PDA

View Full Version : At Desert Regional All Day Wife Sick! She is an RN there!

Wake Havasu
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
My wife is a trauma Nurse at Desert Regional ER.
She is really sick and they don't have a freaking clue what's wrong.
Closest finding is she has a bug!
I don't care what anyone says about science, in the end medical diagnoses is an art from!
I have more respect for mechanics than doctors.
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Lunatic
04-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I hope everything with your wife improves and she gets well.

JetBoatRich
04-12-2007, 04:03 AM
:sqeyes: Sorry to hear about your wife:sqeyes:
but more respect for mechanics over doctors:rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
04-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Sorry to hear about the wife. Hopefully they figure out whats wrong.

THOR
04-12-2007, 05:44 AM
I don't care what anyone says about science, in the end medical diagnoses is an art from!
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Bugs are rare but they do happen. A few months ago my Dad had a glass of wine from a bottle that was opened the previous day and the decanter was put back in. They traced a parasite back to that bottle. He is 65 and lost 20 pounds and was throwing up for about a week. That isnt good for anyone, especially somebody old.
Hope they find out what is wrong.

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 06:21 AM
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Well all I can say is your wife(nurses) and the doctors at DRH put my wife and I back together after our wreck and I have have nothing but good things to say about them.Dont give up they will figure it out hang in there.If I got hurt again thats were I would wont to go,Mark

C-2
04-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Geez, that's scary. :(
Hang in there Les, tell Mary we wish her the best and hope she get's better soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. :)

RP2
04-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Bugs are rare but they do happen. A few months ago my Dad had a glass of wine from a bottle that was opened the previous day and the decanter was put back in. They traced a parasite back to that bottle. He is 65 and lost 20 pounds and was throwing up for about a week. That isnt good for anyone, especially somebody old.
Hope they find out what is wrong.
The moral of the story... polish off that bottle before the night is done.:)

Baja Big Dog
04-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Ah crap...I was trimming a hang nail the other night and stubbed my toe, hit my head on the wall and pissed my pants...........
I think I need a hug!!!:D

Classic Daycruiser
04-12-2007, 08:39 PM
They may not know what she has today, but they will know in a day or two. Just be glad you have insurance...I hope.
It should all works out in her favor soon. Not fun being sick:(

rmarion
04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
I have some Dr. friends (4) that were very NERVOUS about a spot on my lung. I felt fine, the spot was removed via surgrey, everything is fine. I asked them I didn't have to worry because they were worring enough for all.
What stands out during all the discussion we had..........
They said........ thats why they call it Practicing Medicine. I glad they didn't mention it earlier.......
your wife's in my Prayers

Wake Havasu
04-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Thanks all.
She is seeing a G.I. on Monday and we should know more then.

Trailer Park Casanova
04-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Our thoughts are with you, keep us posted.