PDA

View Full Version : liability insurance Q ???

Mandelon
04-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Where can I go to find out about liability insurance companies?
I have a quote from a new guy trying to get my business who is about 6 grand cheaper than my current company.
Existing company is Lexington, this other one is United Contractors Insurance Company, RRG.....
I don't want to end up with some BS unrated company from Nigeria or somewhere that is not acceptable to my bank type customers. I think I'm paying about 17K right now, and these guys are at $11K. HOA's are excluded.

YeLLowBoaT
04-10-2007, 06:28 PM
might want to check with the CA ins board... if they have a bunch of complaints stay away.

ULTRA26 # 1
04-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Where can I go to find out about liability insurance companies?
I have a quote from a new guy trying to get my business who is about 6 grand cheaper than my current company.
Existing company is Lexington, this other one is United Contractors Insurance Company, RRG.....
I don't want to end up with some BS unrated company from Nigeria or somewhere that is not acceptable to my bank type customers. I think I'm paying about 17K right now, and these guys are at $11K. HOA's are excluded.
I would check the CA Department of Insurance.
JM

revndave
04-10-2007, 07:14 PM
I have mine through Arrowhead.

Deano
04-10-2007, 08:04 PM
HOA's,lol. We bid a condo job a while back. There was no wrap policy. The bid was for 115 and the insurance was going to be 125:D The lawyers clean up on condos/hoa.
We use George Brown. They are pretty resonable. I can pm their number to you tomorrow.