PDA

View Full Version : The Billage Idiot!

h2oski2fast
04-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Fag, go away. You are the reason this site is F U C K E D up. You are a tool, obviously you are, if not hooolinegro, a friend of his.......... no boat trash. Go away.
You have nothing to offer to this site............ go away and take hoolinigger with you!

h2oski2fast
04-11-2007, 02:04 AM
He must be blowin, hoolifag, cause they both need to go away, since they are the same............ Well maybe not, hoolifag isnt smart enough to do .gifs, doesnt he isnt blowin the fag!
Hey, bilge sucker.... tiill you put your big mouth out in front of everyone: FU(K OFF........ clown

Jbb
04-11-2007, 02:06 AM
Hmmmm....early morning irritability......perhaps you would feel better after a nap?
:D

dragboat
04-11-2007, 03:16 AM
And some Midol ....or Ex-lax.:D
In The Sandbar with this?:eek: Try your luck in Benchracers.:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
04-11-2007, 03:17 AM
I missed it:rolleyes:

photo chick
04-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Who's Billage? confused:

Jbb
04-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Who's Billage? confused:

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 04:39 AM
I always miss the fun around here. :mad:

photo chick
04-11-2007, 04:41 AM
I always miss the fun around here. :mad:
Me too and I've been up all night.....Prolly too early to ask Bilgie what's up!!!
RitcheyRch hope you don't mind I copied your Hillary sig....

RitcheyRch
04-11-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm sure someone will shed some light on the subject. No problem with copying the Hillary sig. :D
Me too and I've been up all night.....Prolly too early to ask Bilgie what's up!!!
RitcheyRch hope you don't mind I copied your Hillary sig....

OKIE-JET
04-11-2007, 04:57 AM
And what drama will this bring out?:D

TAF
04-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Who's Billage? confused:
Suppose he doesn't know how to spell Belagio?:idea: What is it lately w/ the negative energy of some individuals on here. I think we should banish them to the Benchracers section. Kimmie, Maxi and Lucky will straighten :jawdrop: out.......what am I thinking? Well atleast they might learn something new to cry about. :sqeyes: :idea:

BshyBvrGirl
04-11-2007, 05:20 AM
He must be 4Day4Play's alter ego :eek: :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-11-2007, 05:44 AM
Just wait until the temp gets over 100 and things will be ok here.:D

AZJD
04-11-2007, 05:44 AM
He must be blowin, hoolifag, cause they both need to go away, since they are the same............ Well maybe not, hoolifag isnt smart enough to do .gifs, doesnt he isnt blowin the fag!
Hey, bilge sucker.... tiill you put your big mouth out in front of everyone: FU(K OFF........ clown
I thought you were supposed to be able to read the words even if they were out of order........some sorta word memory thing:confused:

hoolign
04-11-2007, 05:56 AM
Fag, go away. You are the reason this site is F U C K E D up. You are a tool, obviously you are, if not hooolinegro, a friend of his.......... no boat trash. Go away.
You have nothing to offer to this site............ go away and take hoolinigger with you!
Hooli nigger. that's got a pretty good ring to it! At least your thinkin about me! :D

hoolign
04-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Although I can't make much sense out of your attempts to form a sentence, I am nonetheless flattered!
Especially since I have no idea who the fukk you even are http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gifhttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2528/lmfaoka3.gif
he's the wealthyest guy on ***boat! he'll start postin pics of all his shit shortly! and then start Pm'n ya about all his shit, and rightfully so! he makes 100k a year..yeah you read that right 100k! Simply amazing that Someone with his literary skills, can even get a cheque cashed with that kinda spelling!
I like woood caz the chek for wun hunerd dulerz. I mayk stekkers..wun sum my stekkers?? D:

Devil's Advocate
04-11-2007, 07:16 AM
And some Midol ....or Ex-lax.:D
In The Sandbar with this?:eek: Try your luck in Benchracers.:rolleyes:
Maybe some bran flakes.:D
He needs to post a pic. BI can take it from there.:D

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 07:23 AM
The fock is going on here. Anyone got pics of h2 whatever so bilge can chop the fock out of them.:D

grads2112
04-11-2007, 07:27 AM
Hey bilge, does this mean I'm off of the "chopping" block now? Thanks h20ski2fast.

photo chick
04-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Just when you think you're off the chopping block...BAM! You've been chopped:D :D :D It's such an awesome feeling to have been "chopped by Bilge" though:D ;)

wolfie
04-11-2007, 07:32 AM
he's the wealthyest guy on ***boat! he'll start postin pics of all his shit shortly! and then start Pm'n ya about all his shit, and rightfully so! he makes 100k a year..yeah you read that right 100k! Simply amazing that Someone with his literary skills, can even get a cheque cashed with that kinda spelling!
I like woood caz the chek for wun hunerd dulerz. I mayk stekkers..wun sum my stekkers?? D:
Is that suppose to be a lot????
Damn Hoolie/Bilge. Some low rent faceless fock calling you guys out? Probably lives in a double wide so he can afford to look like he has a little money. See my sig.

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 07:36 AM
I have a feeling we are going to need this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/157023popcorn.jpg

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 07:36 AM
I FIND THIS THREAD TO BE ODD. first of all i've never heard someone use anything but laughter or kind words on tbi, next, hooli? wtf dennis dont you have some signs ta make or sumthin? did you not have your morning starbucks, dude wth? you going through some kinda life changing experience and hooli and bilge where the first names you saw...??????:D :D

Jbb
04-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Just when you think you're off ....BAM! It's such an awesome feeling.
And you say you've never had one........:idea:
..............A blizzard that is.......?

wolfie
04-11-2007, 07:38 AM
I FIND THIS THREAD TO BE ODD. first of all i've never heard someone use anything but laughter or kind words on tbi, next, hooli? wtf dennis dont you have some signs ta make or sumthin? did you not have your morning starbucks, dude wth? you going through some kinda life changing experience and hooli and bilge where the first names you saw...??????:D :D
I think Bilge may have hurt his buddies' feelings.
Where the hell is Jordy when you need him.

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I think Bilge may have hurt his buddies' feelings.
Where the hell is Jordy when you need him.
i call bs, dennis has no buddies:D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
04-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Somebody has been listening to too much Imus!!!
This guy needs a hug and maybe a side of train horn!!!:mad:

SB
04-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Bilge's posts are never mean, all in good fun.
It is an honor to be lampooned by him.

Tom Brown
04-11-2007, 07:52 AM
The always topical H2O Party Starter once said to h2oski2fast, "I hope you fall of your skis going really, really fast."

Kilrtoy
04-11-2007, 07:53 AM
I love drama and especially when it does not involve me.

wolfie
04-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Drama?????? On HB???? Damn, that's something new.

HM
04-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Give it time....all drama leads to KToy. :D

HavasuSelect
04-11-2007, 07:57 AM
I love lamp.

HM
04-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Shit, you're probably used to it,
this is all new to me, can you give me a few pointers? :D
Don't play on the freeway and don't take any wooden nickles. :D

HM
04-11-2007, 07:59 AM
I love lamp.
I was in love once.

TAF
04-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Somebody has been listening to too much Imus!!!
This guy needs a hug and maybe a side of train horn!!!:mad:
Funniest thing I read this week:D

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 08:01 AM
i hear all trouble stops when you buy a DCB.... just tryin ta help ya tbi:D :D

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 08:01 AM
I love lamp.
:D :D :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Glad I could help.:D
http://mud.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3221668185
http://mud.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2772587009

wolfie
04-11-2007, 08:06 AM
The Billage Idiot!
Actually, when you use all those extra letters, it makes my name look kind of important
:D :D :D
"The check's in the mail" kind of a name Bilge.

hoolign
04-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm having a hard time dealing with "Hoolinigger" On one hand, I like the name I have quite a few black friends, and once they kick the ever lovin shit outta me for introducing myself as "hoolinigger" I'm sure they will see the humor in it,or I'll likley get a beating again:D On the otherhand just using that word "nigger" tells me it is in the forefront of his vocabulary( h20- that means you use it alot) So, with that being said, I find it quite insulting to the black people on the board as well as it's use in general.
Now if h20dribblebib were to get direct with me, I could see the humor in it! he means nothing to me personally and is more than welcome to start another rant! Oh and my family is German, so use that ..not the "nigger" comment!

TAF
04-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Is that suppose to be a lot????
Damn Hoolie/Bilge. Some low rent faceless fock calling you guys out? Probably lives in a double wide so he can afford to look like he has a little money. See my sig.
I've been doing it all wrong.:confused: Anybody wanna give me a loan fer 100K to buy my new boat?:idea: My 24' pontoon is up fer sale $5,000. :D

HM
04-11-2007, 08:09 AM
I'm having a hard time dealing with "Hoolinigger" On one hand, I like the name I have quite a few black friends, and once they kick the ever lovin shit outta me for introducing myself as "hoolinigger" I'm sure they will see the humor in it,or I'll likley get a beating again:D On the otherhand just using that word "nigger" tells me it is in the forefront of his vocabulary( h20- that means you use it alot) So, with that being said, I find it quite insulting to the black people on the board as well as it's use in general.
Now if h20dribblebib were to get direct with me, I could see the humor in it! he means nothing to me personally and is more than welcome to start another rant! Oh and my family is German, so use that ..not the "nigger" comment!
You f'n nazi.

TAF
04-11-2007, 08:09 AM
"The check's in the mail" .
Are ya buying the boat or giv'n me the loan? :D
Just joking:D

hoolign
04-11-2007, 08:12 AM
You f'n nazi.
Ex Nazi! I took a course called "your inner Nazi" and found a kinder more gentle approach to the Arian lifestyle !

76ANTHONY
04-11-2007, 08:14 AM
i think he musta put on his tighty whiteys this morning and was feeling a little more honky than usual. i like the fact that he aint been back since he started this thread, kinda funny,. maybe he did it for a rise in his tighy whiteys:D :D
oh and sig hiel, or whatever:D :D

photo chick
04-11-2007, 08:15 AM
I've been doing it all wrong.:confused: Anybody wanna give me a loan fer 100K to buy my new boat?:idea: My 24' pontoon is up fer sale $5,000. :D
You got more than that in the bank.....why don't you give me a loan:D

HM
04-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Ex Nazi! I took a course called "your inner Nazi" and found a kinder more gentle approach to the Arian lifestyle !
That is an interesting way to say that you decided to move to canada so you could become a fudge packer.

HM
04-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Then your hand left?
Don't be f'n up the Anchor Man quotes!!! Not even a herd of dancing leprachauns can defend against the wrath of dis'ing Anchor Man!!!!

Kilrtoy
04-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Ok here goes,
Topless bites about as hard as a goldfish
Holy Moly really is a man of the (loin)cloth
Jordy Really is a nice guy
Dilligaf evolved from a shockwave and was born as a harley
Highroller and I actually talk on the phone
and the biggest shocker of them all
RD really does suck
Hope this helps

AZJD
04-11-2007, 08:21 AM
The fock is going on here. Anyone got pics of h2 whatever so bilge can chop the fock out of them.:D
I happen to know where some can be found!!!!!:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 08:22 AM
I happen to know where some can be found!!!!!:D :D :D
Little less talking and more of getting those pics so BILGE can light this guy on fire.

AZJD
04-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Little less talking and more of getting those pics so BILGE can light this guy on fire.
It's gonna take a few hours..................:( I have to wait til this afternoon.

hoolign
04-11-2007, 08:25 AM
That is an interesting way to say that you decided to move to canada so you could become a fudge packer.
Well, if you werent runnin around lettin everyone ram in in ya, you may have stayed tight enough, and I wouldn't have had to look elsewhere.

hoolign
04-11-2007, 08:27 AM
And just where might you and your "inner nazi" be at ?
North west of GP by 4 hours on a Sour critical. Freakin 90% :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 08:29 AM
It's gonna take a few hours..................:( I have to wait til this afternoon.
You truly are good for nothing:D :D :D :D

AZJD
04-11-2007, 08:31 AM
You truly are good for nothing:D :D :D :D
Can't beat the feeling of exceeding everyones low expectations though!:D

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Can't beat the feeling of exceeding everyones low expectations though!:D
Outstanding, keep up the good work

Boozer
04-11-2007, 08:40 AM
Okay everyone. Let me shed some light on this topic and maybe you will be a little more sympathetic to Denise's situation.
Sometime back H20 started sending me PM's. Apparently he had gotten a hold of some of my pictures. The PM's started out as friendly asking basic questions and so on so so forth. After a few friendly PM's the line of questioning changed and got a little creepy. All the sudden instead of asking where I boat I was asked what am I wearing? what turns me on? How do I like IT, and then asked if I would be willing to give a long distance relationship a shot. I simply explained to Dennis that I wasn't into guys and he got very upset. His last comment to me was "I will do whatever it takes to have you, I promise."
Last night Dennis sent me a PM and Dennis told me that he was changing his sex from male to female so he could finally be with me. He said he now goes by Denise and hoped that I would enjoy his/her new look. He/she also told me our first encounter would have to wait a little while because he/she is still trying to get the hormone levels adjusted properly because right now they are causing her to go off on violent rages. I explained to Denise that I am still not interested and I only like women who were women from birth. Unfortunately Dennis didn't know that when he got his balls chopped off so she's a little pissed off right now.
Apparently Dennis now Denise has decided to take his anger out on Hooli and Bildge. I'm really sorry that you guys got targeted due to his anger that is stemming from his obsession with me. I can't help but feel partly responsible for this. I'm really sorry guys.
Maybe we can hook Denise up with 4day4play?
Here's a picture of the new Denise.
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28450&d=1176309449

AZJD
04-11-2007, 08:43 AM
Okay everyone. Let me shed some light on this topic and maybe you will be a little more sympathetic to Denise's situation.
Sometime back H20 started sending me PM's. Apparently he had gotten a hold of some of my pictures. The PM's started out as friendly asking basic questions and so on so so forth. After a few friendly PM's the line of questioning changed and got a little creepy. All the sudden instead of asking where I boat I was asked what am I wearing? what turns me on? How do I like IT, and then asked if I would be willing to give a long distance relationship a shot. I simply explained to Dennis that I wasn't into guys and he got very upset. His last comment to me was "I will do whatever it takes to have you, I promise."
Last night Dennis sent me a PM and Dennis told me that he was changing his sex from male to female so he could finally be with me. He said he now goes by Denise and hoped that I would enjoy his/her new look. He/she also told me our first encounter would have to wait a little while because he/she is still trying to get the hormone levels adjusted properly because right now they are causing her to go off on violent rages. I explained to Denise that I am still not interested and I only like women who were women from birth. Unfortunately Dennis didn't know that when he got his balls chopped off so she's a little pissed off right now.
Apparently Dennis now Denise has decided to take his anger out on Hooli and Bildge. I'm really sorry that you guys got targeted due to his anger that is stemming from his obsession with me. I can't help but feel partly responsible for this. I'm really sorry guys.
DAMN!!!!!!:jawdrop: :eek: :sqeyes: :devil: :devil: :devil:

460 jus getn it
04-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Blah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AZJD
04-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Good talk Rusty!
LMAO! He said good talk Rusty..............

BoatFloating
04-11-2007, 08:51 AM
All you have to do is look at the time of the posting and you'll see were the problem began. Drunk posting is always an adventure.....

HM
04-11-2007, 08:52 AM
All you have to do is look at the time of the posting and you'll see were the problem began. Drunk posting is always an adventure.....
Been there....done that?

boatsnblondes
04-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I just sat down with my coffee, and FELL into this thread..the FOCK are you guys doing?? And who the fock is the dude in the dress?? Bilge, you think I been jumping the shark long enough, maybe now THIS guy can do it?? Boozer, that pic is gonna get Hooli hot....:eek: :D

RiverDave
04-11-2007, 10:08 AM
I just sat down with my coffee, and FELL into this thread..the FOCK are you guys doing?? And who the fock is the dude in the dress?? Bilge, you think I been jumping the shark long enough, maybe now THIS guy can do it?? Boozer, that pic is gonna get Hooli hot....:eek: :D
I always kind of assumed that deal in his signiature was in reference to you and the train thing?
RD

grads2112
04-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Bilge's posts are never mean, all in good fun.
It is an honor to be lampooned by him.
Whatever.

CARLSON-JET
04-11-2007, 10:46 AM
It's Obvious H2O is WOOF that is 404, I guess he must be getting tired of the IRRITAINMENT around here. With his BLAMESTORMING of Bilgie and Hooli he is acting like a typical SEAGULL MANAGER. I don't think there was an OHNOSECOND as his next post is a sure sign. While all of this is entertaining to the average Mouse potatos in their Cube Farms I'm sure threads like this create a prairie dogging effect in the office. Everyone should be getting back to the Assmosis so the American dream of living in Generica are not reduced to a bunch of Sitcom's.

dragboat
04-11-2007, 10:53 AM
That looks like.......?....... does Brown have a sister? :D

DILLIGAF
04-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Ok here goes,
Dilligaf evolved from a shockwave and was born as a harley
I think you nailed this one pretty good :)

Nord
04-11-2007, 11:17 AM
:jawdrop:

boatsnblondes
04-11-2007, 11:17 AM
That looks like.......?....... does Brown have a sister? :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

AZJD
04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
That makes you VERY honorable! :D
Hey Bilge I tried my friend! Apparently pic a little too small?

Baja Big Dog
04-11-2007, 12:25 PM
It's Obvious H2O is WOOF that is 404, I guess he must be getting tired of the IRRITAINMENT around here. With his BLAMESTORMING of Bilgie and Hooli he is acting like a typical SEAGULL MANAGER. I don't think there was an OHNOSECOND as his next post is a sure sign. While all of this is entertaining to the average Mouse potatos in their Cube Farms I'm sure threads like this create a prairie dogging effect in the office. Everyone should be getting back to the Assmosis so the American dream of living in Generica are not reduced to a bunch of Sitcom's.
Holy shit man...you Illanoise guys talk funny!!!!:jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Id tap that shit in a heartbeat!!!!:devil:

HM
04-11-2007, 12:33 PM
litteraly :D

boatsnblondes
04-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, but would ya even give him a reacharound?? I bet you wouldn't...:D

ratso
04-11-2007, 12:46 PM
litteraly :D
physically

dragboat
04-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't waste my time choppin this Later wannabe fuktard anyway (and I waste a lotta time) :D :D :D
"I wouldn't waste my time...." :eek: (and I waste a lotta time)
Thats hysterical Bilge ! :D :D Can I use that at work tomorrow?:idea:

boatsnblondes
04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Nope, Dirty Sanchez :D
Fockin' nasty fock....."sniff, whats dat smell???":eek: :D :jawdrop:
Holy nasty mustaches Batman!!!! HE has a Sanchez!!!!!

LAND_LOVER69
04-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the new siggy!!!!

boatsnblondes
04-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Rusty Trombone?
Caeser Salad????

topless
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
You guys crack me up.............except for a few.

lucky
04-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Suppose he doesn't know how to spell Belagio?:idea: What is it lately w/ the negative energy of some individuals on here. I think we should banish them to the Benchracers section. Kimmie, Maxi and Lucky will straighten :jawdrop: out.......what am I thinking? Well atleast they might learn something new to cry about. :sqeyes: :idea:
ohhh - if he enters benchracers - they will get straighend out lol

hoolign
04-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Shit..I think I bumped it :mad:

wolfie
04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Shit..I think I bumped it :mad:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Funny how he had 1981 post the disappeared after he posted these two ridiculous remarks..

wolfie
04-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh great, just keep reminding everybody what a tool I am.
:hammer2:

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh jesus guys like you've never done anything stupid when you were drunk?
Dennis is a good guy, he was just whacked out of his gord one night and happened to stumble upon his computer.
I honestly wouldn't take any of this personally.
He's not one of those guys that drinks and passes out. He drinks, and keeps on drinking until it's just the bottle talking.
Incidentally Hooligan, I think the avatar might be taking it a bit far don't ya think?
RD

wolfie
04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Speaking of tools, did you ever use any and get that boat going yet?????

racecar.hotshoe
04-13-2007, 02:27 PM
http://www.musictoday.com/images/contest/gear/tool_big.jpg

djunkie
04-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Dennis is a good guy, he was just whacked out of his gord one night and happened to stumble upon his computer.
He's not one of those guys that drinks and passes out. He drinks, and keeps on drinking until it's just the bottle talking.
Incidentally Hooligan, I think the avatar might be taking it a bit far don't ya think?
RD
I don't know Dave. I may have to diagree with ya on this one. I've met Dennis and he did seem to be pretty cool, but go back and read the first post. Hes getting the payback he deserves I think. Maybe he should learn to handle his alcohol better. :idea: :idea:

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I don't know Dave. I may have to diagree with ya on this one. I've met Dennis and he did seem to be pretty cool, but go back and read the first post. Hes getting the payback he deserves I think. Maybe he should learn to handle his alcohol better. :idea: :idea:
There's no doubt some shit talking should be done..
I just question the Avatar becuase it's kinda mocking his business?
I just don't try to fock with peoples livelihoods.
RD

djunkie
04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
RD
Thats understandable.

Jordy
04-13-2007, 02:54 PM
He could always come on here, MAN UP ( ;) ) and apologize and I'm sure it would go away. :)
Might even work in other instances with other people who have done stupid things on here. :D

hoolign
04-13-2007, 03:02 PM
RD
It's mocking his shit for brains! :D

Rexone
04-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Boatnblondes. Please remove my photo from your avatar immediately. You have no permission to use my personal infomation on the internet. :mad:
;)

racecar.hotshoe
04-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Boatnblondes. Please remove my photo from your avatar immediately. You have no permission to use my personal infomation on the internet. :mad:
;)
I knew I've seen that somewhere before....:D

BoatFloating
04-13-2007, 03:18 PM
RD
Come on Dave you know this business better than anyone. Drunk or not I think his comments are out of line with the N word thrown in period. The avatar is a non issue as it doesn't reference his business.:D
RD
Come on RD Sux has helped your business right.... Lighten up Francis :D And look the Parker All stars are bigger than ever.... Look at D Row we are just a shell of our former shelves

boatsnblondes
04-13-2007, 03:25 PM
;)
Actually, I was told it was Brown.....;)

boatsnblondes
04-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Actually, I was thinkin' if I told Haviskank that it was really a pic of me, I might get a break off her 5 doller fee.....:eek:

racecar.hotshoe
04-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I've been gonna tell racecar.hotshoe the same thing :D
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/people/124179.jpg

boatsnblondes
04-13-2007, 03:42 PM
How long till you think Hef approaches her for a spread of Girls of Washington???
And Haley too for that matter...?? How long before we see a spread of girls of American Idol...????

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Come on Dave you know this business better than anyone. Drunk or not I think his comments are out of line with the N word thrown in period. The avatar is a non issue as it doesn't reference his business.:D
Come on RD Sux has helped your business right.... Lighten up Francis :D And look the Parker All stars are bigger than ever.... Look at D Row we are just a shell of our former shelves
So it's over the line becuase he used the word nigger? Why do we put that word up on such a pedestal?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/30361152834134-cracker.jpg
RD

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 03:51 PM
I like flapjacks
http://www.watt-up.com/j_gallery/Shyamali_Malakar/Shyamali_Malakar%20(33).gif
DAMN those are nice TA TA's

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 03:51 PM
He could always come on here, MAN UP ( ;) ) and apologize and I'm sure it would go away. :)
Might even work in other instances with other people who have done stupid things on here. :D
Pretty sure he's been outta town since that night. I know he's out in Parker right now, it will be interesting to see what he does when he gets back. I agree the right move is an apollogy for being a drunk ass and moving on, but Dennis is a pridefull SOB, and I think I've only ever heard him say he was sorry once since I known him.. So who knows?
I'm out for the river.. Catch you guys on the flipside.
RD

squirt'nmyload
04-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Why do we put that word up on such a pedestal?
RD
pussy???? :D :D :D

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Funny, he has been on myspace all week http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
Stalker? ;) :D
Someone told me he was out at the river... I dunno? I haven't talked to him for a week or two.
RD

BoatFloating
04-13-2007, 04:05 PM
So it's over the line becuase he used the word nigger? Why do we put that word up on such a pedestal?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/30361152834134-cracker.jpg
RD
Come on Dave you know me.... It's the context of the word and you know it don't play dumb now... When we're joking call me mexican, strawberry picker etc...... it's all good and It's funny. Calling me out and using those names is BS and you know it. I know he's your boy and all but call a spade a spade..... The other issue is does he know any of these guys? If he doesn't I think he also crossed the line. No pedstal just respect my brother from another mother honky...:D

CornWater
04-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Come on Dave you know me.... It's the context of the word and you know it don't play dumb now... When we're joking call me mexican, strawberry picker etc...... it's all good and It's funny. Calling me out and using those names is BS and you know it. I know he's your boy and all but call a spade a spade..... The other issue is does he know any of these guys? If he doesn't I think he also crossed the line. No pedstal just respect my brother from another mother honky...:D
Blow me....
:eek:

BoatFloating
04-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Blow me....
:eek:
What ever Big Ben pale biatch!!!!!:D

Jordy
04-13-2007, 04:12 PM
know he's your boy and all but call a spade a spade.....
Hey now you strawberry picking pizza boy, weren't you just complaining about the N word and now you're thowing spade around??? :D :D :D

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 04:13 PM
That count even if their canatards? Becuase I'm not sure on the ruling on that one.. If their canatards I think it's pretty much open season to call em whatever you want? :D
RD

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm not a Canatard, I'm a red blooded, fun lovin, all American boy
Hooli is a canatard, and I'm pretty sure H20 only called him the big "N" ;)
Just wondering if there was a loop hole there becuase he's a canuck n shit.. LOL They don't have the same rights as normal people. ;) :D
RD

hoolign
04-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Just gettin some more exposure for the avi :D

hoolign
04-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Hooli is a canatard, and I'm pretty sure H20 only called him the big "N" ;)
Just wondering if there was a loop hole there becuase he's a canuck n shit.. LOL They don't have the same rights as normal people. ;) :D
RD
Technically, I'm 50% Amercian..dual citizenship.. since I was born :D

Boatcop
04-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Technically, I'm 50% Amercian..dual citizenship.. since I was born :D
Don't you mean "hatched"?
Fockin' Canatards.
Eh.

hoolign
04-13-2007, 05:07 PM
don't mention chickens.....Hooli will run away
fukkin chickens! :mad:

hoolign
04-13-2007, 05:15 PM
or sheep, eh :D
fixed it for ya!

hoolign
04-13-2007, 06:35 PM
You're a Saint Hooli
Just one man trying to make a difference!

BoatFloating
04-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Don't you mean "hatched"?
Fockin' Canatards.
Eh.
Eh!!! I love it.... Alan you have to much of a sense of humor to be a cop... Reason I say that is the last cop I ran into said get out and walk the white line. I said "I don't work without a net" He said "you know you were doing 85 in a 55?" I said "yah but I would have been doing 100 if you hadn't stopped me".....

wolfie
04-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Eh!!! I love it.... Alan you have to much of a sense of humor to be a cop... Reason I say that is the last cop I ran into said get out and walk the white line. I said "I don't work without a net" He said "you know you were doing 85 in a 55?" I said "yah but I would have been doing 100 if you hadn't stopped me".....
And that's when the cuffs came out!!!!!!!

racecar.hotshoe
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Cavity search :eek:
Search over I found one!
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/billy-bob-teeth/original-cavity.jpg

Havasu1986
04-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey Bildge..I guess boatsandblondes is off the hook now. You got something else in mind for your sig.:D

racecar.hotshoe
04-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Damn, is that Cledus?
Heck no thats the Mrs.........:D

Boatcop
04-13-2007, 07:56 PM
And that's when the cuffs came out!!!!!!!
Nah. The way I look at it, if the perp has a sense of humor I can have one too. And you know what really cracks me up? :D :D
Watching someone flop around on the receiving end of a set of TASER probes. :220v:
So go ahead, Punk. Make me Laugh. http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

lewiville
04-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Nah. The way I look at it, if the perp has a sense of humor I can have one too. And you know what really cracks me up? :D :D
Watching someone flop around on the receiving end of a set of TASER probes. :220v:
So go ahead, Punk. Make me Laugh. http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/hysterical.gif
Alan,
my finance's company manufactures the wire that comes out of the gun. She was at Taser a couple of months ago with her warehouse manager and he wanted to get Tasered. When they showed up for there meeting, they said " ya ready to get Tasered"? Instead of taking him to a padded room or getting security or having a first aid kit ready, they whipped it out and shot him right there on the spot.

Rexone
04-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Damn Alan I hope you never pull me over. I got enough A-fib problems without you helpin. :eek:

SmokinLowriderSS
04-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Alan,
my finance's company manufactures the wire that comes out of the gun. She was at Taser a couple of months ago with her warehouse manager and he wanted to get Tasered. When they showed up for there meeting, they said " ya ready to get Tasered"? Instead of taking him to a padded room or getting security or having a first aid kit ready, they whipped it out and shot him right there on the spot.
Way to ride the lightning! WOOOHOOOO!!! :D
Bet he don't want to do that again any time soon. :idea:

boatnaked
04-14-2007, 07:47 PM
:) :) :) Bump!!! :) :) :)
keep up the good work BI!! :D

boatsnblondes
04-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey Bildge..I guess boatsandblondes is off the hook now. You got something else in mind for your sig.:D
That I should be so lucky...I been jumpin that shark for a couple a fockin weeks now....:2purples:

boatsnblondes
04-14-2007, 09:43 PM
I took it down until I saw your new sig line :D :D :D :D
Don't fock with a tool :D
You are what you __________ ( Fill in the Blank).....:D

boatsnblondes
04-14-2007, 09:51 PM
You reap what you _______ :D
Mine's better:D

76ANTHONY
04-14-2007, 09:55 PM
save the ________:D
see i can do it to:D :D

boatsnblondes
04-14-2007, 09:55 PM
A penny saved is ___________ :D :D :D
A waste of time.

hoolign
04-14-2007, 09:57 PM
A bird in hand .____________is a dead freakin bird once you wring his scrawny assed neck:D

Jetaholic
A penny saved is ___________ :D :D :D
...a penny closer to a beer! :D

76ANTHONY
TBI sux:D :D :D

76ANTHONY
04-14-2007, 10:00 PM
:eek: :D :D :D Oh Fock, here we go! :D :D

76ANTHONY
04-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Now RD will get me for copyright infringement :eek:
ok so TBI SUXS:D :D

76ANTHONY
04-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Actually you're the one using it, so he'll prolly come after you!!
nahhhhh, he dont mess with the little people on these boards:D :D

hoolign
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Hmm no kuntfarts in here yet?? :D

EAZYKILLER2006
04-18-2007, 08:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/phlint/My%20Pics/Myspace%20posting/anim199.gif
hi whats up and what did i miss?

hoolign
04-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Wait a minute, wasn't I the one who was supposed to leave the board? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif
Well I was supposed to leave last year, apparently we don't listen to the utterings of peasents :D

hoolign
04-19-2007, 11:36 AM
peasants = dipshits? :D
just say no! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM
just say no! :D
Damn!! I leave for a while and you get in trouble.. wtf is wrong with you.:D
and what did you do. please explain this fuked up thread. besides drinkin.:rolleyes: :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 12:10 PM
besides drinkin.:rolleyes: :D
That may explain a lot more than you think missy. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-19-2007, 12:12 PM
LOL!! but not enough. :D

boatsnblondes
04-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Be careful what you wish for, ya may wish ya hadn't...:D

hoolign
04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
hence your presence :D

hoolign
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Damn!! I leave for a while and you get in trouble.. wtf is wrong with you.:D
and what did you do. please explain this fuked up thread. besides drinkin.:rolleyes: :D
with out getting into to much detail..h20runshismouth has a problem with me and can't get me outta his head! Now that Bilgey is on scene h2osuckedabunch doesnt like the fact that Bilge is funny- -hence this thread and my reference in it.
now show me your tits! :D

76ANTHONY
04-19-2007, 12:41 PM
the more i read this thread the more i laugh, i pick up somethin new everytime:D :D :D

hoolign
04-19-2007, 12:42 PM
the more i read this thread the more i laugh, i pick up somethin new everytime:D :D :D
That's pretty good at your age! As they say your never to old to learn:D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 12:58 PM
That's pretty good at your age! As they say your never to old to learn:D
Even H2Ohesanass learned not to mess with Hoolign and his minions

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Even H2Ohesanass learned not to mess with Hoolign and his minions
Shouldn't Hooli be a "real" man and move on??? :notam:

hoolign
04-19-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm canadian..best i could ever do is 82%:idea:

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:05 PM
No, I actually think Jeff (Hoolign) is more funny than pathetic. 82% to 18%
Sorry, Jordy.

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
No, I actually think Jeff (Hoolign) is more funny than pathetic. 82% to 18%
Sorry, Jordy.
I suppose it all depends on whos' nuts your swinging off of at the time. Gotta respect your loyalty though. ;)
I'm seem to recall that better than 82% of the board seemed to think that posting personal shit on the boards was pretty pathetic too... ;)

hoolign
04-19-2007, 01:11 PM
If i was upset about it maybe..I just think it's funny! If that bothes you jordy move on:D

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:12 PM
If i was upset about it maybe..I just think it's funny! If that bothes you jordy move on:D
Nah, I think it's funny too Hooli. What's even funnier is the double standard on who needs to move on. That's fockin' hilarious, especially considering the source. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I suppose it all depends on whos' nuts your swinging off of at the time. Gotta respect your loyalty though. ;)
I'm seem to recall that better than 82% of the board seemed to think that posting personal shit on the boards was pretty pathetic too... ;)I thought it was 95%, but what do i know.

boatsnblondes
04-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm seem to recall that better than 82% of the board seemed to think that posting personal shit on the boards was pretty pathetic too... ;)
Seems to me that if thats what OG did, he oughta take a good look at his sig line....in his case it was TOO easy, huh???:idea:

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Seems to me that if thats what OG did, he oughta take a good look at his sig line....in his case it was TOO easy, huh???:idea:
Nah, OG had nothing to do with it. It was all his buddy Spammit. Honestly, I don't really understand OG's involvement in it, as I never had an issue with him, and honestly would be the first to hand him a beer at the river. Like I said, I suppose it's all about loyalty to your buddies. Granted if anyone I know pulled such a phucktard move, I'd be the first pushing for them to "man up" and apologize publicly. But that's just me. ;)
But there was some involvement in this neat little board:
http://bashingthreaded.smfforfree.com/index.php
I actually crack up at this. I have t-shirts and stickers printed, they start some internet board to bash me. Classic!!! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Nah, OG had nothing to do with it. It was all his buddy Spammit. Honestly, I don't really understand OG's involvement in it, as I never had an issue with him, and honestly would be the first to hand him a beer at the river. Like I said, I suppose it's all about loyalty to your buddies. Granted if anyone I know pulled such a phucktard move, I'd be the first pushing for them to "man up" and apologize publicly. But that's just me. ;)
Sk is too chicken shit to speak up, so he gets his puppet to do it for him.

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Puppet?
That right there is funny.
Have a nice day.

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Hello pot!!!!! Did Old buck tell you to say that? LOL!!!!!! J/K :D :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Wtf?
Move along now. Doesn't involve you anymore. :D :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Wtf?
Thread jackers, go figure... :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:25 PM
Thread jackers, go figure... :D
The nerve of some people. :D :D

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Wtf?
Perhaps one of the pics of your buddy h2o from your reserve would get this thread back on track. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Puppet?
That right there is funny.
Have a nice day.
You prefer NUTT SWINGER or SACK GARGLER

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:28 PM
The nerve of some people. :D :D
Fuk you, I was on topic... :D
Lunch, tomorrow?

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Fuk you, I was on topic... :D
Lunch, tomorrow?
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: What time?

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:31 PM
You prefer NUTT SWINGER or SACK GARGLER
Either one would be like calling me a "knappy headed ho". It just doesn't fit.
Have a nice day.

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:31 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: What time?
11:00 AM?

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Either one would be like calling me a "knappy headed ho". It just doesn't fit.
Have a nice day.Ok, so you dont like the nutts.
Cock Sucker it is.:D :D

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Ok, so you dont like the nutts.
Cock Sucker it is.:D :D
You kiss your kids with that dirty mouth.

Jordy
04-19-2007, 01:36 PM
C'mon now Mark, he doesn't know which ones are his. :D :D :D

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:36 PM
11:00 AM?
Thats good with me.

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Aint got no kids.
So i need to use the words somewhere, figured ***boat was a great place.

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:42 PM
C'mon now Mark, he doesn't know which ones are his. :D :D :D
Thats right, there all KNAPPY HEADED. Hard to tell um apart.

OGShocker
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Thats good with me.
Gimme a call in your morning... 10:00 to the real world.:D

hoolign
04-19-2007, 01:46 PM
This has to be posted!http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28988&d=1177019179

djunkie
04-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Gimme a call in your morning... 10:00 to the real world.:D
10-4, roger that, over and out. :D

460 jus getn it
04-19-2007, 01:50 PM
This has to be posted!http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28988&d=1177019179
Outstanding.
I remember that day, was a good one.

Badger301
04-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Outstanding.
I remember that day, was a good one.
Got a lot of cleaning done did ya??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I really needed to see that this morning :D LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
04-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Bump :d
only an idiot would bump this thread :D

Jordy
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Not just AN idiot, THE IDIOT!!! :D :D :D

hoolign
04-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Not just AN idiot, THE IDIOT!!! :D :D :D
Shouldn't you be busy finding more chicks for h2odrinkstomuch ?? :D

DILLIGAF
04-24-2007, 08:01 AM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28988&d=1177019179
I have two housecleaners in my house right now that look exactly like 460....lol

RitcheyRch
04-24-2007, 12:06 PM
That picture scares me for some reason. :D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28988&d=1177019179[/QUOTE]

460 jus getn it
04-24-2007, 12:10 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28988&d=1177019179
I have two housecleaners in my house right now that look exactly like 460....lol
FLMAO.
Im never going to live this pic down

hoolign
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
FLMAO.
Im never going to live this pic down
you been in that corner for months now, move yo ass bitch and finish the house !:mad: :D

The Next Guy
07-11-2007, 06:58 AM
or some hooligan trying to start trouble.