PDA

View Full Version : like new E-Ticket for sale

larryc
04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
“2006 Deck Boat of The Year”
• 2006 Luxury Cat Twin 525’s 19 hrs.
• Boat is registered in AZ sales tax has been paid!
• XR Drives 2” Short Lower Gear Cases with Cavitation Plates
• Oversized Driver and Passenger Bucket Seats
• Plush Seating for 12 adults
• Double French Interior Stitching
• Cabin with Door, Bunk and Corian Top Towel Storage and
Mirror
• (2) Aluminum under seat Trash Receptacles 11 gallons each. (Accepts large disposable trash bags)
• Massive Entertainment Area (over 73 square feet) with Plush Seating
• Massive Padded Sun Deck
• (2) Forward Facing Contoured Sun Lounges with Drink Holders, Stowage and LED’s
• E-Ticket Billet Aluminum Swim Platform with Non-Skid Inlays
• 100% non-skid flooring throughout (Available two tone)
• (3) Carpeted Under Seat Storage Area
• Custom gel coat (Many New designs for 2006)
• Sony CD Player/ Stereo with Drivers Wireless Remote (upgrade see below)
• Billet Speaker Grills and Head Unit Face, Powder Coated to mach motif of boat
• Built-in Ice Chest (Optional)
• Corian Cup Holder Tops
• Corian 12) Drink holders (Large plated type)
• (17) Red LED Hella Interior light
• (4) White LED Hella Cabin Interior Lights with Red Hella Accent Light
• LED Navigation Lights with Billet Bezels to match motif of boat
• Lavorsi Monster Gages with faces and bezels to match motif of boat
• Lavorsi Monster GPS Speedometer with Recall
• Corian Storage Top In Cabin
• Lavorsi Throttle/Shifters
• Euro Style Steering wheel
• Imco Full Power Steering and Helm
• Mercury Four Blade Lab Finished Propellers
• All Stainless Steel Hardware and Fasteners
• Stainless Steel “Plug-in” Cleats
• (2) Electric Engine Hatch Lifts
• Engine Bay Work Light
• Hand Finished Engine Bay with Hi-Gloss Gel Coat Finish to match motif of boat
• (2) Bilge Blowers
• (2) Bilge Blower Pop-Up Vents
• (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps
• Two group 24 Batteries
• (2) Aluminum Battery Boxes
• (2) Battery Disconnects
• (2) Flush Mount “Big- Mouth” Easy Fuel Billet Fills
Design and Construction:
• Proprietary Five Step Bottom
• Vinylester Resin Hull and Deck
• 100% Soldered Wire Connections
• Five Year Hull Warranty
• 3/4" Balsa Core Composite Construction
• (9) Total ½" Balsa Core Bulkheads 3/4" Balsa Core floors
• Foam Encapsulated Gas Tanks
• Through Bolted Rub Rail
• (2) 75 Gallon Foam Encapsulated Fuel Tanks
Included Trailer:
Triple Axle Extreme, (7) 20” Wheels/Tires, 8” Frame, 12” Fenders, LED Lights, Electric Brakes, Drive Guard and Diamond Plate front and rear
Options:
• Two tone floor (Non-skid)
• Interior Grab Handles
• Exterior Grab Handles
• Stage-5 Upgrade Stereo System w/ Honda generator
• Billet ½” Thick Roadster Windshields
• Tilt Steering Wheel (Solid Stainless Steel type with extension)
• Bimini Top
• Engine Compartment Storage/Anchor box
• Engine Compartment Buoy Storage Racks. (Holds six buoys)
• Billet Wash Down System
• Built in ice chest
• Two Optima Dry Cell Batteries with Billet Battery Boxes
$209,900 Pics http://www.eticketboats.com/available_boats.html

DILLIGAF
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
and the price would be?
any pics?

Phat Matt
04-11-2007, 07:23 PM
and the price would be?
any pics?
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6952.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6940.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6955.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6954.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6956.jpg

lalhc
04-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow - nice boat!

phebus
04-11-2007, 08:34 PM
It is a beautifull boat, I've seen it, and love it. Someone's going to be a very, very, happy and proud owner. E-Tickets are the schnitz.

Phat Matt
04-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I hear the stereo rocks in that one too. :)

Hardly Satisfied
04-11-2007, 09:35 PM
very nice boat

RiverOtter
04-12-2007, 02:55 AM
RiverOtter <------- wishing I were a baller :cry:

Phat Matt
04-12-2007, 08:01 AM
525's with 19 break in hours
$209,900
I tuned in this stereo and it rocks. Just don't park next to me, I don't want the competition. :)

andy01
04-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow! I am no fan of deck boats or open bows, but wow! That is a nice deck boat. I know Matts is very nice but I hadn't seen any others as nice as Matts.

SHIT TICKET
04-12-2007, 08:18 AM
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, LARRY IS VERY WELL KNOWN FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT HIM SELF ESPECIALLY HIS CUSTOMERS.. ONCE YOU BUY THE BOAT THATS IT... IN MY MIND AFTER BEING SCREWED OVER BUY HIM VERY VERY BAD, I THINK HE SHOULD F*%CK OFF AND GO TO HELL I HOPE HE LOSES EVERYTHING HE HAS.. INCLUDING HIS CHEATING ASS WIFE. LONG STRY SHORT EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR THIS ASS HOLE HE IS A MAJOR CON ARTIST AND SO IS BRAD FROM THE SAME COMPANY.. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF... I GUARANTEE IT.....:mad:

blender over
04-12-2007, 08:25 AM
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, LARRY IS VERY WELL KNOWN FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT HIM SELF ESPECIALLY HIS CUSTOMERS.. ONCE YOU BUY THE BOAT THATS IT... IN MY MIND AFTER BEING SCREWED OVER BUY HIM VERY VERY BAD, I THINK HE SHOULD F*%CK OFF AND GO TO HELL I HOPE HE LOSES EVERYTHING HE HAS.. INCLUDING HIS CHEATING ASS WIFE. LONG STRY SHORT EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR THIS ASS HOLE HE IS A MAJOR CON ARTIST AND SO IS BRAD FROM THE SAME COMPANY.. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF... I GUARANTEE IT.....:mad:
Holy shit!!
WOW

ELIMINAT THIS
04-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Well give us some detail on what the problem is. I know people that have dealt with Larry and they have nothing but good things to say about him and the boats he builds.:jawdrop: :idea: :idea:

XFactor
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
Did you have a bad experience? :confused:
BTW: Nice 1st post. Way to come out of the gate swinging. :mad: :D

DAVEO
04-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Well give us some detail on what the problem is. I know people that have dealt with Larry and they have nothing but good things to say about him and the boats he builds.:jawdrop: :idea: :idea:
Ive heard the same, That they are very helpful that is. Wow must be just you ST.

Waist Deep
04-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Should this be moved to " The Sandbar" ?

blender over
04-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Im thinking so:D

Jbb
04-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Pretty strong ...and personal....accusations.....for a guy with...(1)...post...:jawdrop:
Do you have the balls to identify yourself....and your specific beef with this builder.....or are you gonna sit behind the keyboard and hurl insults?
I have always liked the RC28 myself

x7734x
04-12-2007, 10:09 AM
I have always liked the RC28 myself
I couldn't agree with you more.

RiverDave
04-12-2007, 10:21 AM
So tell us your story! I for one would like to hear it..
RD

Concept1
04-12-2007, 10:24 AM
WOW that was harsh. He was always nice and very polite to me ( pre boat sale of course ). REguardless that kinda post doesnt belong in a forsale ad that sucked.... I love this boat!!!!

uvindex
04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF... I GUARANTEE IT.....:mad:Well at least you're offering a guarantee -- something you don't always see these days. :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Whoa. I have had my boat for over a year now and I still like the guy. Brad is a great guy too. His wife is very cool. I have never had any issues with them or the company at all. I have more than one post too. :)
Last year it was Deck Boat of the year. I wonder what it will be this year? :D
Every thread in this section doesn't usually last on the first page. I am guessing this one will stay at the top. :eek:

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
WOW! 1st post and yopu come out throwing some major shit. So, lets hear your story or you need to just go away.

andy01
04-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Well at least you're offering a guarantee -- something you don't always see these days. :rolleyes:
LOL!
To the poster if you have a beef with the builder or for his wife don't you think there are other ways to handle your beef? :)
I say it is one pissed customer trying to hurt his business, lets see if he comes back and tells a story or leaves it at this......
Andy

Deano
04-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Could it posssibly be the original owner of this boat?

duner21
04-12-2007, 12:11 PM
That is a sweet looking boat!

dumbandyoung
04-12-2007, 12:21 PM
So have you poked his wife?? How do you know?? And even if you did, thats pretty focked up to come out like that and bad mouth his personal life IMO.
Ive seen this boat close up. It is bad ass! Whoever has the coin is gonna get a sick boat!

Phat Matt
04-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Could it posssibly be the original owner of this boat?
No. And I am willing to bet they don't even own an E-ticket. :D

Not So Fast
04-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Holy cow, what happened to sour you so much, share with us?????? In my book thats one of the prettiest boats I've seen, pricey but very nice IMO!! NSF

Rvr Swpr
04-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Should be moved into a court room.

XtrmWakeborder
04-12-2007, 06:22 PM
200k for a deck boat?!!! Jesus i'm never going to be able to own a boat outright..... Sick boat though:D

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Obviously we need pics...............of his wife. :devil:
Awesome boat, but $209,000 I think its gonna be here for a while.....

riverroyal
04-12-2007, 06:44 PM
my bid is 105,my final offer

Daddy_G
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
OMG - That's freekin' heavy! Pretty personal for SPAM.:rolleyes:
I too have seen the boat and it is gorgeous!
But 200k - wooo - That's serious coin!

Phat Matt
04-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Obviously we need pics...............of his wife. :devil:
Awesome boat, but $209,000 I think its gonna be here for a while.....
You would be looking at quite a bit more to have one built just like it plus you would have to pay tax on it.

Not So Fast
04-14-2007, 11:46 PM
I keep checking back here to see if whats his name, shit bag? has come on to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Its gotta be a whole new drama for the next month or so and we need it;) NSF PS, excuse me the handle is 'Shit Ticket"

707dog
04-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Damn Swung For The Fence On The First Post..hey Shit Dick Finish The Story We Are All Waiting.....

dumbandyoung
04-16-2007, 03:55 PM
PAGING SHIT TICKET...
Maybe he should have named himself Pussy Ticket because hes not man enough to tell his story. Maybe its too embarrassing for him.:hammer2: :idea: :D

ultra27jay
04-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Hes Probley Waiting In Line At Kinkos For The Use Of A Computer. :d

Garrddogg
04-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Whats up with the "drive by"? Splain yerself or GTFO !:D

dumbandyoung
04-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Hes Probley Waiting In Line At Kinkos For The Use Of A Computer. :d
LMAO!
If he doesnt tell his side Im going to start making one up. jk
Hey did you ever get my pm about the lift for my F250?:confused:

INSman
04-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Nice boat, but $200k is a whole lotta' cashish :eek: :D

Coolstkr
04-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Well my wife and I ordered one of these and are very happy, (so far), with the company and service.:) Ours should be finished around mid June.:D I have seen this particular E-Ticket up close and personal, and it is an outstanding boat.;) Good luck with the sale of this one Larry!!

Phat Matt
04-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Well my wife and I ordered one of these and are very happy, (so far), with the company and service.:) Ours should be finished around mid June.:D I have seen this particular E-Ticket up close and personal, and it is an outstanding boat.;) Good luck with the sale of this one Larry!!
Welcome to the family. :)

Phat Matt
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Who wants it? :)

USCFAN
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
How did I ever miss this thread? Did anyone ever get the real story?

Just foreplay
05-08-2007, 04:57 PM
I for one, am still waiting for the saga to continue..
But that is a sick boat..
Good luck on the sale..

welk2party
05-08-2007, 05:00 PM
IMO - this ST person is worse than the accusation itself. Why in the world would somone come on to an interent forum for the first time, make a ludicrous accusation, and expect anyone to give it an ounce of credibility?
This person obviously does not have the intelligence to merit any further response. The moderators should just ban and delete. End of lame story.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
05-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Sick boat, love the orange! Damn 200K used...... i knew phat matt was a baller but DAMN........

Phat Matt
05-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Sick boat, love the orange! Damn 200K used...... i knew phat matt was a baller but DAMN........
I'm no baller, but I play one on tv. :)

BOBALOO
05-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm no baller, but I play one on tv. :)
Have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn?:D bump
I think I have the mag issue this boat was in and the "as tested" price was a bit lower. I would imagine the price is less than firm? Tell Larry I'll give him 100K for it if he includes storage for a year:D
This boat is beautiful!
BOB(lookin for a SMOKING deal)ALOO:D

Phat Matt
05-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn?:D bump
I think I have the mag issue this boat was in and the "as tested" price was a bit lower. I would imagine the price is less than firm? Tell Larry I'll give him 100K for it if he includes storage for a year:D
This boat is beautiful!
BOB(lookin for a SMOKING deal)ALOO:D
Just buy this one and call it a day. :)