PDA

View Full Version : Imus just fired by CBS

jbone
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Info just came out that he lost his job.
10 million a year gone for a lame attempt at humor.
J

INI
04-12-2007, 12:57 PM
hep. I just heard the news...I hope he gets signed by Sirius soon

Big Warlock
04-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I doubt it. Maybe you never heard of the Howard Stern / Imus relationship?

cdog
04-12-2007, 01:24 PM
O poor Anus. My heart bleeds. 10 mil a year for that dumb ass. I hope they replace him with a Black Panther morning show headed by Ludacris and Snoop.:D

Cole Trickle
04-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Were the girls nappy looking?:confused: :D

centerhill condor
04-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Were the girls nappy looking?:confused: :D
three of them weren't

Cole Trickle
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
three of them weren't
Were they starters or did they ride the bench?;)
He said he thought all the Tenesse girls were cute:)

BajaMike
04-12-2007, 01:48 PM
He's a mumbling, bumbling old jerk……I can’t image anyone would miss him.:jawdrop:
:idea:

BrianB
04-12-2007, 01:53 PM
I hope the Rev Sharpton and Jesse get their families together for a celebration party.
Shoot,invite them Duke Lacrosse boys too,send a cracker head intern out for some strippers
Imus and The Grease Man should team up...Dumbasses

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 01:55 PM
the double standard is just retarded. CBS radio better not have any rap music that uses that kind of language
THey better boycott snoop dogg too:
Artist: Nate Dogg w/ Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg
Album: G-Funk Classics Vol 1 & 2
Title: Dogg Pound Gangstaville
[Snoop Doggy Dogg]
All I know and all I do is
D-P-G with the rest of my crew
We thru with Milken Milli Vanilli
Silly Niggaz who be rappin but they really be actin'
I'm smackin' niggaz in they face
For the 9-8
My DJ Warren G and my homeboy Nate
The game won't wait
So we paper chase
And watch out for them suckas who paper-hate
Try to drop some shit to keep you straight
Keep my niggaz on a mission
But my success, oh yes it's fresh
Here's a toast to my LB for life
You can call me when you wanna
Or can catch me in the Navigator bendin' in the corner
I representin', just like Billy Clinton
I smack a bitch for my chips and dip
For Dogg Pound Gangsta Click
Chorus (x2):
Don't you wanna come with me to Dogg Pound Gangstaville
We can give you what you need in Dogg Pound Gangstaville
[Nate Dogg]
Once upon a time in the land of the foolish man
There lived a man who claimed to be foldin' aces in hand
He played wrong once and played 'em twice
And played 'em wrong again
Now it's my turn to play the game
And I guarantee I win
Very best I have to be and I hope you understand
I got my game from Gangstaville
Eastside of Gangsta Land
Chorus
[Kurupt]
Well you can give me half your loot, nigga
Or else I'ma shoot, nigga
I do what Gz do- I ride
I slide, I drips double 4's fool
Where's the clips
You'll find I hit your spine
And shake your hips with hollow tips
It's the modern day me
With the state of art modern day heat
Muther****in' modern day G
No good for for sho good
Put this nigga on the hood
And let me put him back the **** off
Like that, you ****in' with the Kobe Bryant of rap
With a Mack 11 cocked back ready for sure, ready for war
For real enter if you will
In the land we call Dogg Pound Gangstaville
All we do is smoke and just so you know
My motto is **** you bitch and **** a hoe

Excessive Force
04-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Is it just me or does he looked like a *ucked up, hippee, doped up George Washington...and his voice sounds like one of those people without a voice box that talk thru a electric shaver like device.

Baja Big Dog
04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
That ought to make Blackman and bobyn happy....:mad:

RiverToysJas
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I hope Imus stops saying he;s sorry, and tells those napp.....,I mean young ladies, where they can put their "private meeting". ;)
RTJas :D

Mrs. 20
04-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Isn't he old enough now to retire anyways??? Maybe XM can take him.

RiverToysJas
04-12-2007, 02:48 PM
I think he owns a large ranch where terminally ill and cancer chicldren go for vacations while in treatment. He also does a lot of other things for children. I hope none of them have to suffer because of this. :(

Jordy
04-12-2007, 02:57 PM
This just keeps getting more and more retarded. Can Anna Nicole please die again??? I'm sick to death of hearing about Imus. :notam:
Oh, and I heard something on the radio about Kobe making a statement regarding the whole Imus deal. I tried to find out what that upstanding pillar of the community had to say on it in relation to what he was saying when he was ass-raping that nappy haired white girl in Colorado. :jawdrop: :eek: :D
I still haven't heard a peep out of Jackson and Sharpton regarding the Duke case, but I'm sure they'll get some camera time out of Imus being fired. It's just mind boggling. :notam:

SHOTKALLIN
04-12-2007, 03:29 PM
This just keeps getting more and more retarded. Can Anna Nicole please die again??? I'm sick to death of hearing about Imus. :notam:
Oh, and I heard something on the radio about Kobe making a statement regarding the whole Imus deal. I tried to find out what that upstanding pillar of the community had to say on it in relation to what he was saying when he was ass-raping that nappy haired white girl in Colorado. :jawdrop: :eek: :D
I still haven't heard a peep out of Jackson and Sharpton regarding the Duke case, but I'm sure they'll get some camera time out of Imus being fired. It's just mind boggling. :notam:
that was consensual sex that went bad. he went for the booty and she said no.:D besides she really was a ho. two other mens seamen on her drawers. neither of it Kobe's

shueman
04-12-2007, 03:31 PM
He'll be back, somewhere.....he's got a strong, intellectual following and a voice/opinion that needs to be heard. :)

CARLSON-JET
04-12-2007, 04:30 PM
IMO Imus should not have made any durogatory remarks to college kids who are trying become responsible adults.
If "knappy headed ho" is the best case of oppression that Sharpton and Jackson can bring to light in the media, I think the fight against racism is doing pretty good.
I'm also hearing more and more that stooges like Sharpton and jackson do not represent the average hard working black person.
Neither one ever takes a solid stand against real black issues such as iliteracy and dropout rates among young black men. Not to mention the black on black crimes that are being commited or the disperportionate ratio of black men in our prison system.
This routine that these clowns go through every time they can get their names and pictures taken for the news it getting tiresome.

3 daytona`s
04-12-2007, 05:12 PM
I can not believe they folded to Sharpton and Jackson,at least this early.He has been doing this type of show for years and if do not like that? I guess if it is so offensive to the Reverend Jackson and Sharpton they better get their shit together now and attack,and go after every record company who has signed the Rap "Whatever" singing about their Ho`s,Sluts,Bitches ETC. lets just clean house you PURE,HOLY REVEREND Jackson and Sharpton

RiverRatMike
04-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Info just came out that he lost his job.
10 million a year gone for a lame attempt at humor.
J
heard all this mumbo jumbo talk about this at work this morning, and I never heard of this guy. He couldn't have been that popular

Seadog
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Imus has said he is through apologising. I hope so. The first one was enough. Does anyone think that he would have been treated so if he had called a group of girl athletes bleached blonde bimbos? The double standard in our society is bordering on suicidal. Sharpton and Jackson, that minstrel team, has been responsible for ruining dozen of decent people and have never apologised, nor have they ever been apologetic to any of their victims. If a white, or for that matter any other race, was to treat blacks like that, they would demand a life sentence in prison. It is becoming apparent to many blacks that they need to clean their own house in order to progress their race. The interesting thing that nobody talks about, is if the whites are so bad, then they should be extolling the blackest of their race. But in black society, the lighter the color, the more desireable the person is usually considered.

Rvr Swpr
04-12-2007, 05:22 PM
heard all this mumbo jumbo talk about this at work this morning, and I never heard of this guy. He couldn't have been that popular
East coast mostly,New York

That Guy
04-12-2007, 05:27 PM
the double standard is just retarded. CBS radio better not have any rap music that uses that kind of language
THey better boycott snoop dogg too:
Artist: Nate Dogg w/ Kurupt, Snoop Doggy Dogg
Album: G-Funk Classics Vol 1 & 2
Title: Dogg Pound Gangstaville
[Snoop Doggy Dogg]
All I know and all I do is
D-P-G with the rest of my crew
We thru with Milken Milli Vanilli
Silly Niggaz who be rappin but they really be actin'
I'm smackin' niggaz in they face
For the 9-8
My DJ Warren G and my homeboy Nate
The game won't wait
So we paper chase
And watch out for them suckas who paper-hate
Try to drop some shit to keep you straight
Keep my niggaz on a mission
But my success, oh yes it's fresh
Here's a toast to my LB for life
You can call me when you wanna
Or can catch me in the Navigator bendin' in the corner
I representin', just like Billy Clinton
I smack a bitch for my chips and dip
For Dogg Pound Gangsta Click
Chorus (x2):
Don't you wanna come with me to Dogg Pound Gangstaville
We can give you what you need in Dogg Pound Gangstaville
[Nate Dogg]
Once upon a time in the land of the foolish man
There lived a man who claimed to be foldin' aces in hand
He played wrong once and played 'em twice
And played 'em wrong again
Now it's my turn to play the game
And I guarantee I win
Very best I have to be and I hope you understand
I got my game from Gangstaville
Eastside of Gangsta Land
Chorus
[Kurupt]
Well you can give me half your loot, nigga
Or else I'ma shoot, nigga
I do what Gz do- I ride
I slide, I drips double 4's fool
Where's the clips
You'll find I hit your spine
And shake your hips with hollow tips
It's the modern day me
With the state of art modern day heat
Muther****in' modern day G
No good for for sho good
Put this nigga on the hood
And let me put him back the **** off
Like that, you ****in' with the Kobe Bryant of rap
With a Mack 11 cocked back ready for sure, ready for war
For real enter if you will
In the land we call Dogg Pound Gangstaville
All we do is smoke and just so you know
My motto is **** you bitch and **** a hoe
Look at Mandy getting all gangsta and sh!t.....:D How are your peas working out?:)

3 daytona`s
04-12-2007, 05:42 PM
You never heard of him,you are watching the Tele Tubbies,it`s O.K. though:confused:

SHOTKALLIN
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm also hearing more and more that stooges like Sharpton and jackson do not represent the average hard working black person.
Neither one ever takes a solid stand against real black issues such as iliteracy and dropout rates among young black men. Not to mention the black on black crimes that are being commited or the disperportionate ratio of black men in our prison system.
I sure am glad to read this post. At least the word is getting around.;)

SHOTKALLIN
04-12-2007, 06:38 PM
I guess if it is so offensive to the Reverend Jackson and Sharpton they better get their shit together now and attack,and go after every record company who has signed the Rap "Whatever" singing about their Ho`s,Sluts,Bitches ETC. lets just clean house you PURE,HOLY REVEREND Jackson and Sharpton
Bill O'Reily announced that he is going after Snoop, Luda, 50 and all the other rappers that spew that garbage. He also said he is gonna exspose the rich white guys that pay them. We shall see. Should be interesting. Some of these guys can't stay out of jail.:D

Jordy
04-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Some of these guys can't stay out of jail.:D
Snoop is staying out of jail with a 3 year suspended sentence on felony weapons and drug charges... plea bargained it down. Oh, and he also has 800 hours of community service to perform. ;)

Nord
04-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Told ya...............;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2498923#post2498923

Classic Daycruiser
04-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Nappy Hair ?????
What is wrong with nappy hair???
I looked up nappy hair and got this link
http://www.nappyhairaffair.com/

bigq
04-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Bill O'Reily announced that he is going after Snoop, Luda, 50 and all the other rappers that spew that garbage. He also said he is gonna exspose the rich white guys that pay them. We shall see. Should be interesting. Some of these guys can't stay out of jail.:D
He does that someone might cap his ass:eek:

Burn504
04-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Nappy Hair ?????
What is wrong with nappy hair???
I looked up nappy hair and got this link
http://www.nappyhairaffair.com/
its the HO part.. not the nappy hair that cost him his job.
The difference between what IMUS said and what rappers say supposedly is the fact that Imus said this specific group of girls were hos. Where as a rapper is actually talking about hos... cause we know we got plenty of them. Now if a rapper said that the rutgers b-ball team were hos or any specific group of people then there is an example.