PDA

View Full Version : NEEDLES!!!!!

Morg
05-02-2003, 07:39 AM
Just got a wake up call from Billy B.
Them boys are raisen hell on the river.
Acceptance was on the river whoop'n ass on two of his friends. I could here the blown alky scream'n from the bridge, going by as the cell phone crackled from the sound over load, Then fading as he held the thing open way down river. :D :D :D
Sounds like they are having a great time. 250 people for the barbaque. Over 100 boats & it's only Friday.
Can't wait until Fathers Day.
Morg.

Sangster
05-02-2003, 08:23 AM
Morg:
Acceptance was on the river whoop'n ass on two of his friends. I could here the blown alky scream'n from the bridge, going by as the cell phone crackled from the sound over load, Then fading as he held the thing open way down river. :D :D :D
Sounds like they are having a great time. 250 people for the barbaque. Over 100 boats & it's only Friday.
Morg. Sounds like a Great time, Next year for sure we plan on making the trip...BTW..Whats going on Fathers day........... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sangster
05-02-2003, 08:25 AM
I hope they take some timeout from all the fun and click off a few pics for us poor folks at home.. :D :D :D

Morg
05-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Sangster:
Morg:
Morg. Sounds like a Great time, Next year for sure we plan on making the trip...BTW..Whats going on Fathers day........... :confused: :confused: :confused: I have already told the wife if the boats done were going to make the trip south, next year for Needles.
As far as Fathers day I hered a couple of people may be going to some lake in nor.cal. :confused:
Morg.

DUCKY
05-03-2003, 07:28 PM
My Dad and I just went for today, got to meet a few people, and see lots of really clean boats. It was a blast, and I can't wait til next year so we can make more than a 1 day trip out of it.

Sangerboy
05-03-2003, 07:50 PM
I was there on Wednesday, Great weather, great water--to bad I had to leave to go back to work. Lots of impressive machinery was arriving and action on the water was really heating up. :cool:

Dragboat Dad
05-03-2003, 11:12 PM
It was great to see you Sangerboy, wish you could have stayed longer. I just got home, had a great time. The drive was terrible, Battled wind and rain. Going to bed now, more tomorrow.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-04-2003, 04:43 PM
Thanks wink Ducky. I needed all the help i could get.

Dragboat Dad
05-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Here's a pic of the beach
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/110100-0014_AUT-med.JPG

Sangster
05-04-2003, 05:46 PM
Good to hear you all had a great time,Without any MAJOR Incidents...Paul..Glad to hear your ordeal was not anymore serious than it was..Boats can be replaced....You all need to take care of those Hot Rods, CFW is jest around the corner.... wink wink