PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite diet to get trim for summer?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Just went to the heaviest weight ever in my life!!!! What is the quick way to go down becides the usual salad and gym thing.
Drugs? Grapefruit diet????:confused:
I dont want to buy more shorts!!!!

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Meth is always a trustworthly dieting source. Sure you'll loose your teeth, but you'll have a tight ass.

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 12:30 PM
sexsexand more sex!

centerhill condor
04-12-2007, 12:31 PM
about an hour a day at the gym...

Cole Trickle
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't eat so much and drink water at work to help curb your hunger.
I replaced Soda/Fast food with lean cuisine/Smart frozen meals at lunch.(Saves weight and $$)
I have never tried any of the fat blocker/Diet pills as they can't be good for you and I am a diabetic.:confused:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Cut out carbs and you will drop pounds. A good rule of thumb is not to eat anything white.....no white bread, no white rice, no crackers, no sugar, etc.
Lots of fruits and veggies! :)

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 12:42 PM
You sound like a culinary racist if you ask me

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Totaly funny!!!LOL!!!!

riverracerx
04-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I just lost 15 lbs in 11 weeks on Nutrisystem.
Not a bad deal. Really just need to learn portion control. That was the hard part...

BarryMac
04-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Cut out carbs and you will drop pounds. A good rule of thumb is not to eat anything white.....no white bread, no white rice, no crackers, no sugar, etc.
Lots of fruits and veggies! :)
Yup, what Mrs C said... :D

DILLIGAF
04-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Put the hambone down and push yourself away from the table :)
Situps, pushups, increase water intake and increase meal frequency while cutting down on portions. Oh ya, cut out the beer :(

NOTALENT
04-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Start shopping @ Trader Joes. They have some awesome chicken wraps, salads etc Filling and healthy. Start doing 30-45 min of cardio a day @ optimal heart rate and weight training. Drink lots of cold water! Your body works harder to make cold water body temprature. This also increases your metabolism.
Supplements I would recommend:
Guggulsterones- This will raise your bodys tempature, which will increase your metabolism.
Yohimbe- This helps to clear your arteries and also works as a vasodilator and supports testosterone levels.
L-Carnitine- is great for reducing muscle fatigue during workouts, increasing energy, and also for fat burning.
If you really wanted to you can even create your own LEGAL ECA stack PM me for that info.;) :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-12-2007, 12:51 PM
I knew someone would bring up the dam beer!!!!
Last night I drank Goose and Soda with real lime juice. Great stuff, I just need to learn not to drink as many of those as the beer!!:D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Not a bad deal. Really just need to learn portion control. That was the hard part...
You are shitting me right??? My left nut weighs more than you!!!

socalmofo
04-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I was 249 and dropped 22lbs in 2 months just by doing a few simple things.
1. NO MORE SODA (Cut out beer if you drink it)
2. Cheerios or a protien shake for Breakfast
3. Chicken salad with VERY little mayonaise, 1 can makes 2 sandwiches. I have a sandwich at 11am and another at 2pm. (You can do tuna also)
4. Have a Meat for dinner, salad (Even Ceaser), vegetable, and a small amount of potatoes.
5. I do 25 mins of Cardio 4 times a week. Usually on the treadmill.(7 days is too much)
6. Try to eat more protien in your meal than you do carbs.
7. If you cheat, cheat in the morning and stay active all day.
It really isn't that hard......Just don't eat junk and drink lots of water. You can even add crystal light to the water if you can't drink alot of water by itself.
Good Luck!

riverbound
04-12-2007, 01:03 PM
I hang out at the Buffet and then it makes me feel skinny being next to the Obese people :)

riverracerx
04-12-2007, 01:13 PM
My left nut weighs more than you!!!
Maybe you just need to cut off your left nut to lose weight? :D
I did that with no exercise either!

Baja Big Dog
04-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Dont be a quiter!!!:D

LAFD
04-12-2007, 01:16 PM
i did the atkins diet lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks walked 45 minutes a day. since going to the gym i gained 10 back from lifting weights but stick with the cardio at least 30 to 45 minutes. lots of water and a balanced diet.and unfortunalty beer no bueno.

BADBLOWN572
04-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I hang out at the Buffet and then it makes me feel skinny being next to the Obese people :)
Thats why I hang out with you. :D Boosts my self esteem. ;) :D

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Great suggestions above. cut out fast food, and processed food. Boycott anything with High Fructose corn syrup in it.
No crackers, tortillas, if you must have bread make sure its whole grain. Lots of fruit and veggies, beans.
Grapefruit juice, the unsweetened kind before meals seems to help curb appetite without drugs.
Portion control, and cutting out empty calories really makes the weight drop off pretty easily.
Exercise, a mix of cardio and weight lifting is obvious too. Adding muscle helps boost metabolism which burns calories for hours after your workout.
One of our guys at work has dropped 30 pounds simply by diet changes.
good Luck!

Buster
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Simple, reduce your carb intake. Like what was said before, nothing white... Bad thing is Goose is about the worst thing for you. Heavy carbs. Cut out sugar and reduce your carb intake to 30 to 40 grams a day and you will drop pounds very quickly. Drink plenty of water as always....
I lost 50lbs doing this last year. First week or two is tough but after that it is very easy to maintain.
Good luck...

djunkie
04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Thats why I hang out with you. :D Boosts my self esteem. ;) :D
You 2 make me look anorexic. :D :D

djunkie
04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Just went to the heaviest weight ever in my life!!!! What is the quick way to go down becides the usual salad and gym thing.
I just try to hang out with fat people. :D :D

CornWater
04-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Great suggestions above.....
Which was your favorite??? Cut off your left nut??
:D

Hotcobra270
04-12-2007, 01:26 PM
The best thing I ever tried was a
stack of clembuterol with a T3 Stack. Its a quick short fix but it works great the first time you do it..
Do some research on it..

BADBLOWN572
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
The best thing I ever tried was a
stack of clembuterol with a T3 Stack. Its a quick short fix but it works great the first time you do it..
Do some research on it..
Some forms of clenbuterol are legal and some forms are not.

AZJD
04-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Some forms of clenbuterol are legal and some forms are not.
The drugs called clenbuterol and testosterone are not legal!!!!! They are a steroid! There are herbal fakes of this, however I would recommend good old fashined healthy eating and excersize! If for some reason you decide on steroids Test is not a good one unless you want to bulk up. Be sure to do lots of research and have at least 6 months in the gym before trying any of these......

riverbound
04-12-2007, 01:50 PM
If you are looking for a quick loss...there are certain supplements you can use. Although not all are exactly legal. but the best long term way is to change what you eat and the portions you eat.
I have for the most part cut out fast food and beer and have already seen huge losses. the other is to add an exercise routine and you will maintain it.

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
He's funny! He said "cut out beer."
DUDE! Quit giving anti-drinking advice. How else do you a skank lands a man for a hour or two?

Hotcobra270
04-12-2007, 05:11 PM
He's funny! He said "cut out beer."
DUDE! Quit giving anti-drinking advice. How else do you a skank lands a man for a hour or two?
I second that.. How about you cut out the beer and do straight shots?
or liquor with diet?
:) :D

dumbandyoung
04-12-2007, 05:18 PM
im so sick of trying eating salads, and working out. it takes to damn long. i think im gonna quit just gonna pretend i look like a body builder. ..hopefully others will agree.:D :D

NOTALENT
04-12-2007, 05:50 PM
The drugs called clenbuterol and testosterone are not legal!!!!! They are a steroid! There are herbal fakes of this, however I would recommend good old fashined healthy eating and excersize! If for some reason you decide on steroids Test is not a good one unless you want to bulk up. Be sure to do lots of research and have at least 6 months in the gym before trying any of these......
Clen is not a steroid. People who do not actually know about the drug claim it to be and give it a bad name. It is illegal unless prescribed, but you can get it easily. Its mainly used for asthma and bronchidis. It makes breathing a whole lot easier. If you get the REAL clen, it will melt the fat off, better then ephedra or ephederine or ECA stack.
You are correct though on making sure your cardio is up to par before taking any clen or ECA stack. If not your heart will overwork its self and you will be prone to heart failure. Make sure you build your tolerance too and cycle it.
Alot of Olympians used Clen and were seeing crazy results. It is now banned.
If you want to know more about clen check this out. BIG CAT is the shit!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm
You can also do a LEGAL ECA Stack ;-)

AZJD
04-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Clen is not a steroid. People who do not actually know about the drug claim it to be and give it a bad name. It is illegal unless prescribed, but you can get it easily. Its mainly used for asthma and bronchidis. It makes breathing a whole lot easier. If you get the REAL clen, it will melt the fat off, better then ephedra or ephederine or ECA stack.
You are correct though on making sure your cardio is up to par before taking any clen or ECA stack. If not your heart will overwork its self and you will be prone to heart failure. Make sure you build your tolerance too and cycle it.
Alot of Olympians used Clen and were seeing crazy results. It is now banned.
If you want to know more about clen check this out. BIG CAT is the shit!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm
You can also do a LEGAL ECA Stack ;-)
It is classified as a steroid. It doesn't have an androgenic ability, however very usefull when stacked with a test booster for weight loss. Big Cat is the shit, I read alot of his stuff.

NOTALENT
04-12-2007, 06:24 PM
It is classified as a steroid. It doesn't have an androgenic ability, however very usefull when stacked with a test booster for weight loss. Big Cat is the shit, I read alot of his stuff.
Exactly, "classified, but not, they put it the same category because its a performance enhancer. Like you said there is no androgenic or anabolic effect, therefore they classify it as a steroid substitute:D ;)
I get most of my knowledge from Bit Cat, his research is very insightful and he doesnt look at things from a legal/illegal point of view.

3 daytona`s
04-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Could it be way late for this summer:)

AZJD
04-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Exactly, "classified, but not, they put it the same category because its a performance enhancer. Like you said there is no androgenic or anabolic effect, therefore they classify it as a steroid substitute:D ;)
I get most of my knowledge from Bit Cat, his research is very insightful and he doesnt look at things from a legal/illegal point of view.
It's kinda cool, he won't speak about something unless he has tried it. He usually states that it is something believed by other athletes or widely believed by a group. He's pretty straight up about his beliefs and uses. I read his stuff all the time.:D

NOTALENT
04-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Could it be way late for this summer:)
how much you looking to shed? Its never to late to make a improvement.

NOTALENT
04-12-2007, 06:37 PM
It's kinda cool, he won't speak about something unless he has tried it. He usually states that it is something believed by other athletes or widely believed by a group. He's pretty straight up about his beliefs and uses. I read his stuff all the time.:D
Yup. Even tells you how to cycle your ILLEGAl supplements, SAFELY:D
Been back to the gym for a week and I see my old buddys who were injecting...they were massive when I quit going, but now 6 months later and after they stopped...fockin twigs. Lost all there muscle and are struggling to try and gain some back. Keep it natural.

riverroyal
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Im the same weight as 10 years ago,just changing shape.So for 3 weeks I should do what?:idea:

AZJD
04-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Yup. Even tells you how to cycle your ILLEGAl supplements, SAFELY:D
Been back to the gym for a week and I see my old buddys who were injecting...they were massive when I quit going, but now 6 months later and after they stopped...fockin twigs. Lost all there muscle and are struggling to try and gain some back. Keep it natural.
It's all about hard work, diet and suppliments.................and more hard work!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Grapefruit juice, the unsweetened kind before meals seems to help curb appetite without drugs.
Yeah, it makes you throw up!! That is gross, Mandy! Do you really drink that stuff? Sorry, we cannot be friends anymore. I thought we had a lot in common, but now I see that we do not.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-12-2007, 06:54 PM
j/k . . . about the friends part only. The grapefruit juice thing. . . shaking my head about that one.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Liposuction.
Seriously, there is no quick easy way. If there was, everyone would have a perfect body. Hate to break the news to you, but you're going to have to eat salads and do they gym thing if you want to lose and keep it off. You HAVE to change the way you eat. I have accepted the fact that I am NEVER going to be able to eat both bread and potatoes at dinner. I am rarely going to get even one of them for dinner, that will be a splurge. I can have potatoes for breakfast or lunch, though, so that is okay with me. Red meat is only for the rare occassions that we go out to eat at a steakhouse. I eat fish twice a week now. I hit the fish market on Sundays and cook it on Sunday and Tuesday. I eat two breakfasts. One at 6 and another light one right before school starts at 9 (usally a protein shake or fruit and tigermilk bar).
Also, with the drinking . . .
Happily I have learned the following
12 oz light beer ---100-120 calories
6 oz white wine --- 80-120 calories
1 oz Jack D. and a diet coke ---65 calories :D

hotsand65
04-12-2007, 07:41 PM
I have been taking Hoodia - appetite suppressant and it really, really works for me. It took a good week for it to really kick in, but it does work. It doesn't give you the lift that ephedra used to, but it does work. I bought mine at Costco for 33.00. :)

OutCole'd
04-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Serious?? Lunch and dinner or just dinner?

riverracerx
04-12-2007, 08:14 PM
All three meals....

OutCole'd
04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
All three meals....
I can do the breakfast and dinner, but not the lunch. Is it worth it?

riverracerx
04-12-2007, 08:39 PM
It was pretty easy and I think it is like $10.00/day. But you have to supplement it with your own food too.
Just don't get the eggs for breakfast...yuk!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Liposuction.
Seriously, there is no quick easy way. If there was, everyone would have a perfect body. Hate to break the news to you, but you're going to have to eat salads and do they gym thing if you want to lose and keep it off. You HAVE to change the way you eat. I have accepted the fact that I am NEVER going to be able to eat both bread and potatoes at dinner. I am rarely going to get even one of them for dinner, that will be a splurge. I can have potatoes for breakfast or lunch, though, so that is okay with me. Red meat is only for the rare occassions that we go out to eat at a steakhouse. I eat fish twice a week now. I hit the fish market on Sundays and cook it on Sunday and Tuesday. I eat two breakfasts. One at 6 and another light one right before school starts at 9 (usally a protein shake or fruit and tigermilk bar).
Also, with the drinking . . .
Happily I have learned the following
12 oz light beer ---100-120 calories
6 oz white wine --- 80-120 calories
1 oz Jack D. and a diet coke ---65 calories :D
According to this I have thousands of beer calories a day!! No wonder I am big!!!

Bre
04-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Sorry Mikie.... you should see me though.. I look like a different person now. I need to buy all new clothes.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Sorry Mikie.... you should see me though.. I look like a different person now. I need to buy all new clothes.
Send me some pics!! Have Brian take some of the good kind please!!!!:D

Bre
04-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Send me some pics!! Have Brian take some of the good kind please!!!!:D
Brian?
I'm single hunny.
Not much time for men right now. If you do have any cute single friends though.... send them my way:D

Havasu1986
04-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Brian?
I'm single hunny.
Not much time for men right now. If you do have any cute single friends though.... send them my way:D
How about a 46 year old sugar daddy:D

Bre
04-15-2007, 09:09 AM
How about a 46 year old sugar daddy:D
Leave the sugar daddy part out and it sounds good to me ;)

RiverOtter
04-15-2007, 09:22 AM
Take up road cycling (ya know the ones without a motor ;) ).... I wear a Polar watch, timer, heart monitor, and according to it I burn from 2,700 to 3,700 cal per ride.

RiverOtter
04-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Hows about a pic :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Cut down to a 1600 calorie diet eat like 400 for breakfast 200 for snack 400 for lunch 200 for another snack 400 for dinner.... CUT OUT STARBUCKS, SODAS...
And do 30 mins cardio 5 mins intense 5 mins slow and keep switching back and forth....

BshyBvrGirl
04-15-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm currently on the relocation and have no money diet, so that means meals are on an absolutely need basis. But it seems to be working :D

Old school Ultra
04-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Try weight Watchers, Eat anywhere, Just portion control and someone watching you weekly,

bead
04-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Lots of fruits and veggies! :)ARE YOU BEING RACIST?:D

HammerDown
04-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Low Carb...or...a big gagger line of Meth, ya know the kind that makes your eye tilt in and gives ya that monster drip:D
Notice...no personal experience, I read it somewhere.

hoolign
04-15-2007, 10:31 AM
:D :D :D

hoolign
04-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Low Carb...or...a big gagger line of Meth, ya know the kind that makes your eye tilt in and gives ya that monster drip:D
Notice...no personal experience, I read it somewhere.
HAMMER DOWN - Proving there's no myth in SeX DRugZ Rock n Roll

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Brian?
I'm single hunny.
Fine send me some of your famous camara pics that you take yourself. The ones you were sending us when we were in Sant Barbara.:D

Summer LuvN
04-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm currently on the relocation and have no money diet, so that means meals are on an absolutely need basis. But it seems to be working :D
Hey, I'm on the same diet! Are you in the mortgage business too? Add relationship problems so that you don't even want food and you too can lose 23 lbs. I quit smoking and 23lb loss as of today....

Bre
04-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Fine send me some of your famous camara pics that you take yourself. The ones you were sending us when we were in Sant Barbara.:D
I was sending those to Brian.... and he just happened to share them I guess :D
Don't you have any cute single friends Mikie?

brad22
04-15-2007, 03:02 PM
DONT EAT!! :) :)

Xlration Marine
04-15-2007, 03:24 PM
The work out thing and gobs of fresh tuna, several kinds. Might be a good work out just in preping the tuna. Trim it just right before you eat it. And make sure it hasn't been sitting on the counter to long.

HavaSkank
04-15-2007, 03:41 PM
I prep my tuna so much Im partially blind

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I prep my tuna so much Im partially blind
I thought that only happened to men???? :jawdrop:

RVRGIRL
04-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Try weight Watchers, Eat anywhere, Just portion control and someone watching you weekly,
I have been on WW... going on my 12th week. I have lost almost 20 pounds. I really like the program. It's very easy to follow.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I was sending those to Brian.... and he just happened to share them I guess :D
Don't you have any cute single friends Mikie?
I am sure I can dig a few up! When will we see you again?

496mag
04-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Meth is always a trustworthly dieting source. Sure you'll loose your teeth, but you'll have a tight ass.
Too funny

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-16-2007, 08:07 AM
For the fastest results, I suggest a personal trainer. He/she'll tell you what you need to eat and push you to the limits on exersize . . . dang it! There's that gym and diet thing again. Nevermind. :D
MMSW<-----down two sizes since January thanks to my awesome p/t

4day!!
04-16-2007, 09:53 AM
just work on your tan. Tan fat looks better than white fat:D

HavaSkank
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Why is it when fat chicks lay out in the sun I always smell bacon?

Xlration Marine
04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=My Man's Sportin' Wood;2504077]For the fastest results, I suggest a personal trainer. He/she'll tell you what you need to eat and push you to the limits on exersize . . . dang it! There's that gym and diet thing again. Nevermind. :
If in LA, that would be a he/she, him/her. Wouln't it???:jawdrop:

Do F150's Float?
04-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Strep Throat! 7 lbs in 7 days... :D LOL
Cutting alcohol during the weekly basis lets me maintain my weight and still have meals out pretty much whenever. The sad part is, the best way to lose is still good ole diet & exercise. Heard something interesting this weekend though that cardio is no good, strength training is what is really helping?? I dunno, maybe i would find out if i ever get my ass back to the gym :D

Summer LuvN
04-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Do a complete body cleanse, chromium picolinate 600 mg,kelp 1500 mg, lecithin 1200 mg 3x a day, spirulina as directed, and liquid hoodia 4:1 ratio. All this you can get at a health food/Holestic store. All natural. You will not be hungry at all. Like being on speed without being on your jaws.....

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-17-2007, 05:20 AM
Do a complete body cleanse, chromium picolinate 600 mg,kelp 1500 mg, lecithin 1200 mg 3x a day, spirulina as directed, and liquid hoodia 4:1 ratio. All this you can get at a health food/Holestic store. All natural. You will not be hungry at all. Like being on speed without being on your jaws.....
OMG!!! How do you know this kinda stuff???:D