PDA

View Full Version : Clippers-Lakers tonight 4-12-07

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Game Time and his soon to be wife Shauntee are going to the game with Deanne and myself. Should be a good game and like I told GT "I guess a LF and CF can get along during the game".
Clippers by 6
:)

dmontzsta
04-12-2007, 07:53 AM
You better hope the clippers win, if they dont their playoff hopes are just about shot by one game. hehe, I love it.
I hope the Lakers SPANK their stupid asses so all you CFs can cry.:D
Lets go Warriors, beat the kings and if the Lakers beat the clippers you pull up by 2 full games! :D with only two to go that means the clippers would have to win the rest of their games and the warriors would have to lose the rest of theirs. :D

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 08:50 AM
since both la teams are playing like dog dung, lets put a lil wager on tonights game ?? it'll make it more interesting that's for sure :rolleyes: what frosh/soph fans are in ??? :D
You missed your opportunity at the beginning of the season "Johnny come lately"
:idea:

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 08:52 AM
You better hope the clippers win, if they dont their playoff hopes are just about shot by one game. hehe, I love it.
I hope the Lakers SPANK their stupid asses so all you CFs can cry.:D
Lets go Warriors, beat the kings and if the Lakers beat the clippers you pull up by 2 full games! :D with only two to go that means the clippers would have to win the rest of their games and the warriors would have to lose the rest of theirs. :D
Look at Don....all comfortable in the 7th position going into the playoffs. Nice job by the Lakers this year....How many wins again biach! lol Your expectations of your Lakers just keep getting lower and lower and lower and lower

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 09:01 AM
ppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy ........ where the hell have you been ??? i don't hear the same noise from you that you had at the beginning of the season as now : you must have duct tape on your grill .... at least i've stayed on my ship :jawdrop:
I haven't jumped ship. It has just been "insane" and ATL going at it all year. They get a little repetitive talking about injuries and shit in every post. It gets old, quick.
As I said...Clips by 6

Jyruiz
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
No matter what has happened thru out the season, both teams have dissapointed. The Clipps were suppose to contend for the Pacific title and the Lakers were suppose to improve on last season.

AirtimeLavey
04-12-2007, 09:20 AM
This should be a good game. The intensity should be there from both teams tonight. Could be one of the better games between the two in a long time. Lakers will take it. Good game to go to. Try to have fun while you watch the JV lose to a team that's still not 100% (had to throw that in :devil: ), but still able to handle the Clips just fine. With the Lakers' team broadcasting the game, it will be much easier to watch the Clips. :D

AirtimeLavey
04-12-2007, 09:27 AM
No matter what has happened thru out the season, both teams have dissapointed. The Clipps were suppose to contend for the Pacific title and the Lakers were suppose to improve on last season.
True. Lakers were better.....then, the injuries. :devil: Clips have the talent, but just couldn't put it together. Don't know what their team is going to look like next year, since I don't follow them closely, but if they can keep it intact, they've got promise. Dunleavy might the only thing blocking it.
Lakers just need to get healthy, esp. at the 5, maybe improve at the 1, and they'll be playing well like they did at the start of the year. Still, as the ABC announcer said Sun., most teams are worried about poss. facing them in the playoffs.

dmontzsta
04-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Look at Don....all comfortable in the 7th position going into the playoffs. Nice job by the Lakers this year....How many wins again biach! lol Your expectations of your Lakers just keep getting lower and lower and lower and lower
7th position is better than no position. :) Remember, regular season records are erased in the playoffs, you get a new start. ;)

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
This should be a good game. The intensity should be there from both teams tonight. Could be one of the better games between the two in a long time. Lakers will take it. Good game to go to. Try to have fun while you watch the JV lose to a team that's still not 100% (had to throw that in :devil: ), but still able to handle the Clips just fine. With the Lakers' team broadcasting the game, it will be much easier to watch the Clips. :D
You have become a broken friggin' record just like Insane....Give the injury thing a rest already.
You guys are really sounding pathetic these days. Friggin whiners....and shit

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 11:23 AM
you are trying to tell someone who's team hasn't been to the playoffs ... well like forever ... he has no idea :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Keyes...you have been hanging out in the dirt too long

AirtimeLavey
04-12-2007, 02:21 PM
You have become a broken friggin' record just like Insane....Give the injury thing a rest already.
You guys are really sounding pathetic these days. Friggin whiners....and shit
Lol....ok, how about this....there's no excuse for the Lakers not to win tonight, period. We've got enough on the floor to get it done. Looking forward to a good game. :D

Cole Trickle
04-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Lakers by 7:D

Daddy_G
04-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Just tipped off!
This is a big one for both teams, should be fun.

acatitude
04-12-2007, 09:30 PM
well guess Ill be rooting for the clips against the Kings sunday........... Don my boy talk to us :D

BajaMike
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Yea, Tom will be happy driving home tonight.......:D

RCB19
04-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Nice job tonight Clips!

acatitude
04-12-2007, 09:54 PM
wwhhhhhooooooooeeeewwwww wwhhhhoooooooooeeeeeeewwwwww ...... that is the horn for the clipper bandwagon ... "all aboard" :D tom will be your driver tonight, climb aboard, there's plenty of room, no need to rush or shove each other :jawdrop: nice win frosh/soph, way to beat up a tired injured varsity club ... now go back to the "visitor's" locker room and go home :eek: :D
tired, injured??? when I checked they both have played the same amount of games and I saw kobe, odom and walton out there..... give the injury shiat a rest. you should be more concerned about not dropping into the 8th or ninth spot:D

AirtimeLavey
04-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow. What a choke. Kobe's flat amazing even though he had poor shot selection at the end - though it's tough when you're getting double and triple teamed all night. Was starting to like LO, and I'm back to not liking him. Trade him and someone else for KG. Kobe needs help. Even though LO's had close to trip.dubs many times, too much he does dumb things or comes up ineffective. What's he thinking shooting from the outside at the end. He's taller than most the guys out there, and his outside % sucks. He needs to be going strong to the hole.
Good comeback by the Clips. PJ put in a strange rotation w/about 8 mins. left in the 4th and there went the game. That plus LO's stupidity and Kobe's misses. Just what the Clips needed. They might just squeek into the playoffs. Mag has career night and EB was solid. Good win for the Clips. Lakers gotta get it together for real, like right now.
Big night for CF.

GAME TIME
04-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Yea, Tom will be happy driving home tonight.......:D
Oh he was, but I was driving and had to listen to how great the Clippers were all the way home. :devil: Had an awesome time at the game tonight with a Clipper Fan. :eek: See Laker and Clipper fans can get along.:D

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 06:25 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm.......................

ChumpChange
04-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Lol....ok, how about this....there's no excuse for the Lakers not to win tonight, period. We've got enough on the floor to get it done. Looking forward to a good game. :D
nice win frosh/soph, way to beat up a tired injured varsity club ... now go back to the "visitor's" locker room and go home :eek: :D
Why are the Laker Fans contradicting each other? One says they have no excuse not to win and then the other makes excuses that they are beat up and tired?
It's the end of the season. All teams in the NBA are beat up and tired. They've all played the same amount of games afterall.

acatitude
04-13-2007, 07:27 AM
give me a fukcing break .... you clipper fans and the team have been making up every "EXCUSE" in the books on how they "suck" every year since their existence :eek: can you say "history" ??? and apparently "future" too :sqeyes: :D
there is no yesterday and tomorrow isnt here. tonight yuou got your ass handed to you . those are the facts 2 games seperate there win total and with casell playing they are a better team then you. man up boys ... and Im not a clipper fan :D

Mr. C
04-13-2007, 07:33 AM
congrats to the clippers.
Dilligaf, why did you delete your post? (Pretty sure it was yours)

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 07:34 AM
How bout them lakers............................................ .............................

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 07:46 AM
It is funny how DILLF and a few others say injuries are no excuse. YET every announcer announcing the game talked about how they are just starting to come around again after all the injuries, that is all you heard all night. Anyone who says injures are not an excuse is just play delusional and wants to find any way to hate.
Good to see Radman back, even though he only played a few minutes. The Lakers just need Kwame back and the center will be safe again.
Turiaf is a machine though, he was handling EB and Kayman himself!
Bring on the suns tonight, should be another great game.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 07:47 AM
congrats to the clippers.
Dilligaf, why did you delete your post? (Pretty sure it was yours)
lol...It was mine and I thought I would have a kinder, gentler day today in regards to the LF's and their pain this Friday the 13th.
Funny how "Insane" has disappeared :). I am searching to see if he is on some ledge somewhere. Anybody hear from his silly ass today?

Mr. C
04-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Well all i can say is thank you for thinking of our feelings:D :D :D
Friday 13th:mad: :mad:
lol...It was mine and I thought I would have a kinder, gentler day today in regards to the LF's and their pain this Friday the 13th.
Funny how "Insane" has disappeared :). I am searching to see if he is on some ledge somewhere. Anybody hear from his silly ass today?

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 07:53 AM
I had a wisdom tooth pulled and was sort of sleeping on and off yesterday.
I never disappear, unlike yourself. Lakers fan for life through it all.

Jordy
04-13-2007, 07:55 AM
Wow, Kobe is such an amazing player, he got 50 points again and they STILL lost... :notam:
Would you rather have one player that can score 50 points a game or 3 players that are good for 25-30 points a game, combined with the rest of the team. ;)
Something about putting all your eggs in one basket comes to mind... :D

acatitude
04-13-2007, 08:00 AM
well, that was a struggle trying to make sense of your grammar and spelling, but i managed to complete it !!! and coming from suckramento, your queens have there own slew of "problems" ... good luck :jawdrop:
this isnt about my suk ass kings, I admit when they are terrible and i havent used the injury card, hell all teams go thru that, thats why you have 12 guys.
clips and lakers split the series and it seems the clips are playing a little better right now then the lakers. Should be interesting to see how the suns feel tonight, meaning who they want to play, whether they lay down a bit or help push the lakers to the 8th spot.......:D

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 08:03 AM
this isnt about my suk ass kings, I admit when they are terrible and i havent used the injury card, hell all teams go thru that, thats why you have 12 guys.
clips and lakers split the series and it seems the clips are playing a little better right now then the lakers. Should be interesting to see how the suns feel tonight, meaning who they want to play, whether they lay down a bit or help push the lakers to the 8th spot.......:D
If you are missing starters and your go to guys off the bench, it will effect you. Why else do you think they went on a losing streak? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
Odom is having surgery as soon as the season is over, he is playing with a torn labrum and last time I check your shoulder had alot to do with the game.
Walton is still playing with a sore ankle, he rushed back and he said it is about 80%. They are still missing Kwame Brown their starting center who is their toughest defender in the post.
Its all good though, they are coming around just in time.
Hopefully they spank the suns tonight and make the series 2-2. It would be sweet to eliminate the suns first round this year, Jordy wouldnt hear the end of that, believe me!:D

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow, Kobe is such an amazing player, he got 50 points again and they STILL lost... :notam:
Would you rather have one player that can score 50 points a game or 3 players that are good for 25-30 points a game, combined with the rest of the team. ;)
Something about putting all your eggs in one basket comes to mind... :DHuh, kobe is a great player but that just shows you that you need a TEAM to win.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Huh, kobe is a great player but that just shows you that you need a TEAM to win.
You suns fans might want to stay low until after the game tonight, if he drops 60 on you guys and walks out with the win, what will you say? :D

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 08:07 AM
If you are missing starters and your go to guys off the bench, it will effect you. Why else do you think they went on a losing streak? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
Odom is having surgery as soon as the season is over, he is playing with a torn labrum and last time I check your shoulder had alot to do with the game.
Walton is still playing with a sore ankle, he rushed back and he said it is about 80%. They are still missing Kwame Brown their starting center who is their toughest defender in the post.
Its all good though, they are coming around just in time.
Hopefully they spank the suns tonight and make the series 2-2. It would be sweet to eliminate the suns first round this year, Jordy wouldnt hear the end of that, believe me!:DDon, come on you know very damn well the lakers will not beat the suns in the first round.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Kobe's shots were rushed last night, they needed something to fall in and who else to make it fall in?
Nobody can criticize Kobe, he is what every fan of every team goes to the games to see, hate him or love him he amazes every single NBA fan, announcer, coach, etc...

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Don, come on you know very damn well the lakers will not beat the suns in the first round.
What? Nothing is guaranteed, that is why the games must be played.
They certainly almost did it last year, I know you suns fans were biting your nails when the suns were down to the 1-3. The Lakers are deeper this year and starting to come around again, lets see how it pans out huh? Besides, if you can predict it, go lay down a few thousand in Vegas on the playoffs and build yourself a V-Drive. ;)

ChumpChange
04-13-2007, 08:11 AM
You suns fans might want to stay low until after the game tonight, if he drops 60 on you guys and walks out with the win, what will you say? :D
They'll probably just say "Wait for the Playoffs" like you always do after a loss. :D

Jordy
04-13-2007, 08:12 AM
That you guys have a good player but the team still sucks??? :notam:

skygod73
04-13-2007, 08:13 AM
Both teams suck this year. What a bummer, so much potential this season for the Lakers wasted. Injuries started the problem, but poor defense and no other scoring options at the end of games is the reason they suck right now. They seem to turn the ball over at the worst times. Give the Clipps credit for taking the game. Whatever it takes, get KG. I say LO, Bynum, and Cook or another throw in. Gotta keep Luke and Turiaf though.

acatitude
04-13-2007, 08:14 AM
rushed shots ??? could that be because the clips defended him... hey Don have the lakers ever lost a game just because the other team played better????:D be thankful you play the suk ass kings 1 more time this year...

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 08:17 AM
rushed shots ??? could that be because the clips defended him... hey Don have the lakers ever lost a game just because the other team played better????:D be thankful you play the suk ass kings 1 more time this year...
Yeah you run down the floor and jack up a 3 without the setting up anything, I say that is a rushed shot. Yes they have lost, I am not as delusional as most of you who think the Lakers just suck and there is no reason for it.

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 08:23 AM
Its funny to see all you laker fans, o kobe 60 kobe 50. What happends if kobe only scores 25? who on the team makes up the other 25 or 35?
You need a group of guys that can give you 15-20 everynite. Look at the mavs, do they have one guy who drops 50 PLUS everynite? No, they have a group of guys who drop 15-20.
Kobe scored 50, the next closest was parker with 19 and evans with 11. Walton, odem added some points but come on. Some kind of TEAM that is

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 08:23 AM
I am just loving it this AM :)
I will just let the Clippers win over the Lakers speak for itself

OutCole'd
04-13-2007, 08:34 AM
As much as I hate to say this, Congratulations.:mad: :D

AirtimeLavey
04-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Lol....somehow, I'm thinking this won't last. Heard rumor you deleted a post. I missed it. Your Clips earned you a little bragging time, brief as it will be. That was a big win for them. A real stunner, but then I heard about a 102 year old lady that hit a hole in one the other day. Lightning strikes. :D
Good game. Best I've ever seen for the JV. Let's see if they can carry it into the post season. Lakers still going to make a showing this post season.

eliminatedsprinter
04-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah you run down the floor and jack up a 3 without the setting up anything, I say that is a rushed shot. Yes they have lost, I am not as delusional as most of you who think the Lakers just suck and there is no reason for it.
Exactly there are several reasons.
1. Injuries
2. Lack of conditioning (most likely due to reason #1)
3. Poor Defense (could be related to #1 and 2, but they had poor Defense last year too).
4. Too much reliance on outside shooting.
Anyone else have any??
It's a shame, both the Lakers and the Clipps looked like they had interesting teams this year (although I've never thought much of Dunleavy as a coach). Their collapses are disipointing.:)

eliminatedsprinter
04-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Indeed
There are several reasons.
1. Injuries
2. Lack of conditioning (most likely due to reason #1)
3. Poor Defense (could be related to #1 and 2, but they had poor Defense last year too).
4. Too much reliance on outside shooting.
Anyone else have any??
It's a shame, both the Lakers and the Clipps looked like they had interesting teams this year (although I've never thought much of Dunleavy as a coach). Their collapses are disipointing.:)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Its funny to see all you laker fans, o kobe 60 kobe 50. What happends if kobe only scores 25? who on the team makes up the other 25 or 35?
You need a group of guys that can give you 15-20 everynite. Look at the mavs, do they have one guy who drops 50 PLUS everynite? No, they have a group of guys who drop 15-20.
Kobe scored 50, the next closest was parker with 19 and evans with 11. Walton, odem added some points but come on. Some kind of TEAM that is
Kobe only started scoring that many within the last 20 games to make up for injuries. From the beginning to mid-season when the team was healthy, if you remember all of the starters were in double figures, Kobe was averaging 8 assists and everyone was talking about how Kobe has lost his scoring abilities and he is passing too much. It is always one thing after another for the Lakers and Kobe, funny how everyone keeps them under a microscope.

GAME TIME
04-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Lakers have horrible defense!!! 32 pts in the 4th shows that. Dilligaf and I were sitting over by the Lakers bench and when Smush let his guy turn the corner for an easy lay up, it was so evident that HE has no defense. It looked like he didn't even try. Even Rick Fox got up and started yelling at him. :D The team is just that a team. Smush can't be the blame and either can Kobe. If Kobe dishes it out after being double or triple teamed and the other guys can't make a shot, of course he is going to try and make it instead of passing it again. He tries to pass more than his stats show. He is almost at 6 assists a game this year which is pretty impresive for a shooting guard. Actually that is number one among shooting guards. So you can't blame Kobe for trying.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Want to know whats REALLY sad?
The Lakers had so many injuries and lost so many close games and they are STILL ahead of the clippers and a sure spot for the 7th and the clippers are playing as hard as they can to make it in the 8th. lol

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Lakers have horrible defense!!! 32 pts in the 4th shows that. Dilligaf and I were sitting over by the Lakers bench and when Smush let his guy turn the corner for an easy lay up, it was so evident that HE has no defense. It looked like he didn't even try. Even Rick Fox got up and started yelling at him. :D The team is just that a team. Smush can't be the blame and either can Kobe. If Kobe dishes it out after being double or triple teamed and the other guys can't make a shot, of course he is going to try and make it instead of passing it again. He tries to pass more than his stats show. He is almost at 6 assists a game this year which is pretty impresive for a shooting guard. Actually that is number one among shooting guards. So you can't blame Kobe for trying.
EXACTLY!
The Lakers have already said they need one more star.
Smush is gone after this year, his contract is up. He is not the type of point guard for the triangle. PJ's triangle guard plays D and spots up and hits open jumpers. That is all you need.
Buss has said he will keep the following:
Kobe
Odom
Bynum
Walton
Everyone else is on the block. I personally think you have to keep Evans and Turiaf as well though, they hustle.
Odom and Walton are a perfect fit for the triangle and Kobe. They would rather pass than score, but they have the ability to score when needed.
Odom is very quiet and just fills up the box, he is a rebounding machine.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:18 AM
EXACTLY!
The Lakers have already said they need one more star.
Smush is gone after this year, his contract is up. He is not the type of point guard for the triangle. PJ's triangle guard plays D and spots up and hits open jumpers. That is all you need.
Buss has said he will keep the following:
Kobe
Odom
Bynum
Walton
Everyone else is on the block. I personally think you have to keep Evans and Turiaf as well though, they hustle.
Odom and Walton are a perfect fit for the triangle and Kobe. They would rather pass than score, but they have the ability to score when needed.
Odom is very quiet and just fills up the box, he is a rebounding machine.
You ain't getting shit back if you don't give. Don't you understand this? The days of HOF's coming to finish their carrear and try to win a championship for minimum wages is over with. The Lakers of NOW are not the Lakers of OLD. Deal with it cupcake :)

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Want to know whats REALLY sad?
The Lakers had so many injuries and lost so many close games and they are STILL ahead of the clippers and a sure spot for the 7th and the clippers are playing as hard as they can to make it in the 8th. lol
You might want to look at the remaining schedules and think about what you are saying. The Clips HAVE had just as many lost games due to injuries as the Lakers. Check it out before you spew your HOMER bs. Your stats are never right....just like you said the Lakers had already won the season series over the Clippers. Sorry, but you are either just lying or you have no idea WTF you are talking about.
I bet you sat up all night, crying, rocking back and forth, looking at your Kobe poster and yelling out "WHY, WHY, WHY!......"
lol
Hang in there Don....there is always next year :)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:25 AM
You ain't getting shit back if you don't give. Don't you understand this? The days of HOF's coming to finish their carrer and try to win a championship for minimum wages is over with. The Lakers of NOW are not the Lakers of OLD. Deal with it cupcake :)
No shit dumbass.
The Lakers have money to play with this year also and there are some nice free agents hitting the market.
I was simply stating the players who are SAFE.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
You might want to look at the remaining schedules and think about what you are saying. The Clips HAVE had just as many lost games due to injuries as the Lakers. Check it out before you spew your HOMER bs. Your stats are never right....just like you said the Lakers had already won the season series over the Clippers. Sorry, but you are either just lying or you have no idea WTF you are talking about.
I bet you sat up all night, crying, rocking back and forth, looking at your Kobe poster and yelling out "WHY, WHY, WHY!......"
lol
Hang in there Don....there is always next year :)
You are a crazy old man, are you losing your mind? Why do you continue to talk shit when THE CLIPPERS ARE BEHIND THE LAKERS!!!
What more do you want? The clippers suck! They have stayed pretty healthy all year and have not put anything together, they still below 500 for crying outloud.
I dont understand you.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:28 AM
No shit dumbass.
The Lakers have money to play with this year also and there are some nice free agents hitting the market.
I was simply stating the players who are SAFE.
If you are serious about winning then NO-ONE should be untouchable...even the bitch Kobe. IF IT IMPROVES your team it should be done regardless. We will send you over some more ex-Clippers so you can compete better next year :)

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:30 AM
You are a crazy old man, are you losing your mind? Why do you continue to talk shit when THE CLIPPERS ARE BEHIND THE LAKERS!!!
What more do you want? The clippers suck! They have stayed pretty healthy all year and have not put anything together, they still below 500 for crying outloud.
I dont understand you.
UNDERSTAND this:
The Clippers have had just as many injuries as the Lakers this year. Prove me wrong Nostradaumus....Look at the facts and quit your whining

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:31 AM
If you are serious about winning then NO-ONE should be untouchable...even the bitch Kobe. IF IT IMPROVES your team it should be done regardless. We will send you over some more ex-Clippers so you can compete better next year :)
Funny how you shit talk Kobe.
I bet your clippers would trade 3 of any one of their players for Kobe.

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 10:31 AM
We should know better then to argue with laker fans, they will always have a reason WHY they didnt win and why they last in the first round again.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Funny how you shit talk Kobe.
I bet your clippers would trade 3 of any one of their players for Kobe.
Nope...wouldn't help the team play :)

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:33 AM
We should know better then to argue with laker fans, they will always have a reason WHY they didnt win and why they last in the first round again.
Don is just out of control this AM. Won't give credit and won't accept responsibility. They lost to a better team last night....SIMPLE AS THAT!
Get back to work Don and accept the ass whupping and move on.

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Don is just out of control this AM. Won't give credit and won't accept responsibility. They lost to a better team last night....SIMPLE AS THAT!
I will give you that, but the boards dont lie. The clips wont make it into the play-offs and they are behind the fakers.
Sorry bro, just stating facts

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:38 AM
UNDERSTAND this:
The Clippers have had just as many injuries as the Lakers this year. Prove me wrong Nostradaumus....Look at the facts and quit your whining
Just as many injuries? lmao what a ****ing joke, you really dont pay attention do you?
Lets compare: Here is who has been hurt on the Lakers this year.
Kobe Bryant - 6 games
Kwame Brown - 40 games
Brian Cook - 20 games
Maurice Evans - 8 games
Chris Mihm - All games
Lamar Odom - 28 games
Vlad Rad - 29 games
Ronny Turiaf - 11 games
Luke Walton - 33 games
That is 9 players, how many have the clippers lost? and how long?
Bring on YOUR STATS Mr. Statistician NBA fan. :rolleyes: :)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:40 AM
And the suns will always have a reason why they never win/won a championship! :D
Remember, the Lakers are usually always on top and they are rebuilding to get back there again, they just had a full shake down and a complete makeover within the last 3 years.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I will give you that, but the boards dont lie. The clips wont make it into the play-offs and they are behind the fakers.
Sorry bro, just stating facts
At this moment the Clips are IN the playoffs. Will they stay there or not is the ?. They play Portland tonight and the Lakers play PHX. They can be 1/2 game behind the Lakers after tonight with 3 games left while the Lakers will have 2 left.
Who the **** knows the final outcome but.....The Lakers CAN and MIGHT fall completely out of the playoffs :)

GAME TIME
04-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Get back to work Don and accept the ass whupping and move on.
I wouldn't go that far. They lost obviously, but to a better team? I don't think so. Clippers won so they deserve the credit but they are not a better team.
Some pics from last night...
Look at Kobe saying, "Is that Dilligaf? What's he doing sittng with a Laker Fan?"
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c284/jmcmahan23/DSCN7600.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c284/jmcmahan23/DSCN7601.jpg

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Just as many injuries? lmao what a ****ing joke, you really dont pay attention do you?
Lets compare: Here is who has been hurt on the Lakers this year.
Kobe Bryant - 6 games
Kwame Brown - 40 games
Brian Cook - 20 games
Maurice Evans - 8 games
Chris Mihm - All games
Lamar Odom - 28 games
Vlad Rad - 29 games
Ronny Turiaf - 11 games
Luke Walton - 33 games
That is 9 players, how many have the clippers lost? and how long?
Bring on YOUR STATS Mr. Statistician NBA fan. :rolleyes: :)
You look it up for me and then I will prove you wrong, AGAIN!

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Joey...we have lots of good pics but Deanne's camera will not upload them so I can't post em up :( We got some really good ones though.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:48 AM
You look it up for me and then I will prove you wrong, AGAIN!
You just owned yourself, you are basically bowing out cause you know I am right.
The clippers just lost livingston and were without cassell a few games, wasnt Kaman hurt a game or two? that is all I know.
You know damn well the clippers have not had nearly the injuries that the Lakers have.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 10:50 AM
At this moment the Clips are IN the playoffs. Will they stay there or not is the ?. They play Portland tonight and the Lakers play PHX. They can be 1/2 game behind the Lakers after tonight with 3 games left while the Lakers will have 2 left.
Who the **** knows the final outcome but.....The Lakers CAN and MIGHT fall completely out of the playoffs :)
The Lakers just need one more win to seal the deal. They play the suns tonight and the queens after that.

GAME TIME
04-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Joey...we have lots of good pics but Deanne's camera will not upload them so I can't post em up :( We got some really good ones though.
Cool because I didn't get that many since the flash nazi didn't let us use the flash and the pictures came out blurry.

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 10:54 AM
The Lakers just need one more win to seal the deal. They play the suns tonight and the queens after that.They better look to the queens. Cause we all know they aint going to win tonite.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:55 AM
You just owned yourself, you are basically bowing out cause you know I am right.
The clippers just lost livingston and were without cassell a few games, wasnt Kaman hurt a game or two? that is all I know.
You know damn well the clippers have not had nearly the injuries that the Lakers have.
Do the work if you really want to prove me wrong.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:57 AM
The Lakers just need one more win to seal the deal. They play the suns tonight and the queens after that.
Well, the Clippers play PHX also but it is the Suns last game of the year. More than likely they will be resting their best players. Maybe the Clips will get a break but they still have to PLAY the game.
Sactown is going to come after you guys hard. Knowing they MAY be able to knock the Lakers out of the playoffs will be incentive enough for them.

eliminatedsprinter
04-13-2007, 11:59 AM
We will send you over some more ex-Clippers so you can compete better next year :)
Why not? Put them in a quality organization and they will no doubt do better, just like so many other ex Clippers have for so many other teams over the years.;)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 01:17 PM
They better look to the queens. Cause we all know they aint going to win tonite.
Man, you need to use your skills to win money, since you can predict the future so well.:)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Do the work if you really want to prove me wrong.
**** that, I did it for my team, you do it...I am not wasting my team looking at those ugly mofos stats!

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Why not? Put them in a quality organization and they will no doubt do better, just like so many other ex Clippers have for so many other teams over the years.;)
BINGO:D
Elton Brand would be an all star on another team.

460 jus getn it
04-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Man, you need to use your skills to win money, since you can predict the future so well.:)And let me guess, if the lakers lose its cause people are out hurt..............RIGHT

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 01:47 PM
And let me guess, if the lakers lose its cause people are out hurt..............RIGHT
Partially, if they lose by 5 again who is to say that if they had Kwame he wouldnt have stopped 5 or scored 5? That is the problem with injuries, you never know...
but a lose is still a lose and that is why the season is long, so you can recover and that is why playoff games are 7 long.

acatitude
04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
geez Don you go on a rant rave about how how the lakers and Kobe should have the seat next to god, lol....... they are barely a 500 team and dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. now if they had 55 wins id have to agree with you....... BUT they are a 500 team they arent shit, so they win 1 or 2 more games then the clippers.....thats a lucky bounce or a couple good calls,,, 2 fockin games???? guess the lakers pretty much are a suck ass team like you always call the clips if they can only win 1 or 2 more.......

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 04:40 PM
geez Don you go on a rant rave about how how the lakers and Kobe should have the seat next to god, lol....... they are barely a 500 team and dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. now if they had 55 wins id have to agree with you....... BUT they are a 500 team they arent shit, so they win 1 or 2 more games then the clippers.....thats a lucky bounce or a couple good calls,,, 2 fockin games???? guess the lakers pretty much are a suck ass team like you always call the clips if they can only win 1 or 2 more.......
LOL...Telling it like it is BC :)

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
You are the second biggest hater. The Lakers demolished your queens so stop being so mad about it. They have beat good teams and lost to bad teams, bottom line is they are still better than the clippers and queens.

acatitude
04-13-2007, 06:39 PM
You are the second biggest hater. The Lakers demolished your queens so stop being so mad about it. They have beat good teams and lost to bad teams, bottom line is they are still better than the clippers and queens.
Has nothing to do with the KIngs buddy boy.. you just dont want to accept the truth, and like Ive always said, I was laker fan before you were prolly born kiddy. and if the kings arent in it i root for the lakers...... BUt Don you are a whiney excuse ridden little girl when you talk about your lakers geesh get a grip.... they are a fockin 500 team at best they arent any better then the gueens or the clips....all these teams suck... they dont even compare to dallas or the suns or spurs.. remember losing your 3-1 game lead when the suns turned it on???? quit your whinnin son..... round 1 and out if you even get there...... now what if the queens just happen to punk your ass later this week oh my then you will for sure strangle yourself lol:D :D

acatitude
04-13-2007, 07:01 PM
suns havin a lay up drill so far 14 of 19 points on layups...... can the lakers say defense geesh

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 09:09 PM
suns havin a lay up drill so far 14 of 19 points on layups...... can the lakers say defense geesh
Kobe was tired after the Clippers wore him out. He had to play all 48 minutes against the Clips and had nothing left.
Defense and Lakers just don't go together....

acatitude
04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
well looks like the lakers are a 500 team like we have been tellin ya. they better win both games or they could be in trouble. and its a toss up who is the best between the warriors clips and lakers Don. and with cassell back I give the nod to the clips over the lakers but I think the warriors are better then both of them .

AirtimeLavey
04-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Kobe was tired after the Clippers wore him out. He had to play all 48 minutes against the Clips and had nothing left.
Defense and Lakers just don't go together....
Actually, they played decent defense tonight. It was the offense that let them down tonight. Didn't have the legs for the jumpers. It's going to get interesting.

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:25 PM
The two little hating bitches are happy, its all good. The Laker haters hate while they can. They are mostly in shock that the Lakers are at a low these last couple of season after the rebuild, its all good, they will be back on top. And you wont see me rubbing it in their faces, but boy do they have to bring up every loss.

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 09:51 PM
The two little hating bitches are happy, its all good. The Laker haters hate while they can. They are mostly in shock that the Lakers are at a low these last couple of season after the rebuild, its all good, they will be back on top. And you wont see me rubbing it in their faces, but boy do they have to bring up every loss.
You have to be getting worn out. All those losses are having a toll on you.
You rub plenty Don and talk a lot of shit to all other teams fans. I only go back/forth with you because you amuse me....lol
Enjoy another sleepless night...
I have noticed you not using any smiley faces or stuff like that. You are taking this much to serious. Chill a bit and try not to dwell on it too much.

acatitude
04-13-2007, 09:54 PM
get real Don we arent haters your just the biggest homo.... err homer there is... geez why should Kobe rape motel girls when you would give him a reach around whenever he asked. :D like I said you act like they are gods and they are a very mediocore team.. ah a 500 team id say. they shouldnt let 500 teams in the playoffs at all as far as im concerned. hope you took your heart meds tonight before you watched them get bitch slapped again.. ;)
ah Don we arent bringing up every loss... if you look at your posts its your lame injury excuse, this excuse that reason, yada yada you throw out after every loss that is so hilarious.... check it out

dmontzsta
04-13-2007, 09:56 PM
You have to be getting worn out. All those losses are having a toll on you.
You rub plenty Don and talk a lot of shit to all other teams fans. I only go back/forth with you because you amuse me....lol
Enjoy another sleepless night...
I have noticed you not using any smiley faces or stuff like that. You are taking this much to serious. Chill a bit and try not to dwell on it too much.
Listen dick nose, everyone knows whenver something goes wrong in Laker land, you are the one making 20 threads in the sandbar over it. I understand where you are coming from though, the clippers have been TRASH for many years and the Lakers have always been so far ahead of them, it wasnt even funny, you must have YEEEEEEEEEEEARS of hate for them cause of this, that will never go away.
I will just say enjoy the time while you have it, cause the Los Angeles Lakers organization is the second best in history, no matter what the record says now. That is something you will NEVER understand and that is why the fans have PRIDE and stay around through thick and thin. ;)
BTW: I forget smilies most of the time cause I am typing so damn fast...fast, something you dont know about at your age! :)
good night!

DILLIGAF
04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Listen dick nose, everyone knows whenver something goes wrong in Laker land, you are the one making 20 threads in the sandbar over it. I understand where you are coming from though, the clippers have been TRASH for many years and the Lakers have always been so far ahead of them, it wasnt even funny, you must have YEEEEEEEEEEEARS of hate for them cause of this, that will never go away.
I will just say enjoy the time while you have it, cause the Los Angeles Lakers organization is the second best in history, no matter what the record says now. That is something you will NEVER understand and that is why the fans have PRIDE and stay around through thick and thin. ;)
BTW: I forget smilies most of the time cause I am typing so damn fast...fast, something you dont know about at your age! :)
good night!
You sound bitter to me.....lol
Like I said....chill a bit

Jordy
04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
cause the Los Angeles Lakers organization is the second best in history, no matter what the record says now.
2nd place is still the first loser... ;)

acatitude
04-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I will just say enjoy the time while you have it, cause the Los Angeles Lakers organization is the second best in history,
good night!
well ok Don at least you are man enough to admit the KINGS organization is better then yours .. thats manning up boy:D :D :D

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 07:58 AM
well ok Don at least you are man enough to admit the KINGS organization is better then yours .. thats manning up boy:D :D :D
yeah, with all their championships! lol. :)
Boston Celtics are still the best franchise believe it or not, they still hold the most championships and at the end of the day, it is all about championships, nobody remembers individual games or how many times a team made the playoffs.

acatitude
04-14-2007, 10:02 AM
and you really think anyone cares about championships 10-20 years ago??? good for history but no player or fan cares about the past . what have yu done lately... Id be more concerned about how my organization is doing today and next year not 20 years ago...... ask shaq about rings lol

eliminatedsprinter
04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
and you really think anyone cares about championships 10-20 years ago??? good for history but no player or fan cares about the past . what have yu done lately... Id be more concerned about how my organization is doing today and next year not 20 years ago...... ask shaq about rings lol
I care and so do many others. That is why the teams work so hard to get them. When you win a title it stays with you and your team. You don't think Celtic fans care that they have the most titles?? You don't think Laker Fans want the Lakers to win another and tie them, or a couple more to have the most. They hang those banners in the rafters for a reason.

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I can tell you dont know what it is like to follow a team to the championship! Your post says it all. I have followed the Lakers for the last 16 years and it is something else to follow a team from game 1 until they hoist the trophy, what a great feeling.
Sorry you cannot experience that, if you did then you would realize the pride us fans have for our team.

acatitude
04-14-2007, 05:11 PM
I can tell you dont know what it is like to follow a team to the championship! Your post says it all. I have followed the Lakers for the last 16 years and it is something else to follow a team from game 1 until they hoist the trophy, what a great feeling.
Sorry you cannot experience that, if you did then you would realize the pride us fans have for our team.
like I told ya Don the only hear what he wants to hear homer.... I was a laker fan and attended most all their games back when they had kareem worthy nixon magic, so I think I get it;)

dmontzsta
04-14-2007, 05:43 PM
like I told ya Don the only hear what he wants to hear homer.... I was a laker fan and attended most all their games back when they had kareem worthy nixon magic, so I think I get it;)
I dont remember you saying that. Why all the hate then?

acatitude
04-15-2007, 08:00 AM
I dont remember you saying that. Why all the hate then?
DOn there is no hate its all in fun.
Just admit at 40-40 you are a 500 team battling to make the playoffs, not win a ring..... Did you want to make a bet whether the lakers win the championship???? I doubt it... Dont throw out your crap about the queens cuzz I never came on here yapping how great they are or would be if they hadnt lost bibby for 17 games miller for 20 some or martin for 12 etc etc... its part of the game and the truth be known, I think most of the team hates mussleman and thats why we played so poorly this year attimes... the coach will be gone.. mark my words..
and if the lakers make the playoffs, I will be rooting for them Don.... damn did I say that.... I always root for the underdog;)

460 jus getn it
04-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Found this funny comming from a RAIDERS FAN.

dmontzsta
04-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Found this funny comming from a RAIDERS FAN.
Pretty funny huh? :)
You know what, I just realized something else that is funny. You like the broncos and suns, neither of them have proved squat! yet all of the fans act as if they won the championship every year. :D