PDA

View Full Version : would you?? if you motorhome to havasu

acatitude
04-11-2007, 08:11 PM
and there was a place within 5 miles of London bridge that you could park your MH/ RV for lets say 175 a month and 25 a night when you stayed there, and the park was top notch and secure, would that be something you might do or are doing now someplace??
just pull up unload food and turn stuff on and your set. this would probably be geared more towards family atmoshere as oppossed to loud drunkin parties( not that moms dont get drunk also:D ) then dad has to carry them home...
Just curious as to others thoughts on this.... no wrong or right answer.. just gathering information and this seems the best place to ask ... thanks

Lunatic
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
What about a weekday and weekend rate. That way if you came on friday and left on monday then it would not be as much. 70 dollars total for the four days instead of 100. Just a suggestion.....
Also for those who are on vacation for a full week,,,maybe a discounted week rate....

acatitude
04-11-2007, 08:33 PM
lunatic----- dailey, monthly and weekend rates would be set. I am wondering if there is any interest with folks who would consider leaving their rv/ mh there so as not to pull it and /or boat back and forth every weekend. a fee for leaving it there a month lets say then an additional small fee for dailey use which would still be a lot less then paying for a full month lets say of leaving your coach there. Wondering how many people pay big bucks to rent a condo or hotel it, that would consider another option if avaliable...

hava life
04-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Tailer parks get full in the winter and not much at them in the summer.

Lunatic
04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I know what you were getting at..... I am paying a little over $2000 (i dont remember, I paid last year for this year) for five months at the Beachcomber....I just estimated and I would be over this amount if I went to your park for more than three weekends a month and this is without staying for the five weeks that I planned on being there.
But you also said there were week and monthly rates....I would possibly be interested...Keep me informed... it might even end up being cheaper...

Lunatic
04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I was just told by a buddy of mine, that he was staying at a park, in Havasu, with similar rates, but it is closer to Lowes on the 95.

nodigg
04-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Well, there is a 140 acre R.V. park in the planning and zoning process right now...

Throttle
04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
I think there is one behind Lowes...
If you can be comfortable, then do it. You can't get a room for under a hundred bucks in town per nite anyway... all I will say is "hot"! is there a pool?

pebo
04-12-2007, 09:06 PM
When i used to stay at the Islander it was $175 a mth. But a few years ago, well quite a few..:D