PDA

View Full Version : Where are they....

Jbb
04-12-2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28541&stc=1&d=1176417284

Devil's Advocate
04-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Maybe I should hold off on getting married...http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif...:crossx: :devil:

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 03:20 PM
The seperation on that color chart looks like a Jr. High dance

HavaSkank
04-12-2007, 03:28 PM
"40,000 more single men than women"
What the chart FAILS to explain is that most of those men still live with their mom, are bedwetters, attend Star Trek conventions, save their toenail clippings in a Lakers coffee mug, secretly jack-off to Margaret Thatcher, drive mauve Toyota Tercels, think Rip Taylor is a comedic genius, drink grape Kool-aid out of a Scooby Doo sippy cup, dance with their arms over their head, think Wallabees are still fashionable and are premature ejaculators.
Feel my pain?

Coded-Dude
04-12-2007, 03:31 PM
you sound like you've had a few failed dates......lol

HM
04-12-2007, 03:38 PM
What the chart FAILS to explain is that most of those men still live with their mom, are bedwetters, attend Star Trek conventions, save their toenail clippings in a Lakers coffee mug, secretly jack-off to Margaret Thatcher, drive mauve Toyota Tercels, think Rip Taylor is a comedic genius, drink grape Kool-aid out of a Scooby Doo sippy cup, dance with their arms over their head, think Wallabees are still fashionable and are premature ejaculators.
Some of us are married now. :D

Riverat84
04-12-2007, 04:11 PM
The seperation on that color chart looks like a Jr. High dance
THATS CLASSIC!!!!!

centerhill condor
04-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Feel my pain?
so where you been hiding? that's the 2nd really funny post of yours I've read in the last 5 mins.

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Feel my pain?
Its not cool to talk about Djunkie like that...:(

boatsnblondes
04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Feel my pain?
LOL, what you just did is descibe The Bilge Idiot, Holymoly, RD, Brown, JDD, and Dumbandyoung...since they are all on here now, you should be safe...Oh, and me, of course, the premature ejaculator....:jawdrop:

Racey
04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
You can say that again, that big blue dot on vegas is 100% correct.

photo chick
04-13-2007, 02:12 AM
Look how many single woman are down near Ratso :2purples:
also, I notice San Fran has a large concentration of single males....gee I wonder why?:D

76ANTHONY
04-13-2007, 02:31 AM
awwwhahahahahaha now that shiats funny......:D :D :D

riverbound
04-13-2007, 03:57 AM
LMFAO :D

Hotcobra270
04-13-2007, 09:09 AM
man.. I'm in phoenix and it looks like a cock fest over here

ratso
04-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Look how many single woman are down near Ratso :2purples:
also, I notice San Fran has a large concentration of single males....gee I wonder why?:D
There goes that secret!

SB
04-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Feel my pain?
Have we met?
I do love Chicago.
My area has lots of single women over the age of 85.

BiggusJimbus
04-13-2007, 10:07 AM
I call BS.
Women don't want to live where it's that cold.

YeLLowBoaT
04-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Looks like there is a bunch of single women near me... too bad most of them are royal bitchs... "I don't have to work, my daddy gives me every thing I want" or "every thing is about me". I've dated more them my share of those...I mean really, if your 25, and have never had a job, but your parents pay for your brand new 40k car and your 1200 a month rent, while you go out and party all the time... something is wrong.
Then again, out of every one I "hung with" in hs( 30-40 people) only 2 have never been married( atleast the ones I have talked too,)... every one else is married or divorced. I've gone to weddings and we have taken bets on how long its going to last... The old you have only known each other for 6 weeks and your getting married...

MR HARLEY
04-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Maybe I should hold off on getting married...http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif...:crossx: :devil:
Yes, maybe you should. :devil:

maxwedge
04-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Looks like a big sausage party out west. Think I'll stay in IL for a while.

beaverretriever
04-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Funniest thing ever.... On the West Coast, San Francisco has tons of single women....LOL, I wonder why?:D :D :D Hi there big THAILOR.... ;)