PDA

View Full Version : Camp far who's racin who's talkin and sum historyy

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 06:00 PM
Just stirrin the pot and creating a little drama, Fathers day it was the fly swatter (bt 273) and TR4 havin at it.. And of course TR4's old man who I am sure everyone knows,, drives the short bus little yellow cole real fast ( proven by the way N.J.B.A) Three wide really cool that weekend.. Than we have T-Bag from what I saw previous KING OF C.F.W DUE TO A right turn upon take off..Cant forget about DAS BOOT, ALKY EXPRESS either..So now we have the ZZZZ boat (smalls)who by the way WHOOPED MY ASS at ming)Also the preacher in another popular new ride (COCA COLE CASH 2) 2 new real fast boats comin out.. Cant forget about the blower boys either(visalia)MAKO AND HONDO turnin some real good #'s at ming.. Hot headed another one whoopin my ass at ming... 877 no consciounsce and the list goes on and on... Gurus new boat 7's maybe with a little help.... SO WHO'S RACIN WHO'S TALKIN I AM LOOKIN TO AVENGE MY ASS BEATINGS.. hA hA PROBABLY GET BEAT SOME MORE ALL IN FUN.....

smalls
11-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Who will be the fastest?
Hydro:
Flat:
Ok Jet:

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 06:16 PM
smalls:
Who will be the fastest?
Hydro:
Flat:
Ok Jet:On paper oh damn it thought I was on bench racers!!!!!!Oh maybe time slips damn it most aint got them either oh well time slips dont win lake races anyway.................... wink

Sangster
11-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Dude, it's hard to say..It depends on who shows up. And everyone I've talked to has upgraded, more HP..NOS..different boat...should be a great day..As long as it don't rain.....

Her454
11-26-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by SilyDevil:
if the weather ok, i'll be there.... if you've been going to CFW for long, you must have seen my boat before.. probably from the shore with the rest of the flats that sit on the beach when im out.LOL...I cant remember a flat that runs over 100 at CFW in yrs, cept maybe for a test run from and IHBA boat... I hope your prop can run a 9.0 cuz thats what its going to take to get this JET!!!!
Happy Racin
#469 Ya Snooze, Ya lose
So, wheres this guy? eek!

Kindsvater Flat
11-26-2002, 06:36 PM
I'll run ya but it will be under paddle power. The motor is out for awhile. :D

GofastRacer
11-26-2002, 06:39 PM
Her454:
if the weather ok, i'll be there.... if you've been going to CFW for long, you must have seen my boat before.. probably from the shore with the rest of the flats that sit on the beach when im out.LOL...I cant remember a flat that runs over 100 at CFW in yrs, cept maybe for a test run from and IHBA boat... I hope your prop can run a 9.0 cuz thats what its going to take to get this JET!!!!
Happy Racin
#469 Ya Snooze, Ya lose
So, wheres this guy? eek! Probably in the Jet forum where he belongs!!... :D :D

smalls
11-26-2002, 06:46 PM
Her454:
Happy Racin
#469 Ya Snooze, Ya lose
So, wheres this guy? eek! Hittin the crack pipe eek!

Her454
11-26-2002, 06:48 PM
oh BTW Flyte, Im gonna overlook the fact niether my boat OR my lawnchair were on that lineup. eek! wink
[ November 26, 2002, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 06:49 PM
Yikes!! Here we go again. :D Errr....no comment. :p
Looking forward to seeing all the nice boats out there though. I made my predictions in the King of CFW thread. But....it will be nice seeing the 7 sec. boats runnin' (and the slower ones) eek!
[ November 26, 2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 06:51 PM
I know of one orange boat that won't be there.....
Pulled a valve cover today, uh oh...not a pretty site. :(
Anyone know where I can get some nitrous oars? :D
[ November 26, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Jetboatguru
11-26-2002, 06:57 PM
BigBoyToys, you better bring both boats

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:02 PM
Jetboatguru,
I'll try. Gonna pull the engine this weekend. I popped a valve cover this afternoon in the orange boat and saw a TON of steel that wasn't where it should be eek!
But, the previous owner of the boat(who joined this forum today) does have a motor.......we're talking about it. wink
My luck ain't been going real good this week so far. But, glad I found the problem(sorta) now rather than out there on the lake.
[ November 26, 2002, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-26-2002, 07:08 PM
Please don't tell me we are going to put a Ford engine in it...."Dear God help this man!"

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:10 PM
Oh geez....She's online!
LOL
Hey, you wanna give me some more of my paychecks back every payday I'll be glad to fix the chevy... :p

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-26-2002, 07:13 PM
Hello..... you get every penny that is left after I pay the dang bills.... what do you want me to do pull money out of ears? :confused: :confused: :p

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Could ya, would ya do that for me? You know, pull the money outta your ears..... eek!

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:15 PM
I'm going back to the other thread....didn't mean to get everybody off topic. Sorry....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-26-2002, 07:19 PM
NO WAY... :p WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT... I A MEAN PERSON... :mad:
[ November 27, 2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

FLYTE RISK
11-26-2002, 08:56 PM
Her454:
oh BTW Flyte, Im gonna overlook the fact niether my boat OR my lawnchair were on that lineup. eek! wink Sorry her 468 I mean 454 lots of silver bullet celebrating tonight 3 days of dirt bike over the holiday maybe 4 any way i will see ya in the lawn chairs ha ha :D :D

Her454
11-26-2002, 09:00 PM
468, cute. Dont rub it in, Im supposed to be in Pismo this week. frown

Beautiful Noise
11-26-2002, 09:06 PM
OK..........I'll run BUT the other Boat has to be in Reverse,Damn I hope they don't have a Boat that does 40mph in Reverse...Just my Luck somebody will. :)
Steve

469 the coyote
11-26-2002, 09:12 PM
Her454:
Happy Racin
#469 Ya Snooze, Ya lose
So, wheres this guy? eek! I'am still around. I will be there but my CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING BOAT will be getting painted by KEVINS KUSTOM KOLORS and all new hardware from RON GROSE RACING. The new motor is all done. It made big power. Every one in pro limited flat better look out.
So witch boat is TR4 going to take. WE cant call him that any more, It should be canyon boy! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her454
11-26-2002, 09:15 PM
Hey Coyote, I was wonderin if that was gonna bring you out of the woodwork...welcome to the party! :D

betterhalfflat
11-27-2002, 10:04 AM
Her454:
oh BTW Flyte, Im gonna overlook the fact niether my boat OR my lawnchair were on that lineup. eek! wink Can I race my rocking chair. I know I could be your biggest competition. LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Her454
11-27-2002, 11:50 AM
betterhalfflat:
Her454:
oh BTW Flyte, Im gonna overlook the fact niether my boat OR my lawnchair were on that lineup. eek! wink Can I race my rocking chair. I know I could be your biggest competition. LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I wanna see numbers...got a slip for your rocker? Yea, after you help me cook! And then your gonna be sittin right there next to me readin all these posts Im printing up and bringin along.....in your rocker of course. Dont forget my chairs on the bottle now. wink
[ November 27, 2002, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

picklefork1
11-27-2002, 12:00 PM
Here is a small sample of what boat is going to be the fastest !!!!!!!!
except if guru shows, "whats up Tony" saw you on tv on sunday - cool deal
:D :D :D :D
picklefork1's new hydro (http://www.ihbaracing.com/video/WF_8SecAction.mpg)
see ya there!
[ November 27, 2002, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

picklefork1
11-27-2002, 12:09 PM
Hey guru - come a little ways since this race.
Here is a video of guru and I screwing around at elsinore last winter - well he ways screwing around I was trying to go fast- turn up your volume and listen to the sweet sounds of that flat - and no I'm not standing still he really blew by me that fast!!
Enjoy
Guru kickin my picklefork jet boat ass (http://file://C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\jbg_pf1_3.mpeg)

smalls
11-27-2002, 12:10 PM
picklefork1:
Here is a small sample of what boat is going to be the fastest !!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D
picklefork1's new hydro (http://www.ihbaracing.com/video/WF_8SecAction.mpg)
see ya there!Nice pass, But 8.29 proably will not be the fastest. Good contender though. I think it will be in the mid 7sec... eek!

picklefork1
11-27-2002, 12:13 PM
Mid 7's shit no matter what I do it's never enough - o'well back to the drawing board.
I'll beat the fastest jet boat wont I ???
thats all I'm really after anyway :D :D

Hustler
11-27-2002, 12:22 PM
picklefork1:
Mid 7's shit no matter what I do it's never enough - o'well back to the drawing board.
thats all I'm really after anyway :D :D Your worse than an ex-smoker!! wink

betterhalfflat
11-27-2002, 12:39 PM
Her454:
betterhalfflat:
Her454:
oh BTW Flyte, Im gonna overlook the fact niether my boat OR my lawnchair were on that lineup. eek! wink Can I race my rocking chair. I know I could be your biggest competition. LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Yea, after you help me cook! And then your gonna be sittin right there next to me readin all these posts Im printing up and bringin along.....in your rocker of course. Dont forget my chairs on the bottle now. wink Well shucks ya'll, no matter what I do to that old rocker it will never keep up with your chairs.
Maybe a blower???? :confused: :confused:Maayybbee,as long as I still have a place for my shot gun and moon shine.It could work.
I will help you cook as long as you bring those post to laugh at and the beer,(for the tri-tips of course).

picklefork1
11-27-2002, 12:46 PM
[ November 27, 2002, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

Playa Hata
11-27-2002, 01:17 PM
picklefork1:
thats all I'm really after anyway :D :D Its lake racin you never know what's gonna happen???? Or who's gonna show ,,,
You can do it, NICE MOVIE
:D

betterhalfflat
11-27-2002, 03:31 PM
Check it out Her454. Jethro is towing the rocking chair. We can't forget the rest of the fam.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/b3320e60.JPG :cool:
[ November 27, 2002, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: betterhalfflat ]

betterhalfflat
11-27-2002, 03:33 PM
betterhalfflat:
Check it out Her454. Jethro is towing the rocking chair. We can't forget the rest of the fam. I am calling out all chair racers!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/b3320e60.JPG :cool:
[ November 27, 2002, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: betterhalfflat ]

Her454
11-27-2002, 03:42 PM
too funny Betterhalf! Thats what my truck will look like going to CFW I guess......I keep tryin to get ahold of T-bag to haul those damn barrels for me but they're never home and cant afford a damn answering machine....puts all his money in his bass boat I guess. :D Great pic, almost looks like Mullet Mountain area.....

T-Bag
11-27-2002, 06:04 PM
Her454:
too funny Betterhalf! Thats what my truck will look like going to CFW I guess......I keep tryin to get ahold of T-bag to haul those damn barrels for me but they're never home and cant afford a damn answering machine....puts all his money in his bass boat I guess. :D Great pic, almost looks like Mullet Mountain area.....We gots a answerin machine and that caller ID, maybe its jes da calla. i.e. a woman. J/k I'll call you!!!!!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 06:13 PM
T-Bag:
Her454:
too funny Betterhalf! Thats what my truck will look like going to CFW I guess......I keep tryin to get ahold of T-bag to haul those damn barrels for me but they're never home and cant afford a damn answering machine....puts all his money in his bass boat I guess. :D Great pic, almost looks like Mullet Mountain area.....We gots a answerin machine and that caller ID, maybe its jes da calla. i.e. a woman. J/k I'll call you!!!!!!!!!!!Hey flea bag J/K T-BAG you sell the hondo???? :D

Her454
11-27-2002, 07:50 PM
T-Bag:
We gots a answerin machine and that caller ID, maybe its jes da calla. i.e. a woman. J/k I'll call you!!!!!!!!!!!That just aint right..... eek! Happy Thanksgiving T-Bag and your "better half".

smalls
11-27-2002, 07:53 PM
Her454:
T-Bag:
We gots a answerin machine and that caller ID, maybe its jes da calla. i.e. a woman. J/k I'll call you!!!!!!!!!!!That just aint right..... eek! Happy Thanksgiving T-Bag and your "better half".I just sent ya an E-mail :D :D

Sangster
11-27-2002, 08:00 PM
Let's hear it One more time for the Band.... http://free.***boat.net/photoreport/43/04.jpg

smalls
11-27-2002, 08:01 PM
I see LULU in the picture :D :D :D

Her454
11-27-2002, 08:39 PM
Thanks Smalls. :D

BigBoyToys
11-27-2002, 08:41 PM
Man! Hope the weather and lake level is like that in the picture on New Years!

Sangster
11-27-2002, 08:42 PM
I can see my old truck... :D :D :D :D

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 08:43 PM
Sangster:
Let's hear it One more time for the Band.... http://free.***boat.net/photoreport/43/04.jpgSmallZZ that kinda looks like you on the drum's all undercover and what not>>>>>>>> :cool:

Sangster
11-27-2002, 08:45 PM
Sure could be...he's gettin' down.... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sangster
11-27-2002, 08:47 PM
It was sure a good time...The band only played bout' two sets...But they played them for ever... :cool: :cool: wink wink wink

BigBoyToys
11-27-2002, 08:52 PM
Yeah...The band was up there on the 4th of July also. I enjoyed it...until I got tired and tried sleeping that is.

FLYTE RISK
11-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Sangster:
It was sure a good time...The band only played bout' two sets...But they played them for ever... :cool: :cool: wink wink wink Cant ya see, ohhh cant ya see, what that coors light is doin to me, oh sorry that was my version of the song I heard 100 times... eek! that sat. night eek!

smalls
11-28-2002, 07:44 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
Let's hear it One more time for the Band.... http://free.***boat.net/photoreport/43/04.jpgSmallZZ that kinda looks like you on the drum's all undercover and what not>>>>>>>> :cool: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PickleFork2Be
12-01-2002, 11:07 AM
picklefork1:
thats all I'm really after anyway :D :D Yeah, wait till next year, when you get spanked by your old jet :D

picklefork1
12-02-2002, 07:29 AM
Hey picklefork2be - if you start pulling away I will simply just run into you - we can still be friends though right?????? :D :D :D
Hey call me today about the plan for this weekend, some things have changed on my side.

PickleFork2Be
12-02-2002, 08:44 AM
ok, mental note to roost you right off the bat. Sure we can still be friends :D :D
I'll give you a call when I am going to my second job -- about 10:15 or so.
Where the hell has PipesClean been??? Haven't heard anything from him.
Will talk to ya soon.
PF2B

Bird Percher
12-03-2002, 02:03 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
It was sure a good time...The band only played bout' two sets...But they played them for ever... :cool: :cool: wink wink wink Cant ya see, ohhh cant ya see, what that coors light is doin to me, oh sorry that was my version of the song I heard 100 times... eek! that sat. night eek! You DRUNK. Stay sober next time and you can possibly understand the REAL word to the songs, LOOSER!

FLYTE RISK
12-03-2002, 08:44 PM
Bird Percher:
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
It was sure a good time...The band only played bout' two sets...But they played them for ever... :cool: :cool: wink wink wink Cant ya see, ohhh cant ya see, what that coors light is doin to me, oh sorry that was my version of the song I heard 100 times... eek! that sat. night eek! You DRUNK. Stay sober next time and you can possibly understand the REAL word to the songs, LOOSER!Sorry bird shit eater they sang it like I said it, maybe they should have remembered the words correctly!!!! eek!