PDA

View Full Version : Mandelon..HowTheyHangin?

bignet
04-12-2007, 05:53 PM
How was the snip-snip, loco??
I told you it wasn't bad. :D
bignet

That Guy
04-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I at least hope Roz is over there to help you ice those puppies....:D Get well soon...and no, I don't want to see your scar....

Kilrtoy
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I at least hope Roz is over there to help you ice those puppies....:D Get well soon...and no, I don't want to see your scar....
I heard that whole crew was taking turns oral massaging them

Mandelon
04-12-2007, 06:03 PM
:D I gotta say......it hurts.....:sqeyes:
But I got on the jock, then the peas then the tighty whities, but in red....so the blood doesn't show so much...LOL
Just chillling on the couch with the laptop on. Watching tv, reading and surfing. gonna boost that post count this weekend so I apologize in advance if you get sick of me...:D
Vicodin and beer is doing alright by me so far. My cute neighbor from across the street came to see the stitches, but when I went to drop the drawers, she ran off....LOL
The doc told the wife "no sex for a week"...so she signed me up for another one next week.... :rolleyes: :D
Man---->seedless<-----delon

OutCole'd
04-12-2007, 06:14 PM
The doc told the wife "no sex for a week"...so she signed me up for another one next week.... :rolleyes: :D
Classic......:D

bignet
04-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the BlankShootin Crew!:D
:devil:
bignet
Man---->seedless<-----delon[/QUOTE]

XtrmWakeborder
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Did you just ask another guy how his nuts were....?:eek:

purrfecttremor
04-12-2007, 06:55 PM
:jawdrop:

racecar.hotshoe
04-12-2007, 07:05 PM
:D :D :D :D :D
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/people/02.jpg

XtrmWakeborder
04-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Ok this situation calls for a new man-law.....lol

ROZ
04-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Dude, why make up stories? You know you want to see the scar :D Bring a microscope :confused: Don't ask me... ask OC :eek: :D

OCMerrill
04-13-2007, 05:45 AM
LMAO!
Beer and Vico...Your weekend will go by fast. :D

phebus
04-13-2007, 06:07 AM
Those grapes are going to dry up and turn to raisins now. :D

Baja Big Dog
04-13-2007, 07:51 AM
But I got on the jock, then the peas then the tighty whities, but in red....so the blood doesn't show so much...LOL
Just chillling on the couch with the laptop on. Watching tv, reading and surfing. gonna boost that post count this weekend so I apologize in advance if you get sick of me...:D
Vicodin and beer is doing alright by me so far. My cute neighbor from across the street came to see the stitches, but when I went to drop the drawers, she ran off....LOL
Dam 14 year olds....