topless
04-12-2007, 01:56 AM
How ya doing girlie? :D :D

jdf
04-12-2007, 02:03 AM
and what r u doing up

topless
04-12-2007, 06:37 AM
and what r u doing upSorry, I just got drunk dialed then by jetstalker who was trying to post but must have been a little too drunk to figure it out. Anyway, welcome to HB Cindy.

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 06:50 AM
Ali is this another one of your alias............:D

hoolign
04-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Ali is this another one of your alias............:D
Cybil?? :D Oh and welcome JS

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Cybil?? :D Oh and welcome JS
Winner!:D

JetStalker
04-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi Ali, and everyone else! Thanks for the Welcome! Yes, I am a newbie to torture! I dont' have a boat, but my boyfriend, Jetaholic, does, and I will learn to drive it just to impress you guys! LOL. And Ali, I wasn't drunik last night, I was..uh...distracted. But I'm Here now and I can't wait to help Jon finish the boat so we can take it out! I'll see ya!

TAF
04-12-2007, 10:26 AM
:sqeyes: May I be the first to say it if you haven't read it elsewhere, "this thread is worthless without pics". Look forward to meeting you and maybe Stalker Jon some day. :D
Good Luck to you 2

topless
04-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi Ali, and everyone else! Thanks for the Welcome! Yes, I am a newbie to torture! I dont' have a boat, but my boyfriend, Jetaholic, does, and I will learn to drive it just to impress you guys! LOL. And Ali, I wasn't drunik last night, I was..uh...distracted. But I'm Here now and I can't wait to help Jon finish the boat so we can take it out! I'll see ya!Just remember, he promised to take me for a ride so I get to see how you drive it.:D

Benjhamina
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
this thread is useless without pics........

Kim Hanson
04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Welcome JetStalker and no I am not a girl :D :D ............( . )( . )...........

topless
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Welcome JetStalker and no I am not a girl :D :D ............( . )( . )...........Don't lie to her.

JetStalker
04-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Alrighty! I just got back from helping Jetaholic pack up the band gear... and I DROVE THE TRAILER!!! Ok so maybe it's not as excting to you guys, and no, I haven't done it with the boat yet, but I'm learning, and I did DAMN good if I do say so myself! YAY ME!

Jetaholic
04-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah yeah. lol :D
We packed up all the band equipment from last night's show, and the venue had a pretty big and empty parking lot, so I had her practice in the parking lot to get a feel for the rig. She handled it very well (I kinda gave her a crash course (no pun intended) in trailering before I allowed her to do this), so I told her to drive me home.
For a first timer, she did very very well. She's got a long way to go, but the more she does it the better she'll get at it. So I figure I'm gonna let her drive the trailer as often as I can. By summertime I want her to be able to launch and recover the boat by herself.

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Welcome.

TAF
04-12-2007, 01:19 PM
" so I told her to drive me home."
For a first timer, she did very very well. She's got a long way to go, but the more she does it the better it feels. So I figure I'm gonna let her drive as often as she wants.:sqeyes: :) :jawdrop:
:D
Sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show her just how much fun we can have in here. Truly, I hope you 2 the best.
Rob

Jetaholic
04-12-2007, 01:24 PM
:sqeyes: :) :jawdrop:
:D
Sorry, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show her just how much fun topless and I can have in here.
Rob
TMI Bro! :D

JetStalker
04-12-2007, 01:28 PM
TAF, thanks for the quote, Priceless! And to quote Jon... "Wouldn't you like to know???" Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, hopefully you'll be seein a lot of my posts on here! :)

TAF
04-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Looks :sqeyes: great and a better job than I did on my last jet boat...:D .

Kim Hanson
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Don't lie to her.
Don't start please or I will cry :D :D ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
04-12-2007, 02:18 PM
We packed up all the band equipment from last night's show, and the venue had a pretty big and empty parking lot, so I had her practice in the parking lot to get a feel for the rig. She handled it very well (I kinda gave her a crash course (no pun intended) in trailering before I allowed her to do this), so I told her to drive me home.
For a first timer, she did very very well. She's got a long way to go, but the more she does it the better she'll get at it. So I figure I'm gonna let her drive the trailer as often as I can. By summertime I want her to be able to launch and recover the boat by herself.
Got any tips, my wife won't even think of pulling my boats let alone put them in the water........( . )( . )............:D :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Got any tips, my wife won't even think of pulling my boats let alone put them in the water........( . )( . )............:D :D
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/misc/1735[1].jpg

Mrs. 20
04-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome:) :) :)

Jetaholic
04-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Looks :sqeyes: great and a better job than I did on my last jet boat...:D .
Thanks for the compliments. Hope to have it at the upholstery shop by the end of this month.

squirt'nmyload
04-12-2007, 07:37 PM
welcome jetstalker!! :)

JetStalker
04-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Kim, I know you're not a girl, and if anyone makes you cry I'll kick their arse!
I can't remember who said something about getting their wife to tow the trailer....as for that I'm not sure how to get her into it, I've just always wanted to, and no one would ever take the time to show me, until I met Jetaholic. Luckily he's paitant with me so it helps me to not panic. He's just awesome! :)
Again, thanks to everyone who's welcomed me. And to answer TAF and whoever else said it... I will be trying to put some pics on here. Jon wants me to post one of my senior pics, I have looooong blond hair, so I might get brave and do it. Other than that you guys will probly be seein a LOT of pics of me on the boat this summer! :D

ROZ
04-12-2007, 09:49 PM
WElcome Jetstalker... I've been waiting to see topless' tits since 2002 :)

JetStalker
04-12-2007, 09:56 PM
WElcome Jetstalker... I've been waiting to see topless' tits since 2002 :)
I wanna see 'em too! LOL. Thanks Roz!!

photo chick
04-13-2007, 01:53 AM
Sorry, I just got drunk dialed then by jetstalker who was trying to post but must have been a little too drunk to figure it out. Anyway, welcome to HB Cindy.
OMG too many TAF avatars in here!! yikes....:squiggle: Welcome Cindy!!

Jetaholic
04-13-2007, 07:23 AM
That was my idea...Ali was all for it. :D

Jetaholic
04-13-2007, 07:59 AM
Well Kim...first off...she has to want to do it first. Some people need to be pushed to do things.
One way you can do it is the next time you go to the lake, get really drunk and tell her she has no choice. :D
Just kidding.
I just typed up a trailering tutorial this morning in the Tow Rigs section. Here's the link to it...have her read it.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147097

JetStalker
04-13-2007, 10:24 AM
One way you can do it is the next time you go to the lake, get really drunk and tell her she has no choice. :D
Just kidding....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147097
You know baby, I don't think you're kidding... but either way it could be a lot of fun! Kim, if you do get her drunk look at it this way, if you don't get her to drive the trailer, you may be able to get her to "drive" you! Woo-Hoo! :)

Kim Hanson
04-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Kim, I know you're not a girl, and if anyone makes you cry I'll kick their arse!
I can't remember who said something about getting their wife to tow the trailer....as for that I'm not sure how to get her into it, I've just always wanted to, and no one would ever take the time to show me, until I met Jetaholic. Luckily he's paitant with me so it helps me to not panic. He's just awesome! :)
Again, thanks to everyone who's welcomed me. And to answer TAF and whoever else said it... I will be trying to put some pics on here. Jon wants me to post one of my senior pics, I have looooong blond hair, so I might get brave and do it. Other than that you guys will probly be seein a LOT of pics of me on the boat this summer! :D
If you got my back look out, I make them cry and they get really mad at me...so get ready for a rollercoaster ride and it is usually in Bench Racers ;) ........( . )( . )............

topless
04-13-2007, 11:56 AM
OMG too many TAF avatars in here!! yikes....:squiggle: Welcome Cindy!!Are you offended by TAF avatars????:confused:

Jetaholic
04-13-2007, 12:18 PM
If you don't have a TAF avatar you ain't down! :D
Just wanted to thank everyone for giving my g/f a warm welcome. She's really glad to be a part of the HB crew. Hopefully once I get the boat water ready we'll get some HB ready pics. Hopefully I get the ones that are "Too Hot For Hot Boat". :D

JetStalker
04-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Yes, I am stoked to be here. I'd been talking with Ali for a couple days before I signed up, so she's the only one I really know, but I am really enjoying it!
Kim...You're damn right look out! I say this a lot... "Whoever said 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' never pissed off an Irish girl!" Woot!
Hey, TAF... like the avatar? Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

Kim Hanson
04-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Yes, I am stoked to be here. I'd been talking with Ali for a couple days before I signed up, so she's the only one I really know, but I am really enjoying it!
Kim...You're damn right look out! I say this a lot... "Whoever said 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' never pissed off an Irish girl!" Woot!
BenchRacers is allways open and I ask for it alot :D :D ............( . )( . )............

racecar.hotshoe
04-14-2007, 06:31 AM
BenchRacers is allways open and I ask for it alot :D :D ............( . )( . )............
:D :D :D :D
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2868787749

Kim Hanson
04-14-2007, 07:18 AM
:D :D :D :D
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2868787749
She doesn't know yet :D :D .........( . )( . )...........

racecar.hotshoe
04-14-2007, 07:24 AM
She doesn't know yet :D :D .........( . )( . )...........
Soon she will....:)

photo chick
04-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Are you offended by TAF avatars????:confused:
Nope but having grown up in the same house as TAF I know one is ENOUGH!!!!:D :D

TAF
04-17-2007, 01:50 PM
tired of looking at myself. So when do we get to see a pic of "a woman scorned"? Hopefully Jon hasn't gone down the creek. I told him to be a good boy (good boys deserve favor):D