PDA

View Full Version : soo funny!

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 06:38 PM
And they think guys are the screwed up ones :)
Words Women Use:
1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, And you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!
9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, "what's wrong", for the woman's response refer to # 3.
Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology. Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know its true

bignet
04-09-2007, 08:48 PM
uh, WTF? :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 09:17 PM
uh, WTF? :confused:
funny huh?

76ANTHONY
04-09-2007, 09:18 PM
awwhahahahah im laughing so hard my stomach hurts, i love this one
:D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 10:17 PM
awwhahahahah im laughing so hard my stomach hurts, i love this one
:D :D :D
ahh come on do it ....i dare ya... lol

lewiville
04-09-2007, 10:35 PM
I stay the hell away from those answers. kind of get up and walk out like your going to the bathroom holding your nuts.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-09-2007, 10:38 PM
I stay the hell away from those answers. kind of get up and walk out like your going to the bathroom holding your nuts.
lol yea i thought i should help out the fellas...get it rite...NOW:D

Throttle
04-09-2007, 11:47 PM
none of that talk since I got divorced... that shiat is true and funny... now.

lewiville
04-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Eazy,
that comment would make #10. now stop it before I get all confused on your ass.:devil:

Baja Big Dog
04-10-2007, 09:37 AM
:D :)

EAZYKILLER2006
04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Eazy,
that comment would make #10. now stop it before I get all confused on your ass.:devil:
lol ;)

Flyinbowtie
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Just read this to my wife.
She agrees, and wants me to print it out and post it above my dresser.
I asked "Why"?
She said "Nothing"
She asked me again.
I said, "give me five minutes".
She said, "Whatever".
I said, "sorry".
I think I'm in trouble.

EAZYKILLER2006
04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Just read this to my wife.
She agrees, and wants me to print it out and post it above my dresser.
I asked "Why"?
She said "Nothing"
She asked me again.
I said, "give me five minutes".
She said, "Whatever".
I said, "sorry".
I think I'm in trouble.
lol yea you are in trouble ...too funny

Queenbee
04-11-2007, 07:54 AM
I was sitting next to my husband when he read this. He didn't move a muscle when he finished. I just looked at him and said, "Yep".

wolfie
04-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Damn, I don't think it's funny....I've been caught in every one of those mistakes in the past 22+ years. I don't think it's funny at all. The worst thing is I didn't learn from any of them.