PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Phat Daddy & family!

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You have a lovely house & Geza & I wanted to Thank you for such a fun day yesterday! (Even if I only drank soda & water) LOL!!! The kids play time in the back yard was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p They didn't want to leave your house yesterday! :cry: Lets all hook up for sure on Friday for pizza! :p :p Maria..........your food was yuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy!!!!!! :p Thanks again!

OGShocker
02-06-2006, 10:05 AM
You have a lovely house & Geza & I wanted to Thank you for such a fun day yesterday! (Even if I only drank soda & water) LOL!!! The kids play time in the back yard was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p They didn't want to leave your house yesterday! :cry: Lets all hook up for sure on Friday for pizza! :p :p Maria..........your food was yuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy!!!!!! :p Thanks again!
Thank you for the invite David! Sorry we could not make it.
OGS
PS, Hi PixiP' :devil:

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Thank you for the invite David! Sorry we could not make it.
OGS
PS, Hi PixiP' :devil:
Hiya hunny!
Why didn't you come play????????????

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Ohh baby, you guys are so welcomed anytime. I'm glad everything turned out just right. The kids had fun too. Tell G, Rhino rides next time no matter what :crossx: . I quess planning it right after your party worked just perfect ;) :D

Mr. Pixilated
02-06-2006, 10:28 AM
P Diddy and Maria,
One class act everything was great. Thanks for having us...
See Ya Soon,
GMan....

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 10:41 AM
P Diddy and Maria,
One class act everything was great. Thanks for having us...
See Ya Soon,
GMan....
Anytime G, glad you guys had fun. I see a beautiful two story with a rock pool over looking the valley with hills surrounding it, in your future :rollside: :220v: :idea: :D

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Ohh baby, you guys are so welcomed anytime. I'm glad everything turned out just right. The kids had fun too. Tell G, Rhino rides next time no matter what :crossx: . I quess planning it right after your party worked just perfect ;) :D
I wanna ride :cry: :cry: Next time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Anytime G, glad you guys had fun. I see a beautiful two story with a rock pool over looking the valley with hills surrounding it, in your future :rollside: :220v: :idea: :D
OMG!!!!! I want that house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 10:42 AM
I wanna ride :cry: :cry: Next time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
G says your not allowed :rolleyes: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 10:43 AM
OMG!!!!! I want that house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:
What Pixi wants, Pixi gets!! :crossx: :D

WYRD
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Thank you David and Maria, we had a GREAT time. See you both soon.

atomickitn
02-06-2006, 11:30 AM
hey daddy good times , thanks for having us over windy and i both had a great time..talk to you soon :)

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 11:50 AM
hey daddy good times , thanks for having us over windy and i both had a great time..talk to you soon :)
And a big congrats to you two! ;) :clover:

PlyaPlya22
02-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Diddy's...what can I say, you guys really out did yourselves. Thanks for everything!! It couldn't have been any better....Tell mamma I woke up dreaming about that tri tip!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-06-2006, 12:09 PM
MRS HERE!!!!!! :p
EVERYTHING was GRRRRRREAT !!!!!!!!! Once again you guys are wonderful!!!!!
I'm so glad we are such great friends !!!!!!! I wouldn't trade either one of you for the world!!!!!!! :D
See ya tonight!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:12 PM
OH, BTW !!!!!!
I had a very fun time riding your slide!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:12 PM
p-diddy, so sorry we couldnt make it, its all SYA and PLAYA's fault.. a little too much the night before.... :crossx: whata puss i am.....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:17 PM
p-diddy, so sorry we couldnt make it, its all SYA and PLAYA's fault.. a little too much the night before.... :crossx: whata puss i am.....
WHERE'S MY PUPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Next time take that hangover shit would ya!!!!!! :p :p

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:21 PM
WHERE'S MY PUPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Next time take that hangover shit would ya!!!!!! :p :p
well about your puppy, see it went like this, ahhh nevermind jay told me he would behead me if i brought you one :D

PlyaPlya22
02-06-2006, 12:21 PM
LMAO...Good seeing you on Sat.

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:22 PM
LMAO...Good seeing you on Sat.
good seeing you guys too, whata blast, oh i didnt forget i get a dam boat ride with you two suckas, cause im sumpthin like a playa :crossx: :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Diddy's...what can I say, you guys really out did yourselves. Thanks for everything!! It couldn't have been any better....Tell mamma I woke up dreaming about that tri tip!! :rollside:
Plya, thank you for bring the Asada... dam those tacos were good. That music was just right. The house is always open to you anytime.... steak tonight??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:27 PM
well about your puppy, see it went like this, ahhh nevermind jay told me he would behead me if i brought you one :D
I won't let him behead you !!!! I promise!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL
It was good to see you n Shortcake!!!!!! Tell her hello for me!!!! I got a good pic of her downing the goose straight outta the bottle!!!!! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:28 PM
MRS HERE!!!!!! :p
EVERYTHING was GRRRRRREAT !!!!!!!!! Once again you guys are wonderful!!!!!
I'm so glad we are such great friends !!!!!!! I wouldn't trade either one of you for the world!!!!!!! :D
See ya tonight!!!!!
You know your my girl. Anything for GREAT friends. The slide was the highlight of the night for me!! :D

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:29 PM
I won't let him behead you !!!! I promise!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL
It was good to see you n Shortcake!!!!!! Tell her hello for me!!!! I got a good pic of her downing the goose straight outta the bottle!!!!! :crossx:
she did a great job driving home, so dont show me, i got her on the pedestal for being an angel that night, dont ruin it with truth and pics :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:29 PM
DAMN 79!!!! I was waiting for you guys. That's it, next time your drinking water again!! :cool: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:30 PM
You know your my girl. Anything for GREAT friends. The slide was the highlight of the night for me!! :D
I know I am !!!!!! And I LOVE IT !!!!!! :p
Next time lets turn the water on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I'll wear a white T shirt again too!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:31 PM
DAMN 79!!!! I was waiting for you guys. That's it, next time your drinking water again!! :cool: :crossx:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Water boy !!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
02-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Plya, thank you for bring the Asada... dam those tacos were good. That music was just right. The house is always open to you anytime.... steak tonight??
Don't tempt me :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I know I am !!!!!! And I LOVE IT !!!!!! :p
Next time lets turn the water on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I'll wear a white T shirt again too!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
I'm renting that bitch again just for you. Promise to wear the same shirt less the support. :D :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Don't tempt me :D
Steaks are on the grill again tonight. :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm renting that bitch again just for you. Promise to wear the same shirt less the support. :D :D
TRIPLE DOG DARE ME ????????? :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
02-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Steaks are on the grill again tonight. :rollside: :rollside:
I'll call you once, I see what's going on with work :rolleyes: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:37 PM
mamaaammaaa says i should drink water.. hey its all good, i just missed a huge p-diddy party, i really am sorry i missed it, we had soo much to do yesterday, not just nurse hangovers :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:40 PM
TRIPLE DOG DARE ME ????????? :crossx: :crossx:
I TRIPLE NIPPLE DOG DARE YOU!!! :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
mamaaammaaa says i should drink water.. hey its all good, i just missed a huge p-diddy party, i really am sorry i missed it, we had soo much to do yesterday, not just nurse hangovers :D
Could of been a once in life chance :yuk: :D

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Could of been a once in life chance :yuk: :D
nahhhh, i remember having a talk with mrs pix and playa and sya, there will be others :crossx: :devil: :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 12:44 PM
nahhhh, i remember having a talk with mrs pix and playa and sya, there will be others :crossx: :devil: :D
I'll really have to think about that one :idea: :D

76ANTHONY
02-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I'll really have to think about that one :idea: :D
yeah right, your not invited :D pix said something about one this summer, hmmmm, i just dont remember if it was hers or yours, im old my memory is going :devil: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 12:59 PM
I TRIPLE NIPPLE DOG DARE YOU!!! :D
I'M IN !!!!!!!

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I'M IN !!!!!!!
Deal!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Deal!!!
Think we can maybe get some of that warming oil too!!!!!!
My nipps might get a little chilly!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :rollside:

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Think we can maybe get some of that warming oil too!!!!!!
My nipps might get a little chilly!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :rollside:
Thats the whole POINT. Just watch my eye :sqeyes: ;) :D

MAINEVENT
02-06-2006, 01:16 PM
P-Dizzle my Nizzle Muchas Gracias for having us at Casa De P-diddy we had a blast you have a killer pad... sorry we had to leave early :( theirs always a next time... Tell Maria her grub was of the chain (i may need some recipes) and i will be over for dinner tonight... :rollside: so save me a plate lol But we have to go camping and your in charge of lighting the Q and the fire pit :rollside: fill me in on the Deftones dealio and naci also...
For inquiring minds who knew why i left yesterday my gramps is doing alittle better... Dont know whats goona come of this cause he is refusing to be plugged up to a machine to help him breathe :( its kinda why i had leave...
PARTY AT P-DIZZLES AGAIN T.B.A :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Thats the whole POINT. Just watch my eye :sqeyes: ;) :D
But I might poke your eye out!!!! :2purples: :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 01:34 PM
P-Dizzle my Nizzle Muchas Gracias for having us at Casa De P-diddy we had a blast you have a killer pad... sorry we had to leave early :( theirs always a next time... Tell Maria her grub was of the chain (i may need some recipes) and i will be over for dinner tonight... :rollside: so save me a plate lol But we have to go camping and your in charge of lighting the Q and the fire pit :rollside: fill me in on the Deftones dealio and naci also...
For inquiring minds who knew why i left yesterday my gramps is doing alittle better... Dont know whats goona come of this cause he is refusing to be plugged up to a machine to help him breathe :( its kinda why i had leave...
First and foremost, I'm glad to hear your Gramps is doing a little better. Hope he keeps improving.
Secondly, I'm glad you and your honey were able to make it. This was a first for me.... a low key, relaxed Mainevent. Don't think I'll see that again. Even the Rhino was safe :notam: .
Deftones is in the works and Naci is a go :crossx: . I'll call you with the dates so you can get your schedule worked out.

OGShocker
02-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Hiya hunny!
Why didn't you come play????????????
You people scare me..:D
Actually, we were swamped this weekend. Never enough time anymore. We'll see y'all REAL soon..

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Ahhh...hunny, Im sorry! If you need help with anything...let us know! Bring the babies over! :rollside: Love you baby!
Cristal too! (AKA...Ashlee) LOL!

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 02:23 PM
You people scare me..:D
Actually, we were swamped this weekend. Never enough time anymore. We'll see y'all REAL soon..
Miss you!

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 02:24 PM
SLIDE?????????????? I rode the slide with the kids & I got no attention! Geesh! I was wearin a white shirt too! :yuk: :yuk: :rolleyes: :rollside: What did I miss?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 02:36 PM
SLIDE?????????????? I rode the slide with the kids & I got no attention! Geesh! I was wearin a white shirt too! :yuk: :yuk: :rolleyes: :rollside: What did I miss?
David was rockin my A$$ on that thing!!!!! :crossx: It was hilarious!!!! :rollside:

MAINEVENT
02-06-2006, 03:24 PM
First and foremost, I'm glad to hear your Gramps is doing a little better. Hope he keeps improving.
Secondly, I'm glad you and your honey were able to make it. This was a first for me.... a low key, relaxed Mainevent. Don't think I'll see that again. Even the Rhino was safe :notam: .
Deftones is in the works and Naci is a go :crossx: . I'll call you with the dates so you can get your schedule worked out.
I was kinda out of it after my mom called me and told me... But your right NEVER AGAIN lol hit me up bro anytime i'm in for both those events
Thanks everyone for your concerns....

Foxy..
02-06-2006, 03:29 PM
OOhhh I missed the Phatt Daddy Day :(
Wole up to find out that the fam was coming to my house for Super Bowl :yuk:
O well.. The next Phatt Daddy Fan Club meeting IM THERE!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 03:53 PM
David was rockin my A$$ on that thing!!!!! :crossx: It was hilarious!!!! :rollside:
Really...............hmmmm???????????????????????? ??? It must have been Justin! He got Dave all in the mood to Rock your body! LOL!
Did you break out the swing too?

atomickitn
02-06-2006, 03:59 PM
And a big congrats to you two! ;) :clover:
a very much thank you......big kisses to you! :)

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 04:04 PM
a very much thank you......big kisses to you! :)
We love you both hunny! :p xoxox

atomickitn
02-06-2006, 04:07 PM
and you and your family the same .......this summer is going to be even better, cant wait, windy has even made comments :) :) :)

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Really...............hmmmm???????????????????????? ??? It must have been Justin! He got Dave all in the mood to Rock your body! LOL!
Did you break out the swing too?
LMFAO, brothas got the moves, what can I say. You seen how fast the room filled up when I put that on. :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 04:28 PM
OOhhh I missed the Phatt Daddy Day :(
Wole up to find out that the fam was coming to my house for Super Bowl :yuk:
O well.. The next Phatt Daddy Fan Club meeting IM THERE!!! :p
I was waiting for you to show up too. Now your on time out! :crossx: :D

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I missed it....DAMN!!!!! OK repeat with the slide next time and some water. ;) :sqeyes: :D

Mr. Pixilated
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
I got something you can ride....or slide down on...

ROZ
02-06-2006, 04:42 PM
And everyone liked PD's new tv so much you all want to buy one, right? :D

Mr. Pixilated
02-06-2006, 04:44 PM
And everyone liked PD's new tv so much you all want to buy one, right? :D
Looked good, I'll keep you posted if I need one...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-06-2006, 06:07 PM
PD can I say it was nice

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 07:56 PM
I got something you can ride....or slide down on...
I got the goods thanx to my party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet me in the love room at 9 ish! :p

MAINEVENT
02-06-2006, 08:19 PM
I got the goods thanx to my party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet me in the love room at 9 ish! :p
I'm gonna puke :yuk: Just tell me we slepped on a virgin ground of your house :cry: :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm gonna puke :yuk: Just tell me we slepped on a virgin ground of your house :cry: :cry: :cry:
UUUHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nope! :220v: Remember there is a big screen there! G likes to watch his movies in HD! LMFAO! :rollside:

Phat Daddy
02-06-2006, 09:19 PM
PD can I say it was nice
Be nice dude.... and don't ask me to shave either!!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-06-2006, 09:29 PM
It's 9:30 am I tooooo late????? :crossx: :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
02-06-2006, 09:32 PM
I guess my invite was lost in the mail... :notam:

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
It's 9:30 am I tooooo late????? :crossx: :crossx:
He fell asleep! I wanna play dang it! :yuk: :cry: :rollside:

djunkie
02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Don't feel bad. I was invited but then had it revoked. :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Be nice dude.... and don't ask me to shave either!!! :crossx:
LMAO, thats ok brother-in-law

MAINEVENT
02-07-2006, 08:09 AM
UUUHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nope! :220v: Remember there is a big screen there! G likes to watch his movies in HD! LMFAO! :rollside:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-07-2006, 08:39 AM
LMAO, thats ok brother-in-law
LMAO................... :220v: :p