PDA

View Full Version : Why is it???

boatsnblondes
04-10-2007, 05:26 PM
That every time I see a Howard 28' Bullett, I wanna sell everything I got and go buy one??? I can't afford it, but if I could, I'd be a serious baller in one of those...I like them better than the DCB 28's.....:D
RD, is there a diff between the two boats?? Bottom wise?? Which would you take???

RiverToysJas
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
RD, is there a diff between the two boats?? Bottom wise?? Which would you take???
LMAO! Now that's funny....... :D

djunkie
04-10-2007, 05:34 PM
That every time I see a Howard 28' Bullett, I wanna sell everything I got and go buy one??? I can't afford it, but if I could, I'd be a serious baller in one of those...I like them better than the DCB 28's.....:D
I'll try and be nice. :D :D
Yes they are 2 totally different boats. From what I have heard (which may be total BS) the DCb 28 is an Eliminator hull.

RiverToysJas
04-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I'll try and be nice. :D :D
Yes they are 2 totally different boats. From what I have heard (which may be total BS) the DCb 28 is an Eliminator hull.
Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out how River Dave became the authority on 28' high-end V-bottoms. That's all. :D
But YES, I also understand the DCB is an Eliminator Bottom, and the Howard was tooled from scratch, if I remember right from an old Hot Boat magazine......do they have those??? ;)
RTJas :D

boatsnblondes
04-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Sorry, I'm just trying to figure out how River Dave became the authority on 28' high-end V-bottoms. That's all. :D
But YES, I also understand the DCB is an Eliminator Bottom, and the Howard was tooled from scratch, if I remember right from an old Hot Boat magazine......do they have those??? ;)
I knew that!!!! I had heard that Dave had a lot of them Elim molds...but Howard does his own stuff...I just think the Howard is a great rig, he does a great job on the thing.....

djunkie
04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Hot Boat magazine??? Whats that?

djunkie
04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I knew that!!!! I had heard that Dave had a lot of them Elim molds...but Howard does his own stuff...I just think the Howard is a great rig, he does a great job on the thing.....
Yes Mike tooled the Howard up from scratch. Very fast and stable bottom but I do believe the 28 Howard is more towards a 26' boat as the DCB is a true 28'. Put then together and you can see a difference in size.

RiverToysJas
04-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I totally agree about the Howard, I LOVE them, the 28' and the 25' Bullet. Great lines on those boats, and awesome bottoms. If I was in the market for that size boat, it'd be hard for me decide between a 2750 Lavey, and a 28' Bullet, but that's just me.
Sorry, You specifically asked if there was a differance between the two boats bottom-wise, so we thought we were answering your question by telling you they were definately different. ;)

Mandelon
04-10-2007, 06:11 PM
The DCB is laid up solid. Squishes open ocean swells like buttah. :D

RiverToysJas
04-10-2007, 06:14 PM
The DCB is laid up solid. Squishes open ocean swells like buttah. :D
Did you notice that while passing them in your 21 Lavey? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
RTJas ;)

djunkie
04-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Did you notice that while passing them in your 21 Lavey? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
RTJas ;)
:D :D :D