PDA

View Full Version : Power, How about a slow boat tour?

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 01:41 PM
All these guys talking about a power tour, and sawing people off. Whadaya say we put together a mediocre tour. We'll go someplace that's not "off the hook" but rather "set's the standard for mediocrity". We can get together and instead of running them wide open, side by side we can float and see who's boat floats slowest in the current. At the end of the night when they're on the trailer, instead of seeing who sharpened their saw the most, we can see who's done the least amount of work over the last couple of years. ;)
Disco

cyclone
02-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I thought that's what the FC had turned into. :D

Wally_Gator
02-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Ouch....
But from what I have read, even the circus is going to be a little faster this year..

Wally_Gator
02-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Cyclone...
Don't you work?
You have been posting alot...

cyclone
02-06-2006, 02:00 PM
oh i was only kidding about the no racing rule at FC now.
im momentarily pausing from work.

hack job
02-06-2006, 02:28 PM
this is a good idea while were at it lets see how many peices of close or women can wear and how much beer we can leave at the store. it will be the anti event

Dogballs
02-06-2006, 02:33 PM
All these guys talking about a power tour, and sawing people off. Whadaya say we put together a mediocre tour. We'll go someplace that's not "off the hook" but rather "set's the standard for mediocrity". We can get together and instead of running them wide open, side by side we can float and see who's boat floats slowest in the current. At the end of the night when they're on the trailer, instead of seeing who sharpened their saw the most, we can see who's done the least amount of work over the last couple of years. ;)
Disco
Lets not and say we did!

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Pot stirrer :) Whats up Brian
Not too much sir. We're going to have to hook up over at Backwoods BBQ here soon. I was just checking out all these fast guys. Was just looking at all the boating events for the year, and realized that I didn't fit into any of them. :cool:

cyclone
02-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey Brian how about an event at my house where we just sit on the stringers and have the wives spray the garden hose at us while we pretend we're at the river and that i have an engine in my boat? imagine the noise of those
"vroom vroom" noises! :)

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 04:08 PM
You don't do that now?

beerjet
02-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey Brian how about an event at my house where we just sit on the stringers and have the wives spray the garden hose at us while we pretend we're at the river and that i have an engine in my boat? imagine the noise of those
"vroom vroom" noises! :)
HEY ! That's what most of my "river trips" consist of. :D

wsuwrhr
02-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Disco
Your boat has a blower on it.
It has to be fast.
Brian

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Your boat has a blower on it.
It has to be fast.
Brian
It's only half a blower, and I run logs. Trust me, it's not fast.

MikeF
02-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Who will be the fastest of the slowboat tour?! :crossx:

El Prosecutor
02-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Buena Vista in April sounds good for a slowboat tour. . .

beerjet
02-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Is there gonna be a form we have fill out for the fastest paddle race.

wsuwrhr
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
It's only half a blower, and I run logs. Trust me, it's not fast.
Alright,
Just trying to make sure you aren't sandbagging. :cool: :cool:
Brian

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 07:16 PM
I think I'm going to buy myself one of them fancy billet ones for my birthday, so I might have that covered.
As for the fastest boat, who would ever know? :) Besides, haven't you guys heard? Lining up and racing in front of a campground, or doing radar passes will get you cordially uninvited. :yuk:

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Alright,
Just trying to make sure you aren't sandbagging. :cool: :cool:
Brian
Let's just put it this way, I've never removed people/anchors/coolers/interior to lay down a speed pass. In my boat it'd hardly be worth it. I drive it like I stole it. But remember, sometimes people steal 1983 Toyota Corolla's too. :p

77charger
02-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Well if i borrow a jetboat i can probably attend this event. :rollside:

MikeF
02-06-2006, 07:21 PM
I might have an edge there too. :)
http://www.kayakangler.com/mike-kayak.jpg

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 07:25 PM
If we went fastest paddles, I might have to go with the Olds guys being fastest, with the Fords in second.... :rollside:

MikeF
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
If we went fastest paddles, I might have to go with the Olds guys being fastest, with the Fords in second.... :rollside:
Most experience....I GET IT! :D Too funny.

disco_charger
02-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Most experience....I GET IT! :D Too funny.
Wow, check out the MENSA member in the front row. ;) Don't forget to tip your waitress, try the veal. THANK YOU, GOODNIGHT!!!
P.S. This is not to insult OLDS or FORD owners, some of my best friends have Olds and Ford motors. :rolleyes:

cyclone
02-06-2006, 07:33 PM
now that's funny i dont care who ya are.

MikeF
02-06-2006, 07:47 PM
P.S. This is not to insult OLDS or FORD owners, some of my best friends have Olds and Ford motors. :rolleyes:
I know, I towed in two Chevy's last year. :220v:

Cs19
02-06-2006, 08:14 PM
lmfao. You thought right.