PDA

View Full Version : Jenna Jameson & Jenny McCarthy

carbonmarine
02-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Jenyy McCarthy is is going on Howard sometime soon ... she has a story about her and Jenna to tell..... ( wow ! ) :) :) :)

Mr. Pixilated
02-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Keep us posted....I think we all need to hear about a good love story... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DRMCAT
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Jenna was on last week talking about two separate lesbian encounters they had at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. It was good stuff. Then she hopped on the vibrating saddle and had an orgasim on the radio! Even better than "When Harry met Sally."

1978 Rogers
02-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Jenna was on last week. Look it up from the 2nd. Jenna talks about here and Jenny.

Mandelon
02-07-2006, 08:20 AM
Howard played a clip of Gary Garver interviewing Jenny McCarthy at this past weekendÂ’s Lingerie Bowl. Of course, the major topic of GaryÂ’s questions was JennyÂ’s alleged intimate sessions with Jenna Jameson, but Jenny refused to talk about the claims Jenna made. In fact, whenever Gary asked a
question about her relationship with Jenna, Jenny responded that she would only talk to Howard about Jenna the next time she was in the studio.

badbrad
02-07-2006, 08:40 AM
I was the bartender for a celebrity poker tournament at the Palms las Friday and she was there. Also, who came up to me was Elway and Dan Marino....and yeah with her white top and rhinestone belt...wow...but she is a small girl...

Biglue
02-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Howard played a clip of Gary Garver interviewing Jenny McCarthy at this past weekendÂ’s Lingerie Bowl. Of course, the major topic of GaryÂ’s questions was JennyÂ’s alleged intimate sessions with Jenna Jameson, but Jenny refused to talk about the claims Jenna made. In fact, whenever Gary asked a
question about her relationship with Jenna, Jenny responded that she would only talk to Howard about Jenna the next time she was in the studio.
Howard Stern, like him or dislike him but you have to admit women flock around him for some reason.

dmontzsta
02-07-2006, 09:29 AM
So what happened? any radio yet?

pixilatedpussy
02-07-2006, 09:42 AM
And you all say that I talk about stupid shiat! Geesh! This is the topper! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

Boa1277
02-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Women flock to Howard because he makes something like 17 to 19 million a year, that is twice as much as Brokaw, He is sindicated or I shoud say was sindicated in more cities than any other radio personality, so if you want to get popular go to Howard....Must be nice, I quit listening to him when he was on the radio, now I listen to him every chance I get on Sirius, I cannot believe how much stuff they edited out of the original show....the unedited stuff is absolutely the best radio I have ever heard...LOL

NorCal Gameshow
02-07-2006, 10:47 AM
I was the bartender for a celebrity poker tournament at the Palms las Friday and she was there. Also, who came up to me was Elway and Dan Marino....and yeah with her white top and rhinestone belt...wow...but she is a small girl...
your job must really suck..;)

STROKER ACE
02-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Women flock to Howard because he makes something like 17 to 19 million a year, that is twice as much as Brokaw, He is sindicated or I shoud say was sindicated in more cities than any other radio personality, so if you want to get popular go to Howard....Must be nice, I quit listening to him when he was on the radio, now I listen to him every chance I get on Sirius, I cannot believe how much stuff they edited out of the original show....the unedited stuff is absolutely the best radio I have ever heard...LOL
Women flock to him because he makes bookoo $ NO SHIT and he makes that by saying stupid shit and degrading whores how lucky can you get

BertHarrison
04-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Howard played a clip of Gary Garver interviewing Jenny McCarthy at this past weekendÂ’s cheap lingerie (http://www.robustbuy.com/womens-clothes-lingerie-sets-c-1083_1085_1088.html) Bowl. Of course, the major topic of GaryÂ’s questions was JennyÂ’s alleged intimate sessions with Jenna Jameson, but Jenny refused to talk about the claims Jenna made. In fact, whenever Gary asked a

Strange those incidents happened that time. I was not aware about all these things but this old post provide all information

fdgfhgjh
07-13-2013, 02:13 AM
great sharing.Interesting.