
04-09-2007, 03:30 PM
What length of time is considered successful?;)

Jordy
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
What's the big idea posting up pics of my wife??? :mad: :o :devil: :eek: :D

dumbandyoung
04-09-2007, 04:10 PM
What's the big idea posting up pics of my wife??? :mad: :o :devil: :eek: :D
NO jordy shes mine!!!!!:mad: shes having MY baby!;)

HYPNAUTIC
04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
dont test. DONT TEST..
Did you test drive the car before you bought it? How bout the boat? Or did you just buy those because they looked nice? Maybe you touched the interior:confused: We all test things before we commit to them, and I am only talkin about thinigs we buy, use, keep for a few years and trade in. Now some of us on here do that with women (im jealous). How can you not test her. Women are way more expensive than boat, cars etc... Test the F. out of them. When you sale of your boat you dont hand over half of your life savinigs. Well sometimes you do, bad example.:D

racecar.hotshoe
04-09-2007, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=TAF;2492095] And in case no one else said it "this thread sucks without pics"
:D :D :D :D
http://mud.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3905852912

Mandelon
04-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Enjoy it while you can. Sounds like you many have found " the one "...:)

Havasu1986
04-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Enjoy it while you can. Sounds like you many have found " the one "...:)
You just went over 12K posts Mandelon:)

Vin-Dog
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Earth paging Jet!!
Say it isn't so!!:eek: Just remember who is supposed to carry the furry balls here. Just make sure they don't wind up in her purse!!!!!!!!!!:D
I'm sure you know what to do there Big Jon...
Later you silly Wabbit!!:D
Vin..........

3 daytona`s
04-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Topless is going to be Bummed:confused:

Biglue
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Sounds like you found a keeper.
But in reality, it's too early to make any kind of decision like that. Just go along for the ride and feel things out. Don't go ****ing it up with some sort of stupid test.....we usually get plenty of opportunities to fock up and piss them off. :D It's the recovery and the way they take the situation that counts. ;)

dumbandyoung
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
C'mon post a picture already so someones uncles cousin can randomly create a HB account then come on and say thats his friend on myspace. then she will come on and say that shes never drove a full-size truck in her life. And she probably wears big sunglasses. Then no-talent will no more about stunna shades then her. ;) Wait Jet-aholic, do you have a Blown Raysoncraft???:D :D
hahahaha
I bet BlownRaysons girlfriend must have been really ugly for him to use another girls picture.
i fockin love this place!

soupersonic
04-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Congratulations !!! You have meet your future Exwife :D Isnt that right ratso ?

topless
04-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm a little leary, does she take it up the pooper?:eek: :eek:

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 06:02 PM
OK OK OK...lol
And no it's not Heartless either and no I don't own a Blown Raysoncraft. :D
Here she is...I just shot this really quick with my cellphone cam so excuse the lack of clarity (and she just got off work lol).
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28368&stc=1&d=1176170578

Thorsinc
04-09-2007, 06:10 PM
You are experiencing what is called “Puzzy Whip” snap the phuck out of it or your going to end up married!

dumbandyoung
04-09-2007, 06:12 PM
OK OK OK...lol
Here she is...I just shot this really quick with my cellphone cam so excuse the lack of clarity (and she just got off work lol).
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28368&stc=1&d=1176170578
HEY!! THATS MY FRIEND!! lol!:)
Hey I dont have girls like that at my work when they get off. Sounds and looks like you have a winner.;)
Now get her out there and teach her how to back up a trailer!:D

ratso
04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Congratulations !!! You have meet your future Exwife :D Isnt that right ratso ?
You people are catching on way too quick!:jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
04-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Someone had to ask. Does she have a Sister? :D :D

topless
04-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Just got off the phone with her and I tried to explain that he is a stalker.

CAHotRodBoy
04-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Does she cook, clean and make home movies???
If she does then go for it!
One good test.. In a couple of weeks go out with your guy friends and ingnore her calls all night and morning, when you do finally talk listen to see if she more pissed about you hangin out with your friends ingnoring her calls or is she mad because she thought something bad happened to you. In either case your still in the doghouse but at least you know where shes coming from.
That's a good way to start out a relationship..play some mind games. :confused:
Here's a senario: She's equally pissed about both. When she asks why you didn't call and you tell her you were "testing her" she tells you to hit the road, she ain't no used car.
Here's another: The night you decide to play this little game she (God forbid) gets in a car accident, or her relative or friend dies or is in the hospital, or any number of other things that could happen where she really needs you and your support. But you're too busy playing some stupid mind f!ck game. How will you feel then?
Don't play games! If you want to know something about her just ask her! You'll find out if she's the jelous type or needy soon enough. In the meen time keep banging the hell out of her till it goes bad (maybe it won't). :D

Ken F
04-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Enjoy it.....just keep in the back of your mind that somebody somewere (the ex) is sick to death of her shit.
Ken F

HM
04-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Jordy and I had this conversation the other day....
Jordy: I think I was in love once.
HM: Really? What was her name?
Jordy: I don't remember.
HM: That is not a good start.
Jordy: I met her in the bathroom at k-mart...we made out for hours.

Old school Ultra
04-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Wait about 3 weeks and meet her Mom.....................

Nord
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Give her a year or two. Girls change with the seasons. If she doesn't after about 8 of them, then start talking future :)

Jetaholic
04-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Wait about 3 weeks and meet her Mom.....................
Too late

EmpirE231
04-10-2007, 09:05 AM
I met one of these too about 13 months ago... and was feeling the same way about it 1-2 months down the road! still here, still an awesome time. but time definitely changes things a lil bit... gets everyone comfortable... kicks things down more to cruising speed, and not the twiterpated puppy love stage. but I'm still crazy about my girl :D
good luck!!

dumbandyoung
04-10-2007, 10:04 AM
That's a good way to start out a relationship..play some mind games. :confused:
Here's a senario: She's equally pissed about both. When she asks why you didn't call and you tell her you were "testing her" she tells you to hit the road, she ain't no used car.
Here's another: The night you decide to play this little game she (God forbid) gets in a car accident, or her relative or friend dies or is in the hospital, or any number of other things that could happen where she really needs you and your support. But you're too busy playing some stupid mind f!ck game. How will you feel then?
Don't play games! If you want to know something about her just ask her! You'll find out if she's the jelous type or needy soon enough. In the meen time keep banging the hell out of her till it goes bad (maybe it won't). :D
WORD!:jawdrop:
Man I could learn a few things from you.:idea: :D

Cole Trickle
04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
OK OK OK...lol
She kinda looks like KD lang:)
Does she like woman too?:D:D;) :devil:

ratso
04-10-2007, 10:16 AM
She kinda looks like KD lang:)
Does she like woman too?:D:D;) :devil:
...more like KD Langs better looking sister.:D

Cole Trickle
04-10-2007, 10:21 AM
...more like KD Langs better looking sister.:D
Agreed...Cute little body:D
I have always been envious of her because I know she pulls more wool than I do;):D::devil:

BarryMac
04-10-2007, 11:01 AM
So, if you meet a chick like this and you're married can you still bang her like a screen door in a Hurricane??? :D :D :D

lucky
04-10-2007, 11:04 AM
goood Job on that - can she drive a Jet boat ? - aww w hell anyone can :) lmao

Cole Trickle
04-10-2007, 11:05 AM
So, if you meet a chick like this and you're married can you still bang her like a screen door in a Hurricane??? :D :D :D
Only if she is your poop shoot loving soulmate!!!:D:D;)

BarryMac
04-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Only if she is your poop shoot loving soulmate!!!:D:D;)
So that's what it takes? All these guys screwing around on there wives? They only stray because the other "Chick" takes it in the ass??? WOW, guess I better find a new girlfriend... :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
04-10-2007, 02:22 PM
So that's what it takes? All these guys screwing around on there wives? They only stray because the other "Chick" takes it in the ass??? WOW, guess I better find a new girlfriend... :D :D :D
LOL....Don't forget the soulmate part;):D

BarryMac
04-10-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL....Don't forget the soulmate part;):D
F that soulmate bullshit, what if she makes a whole lot more money and doesn't take it in the dookie shoot, can I still hit it??? :D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
04-10-2007, 03:05 PM
:o
Hey Bilge....were gonna need a picture of her with a nice "pearl necklace" to determine her qualifications to hook up with one our HB brothers!!!:D

Cole Trickle
04-10-2007, 03:07 PM
F that soulmate bullshit, what if she makes a whole lot more money and doesn't take it in the dookie shoot, can I still hit it??? :D :D :D
Sure!!!:D:D:D
*I hope you have an air tight pre nup and private security because your wife is gonna kill your ass and take all your $$$

Biglue
04-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Irma said she's not "the one" taking it in the pooper Barry. :jawdrop: :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Is it Meg Ryan? :D :D :D
You've got mail.:D
dont test. DONT TEST..
Did you test drive the car before you bought it? How bout the boat? Or did you just buy those because they looked nice? Maybe you touched the interior:confused: We all test things before we commit to them, and I am only talkin about thinigs we buy, use, keep for a few years and trade in. Now some of us on here do that with women (im jealous). How can you not test her. Women are way more expensive than boat, cars etc... Test the F. out of them. When you sale of your boat you dont hand over half of your life savinigs. Well sometimes you do, bad example.:D
Test = dating.
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Jordy and I had this conversation the other day....
Jordy: I think I was in love once.
HM: Really? What was her name?
Jordy: I don't remember.
HM: That is not a good start.
Jordy: I met her in the bathroom at k-mart...we made out for hours.
How romantic.:D

HM
04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
How romantic.:D
That Jordy sure does know how to love 'em and leave 'em! :D

Mattman
04-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Dude, she wants to learn to launch a boat, learn to drive it and has ink? Wtf is the problem??:)

mrs.rvrluvr
04-10-2007, 05:24 PM
In our case.....I did all of the above, plus I could launch a boat. He couldn't help himself but love me!! :D

BarryMac
04-11-2007, 06:37 AM
In our case.....I did all of the above, plus I could launch a boat. He couldn't help himself but love me!! :D
Can I give my imaginary gf your phone number? She needs some coaching... :D :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Huba huba!:D

TBONE1904
04-11-2007, 07:57 AM
The same thing happened with me about six months ago.....anyhow the first 2 months were great, she would drive my drunk ass home after too much partying. She was attractive, and willing to do anything for me. I probably spent the least amount of money on her compared to any other girl I have ever dated, she doesnt have that much money and would always buy me stuff, and even offer and pay for food. It was great. About 2-3 months into it I started think wow shes great I should put more effort in. Started doing things for her being nice basically kinda what it sounds like youre about to,I turned into "The Wussy". What I learned and the point I am trying to make is dont turn into "The Wussy" too soon or it will go down hill. Girls like a challenge too.

mrs.rvrluvr
04-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Can I give my imaginary gf your phone number? She needs some coaching... :D :D :D
Sure...I'm a great teacher! :devil: :D