PDA

View Full Version : Nyquil

topless
04-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Kicked my ass. I can only see out of one eye. All the kittens are fine and 4play is still an idiot. I think I'll go pass out now.

photo chick
04-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Just don't take what a friend gives you, you'll be fine!!!
A friend gave me something to help me sleep on my long flight tonight. I decided to try just a little piece to see what it would do to me while still in the comfort of my own home.....Yoowwzy!! Oooh woke up last night at 1 am didn't know where I was or how to walk... It was kinda fun:D :D

ratso
04-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Kicked my ass. I can only see out of one eye. All the kittens are fine and 4play is still an idiot. I think I'll go pass out now.
I wish I could post a pic of the last person that passed out around here...:jawdrop:

LAND_LOVER69
04-10-2007, 10:33 AM
NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil I love you you giant fockin Q!!!!!!!
:D :D
I always find that NyQuil goes best with a few shots of Crown Royal and of course all washed down with a couple beers! :D :D :D

photo chick
04-10-2007, 10:44 AM
NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil I love you you giant fockin Q!!!!!!!
:D :D
I always find that NyQuil goes best with a few shots of Crown Royal and of course all washed down with a couple beers! :D :D :D
Maybe I'll try that tonight instead!!:)