PDA

View Full Version : Need parts in Phoenix

oknozelman
04-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm needing parts in Phoenix I have my motor on the dyno @ AZ Speed and have found that I need a blower cam and a carb to blower adappor who would have theas parts ??? The cam I need is a solid roller about 236/240@.050 duration , about .600/.620 lift The carb adappor is for two 4150's

phebus
04-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow, I would think that AZ Speed and Marine would have the resources to get you what you need.

oknozelman
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
They can get what I need but not fastenough I am due back in Oklahoma

Boa1277
04-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Call Larry over at Larry Engine and Marine in Tucson. He if anyone would have what you are looking for. It is close 100 miles or so. Good Luck.

PHX ATC
04-11-2007, 06:17 AM
They can get what I need but not fastenough I am due back in Oklahoma
There's your problem...you're in OK!:D
Now I s'pose after you get your engine "detuned" I'll have to go for another brisk January ride in that piece of shit you call a boat, eh?:D :D
What time should I be ready?:)
Toby

racecar.hotshoe
04-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Wow, I would think that AZ Speed and Marine would have the resources to get you what you need.
nobody knows there shit like these guys.

BadKachina
04-11-2007, 06:51 AM
nobody knows there shit like these guys.
That may be true but the 20 year old flunkies they'll have slaping parts together on your sled don't. Oh, and good luck luck getting it back anywhere close to when they promised. One week will equal 2 months. Appoinments? What's that? You'll also need a detail shop to clean the three months of dirt, grease and salt water off your boat if they take it Firebird. Last time they had mine they were kind enough to weld the clutch cone together on my drive (caused from shifting at high rpms). The time before they let it sit outside through the dust storm season without throwing my cover on. These are the good stories I could tell you about them, pm me if you want some real dirt...........
They know there shit alright........

soupersonic
04-11-2007, 07:14 AM
That may be true but the 20 year old flunkies they'll have slaping parts together on your sled don't. Oh, and good luck luck getting it back anywhere close to when they promised. One week will equal 2 months. Appoinments? What's that? You'll also need a detail shop to clean the three months of dirt, grease and salt water off your boat if they take it Firebird. Last time they had mine they were kind enough to weld the clutch cone together on my drive (caused from shifting at high rpms). The time before they let it sit outside through the dust storm season without throwing my cover on. These are the good stories I could tell you about them, pm me if you want some real dirt...........
They know there shit alright........
And after i burnt pistons in a couple motors that were too lean they finally got my ECM right. Yea thier awesome :rolleyes:

DUECE'SDAD
04-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Bo no leads ???? Sounds like your in good hands !!!! you better just get the motor and get the heck outta there !!!

Classic Daycruiser
04-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Lopers on 7th street and indian school:idea: