PDA

View Full Version : Little help here........................

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Lets paint the picture. My mom sold my little brothers truck on 3/31/07. The buyer gave her 1/2 of the money with the idea that he would be back monday(4/2/07) to give her he rest of the cash. Well as of today he has not contacted her at all. She has been calling him and is only able to get a hold of this guys wife. The wife says he works alot and that he will call my mom back, well he aint called nothing. We still have the title and the bill of sale that was suppose to get signed by both parties at the close of the sale. My mom gave this guy the benifit and he hasnt lived up to his end of the bargin.
So here is where i get involved, is there anyone out in ***boat land that can locate a residence based off a phone number. I already contacted a police friend and he said the info is unlisted. Im pissed because this money was going to be used to get my brother a new car. Help a brother out here.
O and bring on the jokers too.

Ziggy
04-12-2007, 08:33 AM
did she give him the truck? Report it stolen.
If moms has still got the truck sell it to someone else and give back his dough.
Alot depends on what if any paperwork there is between the two of them.

Jordy
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
So does the guy have the truck or is it still sitting Sanford and Son style up on blocks in the front yard??? :D :D :D
I'm sure there are some internet stalkers here who can find that kind of stuff out and will post it. Hell, they might even make some stuff up while they're at it. :notam:

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:35 AM
did she give him the truck? Report it stolen.
If moms has still got the truck sell it to someone else and give back his dough.
No she let him take the truck on the benifit. This is the brother to a guy who rented from our family for about 5 years. The brother is trying to get a hold of him also but cant.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:36 AM
So does the guy have the truck or is it still sitting Sanford and Son style up on blocks in the front yard??? :D :D :D
I'm sure there are some internet stalkers here who can find that kind of stuff out and will post it. Hell, they might even make some stuff up while they're at it. :notam:
Previous post

Biglue
04-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Report it stolen.
Why you have to sound all inteligent n shit Zig? You know that makes 460 look dumb....er wait. :D :D
Ask the brother where the dude lives Ty. Go up take the truck back. If he's friend to your family, you could give him a 2nd opportunity to complete the deal but the truck has to be held by your mom.

carreraelite
04-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Have any idea what part of town he lives in?? Discription of the truck??

Ziggy
04-12-2007, 08:41 AM
No she let him take the truck on the benifit. This is the brother to a guy who rented from our family for about 5 years. The brother is trying to get a hold of him also but cant.
That makes it tougher, but a call to his wife with a threat to report stolen might rouse him from the shadows.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Since he has the truck that changes things.
She can always threaten to report it stolenTrying to keep from doing that but will if it comes to that.
She is pissed, my step dad is livid and well me, i wanted to give the ***boat community something to do while at work.

Cheap Thrills
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM
http://www.infospace.com/home/white-pages/reverse-phone
Did ya'll miss me? :p
C.T. :wink:

460 jus getn it
Have any idea what part of town he lives in?? Discription of the truck??
Its a 623 area code.
I will pm you the info.

racecar.hotshoe
Go kick him in the junk.:D And RD sux!:eek:

riverbound
04-12-2007, 08:44 AM
At this point I would report it stolen. since it is, he gave you a deposit and hasnt returned to pay for the truck. SImple as that and once they do find the truck, if he doesnt pay immediately I would keep the money he gave as a deposit.

OnlyMoney
04-12-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.infospace.com/home/white-pages/reverse-phone
Did ya'll miss me? :p
YES! :)

uvindex
04-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Although reporting it stolen sounds good on the surface, I don't think that's the situation in this case (and the police will probably tell you so). I think they'll say it's a civil matter (basically an unpaid loan) rather than a stolen vehicle since the owner voluntarily gave it to the "buyer." If a person buys a car and stops making payments, the lien holder can repossess the car so that's the recourse here (if collecting the money no worky, of course).
Good luck! :)

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Anyone know of any INTERNET STALKERS that can dig up info on this guy?:D

whoya
04-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Google the phone number, it gives you the location.

carreraelite
04-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Although reporting it stolen sounds good on the surface, I don't think that's the situation in this case (and the police will probably tell you so). I think they'll say it's a civil matter (basically an unpaid loan) rather than a stolen vehicle since the owner voluntarily gave it to the "buyer." If a person buys a car and stops making payments, the lien holder can repossess the car so that's the recourse here (if collecting the money no worky, of course).
That's exactly it!!

Cheap Thrills
04-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Anyone know of any INTERNET STALKERS that can dig up info on this guy?:D
PM me his info. I'll see what I can do. :devil:

uvindex
04-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Anyone know of any INTERNET STALKERS that can dig up info on this guy?:DThere are sites, such as http://www.usa-people-search.com that will cough up lots of info on a person (for free, they'll give you the age and city of residence -- for $10-$20 bucks they'll give you a lot more, including last known addresses).

carreraelite
Put his phone number out on the boards, so everyone can call him!!:D

Ziggy
You are right about that, hense the reason I said "threaten".......just a tactic to make him shit or get off the pot....

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 08:56 AM
You speaky SPANISH.

uvindex
04-12-2007, 08:57 AM
You are right about that, hense the reason I said "threaten".......just a tactic to make him shit or get off the pot....Gotcha. (A good tactic, by the way. :))

Baja Big Dog
04-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Its not stolen.....and your screwed......your on your own on this one the cops wont help you.
Good Luck:D

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Its not stolen.....and your screwed......your on your own on this one the cops wont help you.
Good Luck:DPoint in case why i want an address.
I will go to guys home myself and get the truck back thats not the issue. Just need to find him first

uvindex
04-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Point in case why i want an address.
I will go to guys home myself and get the truck back thats not the issue. Just need to find him firstLike I said above, http://www.usa-people-search.com or one of the similar sites.

topless
04-12-2007, 09:34 AM
PM C-2 He can help you out. I think he just doesn't have the rest of the money right now so is avoiding the situation until he does but it is still in his name so if they have an accident guess who is liable.

AZJD
04-12-2007, 09:39 AM
I am not even going to comment...........................
Yes I am!:devil:
Does your mom want to sell your boat for you? I would be happy to give her half the money and take the boat.......:D :D :D

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I am not even going to comment...........................
Yes I am!:devil:
Does your mom want to sell your boat for you? I would be happy to give her half the money and take the boat.......:D :D :DYou aint got no money broke-ass. So STFU.

Coded-Dude
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
genius

AZJD
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
You aint got no money broke-ass. So STFU.
Oh yeah! I forgot who I was for a second.....................:D

76ANTHONY
04-12-2007, 10:08 AM
You aint got no money broke-ass. So STFU.
what are you trying to say? he cant afford the oil????:D

TAF
04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I ended up having to repo it from a steroided druggie who lost his job but always found money to buy gas in order to drive it.
Liability:idea:
Unfortunately, nearly anything he does in or w/ that vehicle can only be traced leagally back to your Mom or Bro.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Oh yeah! I forgot who I was for a second.....................:D
Just bringing you back down to earth bro.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 10:23 AM
I ended up having to repo it from a steroided druggie who lost his job but always found money to buy gas in order to drive it.
Liability:idea:
Unfortunately, nearly anything he does in or w/ that vehicle can only be traced leagally back to your Mom or Bro.And yes, that is another reason why i want to get the truck back or make the sale final.

dirty old man
04-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Lets hope mom didn't also give him a signed pink slip. If so, kiss it goodby

91nordic29
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
PM the name to me. I have some methods....:D

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Lets hope mom didn't also give him a signed pink slip. If so, kiss it goodby
Nope, she has the title and bill of sale. She was waiting till he brought the rest of the money to make the sale final

Lunatic
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
If you want the address from the phone number or his name and area code, you can go to 411.com and search the name. Then you may have to pay ten dollars, but you will end up with a current address and then you can go get the truck.
After you get the address and the truck, immediately Call your local police department and tell them you just repossessed the truck for lack of payment. That way if he calls the police to report it stolen then they will not take the report and you or anyone else in the truck does not have to be taken out of the car at gun point.

Lunatic
04-12-2007, 11:23 AM
I would do it for you, but my job tracks all the money we spend on 411.com, with a case number, so that we do not abuse this option.

WYRD
04-12-2007, 11:24 AM
You speaky SPANISH.
no but we can press 1 :D :D
I thought you had some boyz in da hood to handle this kinda biz:confused: gl;)

C-2
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
460 should have some good address and cell phone info. :)
Now he just needs some big arse guys for backup!

Biglue
04-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Now he just needs some big arse guys for backup!
Pretty sure 460's big ass is can back up......beware of the beeping sounds. :D

Wet Dream
04-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Beat your mom and tell her that she was a bad girl, and I hope she learned her lesson, now send her to her room without dinner. ;)

Devilman
04-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Nope, she has the title and bill of sale. She was waiting till he brought the rest of the money to make the sale final
Sounds like the dude that got the truck took care of that part already. :D

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Now he just needs some big arse guys for backup!Thanks again C-2.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Pretty sure 460's big ass is can back up......beware of the beeping sounds. :D
Your one to talk SLIM.

Biglue
04-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Sounds like the dude that got the truck took care of that part already. :D
TIMBER!!!!!!!! http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11276yb624_1_.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11276yb624_1_.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11276yb624_1_.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11276yb624_1_.gif

Biglue
04-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Your one to talk SLIM.
Bish please....never said I was skinny. I just said your ass makes beeping noises when you back up. :jawdrop: :D

2Driver
04-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Have you even called the Police to see what they would say? Since he does not have a bill of sale or the title it is as if he stole it while on a test drive leaving only collateral behind while on the test drive - that is theft.
Addresses and phone numbers could be all a skew if this guy is illegal or just a criminal. You may find yourself pulling up to an empty lot looking for the address. Besides are you really prepared to play repo man - it can get dicey.
Good luck - play it safe.

WYRD
04-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Have you even called the Police to see what they would say? Since he does not have a bill of sale or the title it is as if he stole it while on a test drive leaving only collateral behind while on the test drive - that is theft.
Addresses and phone numbers could be all a skew if this guy is illegal or just a criminal. You may find yourself pulling up to an empty lot looking for the address. Besides are you really prepared to play repo man - it can get dicey.
Good luck - play it safe.
come on this is 460 we are talking about here, he lives for this shit:D

C-2
04-12-2007, 12:03 PM
If 460 the "boot" guy, or is that somebody else?

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Thats 396, please dont involve me in any of his antics.

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Good luck - play it safe.Well being that i have a spare set of keys, getting the truck back should be rater easy

460 jus getn it
04-12-2007, 12:07 PM
come on this is 460 we are talking about here, he lives for this shit:D
And yes, thats is the very reason i wanted to know where he is.

Devilman
04-12-2007, 12:14 PM
LMFAO :D :D :D

2Driver
04-12-2007, 12:23 PM
recovers cars from Mexico if you need help:D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28532&stc=1&d=1176409372

Biglue
04-12-2007, 12:39 PM
recovers cars from Mexico if you need help:D
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28532&stc=1&d=1176409372
That's 460's cuz on his Mexican side of the family....he's disposing of one of 460's heists. :D

squirt'nmyload
04-12-2007, 01:17 PM
i went through this a couple years ago....the police won't do anything because your mom gave him the truck...like said before it is a civil matter....i then tried to reposses the vehicle myself and the fine tempe police almost arrested me for it after the scumbag called them on me!!.....i ended up having to hire a repo man to get it back for me.......he had it back in less than a day!!...i think it cost me 500 bucks but i did get to keep the deposit money(which was 3 g's) that the scum gave me so i wasn't that pissed about it.

C-2
04-12-2007, 09:09 PM
So the suspense is killing us.....you think 460 is sitting in a dark car, far away from any street lights, maybe drinking a can of courage or two, about a dozen or so cigarette butts lying on the ground below his window.....waiting for Pedro to go to sleep....:jawdrop: :sleeping: :jawdrop: :sleeping: