PDA

View Full Version : Grusome Twosome---for sale

jammin
04-12-2007, 02:42 PM
1997 Ultimate Warlock 28' tunnel two blown 580 CI Chevy's fresh less that 5 hours,standoff boxes W/ Bravo 1 drives with XR gears 1 hour since total rebuild at Max Machine, $40,000 Dick Vale paint (1997 dollars) completely touched up and re-stripped at Dick Vales Aug. 2005, trailer completely rebuilt 2005-led lights, disk brakes, new tires, custom swing tongue, repainted, new bunks. Motors - best of everything, 1071 blowers rebuilt by Monneyham
2006, dual 1050 dominators vacuum indexed, Powder coated puke tanks. High end stereo 3 amps 12" woofers etc., new carpet. Meticulously maintained since new. Will run side by side with the $300-K boats! $135,000.
call 909-957-1121

revndave
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Nice boat
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28538&d=1176416035

revndave
04-12-2007, 02:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28543&d=1176417942

RiverDave
04-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Do John and Michelle know about this? I know they loved that boat an awful lot.. They often talked about possibly buying it back?
RD

boatnam2
04-12-2007, 05:32 PM
are you sure about meticulously taken care of?

TCHB
04-12-2007, 07:57 PM
By the looks of that set up not many boats would have a chance 30 mph to 130.

beaverretriever
04-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Do John and Michelle know about this? I know they loved that boat an awful lot.. They often talked about possibly buying it back?
RD
I was going to say the same thing. I thought that was John and Michele's old boat.

jammin
04-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Ya, I'm sure of meticulously taken care of! Are you one of the many boats I blew off the water?

dicudmore
04-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Ya, I'm sure of meticulously taken care of! Are you one of the many boats I blew off the water?
I know of one that you wouldn't even take a shot at :wink:
For memory purposes, it was the day Hot Boat shot your boat and a friend of mine's boat, and it was a friday...he wanted to run, on the way back from Steamboat..knowing very well what Grusome Twosome was capable of--
good luck with the sale, its a real nice ride :D

jammin
04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
That's funny, then why did he tell me that he was breaking in new motors that day and wouldn't get with it on the way to Steamboat? Could it be your alligence to your friend or Spectre boats talking. By the way I still have the boat bring your spectre! He can probably get me top end but I'll get to 120 mph before him, maybe even be gone. Is that your boat in your avitar, bring it too.

jammin
04-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I know of one that you wouldn't even take a shot at :wink:
For memory purposes, it was the day Hot Boat shot your boat and a friend of mine's boat, and it was a friday...he wanted to run, on the way back from Steamboat..knowing very well what Grusome Twosome was capable of--
good luck with the sale, its a real nice ride :D
I'm sorry for my previous post but I just don't understand it, the little click of people who regularly post here seem to think that they have right to post a bunch of crap here and that others need to take it. For example BOATNAM since you seem to know so much about this boat maybe you would like to tell everyone the names of the three people who have owned this boat since it was built and the rest of the history of it. DICUMORE were you in the Spectre that day? If so you will remember I circled the Spectre on the way to Steamboat, didn't want to race then.
Or are both of you just talking the same ole crap that you here second hand or worse yet, just a bunch of fabricated BS trying to make yourselves look like your all knowing and cool.
Instead of coming into this thread and talking a bunch of smack why don't you post pics of YOUR boat and tell us all how cool your boat is, I don't want to know about what some friend of yours owns. Show us your stuff let's see what you have done for yourselves, you want to race boats bring YOUR boat. If not be a gentleman and keep your crap to yourself.
I can only conclude that a lot of you have so little going for yourselves in your lives you have to post a bunch of shit to make yourselves feel better about your poor self images.
I know that there are faster boats on the water than this Warlock but yours is probably not one of them.

Wizard29
04-13-2007, 05:47 AM
"Grusome" is spelled incorrectly on the back of the boat. Was that intentional?

Jordy
04-13-2007, 07:50 AM
I'm sorry for my previous post but I just don't understand it, the little click of people who regularly post here seem to think that they have right to post a bunch of crap here and that others need to take it. For example BOATNAM since you seem to know so much about this boat maybe you would like to tell everyone the names of the three people who have owned this boat since it was built and the rest of the history of it. DICUMORE were you in the Spectre that day? If so you will remember I circled the Spectre on the way to Steamboat, didn't want to race then.
Or are both of you just talking the same ole crap that you here second hand or worse yet, just a bunch of fabricated BS trying to make yourselves look like your all knowing and cool.
Instead of coming into this thread and talking a bunch of smack why don't you post pics of YOUR boat and tell us all how cool your boat is, I don't want to know about what some friend of yours owns. Show us your stuff let's see what you have done for yourselves, you want to race boats bring YOUR boat. If not be a gentleman and keep your crap to yourself.
I can only conclude that a lot of you have so little going for yourselves in your lives you have to post a bunch of shit to make yourselves feel better about your poor self images.
I know that there are faster boats on the water than this Warlock but yours is probably not one of them.
Wow, you're as much of a dick on the boards as you were that day we saw you in the Channel. I'm sure that your attitude will really help you with a quick sale. :notam:

boatnam2
04-13-2007, 08:19 AM
not talking smack,im sorry im only remember tid bits but something about when warlock25 bought it the motors were shot or something to that effect.good luck with the sale.Oh yea should go quick dont see many 10 year old WARLOCKS going for 135k!

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Nice boat dude. Good luck with the sale.

BADBLOWN572
04-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Well, you do have a nice boat, but you don't have to be a dick about it. Definitely won't help you sell it!
I know the history of that boat. You asked for owners 1) Mickey (current owner of a DCB29 w/ #6, Vale paint, house in Parker, etc). 2) John & Michelle, then 3) you. I know this boat very well.
Mickey was very hard on the boat. He kept spare outdrives in his garage because he kept popping them. When he had it, the boat was setup on kill. They were pushed to the limit and eventually went away. When John & Michelle bought the boat, it had some problems. They did put in the TLC and brought the boat back from not so good status. I havent seen the boat since you bought it so I don't know what type of condition it is in. When it left from John & Michelle, I know that it was in excellent condition.

phebus
04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
That is a nice, very fast boat. For all those talking shit about it, talk to John and Michele first. They loved that boat, and you won't hear them talking bad about it, and the new owner went to the expense of having the motors torn down for visuals and inspection and freshening, so yes, the boat has been taken very good care of.

SCR INC
04-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Well, you do have a nice boat, but you don't have to be a dick about it. Definitely won't help you sell it!
I know the history of that boat. You asked for owners 1) Mickey (current owner of a DCB29 w/ #6, Vale paint, house in Parker, etc). 2) John & Michelle, then 3) you. I know this boat very well.
Mickey was very hard on the boat. He kept spare outdrives in his garage because he kept popping them. When he had it, the boat was setup on kill. They were pushed to the limit and eventually went away. When John & Michelle bought the boat, it had some problems. They did put in the TLC and brought the boat back from not so good status. I havent seen the boat since you bought it so I don't know what type of condition it is in. When it left from John & Michelle, I know that it was in excellent condition.
Yep Mickey ran it hard.. Been out on it several times.. The good thing is mick always bought the good parts and did not cut corners when he owned it.. I cant believe the price.... It seems a bit to high.. Good luck.

DCBob
04-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Nice looking boat........Good luck with the sale ;)

vegas36cat
04-13-2007, 10:15 AM
good morning to all...as far as all the trash talking that is the first time I'd ever seen your boat, didn't know how fast it was and didn't care. There is always somebody faster but I don't let my mouth overload my azz. If you want to run some time I'm game. I'm in this to have fun, meet new people and have a great time, and always up for running hard.

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 10:20 AM
good morning to all...as far as all the trash talking that is the first time I'd ever seen your boat, didn't know how fast it was and didn't care. There is always somebody faster but I don't let my mouth overload my azz. If you want to run some time I'm game. I'm in this to have fun, meet new people and have a great time, and always up for running hard.
:)

dicudmore
04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm pretty sure I said...good luck with the sale, real nice ride :D Thats taken as crap talking?? I guess it could be interpreted that way...whatever makes ya happy dude...I've passed you guys in thompson bay/channel etc probably 3 dozen times since you bought that boat. I wave every single time...
I know Mark (36 Spectre) pretty well--he doesn't EVER back down from a race. Apparently you're misinformed somewhere?? He also doesn't care if he wins/loses or draws, its just about a good time. He'll have a soda with ya afterwards also, if you lower your standards to hang out with Spectre owners.
Pics of my boat...ask and you shall receive :wink:
Oh, my boats not faster than your Warlock?? God I hope not with only 600HP vs a rumored ~2800...
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/HavasuMarch32007/IMG_3702.jpg

3:30dirty
04-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Spectre forever! Thats all I got. Thanks.

ChumpChange
04-13-2007, 11:47 AM
.... a rumored ~2800...
SMACK!:D

RiverDave
04-13-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure I said...good luck with the sale, real nice ride :D Thats taken as crap talking?? I guess it could be interpreted that way...whatever makes ya happy dude...I've passed you guys in thompson bay/channel etc probably 3 dozen times since you bought that boat. I wave every single time...
I know Mark (36 Spectre) pretty well--he doesn't EVER back down from a race. Apparently you're misinformed somewhere?? He also doesn't care if he wins/loses or draws, its just about a good time. He'll have a soda with ya afterwards also, if you lower your standards to hang out with Spectre owners.
Pics of my boat...ask and you shall receive :wink:
Oh, my boats not faster than your Warlock?? God I hope not with only 600HP vs a rumored ~2800...
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/daddymacklv/HavasuMarch32007/IMG_3702.jpg
Knock about a 1000 HP off that # and your pretty close.. I know when Jon & Michelle had it, it was detuned to 900 a side, and let me tell you... Even Detuned that was the hardest accellerating "big" boat I've ever been in.. What a kick in the ass to drive!
RD

dicudmore
04-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Knock about a 1000 HP off that # and your pretty close.. I know when Jon & Michelle had it, it was detuned to 900 a side, and let me tell you... Even Detuned that was the hardest accellerating "big" boat I've ever been in.. What a kick in the ass to drive!
RD
I'm known to be wrong--but John told me that the wick has been turned up on them a bit since he sold it

jammin
04-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I don't want to be a dick but I don't want to be somebody's victim either.
Jordy that's not me in that pic, I didn't own the boat at that time and why should I care to talk to you if you act in person like you do on the boards.

Jordy
04-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Jordy that's not me in that pic, I didn't own the boat at that time and why should I care to talk to you if you act in person like you do on the boards.
Where did I say it was you in that pic??? Actually that's John at the helm leaving out of RD's place on the way to breakfast down at Badenoch's. Oh, and I'm in the pic. ;)
Just thought I'd put some pics of the boat up to help you out. My bad.
Last time you were talking to me you were in a big rush to get in front of a few boats to get in the Channel from Thompson Bay and the boat I was on had to go into a hard reverse to avoid hitting you, because you're obviously much better than anyone on the water and shouldn't have to wait like everyone else. All the talking you did was obscenities and finger gestures, pretty much just visuals of the posts here in your spam thread. ;)
Good luck with the sale.
p.s. you're "talking" to me now. Oops. :notam:

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Where did I say it was you in that pic??? Actually that's John at the helm leaving out of RD's place on the way to breakfast down at Badenoch's. Oh, and I'm in the pic. ;)
Just thought I'd put some pics of the boat up to help you out. My bad.
Last time you were talking to me you were in a big rush to get in front of a few boats to get in the Channel from Thompson Bay and the boat I was on had to go into a hard reverse to avoid hitting you, because you're obviously much better than anyone on the water and shouldn't have to wait like everyone else. All the talking you did was obscenities and finger gestures, pretty much just visuals of the posts here in your spam thread. ;)
Good luck with the sale.
p.s. you're "talking" to me now. Oops. :notam:
I love you man! HA DING!

ChumpChange
04-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Definitely on a downward spiral here. :mad:

Jordy
04-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Definitely on a downward spiral here. :mad:
I believe that started right around post number, oh, I'm going to just throw something out there, 8. ;)

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 03:45 PM
I believe that started right around post number, oh, I'm going to just throw something out there, 8. ;)
Explain bud

Jordy
04-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Explain bud
Sure thing:
Post #8:
And then it just kind of spiraled from there. ;)

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Sure thing:
Post #8:
And then it just kind of spiraled from there. ;)
DUH.. Sorry bro. I read ya now :)

jammin
04-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Jordy- Jordy- Jordy, you have an answer for everything except why it's so important for you to always be right and have the last word, just like I said earlier some people here just aren't happy unless their talking trash about somebody else. And by the way, I was on your right going into the channel.
Right of way?

Jordy
04-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Jordy- Jordy- Jordy, you have an answer for everything except why it's so important for you to always be right and have the last word, just like I said earlier some people here just aren't happy unless their talking trash about somebody else. And by the way, I was on your right going into the channel.
Right of way?
Still talking to me huh??? Guess you think you need the last word, even though you don't need to talk to me... :notam:
You don't even know when I'm talking about or what boat I was on, just the fact that you thought you had right of way because you cut off about 12 other boats.
Good luck with the sale, dick. :notam:
p.s. I haven't talked trash about anything. Maybe in your fragile little egocentric world, you think everyone is throwing rocks at your little glass house so you're overcompensating for something. No trash talking here, as I'm basing my comments on real world experiences.
Oh, and you're welcome for the other pics of the boat, even before you owned it. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your self-important ass and realize I was actually trying to help you by posting more pics of your boat. I'll take care of the pics though. Problem solved. Once again, you can see how far running your crocodile mouth has gotten ya. ;)

Jordy
04-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Speaking of crocodile mouths, I dug back a little bit and found this:
What have I done lately.
I have built about 25,000 houses to provive shelter to families in the last 30 years.
Wow, I don't know how you have time to do much else on that kind of schedule. Notice you didn't say much about when you were called out on it the first time. I have some customers who are rather large home builders and I'm not sure that they're building anywhere in the neighborhood of 833 houses a year, even in the booming Phoenix market, and especially on average over the last 30 years. You must be a really big deal... :notam:
The bad thing is, every time I help you look like more of a jackass, it bumps this thread... Oh well, I guess I gotta take the good with the bad. I'm trying to help you with a free bump for the baddest boat in a short race from 30-120 or whatever your qualifications were. ;)
Running Desert Storm by any chance??? I'd love to see how that boat would run from the top end of the Channel down to the Springs for the first card stop. Last year 120 would put it in about the 3rd group of boats. Pretty bad ass... :notam:

Tequila-John
04-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Speaking of crocodile mouths, I dug back a little bit and found this:
Wow, I don't know how you have time to do much else on that kind of schedule. Notice you didn't say much about when you were called out on it the first time. I have some customers who are rather large home builders and I'm not sure that they're building anywhere in the neighborhood of 833 houses a year, even in the booming Phoenix market, and especially on average over the last 30 years. You must be a really big deal... :notam:
The bad thing is, every time I help you look like more of a jackass, it bumps this thread... Oh well, I guess I gotta take the good with the bad. I'm trying to help you with a free bump for the baddest boat in a short race from 30-120 or whatever your qualifications were. ;)
Running Desert Storm by any chance??? I'd love to see how that boat would run from the top end of the Channel down to the Springs for the first card stop. Last year 120 would put it in about the 3rd group of boats. Pretty bad ass... :notam:
HAHAHAHAH

Havasu Carrera
04-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I met you a few times! You were never a Dick to me but maybe that is cuz I am so Charming!! I would buy your boat today!! Maybe we can work out some financing!? I saw your boat and talked to ya at the north ramp at windsor a few weeks ago. NICE BOAT!! Hows dat for SMACK!! Watch now everyone will give me smack. LOL :D

Concept1
04-13-2007, 11:27 PM
In my opinion theres really nothing worse then someone that measures how cool they are on races and how fast their boat is. I just lost probably 20 IQ points reading this thread...

Lavey29
04-14-2007, 01:24 AM
I met you a few times! You were never a Dick to me but maybe that is cuz I am so Charming!! I would buy your boat today!! Maybe we can work out some financing!? I saw your boat and talked to ya at the north ramp at windsor a few weeks ago. NICE BOAT!! Hows dat for SMACK!! Watch now everyone will give me smack. LOL :D
You won't get any smack from me homie,,,,we tight

boatsnblondes
04-14-2007, 02:22 AM
In my opinion theres really nothing worse then someone that measures how cool they are on races and how fast their boat is. I just lost probably 20 IQ points reading this thread...
You too, huh??? Thats also thirty minutes I can't ever get back. Hey Jammin, when someone on this board is gracious enough to help you do something, the policy around here is to say THANK YOU. Obviously, your not up on policy, and for that, I feel bad for all the minutes Jordy can't get back either. :notam:

jammin
04-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Jordy, I don't even see any reason for your original comment to this thread other than like I said about people having a need to talk shit over something that is not even their business, you answered just as if I had called you by name. You bring your opinionated BS drama to this site thinking I/we want to listen to your crap. Your character assignation of myself and others on this site demonstrates what a total jerk you are. You are not here to help anyone.
By the way, I've managed for several top five homebuilders in the last thirty years, a couple of which build 25,000+ a year.
By the way, want to be, where's YOUR bitchin boat?

Mr.Havasu
04-14-2007, 04:44 AM
I'd buy that boat back in a hot second if we were in a position to do so. Anyone want to buy a fast(well not so fast) Carrera? Hey Jammin want to trade down?? My current boat will make a nice dingy for you to get back and forth to your next boat.
I LOVE THAT BOAT and whoever buys it will be very lucky to own one of the best Warlocks ever built. For a 28' boat few excellerate faster!

rvrjunkie
04-14-2007, 07:23 AM
I'd buy that boat back in a hot second if we were in a position to do so. Anyone want to buy a fast(well not so fast) Carrera? Hey Jammin want to trade down?? My current boat will make a nice dingy for you to get back and forth to your next boat.
I LOVE THAT BOAT and whoever buys it will be very lucky to own one of the best Warlocks ever built. For a 28' boat few excellerate faster!
I have personally been in both of the boats. I would kept the Carrera, that thing is bad a$$.

Jordy
04-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Jordy, I don't even see any reason for your original comment to this thread other than like I said about people having a need to talk shit over something that is not even their business, you answered just as if I had called you by name. You bring your opinionated BS drama to this site thinking I/we want to listen to your crap. Your character assignation of myself and others on this site demonstrates what a total jerk you are. You are not here to help anyone.
What is assignation??? :notam:
Oh, I'm sure you meant character assassination, of which you seem to be doing just fine on your own. ;)
It's funny that a bunch of other people made comments about how you came off like a dick as well and you chose to single me out. I love it!!! :D :D :D
By the way, I've managed for several top five homebuilders in the last thirty years, a couple of which build 25,000+ a year.
Oh, you said that YOU built them to provide shelter for families, and as I recall, it was another thread about how cool you are and someone even asked if it was a habitat for humanity type situation. Little bit of a difference now that you add some more details to it. ;)
By the way, want to be, where's YOUR bitchin boat?
In my signature of course. Wanna race??? :D :D :D
Oh, and it's funny because you still seem to be "talking" to me. ;)

Tequila-John
04-14-2007, 08:22 AM
What is assignation??? :notam:
Oh, I'm sure you meant character assassination, of which you seem to be doing just fine on your own. ;)
Oh, you said that YOU built them to provide shelter for families, and as I recall, it was another thread about how cool you are and someone even asked if it was a habitat for humanity type situation. Little bit of a difference now that you add some more details to it. ;)
In my signature of course. Wanna race??? :D :D :D
Oh, and it's funny because you still seem to be "talking" to me. ;)
:D