PDA

View Full Version : Oh, you gotta watch this.....

boatsnblondes
04-12-2007, 06:10 AM
This oughta make ya spit up yer coffee....
Come on dude, tell us how ya REALLY feel, don't hold back...don't embelish...
Watch this....
http://www.break.com/index/double_standard.html
Another rabid Al Sharpton follower????

Run_em_Hard
04-12-2007, 07:05 AM
That dude needs to be shot...

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Kill Whitey!

SB
04-12-2007, 07:38 AM
and of course who can argue with the logic and moral authority of this man:
Snoop Says Rappers And Imus Are 'Two Separate Things'
MC says radio host's racially inflammatory comments shouldn't be compared to rap lyrics
Snoop Dogg has issued a new warning: Don't dare to compare his lyrics — or any other MC's — to syndicated radio host Don Imus' recent racially inflammatory comments about the black women on the Rutgers University women's basketball team. Imus called them "nappy-headed ho's," among other insults."
Admittedly, Snoop and some of his peers have called women "b----es" and "ho's" in their lyrics, but as the Dogg put it Tuesday afternoon (April 10), there is no parallel to what Imus said.
"It's a completely different scenario," said Snoop, barking over the phone from a hotel room in L.A. "[Rappers] are not talking about no collegiate basketball girls who have made it to the next level in education and sports. We're talking about ho's that's in the 'hood that ain't doing sh--, that's trying to get a n---a for his money. These are two separate things. First of all, we ain't no old-ass white men that sit up on MSNBC [the cable network home to Imus] going hard on black girls. We are rappers that have these songs coming from our minds and our souls that are relevant to what we feel. I will not let them mutha-----as say we in the same league as him."
Snoop did say, though, that the media needs to treat Imus as it treats some MCs (or football players, even).
"Kick him off the air forever," he said. "Ban him like they did [Adam] 'Pacman' Jones. They kicked him out the [National Football] League for the whole season [for numerous violations of the NFL's personal-conduct policy, including multiple arrests], but this punk gets to get on the air and call black women 'nappy-headed ho's.' "
For now, however, Snoop has other things to worry about. The rapper is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday morning in Pasadena, California, on felony charges of sale or transportation of marijuana and possession of a firearm. The charges stem from the rapper's October arrest at the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California (see "Snoop Dogg Arrested For Drug, Gun Possession At Airport").

blown65
04-12-2007, 08:07 AM
hood that ain't doing sh--, that's trying to get a n---a for his money
Yet he can do an interview and use this language but if a white person did. OMG

boatsnblondes
04-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Bump to the top....tell us ya really feel dude....

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
04-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Shouldn't that dude be washing my windows at the stop light or something???
Dirtbag...people like that are the reason you get this kinda animosity between races.
Yep, Kill the white man...then who's gonna pay for your welfare dipshit??
Damn, I thought that guy was the opening act for Jesse and Reverend Al!!:devil:

Racey
04-12-2007, 09:12 PM
I saw that, i think its hillarious how much this guy believes his own bs :D

Daddy_G
04-12-2007, 09:38 PM
And to think we gave his people a free "cruise" to the US of A back in the day - keep it real my brotha.
This is where liberalism has gone too far!
If a "honky" got up and said some shit like that Al, Jesse and the rest of the brothas would be on it like stink on shit!
Why can't we all just be color blind for REAL!

ROZ
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
hard to follow that one.... LMAO

RitcheyRch
04-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Scary to see and think that there are actually people who believe the crap spewing out of his mouth. :mad:

deltarat
04-13-2007, 05:00 AM
WTF is wrong with people? While Imus got fired for making a comment that was hurtful to some people, he was simply stating something that everyone else was all ready thinking and this guy gets applauded…again I say WTF!!

707dog
04-13-2007, 05:17 AM
Damn No Wonder Why I Got A Bunch Of Snoop Doggs Chit On My Ipod...b's And H's Gotta Love'm No Matter How There Hair Looks...lmao:d

HM
04-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Kill the white people, but buy my album first.

KREGER
04-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Hey I am white and VERY sollution orientated. Does anyone have a big cliff I drive my whole family off with in our car??
Comon' kids lets fix this beeotch! LOL:D

Baja Big Dog
04-13-2007, 07:24 AM
His concern shouldnt be with WHITEY...it should be with whitey with GUNS!!!!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
04-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Can you imangine the shit he's growin in that HAIR!!!:D :eek:

shrek
04-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Can you imagine if a white man got up and said that we need to exterminate Black People?
Imus would look like a saint......
Shrek

Mandelon
04-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Its all so clear now. White people are the problem.
Without whitey the world would be a utopian eden.

707dog
04-13-2007, 07:50 AM
just goes to show some peoples stupidity and there solutions to fix the world...lmao have to let one of my brotha hommies see it so he can laugh his azz off at his uncle..lmao....all fun intended!!